Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed!  (Read 137908 times)
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:47:47 PM

Congratulation. Well that was quick
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:50:04 PM

I did post in the thread when firstblood got sold out in 5 minutes or so. I had to try in two to three times to get my share. I could only buy a few. Many people couldn't buy it even after preparing and getting ready. The only way now is to grab whatever you get when it hits the exchanges...

Guys is it still possible to take part of the signature campaign or it is finished with the end of the ICO?

Contact Jakev, send him a pm.

HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:53:58 PM

When the ICO ended their were 83 addresses, seems that someone is trying to create and send to other addresses so it doesn't seem like the distribution is so centralized.
markisanon2434

Activity: 154

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:54:38 PM

a 10x return is the moon for me. maybe you want 100x i dont know.

10x should be easy to get. 10x in first day, then slowly to 100x  Wink The trick is to hold and wait till the platform launches and starts producing income. Once revenue is enabled to be withdraw able by the token holders, we can see the real power of Singular dtv.

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:20:47 PM

When the ICO ended their were 83 addresses, seems that someone is trying to create and send to other addresses so it doesn't seem like the distribution is so centralized.
Not necessarily true. Personally I bought for myself and a couple of friends.
As expected the ICO went fast and not everyone had time to sit around the computer and wait for launch.

Xtar

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

omg ninja ICO -))
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:13:06 PM

a 10x return is the moon for me. maybe you want 100x i dont know.

10x should be easy to get. 10x in first day, then slowly to 100x  Wink The trick is to hold and wait till the platform launches and starts producing income. Once revenue is enabled to be withdraw able by the token holders, we can see the real power of Singular dtv.

I also enjoyed the ICO. Now I sit on my little bag and wait  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BTCSpearo

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:53:32 PM

This was dissapointing, I leave on a Friday back by Sunday and the Launch of the ICO time has been changed and the ICO executed. Sounds like some sleazy First Blood type shenanigans might have also been in play. Well to those of you who got the notice in time and were able to participate, congratulations, I'm sure your tokens will double or triple in value by the time they hit the exchange in the coming weeks. Personally I find this last minute date change and flash sale less than comforting. Time will tell.
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:03:16 PM

This was dissapointing, I leave on a Friday back by Sunday and the Launch of the ICO time has been changed and the ICO executed. Sounds like some sleazy First Blood type shenanigans might have also been in play. Well to those of you who got the notice in time and were able to participate, congratulations, I'm sure your tokens will double or triple in value by the time they hit the exchange in the coming weeks. Personally I find this last minute date change and flash sale less than comforting. Time will tell.

Don't compare it to firstblood just because you don't check your email once a day. I was there at firstblood ICO and I made the transaction in 10seconds, couldn't get it, here I sent at least 1 or 2 minute after launch, easily got in well before half of it was sold. If you care about something, you should check it at least once a day..just saying.

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:10:45 PM

I came in to check out the ICO. It's already over? Wow.
BTCSpearo

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:15:05 PM

Don't compare it to firstblood just because you don't check your email once a day. I was there at firstblood ICO and I made the transaction in 10seconds, couldn't get it, here I sent at least 1 or 2 minute after launch, easily got in well before half of it was sold. If you care about something, you should check it at least once a day..just saying.

You think it sold out in 15 minutes because lots of small time individuals with $500 here and $2000 there bought in? Ok, maybe that's what happened. My guess is an exchange came in and bought everything it could so it could pump and dump the tokens at will. Who knows maybe it was just lots of happy smurfs. As for the checking of our emails everyday, some of us do things beyond the reach of the internet on the weekends. Enjoy your tokens, I'm sure you'll make a quick buck. But from my perspective as an average crypto newbie looking to make small long term investments in decentralized startups, this was disappointing. Best of Luck.
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:16:25 PM

Still possibile to get in the signature?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
mamichula

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:16:28 PM

People can care about something and not obsesses every minute about it. He has a valid point. For a long time they were promoting Oct 5th, people make plans around it, and then boom they miss it because they changed the date a few days earlier. Can't really use the excuse that if really cared about it. That's not a good excuse.  
loveofmylife

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:19:53 PM

Still possibile to get in the signature?

No, they don't accept new members because the ico has ended.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:20:14 PM

People can care about something and not obsesses every minute about it. He has a valid point. For a long time they were promoting Oct 5th, people make plans around it, and then boom they miss it because they changed the date a few days earlier. Can't really use the excuse that if really cared about it. That's not a good excuse.  
True but they also had the chineese complaining about the launch being in the middle of a holiday.

I agree that some of the things could have been done better, but no matter what there would always be some people unhappy with the way it was done.

mamichula

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:23:04 PM

True but they also had the chineese complaining about the launch being in the middle of a holiday.

I agree that some of the things could have been done better, but no matter what there would always be some people unhappy with the way it was done.

Do you think this could affect the popularity of the coin, if a whale bough a huge chunk of it and most missed out. They might get resentful and move on to another.
pwpwpw

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:32:47 PM

You think it sold out in 15 minutes because lots of small time individuals with $500 here and $2000 there bought in? Ok, maybe that's what happened. My guess is an exchange came in and bought everything it could so it could pump and dump the tokens at will. Who knows maybe it was just lots of happy smurfs. As for the checking of our emails everyday, some of us do things beyond the reach of the internet on the weekends. Enjoy your tokens, I'm sure you'll make a quick buck. But from my perspective as an average crypto newbie looking to make small long term investments in decentralized startups, this was disappointing. Best of Luck.

If you "think" before actually checking the contract address and seeing the transactions with your own eyes, then there's no point talking to you. Less "me think" more check facts and you'll realize the truth.

pwpwpw

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:36:32 PM

Nice overdoing, I said, once a day vs your every minute, keep the facts straight.

I didn't like that they moved it 3 day earlier as well but I understand why they did it and I agree with it. They moved it to a sunday, which is the day off for everybody on Earth. Today was infinitely better than the middle of the week, because everyone who works 9-5, couldn't participate. The date was an excellent decision, the mistake was advertising oct 5 in the first place.

BTCSpearo

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:45:31 PM

If you "think" before actually checking the contract address and seeing the transactions with your own eyes, then there's no point talking to you. Less "me think" more check facts and you'll realize the truth.

Ok man, I guess you know what you know then. I don't suppose its possible for lots of small transactions to be controlled by a single entity? That would be a first, right?
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:13:44 PM

Well fuck me, I had oct. 5 marked in my agenda, and now I find out it was today and I missed it

WTB: 500 ETH worth, make me an offer

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: