Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 821055 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kuduirt

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Cheesy
how thinks noobs:
12$-expensive
14$-still expensive
19$-time to buy
=)

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin for 250 000$ per coin lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Cheesy
how thinks noobs:
12$-expensive
14$-still expensive
19$-time to buy
=)

Hha True  Grin Classic FOMO. Buy high , sell low

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

"Having ETC in their interchain network is an important development, as it affords their enterprise partners more choices, security, and control over their blockchain solutions."
“The New Internet of Value: Connecting ETH and ETC” by Dragonchain

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/the-new-internet-of-value-connecting-eth-and-etc-36be5deb3b3a
looks potential changes for Ethereum Classic users.
With interchain Network, ETC holders can do what they want more easily, especially between ETC and ETH.
From ETH, they can change their ETHs to other coins, and fiats faster, with Dragonchain Library of Smart Contracts.
Yes you are right, i like ethereum classic ETC since one year ago because ethereum classic ETC has good chance in the future and the other reason why i have made investment in ethereum classic ETC because the price of ethereum classic ETC is still cheap than another good cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum ETH, we must come in when the price is still cheap even now ETC is very cheap for me to be held for long time.

lets hope ETC will rise ..
Don't worry about that buddy because many innovations in ethereum classic ETC here is one of them
Under Review: ECIP-1046 via InputOutputHK Researchers

Precompiled contact for verification of Merkle Inclusion Proofs
https://github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/pull/97#issuecomment-413016880
Lowers gas cost

Opens ETC to validation of non-interactive proofs of proof-of-work (#NIPoPoW), a building block for PoW sidechains.
That's awesome update of ethereum classic ETC because it can be alternatives platform for smart contract and decentralize application dapps.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

"Having ETC in their interchain network is an important development, as it affords their enterprise partners more choices, security, and control over their blockchain solutions."

https://medium.com/@dragonchain/the-new-internet-of-value-connecting-eth-and-etc-36be5deb3b3a
With interchain Network, ETC holders can do what they want more easily, especially between ETC and ETH.
From ETH, they can change their ETHs to other coins, and fiats faster, with Dragonchain Library of Smart Contracts.
Yes you are right, i like ethereum classic ETC since one year ago because ethereum classic ETC has good chance in the future and the other reason why i have made investment in ethereum classic ETC because the price of ethereum classic ETC is still cheap than another good cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum ETH, we must come in when the price is still cheap even now ETC is very cheap for me to be held for long time.

Don't worry about that buddy because many innovations in ethereum classic ETC here is one of them

Lowers gas cost

Opens ETC to validation of non-interactive proofs of proof-of-work (#NIPoPoW), a building block for PoW sidechains.
That's awesome update of ethereum classic ETC because it can be alternatives platform for smart contract and decentralize application dapps.

well, let's hope that there will be more dapps (or even only) than ICOs as smart contracts, cause those scammy ICOs has put the little brother (ETH) in a almost desperate position

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

Lowers gas cost

Can you exaplain it to non-tech saavy people? It only lowers gas costs or there's more behind it, since you talk about sidechains? PoW sidechains means that I can even build a PoS sidechain on top of ethereum classic Huh

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

i think ETC has reached official shitcoin status LOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Ivakimos

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

I think this coin will soon become very popular and popular, as it began to develop well.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

Why such a bold statement?

Seems like you're annoyed a bit by the childish comments around here. Roll Eyes
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Lowers gas cost

well, let's hope that there will be more dapps (or even only) than ICOs as smart contracts, cause those scammy ICOs has put the little brother (ETH) in a almost desperate position

Yea i hope so let's the community of cryptocurrencies do their own research about the ethereum. ETH and ethereum classic ETC which are will be used for their decentralize application dapps and smart contract on their projects, we can not push the people to use etc's platform, they must know about the difference between ethereum ETH and ETC.
neoscorpius

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Who is behind the developments and innovations in the ETC project? Can the platform serve to test new technologies that will later be used in Eth?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

I see a chance for Ethereum Classic to get close to Ethereum now, because most crucial adventages of Ethereum now became in a manner of speaking its main disadventages. Many Ethereum ICOS are now dumping its ETH, and the network is overloaded.
And ETC has some powerful investors like Grayscale.
ETC is definitely worth paying attention to now!

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Sim-91

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:25 AM
Merited by wgd (1)

I see a chance for Ethereum Classic to get close to Ethereum now, because most crucial adventages of Ethereum now became in a manner of speaking its main disadventages. Many Ethereum ICOS are now dumping its ETH, and the network is overloaded.

Dear all,
Please read below. Very infrormative content and it only strenghtens my positive toughts on ETC project.

Ethereum Classic (ETC) has been fully focused on immutability and decentralization from the very beginning, but in markets like these where most investors are focused on quick returns rather than long term investments in promising technologies, concepts of immutability and decentralization did not matter much in itself. However, what most investors failed to realize was that this amalgamation of immutability and decentralization is what makes Ethereum Classic (ETC) the best fit for emerging technologies like the Internet of Things (IOT) and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Most blockchain projects today are centralized. This can be a good thing short term but a bad thing long term. For new projects that are centralized, it gives their creators more freedom and control to experiment and regulate. However, as the project evolves it is up to the creators and core developers to give up control and allow the blockchain to become more decentralized. This was the principle with which the original Ethereum blockchain was founded. However, with the DAO bailout, Vitalik Buterin and the developers who supported the bailout violated the first principle of immutability. Even to this day, there is a growing concern among developers and investors that Ethereum (ETH) is very centralized. Once you break one principle, it leads to another and then finally you are making compromises to a level where you are fine with abandoning your original mission.

Giving up immutability and decentralization might be convenient for the core developers and founders but it comes at a serious cost. It leads to problems like data breaches, corruption, manipulation, infighting, etc. If a blockchain has these issues, it cannot achieve success in Internet of Things (IOT) or the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Any blockchain that can have success at mass adoption for IOT must be immutable and decentralized in the first place.  Issues like scalability, speed and costs are also important considerations but immutability and decentralization are the prerequisites. If they are not met, no company or organization will even consider using that blockchain for Internet of Things (IOT).

Furthermore,the price of Ethereum Classic (ETC) has been trading in a diamond formation against USD since 2017. It is now at the brink of a breakout as the RSI has reached the extent of its movement within a triangle. In technical analysis, when the price of an asset is rising before entering a diamond pattern, there is a high probability that it will continue to rise after breaking out of that diamond.

In this case, a rally towards new highs seems reasonable from multiple angles. Ethereum Classic (ETC) is currently the cheapest coin on Coinbase and is expected to rise aggressively as the market sentiment reverses. There is an ETC Summit in September which has already been sold out. The event is very important as there will be a live demonstration of Internet of Things (IOT) on the Ethereum Classic (ETC) blockchain. In addition to that, a lot of popular industry figures will also talk about Ethereum Classic (ETC). Ethereum Classic (ETC) will become fully IOT Compatible by Nov 30, 2018 according to their official roadmap.

Let de 4th industrial revolution begin.

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Really?
To get close or make a flippening, Ethereum Classic will have to rise around 10 times from its current price.
This scenario is a unrealistic one.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Really?
To get close or make a flippening, Ethereum Classic will have to rise around 10 times from its current price.

Very real scenario
When the CLO sidechain implementation will be live, you all will see the Classic rising sun

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Really?

Very real scenario
When the CLO sidechain implementation will be live, you all will see the Classic rising sun

Ok but not at ethereum levels, because ethereum is overinflated because of the ICO craze last year (and still going btw) were you had a scenario of people buying loads of ether to invest in ICOs

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

childish? lmao...it's called fact.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

By "childish comments", I wasn't referring to you mate. I'm talking about some of the posters here who hardly post anything good at all, and it can get a bit annoying for those who do like to remain on-topic.

Plus I've a similar opinion for ETC. Why should it even exist when a better thing (Ethereum) already exists? ETC seems like a classical failure to me.

The one and only thing I like about ETC is the involvement of IOHK within its development team.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

Plus I've a similar opinion for ETC. Why should it even exist when a better thing (Ethereum) already exists? ETC seems like a classical failure to me.

The one and only thing I like about ETC is the involvement of IOHK within its development team.
I am not sure if Ethereum is better in all aspects,
I think ETC and ETH are rathrer different

Really?

Very real scenario

Ok but not at ethereum levels, because ethereum is overinflated because of the ICO craze last year (and still going btw) were you had a scenario of people buying loads of ether to invest in ICOs
I fully agree

Really?
I didn't say I expect the flippening, but I think ETC/ETH ratio could improve

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

lol you right... despite work, ETC will never emerge...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

By "childish comments", I wasn't referring to you mate. I'm talking about some of the posters here who hardly post anything good at all, and it can get a bit annoying for those who do like to remain on-topic.

ahhhh ok, right on mate.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 »
  Print  

Jump to: