Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:21:34 AM

we are humans always fighting and struggling for money. this is something which is the reason for the formation of our current days socities. get rich with bitcoin simply means business or a.k.a offering your service to others as this will help us to gether and upgrade your earning methods very faster then they are right now.holding a total number of 25bitcoins will be enough for anyone to be the  next (futures) elite gentleman. in other thoughts I don't think only gathering money is the only way to be rich why not learn some skills or build a unique system/stratagy

Of course the firdt thing to consider  in order for you to become rich is to gather money and save it. Yet still no matter how unique your skills are if you dont find time to save your hard earned money you wont be rich

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

we are humans always fighting and struggling for money. this is something which is the reason for the formation of our current days socities. get rich with bitcoin simply means business or a.k.a offering your service to others as this will help us to gether and upgrade your earning methods very faster then they are right now.holding a total number of 25bitcoins will be enough for anyone to be the  next (futures) elite gentleman. in other thoughts I don't think only gathering money is the only way to be rich why not learn some skills or build a unique system/stratagy

Of course the firdt thing to consider  in order for you to become rich is to gather money and save it. Yet still no matter how unique your skills are if you dont find time to save your hard earned money you wont be rich
Its about making sense on managing your money ,having an skills ,system ,stratedgy and gathering money will be useless if you dont spend it and save it wisely .all of us want ti become rich the word rich itself is not all about money .Its by having a good attitude on your own.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:42:42 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Someone did have to have a dream, where dreams can be achieved.
I also sometimes think of it, dream of getting rich with bitcoin.
because the business very promising bitcoin and already many people prove it.
You will not be able to achieve the dream you always imagine if you do not work hard and do real action. You have to have real action like working full to get bitcoin, etc
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:36:43 AM

Nobody knew that it would be worth so years ago.In the same way, no one knows what the price will be five years from now.No one can guarantee that Btc will become very rich in the future with this logic in mind.I can say that it will be valued more than now.
The price of bitcoins will be definitely higher in next couple of years but cannot predict what will be the exact  price it will hold and if your intention is to become rich with bitcoins then you should try to accumulate as many coins as possible.

I know this would sound absurd to some but you can actually predict the exact price of bitcoin but you don't know when will that be. You can say $1431 exactly and the price of bitcoin at some point will be exactly that price. Maybe not for a really long time, but all of the number were once the price of bitcoin. Numbers lower than $1300 were once the price of bitcoin.

My plan is to accumulate as many coins as I can so regardless if bitcoin price will go as high as we are expecting or not, I'm going to have a decent amount of money.
In a way you are right but if you are not able to tell at least a range in which your prediction is going to come true then that is not a prediction at all, since there is no way to take any action to take advantage of this information at all.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:55:21 AM

Nobody knew that it would be worth so years ago.In the same way, no one knows what the price will be five years from now.No one can guarantee that Btc will become very rich in the future with this logic in mind.I can say that it will be valued more than now.
The price of bitcoins will be definitely higher in next couple of years but cannot predict what will be the exact  price it will hold and if your intention is to become rich with bitcoins then you should try to accumulate as many coins as possible.

I know this would sound absurd to some but you can actually predict the exact price of bitcoin but you don't know when will that be. You can say $1431 exactly and the price of bitcoin at some point will be exactly that price. Maybe not for a really long time, but all of the number were once the price of bitcoin. Numbers lower than $1300 were once the price of bitcoin.

My plan is to accumulate as many coins as I can so regardless if bitcoin price will go as high as we are expecting or not, I'm going to have a decent amount of money.
In a way you are right but if you are not able to tell at least a range in which your prediction is going to come true then that is not a prediction at all, since there is no way to take any action to take advantage of this information at all.
Its hard for us to hold something that long a "couple years" would mean a lot of changes has even the price of Bitcoin will be surely affected but we don't know yet if this is a good change or a bad one. How can I say that? It is a decentralized currency in which no government has control over it but big players, we don't know when they will do a huge sell of again in which it can happen anytime in a couple of years.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

Its hard for us to hold something that long a "couple years" would mean a lot of changes has even the price of Bitcoin will be surely affected but we don't know yet if this is a good change or a bad one. How can I say that? It is a decentralized currency in which no government has control over it but big players, we don't know when they will do a huge sell of again in which it can happen anytime in a couple of years.
Agree with you that holding bitcoin for a long years are very hard but that method will gives you great opportunity to get more income.
I think bitcoin would be great currency in the future that is why we need to collect more bitcoin as many as we can until we have strenght to get because it can helps to make us reach in the future.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

Agree with you that holding bitcoin for a long years are very hard but that method will gives you great opportunity to get more income.
I think bitcoin would be great currency in the future that is why we need to collect more bitcoin as many as we can until we have strenght to get because it can helps to make us reach in the future.
No, that is not right holding Bitcoin is not hard but it is dangerous to your capital. It does not contain any opportunities only risk is involve. Like they said we don't really know what is the exact future of Bitcoin whether it is a good one or a bad one. That is why it is only good for short term profiting, and what I mean about that is Trading in which you buy low and sell high, best time to buy low is when the panic selling is stopped and we can see it climbing back up. Also the government can play an important role for the future of Bitcoin and we don't know exactly if it will be good or bad for Bitcoin's future.
hizzor

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:39:04 AM

We just have to hodl until 2030 and everyone who owns a bitcoin will be rich. The million dollar bitcoin is an inevitability.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:15:35 AM

It's hard to hold bitcoin as we are affraif of volitality or hacking however this is something less to happen. First is volitality, we all know that volitality occurs in bitcoin unexpectedly. This can cause  people to panjce slling however there is nothing to worry about since it can recover increasing its rate as its foundation is huge and developer won't keep it die. For the security, hot wallet/cold wallet is secured enough since it has a frature of private key/2fa security which strengthen its security to keep hackers away.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:39:07 AM

We just have to hodl until 2030 and everyone who owns a bitcoin will be rich. The million dollar bitcoin is an inevitability.
Yes, just hold your btc until 2030 because we know that it will continue increasing. I analyzed and put a question in my mind 'how the price of bitcoin increase? I conlude that in the past 2014 bitcoin price is very low and that is because of the crypto-currencies in that year is too small and also unfamous. Therefore, the market volume can affect the price of bitcoin so in 2030 the market volume will be a big pump.
surus

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:55:17 AM

I am very curious about how Bitcoin will hold on until 2030 as none of the first projects in any technological revolution survived (first internet mail, browser, first fiat currency etc...). Do you think there is 0 option for some other Cryptocurrency to step forward?

Cryptocurrency arbitrage and market maker: www.rialto.ai
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:06:24 AM

I am very curious about how Bitcoin will hold on until 2030 as none of the first projects in any technological revolution survived (first internet mail, browser, first fiat currency etc...). Do you think there is 0 option for some other Cryptocurrency to step forward?
Technological development will continue to be used even after 2030 or after centuries, but it might be functioning in an much advanced manner than the present as the world seems to move forward with much faster phase. We cannot deny completely that no other currency can overcome bitcoin after years as each day different coins with varied features are coming into usage.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:12:59 AM

Technological development will continue to be used even after 2030 or after centuries, but it might be functioning in an much advanced manner than the present as the world seems to move forward with much faster phase. We cannot deny completely that no other currency can overcome bitcoin after years as each day different coins with varied features are coming into usage.
Of course technology would develop in the future and that time, digital currency would increase its demand bit by bit. In terms of competition, there is a possibility that an altcoin can overcomr bitcoin since there are features that altcoins can do.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:36:30 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Many are desiring to become rich in bitcoin, but there are also majority of them failed to achieved it because some of them became impatience, then in my case I'm not earning big yet into bitcoin actually, I'm still in the process of learning about here in this bitcoin world. And I'm not starting it yet to do actual trade in the market, maybe sooner or later I will go to that stage.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

Bitcoin can make you rich but not within just a few days. Bitcoin can make you rich if you start right now working for bitcoins anywhere you can in fiver or behance or websites like those. Keep collecting the coins and sure after a few years your dreams may be fulfilled and realized. Many people dream here about getting rich with bitcoin but until then it is a long way to go.
This is what all we need to understand. With the hard work also you have to be patient. It will make you rich but not over the night, it will take time for you to achieve your goals, and what more everyone needs is struggle for it to collect as many as you can. Those who think of to become billionaire in a night will hardly understand this phenomenon.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

Bitcoin can make you rich but not within just a few days. Bitcoin can make you rich if you start right now working for bitcoins anywhere you can in fiver or behance or websites like those. Keep collecting the coins and sure after a few years your dreams may be fulfilled and realized. Many people dream here about getting rich with bitcoin but until then it is a long way to go.
This is what all we need to understand. With the hard work also you have to be patient. It will make you rich but not over the night, it will take time for you to achieve your goals, and what more everyone needs is struggle for it to collect as many as you can. Those who think of to become billionaire in a night will hardly understand this phenomenon.
If you are just earning a few bitcoins it can not make you rich you can gain profit and your amount will increase and increase its value but it still not enough to become rich you need to be multi tasker and i think you should need a good skills like developing or internet marketing many website right or affiliate marketing company are paying in bitcoin so if you know seo skill you can earn a good amount that you can save for a long time..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:15:39 PM

Many are desiring to become rich in bitcoin, but there are also majority of them failed to achieved it because some of them became impatience, then in my case I'm not earning big yet into bitcoin actually, I'm still in the process of learning about here in this bitcoin world. And I'm not starting it yet to do actual trade in the market, maybe sooner or later I will go to that stage.
Im actually happy, that you are a newbie and you are already saying such a smart things.
You are one hunder percent right, there are very few possibilities in which you can get big amount of money in a very short period of time, thanks to bitcoin.
In most cases, you can currently make such a big returns with altcoins, but it contains a very high risk, and the trader should be well educated about cryptocurrencies to have an ability to enter the coin with potential.

You need to put a lot of effort on making bitcoin on a long term. If you will be successful, you can make a lot of bitcoins in just few years.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

As long as you don't have a steady way of earning bitcoins or you aren't sure of what to do to get that million, you wouldn't be rich. Most people are too eager to be rich and just ignore the fact that it will certainly take a lot of time before you could even get there. Success is not reliant to luck alone; hardwork pays off the most in getting rich.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:56:55 PM

As long as you don't have a steady way of earning bitcoins or you aren't sure of what to do to get that million, you wouldn't be rich. Most people are too eager to be rich and just ignore the fact that it will certainly take a lot of time before you could even get there. Success is not reliant to luck alone; hardwork pays off the most in getting rich.
That is the exact reason why I never dream about getting rich. It doesnt matter for me if it would make me rich with bitcoin, or anything else because I know it is not going to happen.
You cannot expect having great returns and prosperity just because you know something about BTC and overall, about cryptocurrencies. You need to do something with that, to use this knowledge for earning purposes.

Same like you cannot earn money without any amount for investing purposes. The only way in which you can obtain BTC not by buying it, is just using your abilities for this desire: do posts on forum while having signature campaining, look for freelancer jobs or just get payed for coding.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:25:22 PM

to me i think bitcoin is providing opportunity to every one to become rich but i think it depend on your own strategy and planing that now can your utilize your bitcoin, if you are a good trader and you have good experience in trading then you can surely make good money from trading alt coin and can really become a rich person. but you must keep it in your mind that trading really need trading skill and experienc.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: