Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:48:34 PM

they are transparent. that shit is in the white paper. read before you speak.

I did read it, not alone either,....several times.

"THE VAULT
The Vault, which is owned by the Workshop, will hold 400 million SNGLS that belong to S-DTV Founders Zach LeBeau, Joseph Lubin and Arie Levy-Cohen.   Founders have pledged these tokens be locked down via smart contract system for   a period of 2 years. During this time Founders are restricted from collecting dividends or revenue and have pledged all revenue claimed by their 400 million tokens to be re-invested back into S-DTV to produce projects and grow the ecosystem.   Upon completion   of this 2 year term, SingularDTV Founders can reinitiate another lockdown or use the SNGLS in other manners befitting SingularDTV. Founders will receive commensurate compensation as budgeted on a per project basis to act as SingularDTV’s executive team.

REINVESTMENT POLICY
S-DTV Founders will lockdown via smart contract their 400 million SNGLS in the S-DTV Vault for a term of 2 years. Any revenue from these SNGLS will   be reinvested into the S-DTV projects outlined above in PROJECT   FUNDING. Upon completion of this 2 year term,   SingularDTV Founders can reinitiate another lockdown or use the SNGLS in other manners befitting SingularDTV."

Can is permissive....

LAW
allowed but not obligatory; optional.

If you've ever signed I contract, you should be aware of the differences between "shall," "will," "may," and "can."  <---very important words in tort law....

I'm out!

They literally say they can use it for benefitting SingularDTV.

it needs to be explained in detail. what cjmoles said is right. can means either of two options stated or whatever. it leaves the door open for 3rd option which can be "other manners befitting only Founders".

got me confused as well. 400Mil SNGLS is huge portion of tokens to speculate about.  Huh
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 09:54:53 PM

"THE VAULT
The Vault, which is owned by the Workshop, will hold 400 million SNGLS that belong to S-DTV Founders Zach LeBeau, Joseph Lubin and Arie Levy-Cohen.   Founders have pledged these tokens be locked down via smart contract system for   a period of 2 years. During this time Founders are restricted from collecting dividends or revenue and have pledged all revenue claimed by their 400 million tokens to be re-invested back into S-DTV to produce projects and grow the ecosystem.   Upon completion   of this 2 year term, SingularDTV Founders can reinitiate another lockdown or use the SNGLS in other manners befitting SingularDTV. Founders will receive commensurate compensation as budgeted on a per project basis to act as SingularDTV’s executive team.

REINVESTMENT POLICY
S-DTV Founders will lockdown via smart contract their 400 million SNGLS in the S-DTV Vault for a term of 2 years. Any revenue from these SNGLS will   be reinvested into the S-DTV projects outlined above in PROJECT   FUNDING. Upon completion of this 2 year term,   SingularDTV Founders can reinitiate another lockdown or use the SNGLS in other manners befitting SingularDTV."

Can is permissive....

LAW

If you've ever signed I contract, you should be aware of the differences between "shall," "will," "may," and "can."  <---very important words in tort law....

I'm out!

it needs to be explained in detail. what cjmoles said is right. can means either of two options stated or whatever. it leaves the door open for 3rd option which can be "other manners befitting only Founders".

got me confused as well. 400Mil SNGLS is huge portion of tokens to speculate about.  Huh

This is not speculation how can you tell where business will be in 2 years and how movement will be? No business knows this especially in crypto - there is an outlines plan and that plan is to build the system. I am sure the staff will comment.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:03:40 PM

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/782339271684481024

Netflix is down, decentralized networks don't go down.

Cool

SingularDTV

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:47:26 PM

"THE VAULT

REINVESTMENT POLICY

Can is permissive....

LAW

I'm out!

This is not speculation how can you tell where business will be in 2 years and how movement will be? No business knows this especially in crypto - there is an outlines plan and that plan is to build the system. I am sure the staff will comment.

The primary reason for the 2 year lock is to demonstrate to the World Audience that this is not a short term venture for SingularDTV founders/devs.  We are in it for the long term, to build a platform with long term utility.  The most important thing to us/SingularDTV is to build a decentralized entertainment industry.  Of course this will take much longer than two years.

During this two years we strive to add tremendous value to the SingularDTV ecosystem and develop an important strategic position in the space.  When the Vault unlocks there are 1 of 2 things that will occur.  1.) We initiate another lock, or 2.) use tokens to further develop the ecosystem.   We have a specific 2 year plan outlined, but still many emergent considerations will come into play that are unknown or unforeseen.  In building a decentralized entertainment industry our focus is on being a participant in what we believe will become a multi-billion dollar smart contract rights management industry in the next 3-5 years.  We will utilize company resources to the best of our ability and vision so that we give SingularDTV and its ecosystem the best chance possible to do something progressive and important - or as important as an entertainment/tech platform can be.

Our platform is greatly inspired by the decentralization tenet of transparency.  It is why we have teamed up with Balanc3 to ensure real-time auditing of all SingularDTV transactions in both crypto and fiat and to make them available on the blockchain for all the public.  So we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
SingularDTV

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:49:29 PM

Cool

It's amazing, the night before our launch...
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 11:53:18 PM

Cool

Things always happen for a reason  Cool

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 04:47:22 AM

11 hours

Around 8 hours left now.  Cool

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:55:18 AM

Cool

We can be better than netflix, we are decentralized, and developed by tech guru-Ethereum founder Joseph Lubin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Lubin_(entrepreneur)
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:58:53 AM

Are there any 1st day bonuses? If so that could be bad news for some who are expecting things to start on the 5th?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:09:43 AM

Is this ethereum only invesment how i wish that bitcoin holders can participate too good luck with the project.
kanoptx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:34:40 AM

Is this ethereum only invesment how i wish that bitcoin holders can participate too good luck with the project.

why not buy some Ether with your BTC and invest? Smiley i'm sure the s-dtv people would love to accept btc, but its not possible in this case (i think)

open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:07:45 PM

Where is list of participans signature?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NWGVmj-lgKmdRaG9bzlInJn07ZlLn2LrAvLDNpaLtyo/edit?usp=sharing

There is the list of current participants and their ranks. Let me know if you have any other questions.

jakev

I have written to you twice a Private Message
but no response from you and the list I do not see myself too

Why do not respond and do not add to the list ??

Huh

I also sent PM to jakev a while back and have also not had a reply, maybe on holiday or away for now?
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 12:18:43 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NWGVmj-lgKmdRaG9bzlInJn07ZlLn2LrAvLDNpaLtyo/edit?usp=sharing

There is the list of current participants and their ranks. Let me know if you have any other questions.

jakev

Huh

I also sent PM to jakev a while back and have also not had a reply, maybe on holiday or away for now?

You will have a reply, what is it concerning? I just messaged him about this.

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:19:04 PM

jakev

Huh

Interesting, when the list first came out my name was first, now its nowhere, who is playing and deleting names from the list ?

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 12:21:20 PM

jakev

Huh

Interesting, when the list first came out my name was first, now its nowhere, who is playing and deleting names from the list ?

I will personally make sure everyone who has done bounty is on the list you have my word.

open82buy

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:28:25 PM

jakev

Huh

You will have a reply, what is it concerning? I just messaged him about this.

It's concerning the Signature Campaign, I assumed he would reply asking for post-count..ect and confirm my name has been added to the spreadsheet.
open82buy

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:29:28 PM

jakev

Huh

I will personally make sure everyone who has done bounty is on the list you have my word.

That's good enough for me. Wink
open82buy

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:34:14 PM

@ICOcountdown.com, I noticed that you have removed KIBO Lottery from your page, I have heard rumours!!!!!!!!!!!
open82buy

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

On a off chance I have tried the wallet 20 min early to see if I could buy, but alas not yet.
BitDreams

Activity: 503
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:45:54 PM

Coinbase Ethereum has been down for almost 24 hours due to attacks.

It appears that no Coinbase users depending on their Coinbase wallet will be early participants in this crowdfunding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: