Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227416 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:57:43 AM

Bitcoin will reach $1000 when the time is right. If you don't have the patience and understanding of how the current market works, then you're at the wrong place.
Yes, bitcoin will reach miracle price levels but the answer of the question of when is only at the right times, we do not have any other options other than waiting patiently for that miracle to happen. Maybe we are having the option to earn more bitcoins so that we could achieve our dream of richness in quick time.

Buying and holding bitcoins to get rich, I think these times are over.

I can imagine bitcoin to reach a level of a few thousand dollars, but nothing more.
It would need a lot of dollars today to buy bitcoins in an amount where it would make people rich once bitcoin has reached that level.
And it won't go up that quick, so the dollars invested can't be touched, otherwise the investment plan is over.
I think somebody who can buy enough bitcoins now most likely is already rich.
Not over for us who believes that bitcoin has till more room to grow, we cannot see the future and though the price of bitcoin is increase or is big now as you can see it. There's still chances that it will increase and you have to put a decent amount of money to earn significant income.
It's hard to say this but getting rich by holding Bitcoin is not ideal for growth investors. If you think that the 700$ price per Bitcoin will double in value to 1400$ is the way of getting rich it might possible but it has a thin chance.  Also if you meant of getting rich is for bitcoin to double its value, you can't be rich with that as it depends on how much you invest and how will it appreciate more through time.
Well, under the situation you need to invest a bigger amount of money as well. If for one year you have a good feeling that the value of bitcoin will increase then you have to raise a funds whether you take a loan and just wait for your money to grow. Seems easy but the risk is there.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:34:52 PM

I m not sure about BTC anymore reaching 1k level. Especially since there re so many other alts which might offered something else, something better and more advanced. So I d keep my money on Factom or similar coins.
but i am pretty confident that the price of bitcoin can reached and easily cross 1k. to me it can really cross the all time high level this time therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoins in the moment and thinking to buy more and more bitcoins.
yes i am also agree with you, i think the price of bitcoin is really going high, as people are confident about that and they are just expecting that the price of bitcoin can really go high in next months, to me the price can easily reach to 1K this time.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Bitcoin will reach $1000 when the time is right. If you don't have the patience and understanding of how the current market works, then you're at the wrong place.
Yes, bitcoin will reach miracle price levels but the answer of the question of when is only at the right times, we do not have any other options other than waiting patiently for that miracle to happen. Maybe we are having the option to earn more bitcoins so that we could achieve our dream of richness in quick time.

Buying and holding bitcoins to get rich, I think these times are over.

I can imagine bitcoin to reach a level of a few thousand dollars, but nothing more.
It would need a lot of dollars today to buy bitcoins in an amount where it would make people rich once bitcoin has reached that level.
And it won't go up that quick, so the dollars invested can't be touched, otherwise the investment plan is over.
I think somebody who can buy enough bitcoins now most likely is already rich.
Not over for us who believes that bitcoin has till more room to grow, we cannot see the future and though the price of bitcoin is increase or is big now as you can see it. There's still chances that it will increase and you have to put a decent amount of money to earn significant income.
It's hard to say this but getting rich by holding Bitcoin is not ideal for growth investors. If you think that the 700$ price per Bitcoin will double in value to 1400$ is the way of getting rich it might possible but it has a thin chance.  Also if you meant of getting rich is for bitcoin to double its value, you can't be rich with that as it depends on how much you invest and how will it appreciate more through time.
Well, under the situation you need to invest a bigger amount of money as well. If for one year you have a good feeling that the value of bitcoin will increase then you have to raise a funds whether you take a loan and just wait for your money to grow. Seems easy but the risk is there.
yes that is a fact that if you really want to become rich from gambling you need to invest a good amount in bitcoin and then to hold it for a long time and only then you can really make a good profit from gambling.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:17:26 PM

The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:58:11 PM

The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.

All hope that the price of Bitcoin will be high. All members of this forum are committed to them cryptocurrency and trust it and invest in the currency for a profit
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

[/quote]
but i am pretty confident that the price of bitcoin can reached and easily cross 1k. to me it can really cross the all time high level this time therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoins in the moment and thinking to buy more and more bitcoins.
[/quote]

A very clever strategy, I probably will do the same
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:36:14 PM

All hope that the price of Bitcoin will be high. All members of this forum are committed to them cryptocurrency and trust it and invest in the currency for a profit
It is not profit we are talking about here we are dreaming of getting rich someday with bitcoin but still now i am still not reach and i think i need to save more bitcoin and thinking a new way to make more bitcoins..
I save some of my bitcoins for future business someday and maybe i am one of the gambling owner here in our forum.. that can turn me rich in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:25:13 PM

It is not profit we are talking about here we are dreaming of getting rich someday with bitcoin but still now i am still not reach and i think i need to save more bitcoin and thinking a new way to make more bitcoins..
I save some of my bitcoins for future business someday and maybe i am one of the gambling owner here in our forum.. that can turn me rich in the future..

Getting rich with bitcoins is not easy and if you are looking to get rich with it then you need to have high amount of coins in wallet, as you cannot expect to get rich with few amount of coins as price of bitcoins won't reach to millions in future, so if you want to get rich with it you need to have at least 100 btc in your wallet.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Theforextrader

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:27:35 PM

If your looking to bump your income just trade FOREX

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Multipulty

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:02:53 PM

Trading bitcoins to altcoins is better way in compare to trading forex, as we know that altcoins can pump up to maximum limit even in a single day which can give us quick and huge profits in no time, and if you want to get rich in bitcoins then trading is the only way out to achieve your dream.
Theforextrader

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:08:33 PM

Trading bitcoins to altcoins is better way in compare to trading forex, as we know that altcoins can pump up to maximum limit even in a single day which can give us quick and huge profits in no time, and if you want to get rich in bitcoins then trading is the only way out to achieve your dream.

Well it would be for anyone who didn't understand Forex. You mentioned pump so money made on the hope whales pump it. Forex will make you thousands if you understand it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:28:53 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

As long as i enter in bitcoin world durinh this one years if i calculate my bitcoin wallet receives almost one whole bitcoin.
Thats all i get with harf efforts from Signature campaign and doing a little trading alternative coin. But it doesn't mean i never lost any bitcoin. I lost some bitcoin in trading too. Around 0.1 btc i was lost it few months ago. It's very terrible to hear.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:35:50 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

As long as i enter in bitcoin world durinh this one years if i calculate my bitcoin wallet receives almost one whole bitcoin.
Thats all i get with harf efforts from Signature campaign and doing a little trading alternative coin. But it doesn't mean i never lost any bitcoin. I lost some bitcoin in trading too. Around 0.1 btc i was lost it few months ago. It's very terrible to hear.

Profit & Loss will always be a part of trading, you cannot expect to make profits every time, there is a full possibility that someday you will make a wrong move which will result in loss, but that is expected but the best thing in trading is that you can recover your loss over a period of time.

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:24:03 AM

Do not be pessimistic. Bitcoin future is good. So bitcoin is so potential to make us rich. Just invest your money in it . Earn bitcoin by trading, minning or join signature campaign.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:06:01 AM

Profit & Loss will always be a part of trading, you cannot expect to make profits every time, there is a full possibility that someday you will make a wrong move which will result in loss, but that is expected but the best thing in trading is that you can recover your loss over a period of time.

What matters is you will be able to win in the long run and with the long run target of making profit, one should study hard and be very updated of the recent market event of the assets you are trading. In the crypto it's a news driven investment and when there's a good news the price move in a positive direction while in the opposite if non or steady.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:34:19 AM

you can get rich with bitcoins if you have a hardwork. just join in sig campaign and you can earn btc through it. If you have some guts go play some gamble. which use btc as a currency . try your luck maybe you can get some btc through trying. and one more thing to get rich with bitcoins invest some money to bit coin so you can double it maybe not now but time will come where your money can be double up Smiley
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

you can get rich with bitcoins if you have a hardwork. just join in sig campaign and you can earn btc through it. If you have some guts go play some gamble. which use btc as a currency . try your luck maybe you can get some btc through trying. and one more thing to get rich with bitcoins invest some money to bit coin so you can double it maybe not now but time will come where your money can be double up Smiley
Its really unpredictable but theres a big possibility to really earn big i still playing with trade and hoping that i find more success to fullfill this dream gettig rich with btc.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:08:23 AM

Everyone dreams that. To achieve that dream we must do it by hard work not by doing bad things to people like stealing or scam their bitcoin just to be rich. It would feel great getting rich with bitcoin if you work hard for it. You will appreciate every single of it.
usefrees

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:11:33 AM

Everyone dreams that. To achieve that dream we must do it by hard work not by doing bad things to people like stealing or scam their bitcoin just to be rich. It would feel great getting rich with bitcoin if you work hard for it. You will appreciate every single of it.

You're right, but I want to achieve wealth is not hard work. I hope that, thanks to Bitcoin it will be possible
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:29:16 AM

You're right, but I want to achieve wealth is not hard work. I hope that, thanks to Bitcoin it will be possible
Hopefully. But things do look promising as we can all see bitcoin's price moving higher and higher. And you're both right. There's nothing like achieving your dreams without guilt that you stepped on someone else to attain it. I think we btc users should actually help and support each other as well as make other people aware of btc's benefits

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: