Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:13:39 AM

I am one of those people who came quite late to this bircoin world. I like to be realistic and I know that it seems almost imposible for me to achieve great wealth through bitcoin, however I have no doubt that this coin will be quite useful for me in the not distant future to move my money, generated through other businesses.
I think the problem is not on being late or not to get rich in bitcoin. The problem is in your passion and hard work, the proof of my friend who joined in 2015. is practically late but he proves that he can get a big income from bitcoin. Using trading
Every user cannot participate into bitcoin trading full fledged. Your friend might be lucky to spend time as well move on following his passion rather than getting into commitments. I too try making good profit, but not at all possible due to the life commitments and the enhancement of life standard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:20:01 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
Getting rich with the use of bitcoin is  not possible. I'm lucky, first I discover the bitcoin and I want to earn money with this, but I need more knowledge about it. I Think to reach my dream I make spent more time in bitcoin because the more you have a knowledge the more money will come.

Since I'm a beginner I will work hard, study possible things will happen if I earn or lose some money but If I fail I will continue this until I succeed.
Getting rich with the use of bitcoin is possible if you just work hard and have a lot of patience in your journey through the years. Most of the time, bitcoin price is always rising up so it is a good sign for you to collect or accumulate bitcoin as many as you can so if the price will reach at least $50,000 then you can easily get rich with bitcoin.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:33:37 AM

The price of bitcoin right now is very high right now. Only early adopters gets huge profit or they are rich now. Now, not anyone can afford buying btc because its very expensive. Right now my choice is to buy trade altcoins. Atleast i can earn more btc from it while waiting for btc to gain more value.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:00:40 AM

The price of bitcoin right now is very high right now. Only early adopters gets huge profit or they are rich now. Now, not anyone can afford buying btc because its very expensive. Right now my choice is to buy trade altcoins. Atleast i can earn more btc from it while waiting for btc to gain more value.

Not really just early investors but every single one that have invested before. The price of bitcoin is at its peak and everyone got their profit. Only one who didn't are those that don't have bitcoins or even never heard of it. I feel sorry for them for letting go of this huge opportunity.

Altcoins are there for us to get more BTC. So your strategy is kind of spot on. Since you can't have much bitcoins because its expensive, then get more bitcoins by trading altcoins. Sometimes, though, it's even better to hold altcoins because you get double profits when they go up and bitcoins go up at the same time. Like now with Ethereum.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:09:21 AM

I am one of those people who came quite late to this bircoin world. I like to be realistic and I know that it seems almost imposible for me to achieve great wealth through bitcoin, however I have no doubt that this coin will be quite useful for me in the not distant future to move my money, generated through other businesses.
I came in the Bitcoin world in the early 2016 and I never feel that it is too late to join this community. Bitcoin has brought many wonderful things to me and my family and I will still use it as a type of currency and a good place to invest my money

bitcoin is really a good investment. it is a good investment if you compare it to investment in banks.
you you invest 100$ for instance then get an annual interest of 3-5%.. so little right? but if you will invest in bitcoin, one might get 10-30% profit annually depending on the price of bitcoin. just like if one invested last two months, then have it sold this time, maybe one have gotten more profit in just few months compared if you store it in a bank.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

I think nothing is impossible, if you have a dream to become a dream and you describe that dream into a plan and you are disciplined in working according to the plan you can become rich.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:14:41 AM

It is not too late since bitcoin is still young it is possible that it can go up to a million dollars per bitcoin. As of this moment you just need to store 1 bitcoin in your wallet then hold it until such time that its value is very high that you will be able to buy a house and lot or a car. If it will go up to 1 million dollar you will still profit since bitcoin will still go up in value but if it reaches 1 million dollar then you are a millionaire.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

Being rich with bitcoin is not a silly pipedream anymore as the price continues to soar and break all time highs. If you have been holding even 10 bitcoins when the price was still at $200, you would have made over six times that amount right now. That kind of growth is hard to come by in any other kind of investment, even the ones with the highest risks involved.

Along with the growth of the bitcoin price, everything else is growing. So it will not be very good to get rich, you can only earn a little.
That's a weird statement...

First of all, not everything else is growing, some, if not most traditional fiat currencies are losing value. Other stocks or commodities that are growing are just not growing as fast as bitcoin, so that's something you left out.

Even an average person could still get rich with Bitcoin, just invest 10 to 50k and sell after another 500$ price increase. I doubt that it would take more than a year.
This is what some people don’t take in to account, stocks can grow and give you profits, but nothing is growing like crypto right now, you can earn a lot by just holding, someone that bought 10k worth of bitcoin when it was worth 200 dollars some years ago bought 50BTC, by that investment he could get 80k if he sell his bitcoin right now.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:15:19 AM

It is not too late since bitcoin is still young it is possible that it can go up to a million dollars per bitcoin. As of this moment you just need to store 1 bitcoin in your wallet then hold it until such time that its value is very high that you will be able to buy a house and lot or a car. If it will go up to 1 million dollar you will still profit since bitcoin will still go up in value but if it reaches 1 million dollar then you are a millionaire.
well that's so big but its possible since btc really have more value to rise up the more people understand the chain the more profitable btc can be,
for sure if you reach that value you can already have a house and a car if you are leaving in a third world countries.

revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:25:19 AM

well that's so big but its possible since btc really have more value to rise up the more people understand the chain the more profitable btc can be,
for sure if you reach that value you can already have a house and a car if you are leaving in a third world countries.

But there is a very least possibility that price of bitcoins will be in millions in future and if that really happens then people who have even 1 btc will become millionaire in future but I don't that is realistic value to dream of and maximum bitcoin can achieve the price is $10k not possible to go beyond that.
l8genius

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:49:37 AM

But there is a very least possibility that price of bitcoins will be in millions in future and if that really happens then people who have even 1 btc will become millionaire in future but I don't that is realistic value to dream of and maximum bitcoin can achieve the price is $10k not possible to go beyond that.

I think a valuation of 1m/btc will be an impossibility. that would make a total market cap of 21,000,000,000,000 (21 trillion) assuming that all 21million bitcoins are mined. it just doesnt seem likely within our lifetime.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:51:12 AM

If we manage to hold good amount of coins in our wallet the we can surely become rich with bitcoins in future as when it comes to higher price of bitcoins then sky is the limit and no one knows how high it can go in future so if you want to get rich with it then try to collect as many coins as possible.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

I think a valuation of 1m/btc will be an impossibility. that would make a total market cap of 21,000,000,000,000 (21 trillion) assuming that all 21million bitcoins are mined. it just doesnt seem likely within our lifetime.

It's really depressing if you live in the future instead of the present. We're just at $1700 right now. This has been the highest price of bitcoin ever since, you don't need to be thinking about a million dollar per coin. You should be grateful with what we have right now.

By the way, it would be a lot less than that since thousands of bitcoins are already lost. Private keys getting lost, wallet seeds getting lost, passphrases getting forgotten, and simply people forgetting that they bought bitcoins long ago. Note that market cap is calculated using the price and the number of coins in circulation not the number of coins in total.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

There are many ways to get rich and also with bitcoin. By continuing to work actively in utilizing the bitcoin we have will make the bitcoin that we have will continue to grow. Trading, mining or perhaps opening an online business that uses bitcoin as a payment can get you closer to rich dreams with bitcoin a reality.
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

If we manage to hold good amount of coins in our wallet the we can surely become rich with bitcoins in future as when it comes to higher price of bitcoins then sky is the limit and no one knows how high it can go in future so if you want to get rich with it then try to collect as many coins as possible.
Sky is always the limit for people who had the ability to purchase and hold the coins and with the price we have now,it is really hard for any individual to hold a really large volume of coins but it will now turn to institutional investments as big investors will reap the benefits .
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:59:36 AM

Sky is always the limit for people who had the ability to purchase and hold the coins and with the price we have now,it is really hard for any individual to hold a really large volume of coins but it will now turn to institutional investments as big investors will reap the benefits .

Everybody has the ability to purchase bitcoins. It is just that some people have the ability to purchase more bitcoins.
Irrespective of how much you purchase, if you get in early enough, Bitcoin has given tremendous returns.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:15:26 AM

Bitcoin can make you dream big especially being rich but actually to become rich in bitcoin is so hard as well as you need to earn more and at the same time you need you learn about it for you to be able to profit more. Just like playing dice games or about investing bitcoins.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:29:57 AM

Bitcoin can make you dream big especially being rich but actually to become rich in bitcoin is so hard as well as you need to earn more and at the same time you need you learn about it for you to be able to profit more. Just like playing dice games or about investing bitcoins.

With the current price rally, everyone is now dreaming big. But the problem is that once the price crashes, all these dreams will be crushed and the users will be rushing to dump their coins. We must realize that Bitcoin must be held for long term, if you want to get the maximum profits.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:33:36 AM

I think with Bitcoin, for you to be rich you have to do something to get paid with Bitcoin or sell something continuously to be paid with Bitcoin. Joining Signature campaigns here and gambling will not make you rich, you have higher chances of getting rich if you work for it in real life and get paid with fiat but there are also people here who earns selling those nice and shinny physical Bitcoins.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:39:36 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I knew many of the community here, believed that through bitcoin they can achieve their dreams and our lives in the future will become prosper.
Which I do believed the same thing too. Though for now yes I do earned bitcoin weekly through doing trade in the exchange site platform, I always make sure in making profit of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: