Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:08:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227418 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

yeah its possible to get rich with bitcoin if we buy bitcoin in big amount and then hold it for the future and bitcoin suddenly cross the 4000$ price and then we can get a big profit from bitcoin and we can be getting rich with bitcoin easily.
Of course it’s possible but the problem is the starting cost, for example bitcoin right now is around 700 dollars if it were to reach 4000, then the only thing left is your definition of rich I suppose that for some people that is becoming a millionaire, in order to reach I million dollars in bitcoin at the price of 4000 you will need 250BTC that in order to buy at current prices will cost you 175k dollars, that is a lot of money, some members may have that amount but I’m pretty sure most of us don’t.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:59:49 PM

yeah its possible to get rich with bitcoin if we buy bitcoin in big amount and then hold it for the future and bitcoin suddenly cross the 4000$ price and then we can get a big profit from bitcoin and we can be getting rich with bitcoin easily.
Of course it’s possible but the problem is the starting cost, for example bitcoin right now is around 700 dollars if it were to reach 4000, then the only thing left is your definition of rich I suppose that for some people that is becoming a millionaire, in order to reach I million dollars in bitcoin at the price of 4000 you will need 250BTC that in order to buy at current prices will cost you 175k dollars, that is a lot of money, some members may have that amount but I’m pretty sure most of us don’t.

With the current price at 700$ usd, you need 175000$ to buy 250 bitcoins into your wallet. For myself, I can't afford to do that and a lot on this board as well.

The only way most of us will succeed is with constant hard work and the dream to reach that level to become rich one day Smiley

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:14:05 PM

yes anyone can be get a richest person through bitcoin if they buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for long time and i think this time is right time to buy bitcoin in huge amount and then hold it for the next year i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 2000$ and then you can be get a big profit from bitcoin.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:40:50 PM

yes anyone can be get a richest person through bitcoin if they buy bitcoin with low price and then hold it for long time and i think this time is right time to buy bitcoin in huge amount and then hold it for the next year i am sure bitcoin will be reach its price to 2000$ and then you can be get a big profit from bitcoin.
It takes a long time to make a profit if you really want to get the benefits of bitcoin better to sell your bitcoins every time the price of bitcoin is increase and you can buy bitcoins again if the price is low again.. but it needs a large capital in order to be satisfied of profit..
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:30:01 PM

We are all having this dream but if it really will happen is the question lets hope it will happen, I think that the bitcoin has a good thing so that is one thing that is pretty nice about it.
I think if you want that to happen surely you have to do real action such as work, so you earn money then you can collect it, you can not be rich if you do not want to work hard dude
so work hard at any job in bitcoin or in real job,if you want to mean it then the dream to be rich will come true

Only hard work can make you rich in future and there is no shortcut to become rich overnight, if you manage to collect as many bitcoins and hold them for future then it can make you rich as price will certainly go higher in long run and if you have descent amount of coins in your wallet then your dream can come true.
you said just work hard then it will make you will be rich, but you then say that only hold bitcoin you can become rich Lol ? are you sure? I think holding bitcoin is the easiest job even small children can use it, hold bitcoin does not need to work hard right? So what do you think of this?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:15:08 AM

We are all having this dream but if it really will happen is the question lets hope it will happen, I think that the bitcoin has a good thing so that is one thing that is pretty nice about it.
I think if you want that to happen surely you have to do real action such as work, so you earn money then you can collect it, you can not be rich if you do not want to work hard dude
so work hard at any job in bitcoin or in real job,if you want to mean it then the dream to be rich will come true

Only hard work can make you rich in future and there is no shortcut to become rich overnight, if you manage to collect as many bitcoins and hold them for future then it can make you rich as price will certainly go higher in long run and if you have descent amount of coins in your wallet then your dream can come true.
you said just work hard then it will make you will be rich, but you then say that only hold bitcoin you can become rich Lol ? are you sure? I think holding bitcoin is the easiest job even small children can use it, hold bitcoin does not need to work hard right? So what do you think of this?

I do believe the time to get rich with bitcoin had already happened, we can get rich if we do invest into some altcoin and with luck he gets pumped, bitcoin will allow us to make an easy profit and cash besides that its very difficult to believe anyone can be rich with bitcoin at the moment.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:49:47 AM

I do believe the time to get rich with bitcoin had already happened, we can get rich if we do invest into some altcoin and with luck he gets pumped, bitcoin will allow us to make an easy profit and cash besides that its very difficult to believe anyone can be rich with bitcoin at the moment.

Maybe you can double every halving if you have lucky, yes the time right now are of altcoins, it's not easy however you can find coins where you can make a 10x profit or more, you just need knowledge, patience and a lilttle bit of lucky. Well, and it's not a hard work, you just need money.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:18:57 AM

*Anyone can be a rich person through bitcoin. But you are to optimistic with your goal which is 2000$ per Bitcoin, the price right now for Bitcoin is 708$ which is still into the middle low price, but the last time it got a price over 800$ was 2014 which was 2 years ago, Now we can see that it is slowly climbing back up. Realistically I can see Bitcoin to just reach 1000$ next year. Also just Doubling your money can't make you a rich person it depends on how much you invest and how much you invest.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 03:49:44 AM

*Anyone can be a rich person through bitcoin. But you are to optimistic with your goal which is 2000$ per Bitcoin, the price right now for Bitcoin is 708$ which is still into the middle low price, but the last time it got a price over 800$ was 2014 which was 2 years ago, Now we can see that it is slowly climbing back up. Realistically I can see Bitcoin to just reach 1000$ next year. Also just Doubling your money can't make you a rich person it depends on how much you invest and how much you invest.

if you have passive income from btc and your investment is keeps on growing i think you can be rich when the price touch 2k$ you can do that while at this moment btc still cheap you can buy and invest it inside alt trading letting it to grow and exchange after it hits your desire price.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:50:45 AM

For me bitcoin is just an extra income because when you don't have a skill to give then your source of income is limited . But when you have much skills to give I think it is possible to earn a decent amount of bitcoin monthly, And I think when some years passed by and bitcoin is widely used and known then more opportunities will also come.
I agree, if you have skills to offer you can earn good amount but like me i only earn extra money and not enough to sustain the needs of my family for everyday. of course i also dream to be rich with bitcoin maybe in the future if i go full time.
let alone to get bitcoin there are many methods that you can use if you have many skills then you can earn unlimited income in bitcoin, and certainly become rich is not it too hard? therefore hone your skills dude. because it would be very helpful to you

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 06:21:47 AM

all bitcoin users have the dream of each, but I think the purpose of it all is to become rich. business, trading, gambling, and many more, people think to take advantage of bitcoin on the field to get a lot of money. I also think that way. but I am more focused on the business
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:26:43 AM

Actually you need to buy loads of bitcoin if you like to become rich when price will touch $2000 which is just 3x of the current price. So you atleast need $300,000+ to buy some cheap bitcoins and become millionaire when price will get that $2000, and if you have $300,000 in your pocket you are already rich so buying right now may not make you millionaire within next few year.

If anyone have bought bitcoin during 2009 than obviously they are already millionaire even if they have bought 100$ worth of bitcoin back than and i think many of such millionaires are out there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 12:22:32 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I earned approximately of around 0.150 of bitcoin every month that betcoin signature campaign give me or paid me and i m very thankful that i am earning because of them and i uses that for to trade into another altcoin to make some good profit every week and i don't think that i can really be rich.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:02:48 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I earned approximately of around 0.150 of bitcoin every month that betcoin signature campaign give me or paid me and i m very thankful that i am earning because of them and i uses that for to trade into another altcoin to make some good profit every week and i don't think that i can really be rich.
Wow mate this is a great earning for you. I'm doing signature campaign as well and lots of trading. I used my earnings in bitcoins for my daily expenses which is really good.. but these earnings I have would not make me rich in the future.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:16:41 PM

all bitcoin users have the dream of each, but I think the purpose of it all is to become rich. business, trading, gambling, and many more, people think to take advantage of bitcoin on the field to get a lot of money. I also think that way. but I am more focused on the business

Some are more focus on business to get rich but you need a good capital for your business and also you're well good for talking people. This also apply when you're on trading and gambling but gambling will not get you rich because it's more like a game for fun. The easiest way to earn more money is by trading and business.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rmaqks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

to become very rich by using Bitcoins, you have a lot of Bitcoin and live a very long time. Because Bitcoin is a very good investment in the long term
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

Some are more focus on business to get rich but you need a good capital for your business and also you're well good for talking people. This also apply when you're on trading and gambling but gambling will not get you rich because it's more like a game for fun. The easiest way to earn more money is by trading and business.
If they start a smaller business then they will not need much capital for to take the start they can start a small business and after that they will need to work for their business to expand it and in the future if they feel they have to do then they have to finance it to make it a full business.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:35:01 PM

i don't it's so easy as you make it to be, because to be rich first of all you need tob uy a large amount, but by buying a large amount you are contributing to increase the price, so other might dump, if you really think you can just be rich by buying one bitcoin and waiting for 2140 or whatver, you are being naive here

AlRubyx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 05:42:51 PM

Its required a big amount of investment with that method but its true hold it for 1-2 years and sale it after that.

Or you can just scam people like you do.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 07:20:56 PM

i don't it's so easy as you make it to be, because to be rich first of all you need tob uy a large amount, but by buying a large amount you are contributing to increase the price, so other might dump, if you really think you can just be rich by buying one bitcoin and waiting for 2140 or whatver, you are being naive here

Just buy and hold and hope you will be rich, you can also wait and get no money. The best way is to see it as an opportunity to increase your assets and hope it will increase in value. But, you need to invest in other area also, don't put your investments in only one bucket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: