Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42121 times)
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:40:46 PM

If only market price attribute is taken, bitcoin has got overwhelming gains over major currencies since the time OP posted. And a lot of gains are ahead due to growing acceptance.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:47:15 PM

For me bitcoin is not a strong currency .. but it is the biggest investment .. if you think currency may in some countries not yet use bjtcoin legall but they use bitcoin as a profitable investment. I think if bitcoin replaces the dollar maybe bitcoin will be the most powerful currency ..

boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:55:30 PM

I still believe dollar is the strongest currency in the world. It will take a long time for bitcoin to rise up against the competition in terms of currency being used worldwide.

Dollar will be the strongest currency in the world as the world's economy are relying to them. And when it goes for the crypto currency world, bitcoin is the strongest, most popular and powerful crypto coin. But one day, we will see bitcoin dominating the forex market and even dollar will be competing with it directly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:20:36 PM

I still believe dollar is the strongest currency in the world. It will take a long time for bitcoin to rise up against the competition in terms of currency being used worldwide.

Dollar will be the strongest currency in the world as the world's economy are relying to them. And when it goes for the crypto currency world, bitcoin is the strongest, most popular and powerful crypto coin. But one day, we will see bitcoin dominating the forex market and even dollar will be competing with it directly.
What are you even saying about the world's economy relying on U.D. Dollar? From what I know each individual country has its own way of running its economy even without the help of the U.S. Dollar. And don't get me started on the debate about if the U.S. market id down all of the markets are down as well, it is just that american foreign investors happens to also pull out their investments to other markets outside of the U.S.  but it by no means affects the foreign market permanently.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

Bitcoin has only a few million users.
And many of them use it as an investment, not as a currency.
I think stability is a very important element for a strong currency.
Bitoin is way too volatile for that.
There are a few strong currencies in the world, but bitcoin is not amongst them.

It's me!!!
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Strongest cryptocurrecny indeed, but strongest currency? I highly doubt. There are lots of currencies. Currencies that are used through years, by different countries, currencies that has physical value and stable market price, and currencies which are legal to most countries of the world. Bitcoin's growth is amazing, but to say that it is the strongest currency and especially as of this moment will be a punch to the moon. It is still developing, there'll be more years to come. But maybe in the future, it will be the strongest.
Insticator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

I believe In bitcoin and Think it is very cheep at the moment. But bitcoin Is not the strongest currency ATM because it is brand new and has huge fluctuation. Alot of people don't have faith in bitcoin and this can cause panic sell's. Bitcoin has a future of becoming the strongest currency in the world but has not hit this as yet. It needs to be more available and easier to trade for goods and services to become strong.       

on the other hand its the best investment today in the world and soon when it reach the enough years it will be the strongest among others.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITAR
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:27:02 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Strongest cryptocurrecny indeed, but strongest currency? I highly doubt. There are lots of currencies. Currencies that are used through years, by different countries, currencies that has physical value and stable market price, and currencies which are legal to most countries of the world. Bitcoin's growth is amazing, but to say that it is the strongest currency and especially as of this moment will be a punch to the moon. It is still developing, there'll be more years to come. But maybe in the future, it will be the strongest.

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, clearly. And the mission of bitcoin is actually not being the strongest currency of the world. We don't need this, we need technologival innovation from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not similar to fiat money.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world, clearly. And the mission of bitcoin is actually not being the strongest currency of the world. We don't need this, we need technologival innovation from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not similar to fiat money.

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but yes the strongest crypto-currency of world. Now, I am seeing that many countries are banning it because people are not paying the tax. Now what can be the future of Bitcoin?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

Do you think the government will helps Bitcoin have opportunity compete with Dollar in future? No, never! They never make that future become true, because before that future, they have some way control Bitcoin or user Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:01:18 AM

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency yet but it is of course the strongest cryptocurrency out there and with technology advancements and global acceptance in the rise it stands a chance of being used world wide and it could eventually become the strongest.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:57:01 AM

For me it is by the functionality of being able to remotely move funds to any part of the world. It's limitless and boundless and suitable for any payment overseas. This makes it the strongest in my opinion.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

Without a doubt bitcoin now is the strongest currency of money in the whole wide world and in the digital world not only because of its value but also with its potential to still grow in the future.

We can see now that the bitcoin's market cap is almost reaching $80 billion market cap and it is already surpasses the cap of paypal one of the first payment platform in the internet, so for me it is the sign of strong currency today and in future of it.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
Nowadays bitcoin is not the strongest currency at the present time now, because the popularity of bitcoin has been categorize only in online matter where everbody are able to earn bitcoin on bitcointalk.org but that's not enough to say those things.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

No, i don't think that the Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world simply because the popularity and acceptance of a currency are the factors which define how strong the currency is. I don't think Bitcoin is not as popular as DOLLAR-the current global currency.
boyptc

Activity: 2968
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

What are you even saying about the world's economy relying on U.D. Dollar? From what I know each individual country has its own way of running its economy even without the help of the U.S. Dollar. And don't get me started on the debate about if the U.S. market id down all of the markets are down as well, it is just that american foreign investors happens to also pull out their investments to other markets outside of the U.S.  but it by no means affects the foreign market permanently.

Are you familiar with stocks market and foreign exchange? Everything there relies with them that's why I said that world's economy is relying to them. Each country seeing dollar or US itself as a supreme country but literally they are the war makers that makes their economy stronger. I wouldn't start a debate on you or people like you mate.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

In my view, can we talk about btc being the strongest when it has not gained the pride of place. As we know that one of the qualities of paper money called legal tender in some jurisdiction,  is that it must be generally accepted in that locality or country as the case maybe. Thus, for btc to be compared as the strongest currency, I think for now — needs a lot of time. This is because, it also has to be generally accepted globally as we know of paper monies.
For value, we could say that because wetin a twinkle of an eye, one can be made a billionaire with btc.
Btc is a digital currency & doing excellently well.
Yeah! It is not yet the strongest currency but among the strong currencies of the world. Bitcoins are still not legal in many countries and people are unaware of this digital currency. For bitcoins to rule the world all alone, they really need to be made legal worldwide. Only then they can become the strongest currency.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

Indeed so far the bitcoin legality has not been fully recognized in various countries in the world, but of course with the passage of time bitcoin will be able to realize the legalization in every country. With the progress of bitcoin currently really experienced a drastic increase is certainly not impossible in the year 2020 bitcoin already has a user of 50% of the world's population.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

I think no because we all know that bitcoin isn't that prrfect because of some problems and different casualties that it encounter. And of course eventhough it passes and solve any problems still it cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because it's still weak and not good enough.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:31:31 PM

Nope. I disagree because bitcoin isn't a big thing that can eliminate or defeat the world currency today. They have different functions that makes them special. Bitcoin is a digital currency that people nowadays use to earn some incomes or extra incomes. It doesn't become more greater than the real currency today.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: