Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:33:22 PM

I believe that bitcoin is not the strongest currency, because that many have not even heard of it and can not use because of the lack of Internet. It is used only as an investment by those who have the opportunity.

What the damn are you saying? Bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world bitcoin can buy happanies too while other currencies doesn't that option if you are having 1 bitcoin then you can buy a lot of iphones while having 1 dollars you cannot even buy a single iphone so i would like to say that bitcoin is strongest currency ever.
i guess what he trying to say are about how bitcoin not popular yet .

and yes it is not as popular as dollar, euro etc. bitcoin are strong in term value only. but when it comes to popularity, power, effectiveness, usage and many more factor that actually consider/recognize certain currency as the strongest one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:32:40 AM

I highly doubt that Bitcoin is already the 'strongest' currency. There are different types of currencies such as regular currency or fiat such as dollars and euros, also there are digital currency that includes cryptocurrency and abitcoin is just one of the many kinds of cryptocurrency. And cryptocurrency I think is still young compared to regular currencies that has been used by different countries for decades. So it will be impossible if it will already be the 'strongest' in just a short period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:42:44 AM

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
Yes bitcoin have a huge potential to be a strongest currency in the world were everyone are able to use it and earn a profit from it just by holding it. Bitcoin offers many benefits that makes it become more valuable for everyone.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:46:18 AM

Yes bitcoin have a huge potential to be a strongest currency in the world were everyone are able to use it and earn a profit from it just by holding it. Bitcoin offers many benefits that makes it become more valuable for everyone.
It does have a bright future on becoming a strongest cryptocurrency. But it will took more developments to make it more stronger since it's still have more features tht ae waiting to unleashed.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

crypto world still is just a child beside forex world. Bitcoin still be just a little child beside USD, EUR...
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:46:54 AM

crypto world still is just a child beside forex world. Bitcoin still be just a little child beside USD, EUR...
This child will grow and will be more popular, everyone starts from the beginning but bitcoin has a great progress so
we have to get on board now if we haven't invested yet.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

I wont say that its the strongest currency out there mainly because its unstable and isnt legally accepted by most countries. Well, bitcoin has a lot of potential and if converted to a certain monetary value, its benefits are off the charts. Take philippines as an example.. with a single bitcoin ranging to 200 000 pesos.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

I wont say that its the strongest currency out there mainly because its unstable and isnt legally accepted by most countries. Well, bitcoin has a lot of potential and if converted to a certain monetary value, its benefits are off the charts. Take philippines as an example.. with a single bitcoin ranging to 200 000 pesos.
Wow that is a lot of money right there because that is a 6 digit fiat price for just one bitcoin. I also believe that the bitcoin has a lot of potential even there are few countries that accepted it because just imagine that even bitcoin is accepted by few countries, its price is already high so how much more if we will see bitcoin being accepted by a lot of country.
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

nah.. just because it has 1 bitcoin is worth 4k dollars doesn't mean it's the strongest. Quite the opposite. It's market capitalization is about 50 billion.. which makes it an extreme volatile currency. The market cap of the US dollars is about 5 trillion, which is why it's value doesn't fluctuate that much - which is goof for people who use it, because they won't wake up the next day and see the value of their dollars reduced by half
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

For me is nah, a currency without its own market is unstable. Since the current price of Bitcoin is due mainly to people rushing to get their hands on it or due to the demand. Bitcoin doesn’t have its own economy to represent so there will still be a high chance that the price of Bitcoin will lessen. And as of this time even if the price of Bitcoin reached $10,000 to one bit as per the what the economists or Bitcoin enthusiasts are expecting its still unstable and will fluctuate a lot.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

No because a currency without stable value cannot compete to those currencies leading in the market bitcoin needs to be stable and the demand must grow so wide that majority of the countries will be using it. Right now it seems bitcoin is having a crisis because the price is going down again
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

I think Government knows the value of Bitcoin and they understand this thing that Bitcoin can be very useful asset for them. They will never try to bring it down; rather they will be trying their best in order to make it the legal currency so that not only the investors but the Government may also get benefit from it.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:34:02 PM

No for me dollars is still the strongest currencies in the world because bitcoin is not stable and its market is not as wide as dollars. Bitcoin needs ample time to enter deeply in the world market and the acceptability of it must establish very well before it can compete to dollars
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:40:56 PM

No I don't think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even though it has the potential of becoming the strongest currency of the world because it is not accepted by all of the people. Some say it's illegal. This is because it is not standardised form of currency.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

Here is the definition of currency: A system of money in general use in a particular country.

And based on this circumstance, yes it matters that bitcoin is too small!

You are somehow right. The explanation of currency is true.Any currency used as money .But one thing is false.I.e the value  of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the king of Altcurrency.The price of bitcoin  reaches 4000$.Since from the past one week later it's very thought see the  value of 4000$.Later the price will reach the value of 4600$.Soon the bitcoin holders have the highest price for their long term saving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Vegeta_Sama

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

Well yes I do agree with that statement but we can't declare Bitcoin as the strongest currency in the until the whole world knows about it and has faith in it.
Though it has surpassed every currency in the world right now but that doesn't make it strong enough to replace a currency as the strongest.
It should also have a stable value.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:11:28 AM

I think it is still not the strongest, some people doesn't know bitcoin, maybe when the time that bitcoin is become more popular that even a little boy/girl knows bitcoin thats the time that maybe bitcoin become strongest. Still a lot of people don't have bitcoin right now.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:26:29 AM

I think it is still not the strongest, some people doesn't know bitcoin, maybe when the time that bitcoin is become more popular that even a little boy/girl knows bitcoin thats the time that maybe bitcoin become strongest. Still a lot of people don't have bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin is not getting stronger but not the strongest for sure, we know that very well because we are active in the community and in the crypto world.
Based on the estimate, number of users are still less than 5% of the total population and that adoption is an evidence that i's not strong enough as some people are thinking. We believe that bitcoin is here to stay and we should continue to support and promote it to be more successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: