Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
bentoremy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

How it would sound to you if i told you it is stronger than a british pund or dollar? Sounds crazy right? We don't even know if it would become as strong like many say and if it becomes a fact, then it would be in many years from now, so don't wait for it soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

How it would sound to you if i told you it is stronger than a british pund or dollar? Sounds crazy right? We don't even know if it would become as strong like many say and if it becomes a fact, then it would be in many years from now, so don't wait for it soon.
It sounds great, it can't denied that today's great achievement in the world of bitcoin currency it will spread throughout the world and become stronger. For its value and greatness, and a big things may change through this kind of currrency. A better life we aim, even though not all things can bitcoin made but it takes or brings us to a new era.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:42:51 AM

Bitcoin is the number one currency in the world now and the strongest, how do I come about my judgment one bitcoin is about $3305 today and above 2000 pounds and even above gold now.
And this three use to be the world strong currency in the past for bitcoin to rate higher then them in the exchange market bitcoin has won the battle only waiting for the right time to be crown the world most strong currency.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

Bitcoin is the number one currency in the world now and the strongest, how do I come about my judgment one bitcoin is about $3305 today and above 2000 pounds and even above gold now.
And this three use to be the world strong currency in the past for bitcoin to rate higher then them in the exchange market bitcoin has won the battle only waiting for the right time to be crown the world most strong currency.

Ok, I hate to tell you how wrong you are with that. Yes Bitcoin may be the highest in the sense that it's above the American dollar and the British pounds sterling but it isn't as acceptable by all as the other two currencies. Bitcoin still has a long way to go before we can truly refer to it as the strongest currency in the world. The dollar and pounds are international currencies while the Bitcoin isnt. Not many even know about Bitcoin let alone using it, especially in the underdeveloped countries.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

I think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world but there is a big possibility that it can be the strongest..bitcoin is now widely use and it became more popular as time passes by..it's value also continue to grow so I guess in later time bitcoin can replace dollar as the strongest currency.
I agree with that, with the number of people who's into internet nowadays its not impossible to happen.  The rapid growth of bitcoin users are obvious, with these i think in the near future it  can bet the other existing currencies

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:01:23 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
It is not yet. Digital currency is different from regular currency or fiat since you are talking about the 'strongest' currency. Bitcoin still, doesn't have a physical value unlike fiat. Also, its market value is volatile which means it changes from time to time. So, I think it is not yet the strongest currency, it is just the no.1 CRYPTOcurrency and it's difderent in fiat. Maybe if it will be recognized and legalized to most of the countries, it will have a chance. But it will take more years dfor that to happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:28:43 AM

bitcoin is not the strongest currency yet. Maybe strongest as Digital currency but not as regular currency. Bitcoin has lot of features to be developed,  its value is volatile which means its value is unstable and unpredictable.it is so unlike the regular currency that has stable value which does not change from time to time. So, I think it is not yet the strongest currency, it is just the strongest cryptocurrency. But we can hope that it will be in the future once recognize and accepted in every country.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

I think bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency in the world but there is a big possibility that it can be the strongest..bitcoin is now widely use and it became more popular as time passes by..it's value also continue to grow so I guess in later time bitcoin can replace dollar as the strongest currency.
I agree with that, with the number of people who's into internet nowadays its not impossible to happen.  The rapid growth of bitcoin users are obvious, with these i think in the near future it  can bet the other existing currencies

I think we can call bitcoin as the strongest digital currency because of the number of it's users. Even in pumps and downs, the price of bitcoin is still making a pump because the users are there to take advantage of the price dump.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
They are right because bitcoin is still too small to consider to be the strongest currency on the world even it still not recognize as one. Digital currency is different on local fiat currency and government wont really recognize such thing specially bitcoin is a decentralized thing. Sad to say but those dudes are right but we should still be happy because we can able to make money because of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:43:32 AM

It depends on how you interpret the word 'strong'. By one thing's clear, it is not yet the strongest currency, maybe the most indemand cryptocurrency, but not the strongest currency. It don't have physical value,still. It is also nit yet legal to most countries. And there are still people that doesn't know what Bitcoin is. But as what we are seeing, it is close to possible. Maybe for 6-10 years, it will be. But not at this moment.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:56:19 AM

When you talk about crypto currency, I would agree that BTC is the strongest currency in the world. Bitcoin already claimed it's place in crypto currency, it's so famous, there's a lot of investment, and it keeps growing as days pass by. No one knows until when and how much will it grow. Bitcoin started with a price of less than a dollar and just look how much it is now. So, I guess no need to add more whether BTC is the strongest or not.
I comprehend you with your answer mate, bitcoin could be the strongest currency "IN THE NEAR FUTURE" its not being negative about the status of bitcoin but the reality powerful currency was still US Dollar, bitcoin for now is in due process and we never know when will it happen that bitcoin can become the world currency, nobody knows.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:16:37 AM

the bitcoin price is currently around $ 4200, and this is the most expensive price, I agree if anyone says that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because the facts is like that.

great
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

Bitcoin has a big community involving a numerous number of consumers, investors and supporters. Bitcoin is not a small thing that exist. In fact, bitcoin is said to be align with the famous currency which is mostly used by many people around the world. The possibility of bitcoin becoming the strongest currency in the world is very visible in no time or let us just say sooner or later. Being strongest among the latest currency will be possible because of its high demand get from its consumers.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and probably will stay that way but still can't be compared with fiat currencies and it isn't equal to them. Because of bitcoin limitiation fiat currencies will not disappear and people will continue to use them even if the value of bitcoin in the future will be three times higher than today.trg

malaj
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

Not many people know about bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin is not the strongest currency. Bitcoin has proven that it can maintain a huge number of transactions everyday and moreover, bitcoin is safer than traditional currency. And bitcoin also provides the anonymity to the users if they want to become anonymous
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:39:16 PM

I think we can call bitcoin as the strongest digital currency because of the number of it's users. Even in pumps and downs, the price of bitcoin is still making a pump because the users are there to take advantage of the price dump.
Bitcoin has been experiencing many ups and downs in its trading history. But bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and not a common currency so I don't think it can be compared with local currencies.

Bitcoin is unique in itself and has many good experiences in investments. Yes for sure bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency ever and it can also grow much more wider in future. Bitcoin is decentralised and it makes it more popular amongst traders.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

I think that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency, because many have not even heard of it. It takes a little more time to become more popular among the entire population of the planet.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

I think that bitcoin is not yet the strongest currency, because many have not even heard of it. It takes a little more time to become more popular among the entire population of the planet.

Yes, you are right there are many people who still don't know about Bitcoin because many governments are killing Bitcoins popularity due to its online currency. It should get accepted by the government before many people accept because we see a lot of future in it.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

I have not agreed that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world today. Bitcoin is just a digital currency, and can not be used as a benchmark in world stock markets. Because now all the stock markets in the world are still using to the USD. So USD is the strongest currency in the world. But if talking value, then bitcoin is the highest value at this time. 1 Bitcoin (BTC) = 4336.80 USD, when viewed from the side of its value then the strongest bitcoin. but I am analyzing from the stock market that still uses USD, and that is one of the reasons I call USD is the strongest currency because it is still be the benchmark.
That's my opinion, what do you think?
Addressed

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

To be the strongest currency, bitcoin needs to be used by all the people in the world and that is bitcoin is doing now.
Mainstream media without bias is the first step.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: