Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Save the earth or not
Yes, individuals must solve it - 163 (61.7%)
Yes, governments must solve it - 39 (14.8%)
Yes, companies must solve it - 9 (3.4%)
Maybe, God/Allah will decide - 13 (4.9%)
No, we can not do anything - 11 (4.2%)
No, bye bye cruel world - 10 (3.8%)
No, government is behind the destruction - 6 (2.3%)
Other - 13 (4.9%)
Total Voters: 264

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Save the planet or not  (Read 40397 times)
simpler2016

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:26:15 AM

I voted the individual must solve it and many agreed on my vote,individuals made a lot of contribution to the global warming because of their actions that can harm the planet,if all individuals are mindful of the effects,each one will do action to save this planet..

That is good. Last time I checked the thread the people "No nothing can be done" were leading this poll. Looks like the world friendly people finally woke up.

People can grunt until they are blue in the face. But if the planet decides to further pangea, or to reverse pangea, all the grunting in the world isn't going to change things. Besides, one good volcanic "burp" spews out way more stuff in favor of global warming - or against it - than all the pollution of mankind could think of doing over all time.

Cool
I disagree with you. Vylkany not so often wake up, for that would have a global impact on the atmosphere of our planet. A man once came as a species until the last vremyani only and does harm "his house." And if this continues for many more vremyani. The planet may die. And with it, and all living beings. Including people.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:10:55 PM

I voted the individual must solve it and many agreed on my vote,individuals made a lot of contribution to the global warming because of their actions that can harm the planet,if all individuals are mindful of the effects,each one will do action to save this planet..

That is good. Last time I checked the thread the people "No nothing can be done" were leading this poll. Looks like the world friendly people finally woke up.

People can grunt until they are blue in the face. But if the planet decides to further pangea, or to reverse pangea, all the grunting in the world isn't going to change things. Besides, one good volcanic "burp" spews out way more stuff in favor of global warming - or against it - than all the pollution of mankind could think of doing over all time.

Cool
I disagree with you. Vylkany not so often wake up, for that would have a global impact on the atmosphere of our planet. A man once came as a species until the last vremyani only and does harm "his house." And if this continues for many more vremyani. The planet may die. And with it, and all living beings. Including people.

Since you talk about Vylkany and vremyani, which one are you? Or are you both or neither?

You are correct, however, I think. If enough of mankind really wanted to destroy the earth, they might be able to build enough hydrogen bombs to actually do it. But since nobody really wants to destroy earth, and since people are simply trying to live and make money, they won't do it by accident.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:44:42 AM

We individuals even government officials, all of us must solve it. We are the cause why is the earth is dying, look at the country of China. They have a billion people there and still rapidly growing, their environment is now destroyed. We humans must discipline ourselves. A simple throwing your trash into a correct trashcan is easy to do. Do not smoke and continue planting trees, and stop creating nuclear plants and any materials related in radiation. Our creator created us and this planet, let's not destroy our planet so that that we do not destroy ourselves.

You are anti-nuclear power and purport to be the Planet Savior?
At this time, we can say that the future can be without nuclear power. Already, there are not enough alternative sources of energy. In another case. It is not beneficial to the people who really rule the world. Due to the fact that they will suffer great losses.

No, you cannot say this.  (section bolded)

You can lecture people all you want, but if you look up world or county energy statistics, you will find that "alternative energy sources" barely cover GROWTH in energy usage, let alone bite into the main demands.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:34:40 AM

We individuals even government officials, all of us must solve it. We are the cause why is the earth is dying, look at the country of China. They have a billion people there and still rapidly growing, their environment is now destroyed. We humans must discipline ourselves. A simple throwing your trash into a correct trashcan is easy to do. Do not smoke and continue planting trees, and stop creating nuclear plants and any materials related in radiation. Our creator created us and this planet, let's not destroy our planet so that that we do not destroy ourselves.

Nope, I will not claim that I am a Planet Savior, I must admit too that I did something to our planet even it is a little damage, but still its a damage. Do you think that nuclear power will not destroy our world?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 03:34:40 AM

Many years talk about global warming, pollution. What do you think about it? Can it be reversed?

Ask yourself this question:  Why you think it matters?  Well, it does not, we experience a small, tiny blip on the evolutionary scale.

Life will evolve with or without us.

You think you can save Earth?  If pushed to far, Earth will shake off humanity like a bad habit.

The human impact on the environment cannot be reversed because global population doubles every 60 years or so (currently it is 70/1.13).

Google: doubling time before you talk about solutions.

vdotcash

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:53:56 AM

A single volcano eruption emits more CO2 than all cars ever invented combined. Go look it up. Shocked
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:48:58 AM

A single volcano eruption emits more CO2 than all cars ever invented combined. Go look it up. Shocked

However, none of the volcanoes produce smog over cities like L.A. or Phoenix.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
JaHitler

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:55:11 AM

I see planet will not be saved.It cant bee in this crazy situaction because we peoples are crazy and brain which want only war and destroying.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:41:45 PM

Nope, I will not claim that I am a Planet Savior, I must admit too that I did something to our planet even it is a little damage, but still its a damage. Do you think that nuclear power will not destroy our world?
Nuclear power is a good thing.  Period.  The planet is not dying, it is doing quite well. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:13:45 PM

Nuclear power is a good thing.  Period.  The planet is not dying, it is doing quite well.  

Why is it always Japan that has the nuke problems? Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and now Fukushima. Japanese that weren't destroyed directly, got sick and died from the radiation. And the radiation has been spreading worldwide for a long time, now.

Cool

EDIT: How silly of me. I forgot all about Chernobyl.

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

Global warming as the Globalist portray it is nonsense. All the planets in our solar system are heating up right now and from the inside out. " save goverment or not "

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:49:06 AM

Nuclear power is a good thing.  Period.  The planet is not dying, it is doing quite well. 
I hope you know what you are saying that the planet is not dying. For you information, world leaders discussed about the issue of global warming and climate change in Paris Climate Deal. Did you felt the El Niño? This year, March is the hottest in modern history and 2016 is shaping up as a record-breaking year for rising global temperatures. Our planet can die in any second, there are so many humans who were using and abusing the resources of our planet plus animals are rapidly becoming an instinct animals.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:41:45 PM

I hope you know what you are saying that the planet is not dying. For you information, world leaders discussed about the issue of global warming and climate change in Paris Climate Deal. Did you felt the El Niño? This year, March is the hottest in modern history and 2016 is shaping up as a record-breaking year for rising global temperatures. Our planet can die in any second, there are so many humans who were using and abusing the resources of our planet plus animals are rapidly becoming an instinct animals.

The planet won't die. Jesus will return, will raise all the dead to life, will judge everyone according to their faith in Him, will take the believers home to Himself in the New Universe, will destroy this universe in the lake of fire.

Don't worry. Up until He returns, farming, getting married, and everything else, both good and bad, will continue.

Cool

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:23:28 PM

You can't save the planet, planet will always undergo changes. That's the reason we have different era/age. Things will always change no matter how you keep it that way. Accept the fact that the only thing human can survive is  to find another planet that is most likely the same as Earth.
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:43:31 PM

The planet won't die. Jesus will return, will raise all the dead to life, will judge everyone according to their faith in Him, will take the believers home to Himself in the New Universe, will destroy this universe in the lake of fire.

Don't worry. Up until He returns, farming, getting married, and everything else, both good and bad, will continue.

Cool
First, the man is too weak physically and mentally, that destroy Mother Earth. Secondly, what nonsense you are talking about the second coming ?! Why would anyone want to take the old corpses with them? Worthy of the soul, has long been in paradise. And thirdly, it's okay. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:48:00 PM

You can't save the planet, planet will always undergo changes. That's the reason we have different era/age. Things will always change no matter how you keep it that way. Accept the fact that the only thing human can survive is  to find another planet that is most likely the same as Earth.

This ^^^ is an example of the real problem of people. Here it is.

Nobody really cares about survival of the human race. Most people who act like they do have been programmed to think like this in school. Rather, everyone thinks about himself and close friends and family.

So far that we know, nobody survives physically. ALL PEOPLE are lost The few people who live longer than 100 years, don't live much longer. And usually their quality of life is way, way down.

People should be looking at the spiritual aspect of things, to see how to let their spirits survive after physical death. All this racial heritage stuff has been created by shrewd people who are trying to use it to gain control over other people.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:49:55 PM

Cool
First, the man is too weak physically and mentally, that destroy Mother Earth. Secondly, what nonsense you are talking about the second coming ?! Why would anyone want to take the old corpses with them? Worthy of the soul, has long been in paradise. And thirdly, it's okay. Wink

It won't be the old corpse. Jesus will change us, giving us new bodies like His own supernatural body. Physical, yes. But in a different way.

Cool

Jmild1

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:48:44 PM

Nobody really cares about survival of the human race. Most people who act like they do have been programmed to think like this in school. Rather, everyone thinks about himself and close friends and family.

So far that we know, nobody survives physically. ALL PEOPLE are lost The few people who live longer than 100 years, don't live much longer. And usually their quality of life is way, way down.

People should be looking at the spiritual aspect of things, to see how to let their spirits survive after physical death. All this racial heritage stuff has been created by shrewd people who are trying to use it to gain control over other people.

Cool
Then what's your point of living physically if you knew you have a spirit that you can live in forever? You should start packing now and go on that second world you think.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:06:18 PM

Cool
Then what's your point of living physically if you knew you have a spirit that you can live in forever? You should start packing now and go on that second world you think.
There are two options, you can choose to your taste. First option. Life is given to us bodily in order that we may know the difference between heaven and hell. And the second option. Perhaps the worldly life is given to us as a punishment for past sins of their ancestors. We are given a chance to fix it. Or, at least, his righteous life, to prove that we deserve the best.
Jmild1

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

Cool
There are two options, you can choose to your taste. First option. Life is given to us bodily in order that we may know the difference between heaven and hell. And the second option. Perhaps the worldly life is given to us as a punishment for past sins of their ancestors. We are given a chance to fix it. Or, at least, his righteous life, to prove that we deserve the best.
Or the third option, second life is not real because if it is then there's so much population there. Im thinking how big that world is because if second life is real from the very beginning then expect life forms to be there for at least a trillion number.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: