Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Still no. Bitcoin will be the strongest currency if the price is stable as gold and if the market capitalization of bitcoin surpasses gold. Well bitcoin can achieve this but not for now.May be in near future where bitcoin is accepted by the governments all over the world who knows when will bitcoin be the strongest currency in the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auditankara

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:11:56 PM

You are confusing something that is new and good looking with a reality. Bitcoin populairty is growing and it will be the beggining of a full monetary revolution, but it still needs time.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

Yea bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world but in future we can see different situactions because there are many smart people which can see some things which are bad in bitcoin cryptocurrency and thah bad things he can fix and make own better cryptocurrency.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and he really has a huge potential. It will not become the strongest currency in the world, but it will exist in parallel with real money.
It is just for temporary because it is the first cryptocurrency that ever released but after a few years, bitcoin will be like the usual metal that it will have rust and people will find another cryptocurrency that is best for their needs and will fit to their likes for a cryptocurrency and bitcoin will be just ignored and abandoned.
Keep dreaming the chances of that happening are very low, I would give your comment a chance if you instead claimed that bitcoin will be surpassed or something like that but to think bitcoin is going to be completely abandoned and that no one will use it, it’s not going to happen.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:50:42 AM

For now on bitcoin is still not yet the strongest currency in the world. Dollars now are the great and the strongest currency today but among to the expert as days past by bitcoin will replaced dollars after 20-30 years from now and that was really I believe that bitcoin will be the next currency in the world.
emem03

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

Bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world, it most popular in all currency. Because bitcoin has a value and profitable. Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

Still no. Bitcoin will be the strongest currency if the price is stable as gold and if the market capitalization of bitcoin surpasses gold. Well bitcoin can achieve this but not for now.May be in near future where bitcoin is accepted by the governments all over the world who knows when will bitcoin be the strongest currency in the world
Good point here, Bitcoin really needs much more time to mature and to be able to surpass gold;s market capitalization, it needs more and more users, miners and investors, but as of now as we can see the progress of bitcoin the possibilities and potential is there but the stability , we cannot just say that it can surpass gold, as of the potentials it showing today, maybe later after a time passes and the maturity is really met, we can look to the future that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).
Well ma'am/sir, as far as I know bitcoin will be known globally even us, located in a rural areas and I believe that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because of a lot of people patronizing this.

As much as it pains me to say it, this is the truth.

Now, it does have the capability to become the strongest, so do take that into account.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

In my opinion it is the Strong cryptocurrency in the world, but when it comes as the strongest currency seems unimaginable, even if it's rising popularity, we must also consider that bitcoin is not globally accepted in each country and it's not yet legal to all country.
but if we will fight a currency  1 unit of a currency and it's equivalence to USD dollars, i think bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency.
One Dinar has the value of 3.30 US Dollars ( highest/strongest among fiat money)
One Bitcoin has the value of 2300++ US Dollars.

If the time will come that bitcoin will be accepted by the goverment for each of the country i think Bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world.

Bro... 1 unit of a currency? Then this coin defenitely outruns bitcoin BY FAR! over $130,000 per coin!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/23-skidoo/

Regards,
Trump

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:12:09 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

The strongest CRYPTOCURRENCY maybe. But NOT as the strongest currency. GOLD is. Gold backs up other currencies and their values depend on the gold reserves in the country. Since bitcoin is virtual and wasnt backed up with anything, as it is described, it doesnt have any ground to base upon. It isnt even used or fully recognized in some areas in the globe. It's legalization is still debatable. Its price is not stable. Its market is growing but not YET large enough to create great economic impact. Having these said, bitcoin has still a lot of processes to go through and many developments and innovation needed before becoming the strongest currency. It has the potential but as today, its still under a lot of observation.                                                                     

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

The strongest CRYPTOCURRENCY maybe. But NOT as the strongest currency. GOLD is. Gold backs up other currencies and their values depend on the gold reserves in the country. Since bitcoin is virtual and wasnt backed up with anything, as it is described, it doesnt have any ground to base upon. It isnt even used or fully recognized in some areas in the globe. It's legalization is still debatable. Its price is not stable. Its market is growing but not YET large enough to create great economic impact. Having these said, bitcoin has still a lot of processes to go through and many developments and innovation needed before becoming the strongest currency. It has the potential but as today, its still under a lot of observation.                                                                     

correct the bitcoin currency strongest in the futere other than currency but now need to introduce to the peopole the bitcoin to adopt the world as the currency using altcoin the crypto currencies go on top if communities know how the important of bitcoin.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:23:18 PM

Bitcoin now is the strongest currency in the world, it most popular in all currency. Because bitcoin has a value and profitable. Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
yes bitcoin has become the strongest currency of the world and its all is happening just because of the price getting so high day by day the number of people connecting in bitcoin is now very large as compare to the other currencies and the value is increasing with it so I think the bitcoin is the most strong currency.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:19:06 PM

yes bitcoin has become the strongest currency of the world and its all is happening just because of the price getting so high day by day the number of people connecting in bitcoin is now very large as compare to the other currencies and the value is increasing with it so I think the bitcoin is the most strong currency.
but i do not think that bitcoin is the strongest currency of the world, to me think USD is in fact still the strongest currency of the world and i think that it will remain as number one for a long time. because the user of bitcoin are still very low and it will take a lot of time when its users will increase more. but i am sure that bitcoin has a very bright future and therefore in future it is more expected that bitcoin will become the number one currency of the world.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

to me i think that in present time USD is the strongest currency of the world but i think that now bitcion is becoming popular and very soon it will replace dollar, because now people and specially the young generation is now giving more importance to online shopping and business and there bitcoin is the only good option with them to use therefore i think that bitcoin will replace USD very  soon or at least it will reduce the popularity of USD so much.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:51:56 PM

Signature campaign can be a job. Nowadays many people are now focusing and joining in signature campaign because they know that there is big profit that they can get if they join and participate in signature campaign.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that  is too small.  Does it matter?
Signature campaign can be a job. Nowadays many people are now focusing and joining in signature campaign because they know that there is big profit that they can get if they join and participate in signature campaign.
yes people are joining signature campaigns as they consider is as a job. but i think the earning bitcoin through signature campaign is not such a good profit. i think the signature campaign income is enough for our pocket money, but i think if a person want to make good money then he need to start trading altcoin from where he can get good profit in a short period of time.
Dimelord

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

Until now,USD is the strongest currency in the world since it has been used as global reserve currency over the past seventy years.It gained its importance from the time when OPEC,oil manufacturing countries agreed to sell crude oil only for dollars.But bitcoin has just crossed its initial eight years.More over,it has not been legalized yet in majority of countries.We could not buy all the products with bitcoins in all parts of the world.So,it would take more time for bitcoin to replace USD and become the strongest currency.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

Until now,USD is the strongest currency in the world since it has been used as global reserve currency over the past seventy years.It gained its importance from the time when OPEC,oil manufacturing countries agreed to sell crude oil only for dollars.But bitcoin has just crossed its initial eight years.More over,it has not been legalized yet in majority of countries.We could not buy all the products with bitcoins in all parts of the world.So,it would take more time for bitcoin to replace USD and become the strongest currency.

We have to be ready for bitcoin to shine over united states dollars by 2030. This is definitely not a fast process but bitcoin carry that potential and we're aware of this. Maybe, can't pass usd, but bitcoin can surpass euro.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:55:28 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that  is too small.  Does it matter?
yes people are joining signature campaigns as they consider is as a job. but i think the earning bitcoin through signature campaign is not such a good profit. i think the signature campaign income is enough for our pocket money, but i think if a person want to make good money then he need to start trading altcoin from where he can get good profit in a short period of time.
Yeah I agree to you. There are now a lot of altcoins that is really profitable so I can say it is really good if we invest our money to the altcoins. I can say trading is really profitable and you can be rich by entering the world of trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
secdark

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

We have to be ready for bitcoin to shine over united states dollars by 2030. This is definitely not a fast process but bitcoin carry that potential and we're aware of this. Maybe, can't pass usd, but bitcoin can surpass euro.

When we are talking about only the price well if that is the case it could really surpass the euro or the usd because of its price but the problem with that is the spending unlike those fiat we can spend it easily because all of the stores accept our own fiat unlike bitcoin it is only few. Though if by 2030 all is using bitcoin that is really nice

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: