News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
vegito

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

Before the expansion of the universe, there was a singularity, and it was a place where the laws of physics in our world do not apply, so I think everything was possible.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

YES YES YES YES. even though you ask me many times if i believe in God my answer is a big YES.I dont care what people say because divine creation theory is a big evidence that we are created by God.Do you think everythings can excess without any God who van created everything.read BIBLE so that you can fully understand that we have God who streghthen us and provide everything our necessities

Yes, God does exist. But the Bible is written by people and there is a lot of untruthful information in it.

Then read the Koran, the Koran is a collection of verses of Allah are posted. The verses of the Quran never change, no man dared to change the contents of the Quran. All that is described in the Qur'an in this world, including the existence of God. Clearly written in the Koran.

The Qur'an was also created by people just there, another philosophical and religious trend is depicted.

My friend, it is the Quran which is now sold in the world made by human hands, but that humans create simply the packaging alone. Humans made in the form of a book to be simple and be in the form of a book. The contents of the Quran, all the verses nothing is changed, all the verses revealed by God, written again by humans so that amounts to a lot and spread to the whole world.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:11:32 PM

YES YES YES YES. even though you ask me many times if i believe in God my answer is a big YES.I dont care what people say because divine creation theory is a big evidence that we are created by God.Do you think everythings can excess without any God who van created everything.read BIBLE so that you can fully understand that we have God who streghthen us and provide everything our necessities

Yes, God does exist. But the Bible is written by people and there is a lot of untruthful information in it.

Then read the Koran, the Koran is a collection of verses of Allah are posted. The verses of the Quran never change, no man dared to change the contents of the Quran. All that is described in the Qur'an in this world, including the existence of God. Clearly written in the Koran.

The Qur'an was also created by people just there, another philosophical and religious trend is depicted.

My friend, it is the Quran which is now sold in the world made by human hands, but that humans create simply the packaging alone. Humans made in the form of a book to be simple and be in the form of a book. The contents of the Quran, all the verses nothing is changed, all the verses revealed by God, written again by humans so that amounts to a lot and spread to the whole world.
For me it is even funnier. How modern people can believe in what is written illiterate people 2000 years ago. This means that the mental development of believers has not changed. Many rituals were borrowed from the religions, even the Gentiles. LOL!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

Yes, I believe god was a satan unlike how most people portray him. Just look at humans, if we were created by a god then that god cannot be anything less than a satan. We're evil to our very core.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
luckyminority

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:37:26 PM

I do believe in God!
I believe the world is running on some  basic codes, one of them is the speed of light.
And I believe the basic instinct of human being is coding by God too.
In the Matrix 2, the conversation between Neo and the architect, the world of Matrix is precise coding, and Neo, the one, is an accumulation originated from a remainder that the architect can not balance from the equation.
I believe all the original coding is done by God.
luckyminority

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:52:13 PM

if you know more than ten languages and know the history how those languages was originated and developed, you will find, everything written by human being has an motivation, and this motivation is for serving some kind of purpose. I believe in God, but I think God is indescribable by any language. But he done the original code of our world, no doubt.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:13:08 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 06:34:50 PM by dippididodaday

I do believe in God!
I believe the world is running on some  basic codes, one of them is the speed of light.
And I believe the basic instinct of human being is coding by God too.
In the Matrix 2, the conversation between Neo and the architect, the world of Matrix is precise coding, and Neo, the one, is an accumulation originated from a remainder that the architect can not balance from the equation.
I believe all the original coding is done by God.

Yes, every genetic sequence of all living entities in this universe is coded  - incredible isn't it!!!

And the difference imho does definitely appear with the accumulated remainder. Look at homo sapiens's closest relative, Bonobo, for instance, with her pink lips, nice long legs, dark face and long hair on her head; she doesn't look like my wife at all (seriously), but hey, she's ~99% same code as I am. Bewildering Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

Your Allah was an uneducated 6th century moron who believed in winged horses.  That is what happened.

Muhammad was very clever, however.

He started a religion that forced followers to pay the tithe.

He forced followers to drag all other people into the religion or... "kill the infidels."

He forced followers to be suspect of being religious apostates by all fellow Muslims,
and to be executed if they didn't become penitent fast enough,
thereby forcing them all into a form of Stockholm Syndrome to keep them faithful.

All it took was a handful of loyal, vicious, ferocious compatriots to get it started, and it has fed itself ever since.

That's why Islam grows. It is forced to grow by religious law, by forced tithing, and by Stockholm Syndrome where everyone fears his neighbor and brother.

Pretty clever of Muhammad.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:03:42 AM

Your Allah was an uneducated 6th century moron who believed in winged horses.  That is what happened.

He forced followers to drag all other people into the religion or... "kill the infidels."

He forced followers to be suspect of being religious apostates by all fellow Muslims,
thereby forcing them all into a form of Stockholm Syndrome to keep them faithful.

All it took was a handful of loyal, vicious, ferocious compatriots to get it started, and it has fed itself ever since.

That's why Islam grows. It is forced to grow by religious law, by forced tithing, and by Stockholm Syndrome where everyone fears his neighbor and brother.

Cool

Sounds a bit like Christianity to me!
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:27:38 PM

Of course i believe in God.
God is the reason why im still here creating a posts here everyday.
To see is to believe that is the common answer when i interviewed  a non believers.
But when i said " did you see your breath, your mind or your feelings? ". They were stunned.

God created the earth and heaven as well!

Think of it yourself, who created the earth and the universe, the solar system and the space???

Do you think this world just created itself and all the other things e.g. Oceans, mountains, trees, without someone telling it what to do???

Oh, come on, have you every seen a house build it self??? Or a car build it self Huh I bet not, because nothing happen without someone taking action over!

God created the earth, solar system, universe and all living things, men, animals, trees and even demons and the devil himself! all to test our wisdom and loyalty to God!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Your third life either begins in Heaven...

...or...

... ends in Hell.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:44:50 AM

Cool

That's because you don't want to admit that Christianity never directs or dictates for its followers to do violence.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

That's because you don't want to admit that Christianity never directs or dictates for its followers to do violence.

Cool

Really?

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

Cool

Really?

1 Samuel 15:3 "Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Well, thank you for the wonderful passage directed at some people of ancient Israel.

Thank goodness that Christianity has passed this stage... at least in Biblical directives.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:39:14 PM

Cool

Really?

Well, thank you for the wonderful passage directed at some people of ancient Israel.

Thank goodness that Christianity has passed this stage... at least in Biblical directives.

Cool

Thank you for admitting Christianity directs it's followers to do violence.

rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

no i do not believe in god.god has not told me to believe in him and worship in him. according to me ,our parents are our god.parents have given me all the love,respect and care that we could expect in our life.our main objective should be to help surrounding and respect each and everyone, that is how we serve humanity.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

When anyone, as a follower of any type of deity/religion labels you, because you are a non-follower of that deity/religion

a pagan,
a heretic,
a heathen,
an infidel,
an idolater,
a disbeliever or an unbeliever, even a nonbeliever
or a skeptic

...and you believe him...

...he has now committed the worst of all possible sins in this world: he has completely and utterly violated the integrity of your soul and the saneness of your being. In short, he mentally just raped you. This kind of mental violence is just as destructive as the physical kind of violence which certain religions inflict on people, period.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:16:35 PM

Evolution is impossible

Cool
Evolution is an impossible lie.

Cool

Bible is an impossible book.

Cool
Bible is the truth

Cool

Yep, sounds like confirmation bias to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

When anyone, as a follower of any type of deity/religion labels you, because you are a non-follower of that deity/religion

a pagan,
a heretic,
a heathen,
an infidel,
an idolater,
a disbeliever or an unbeliever, even a nonbeliever
or a skeptic

...and you believe him...

...he has now committed the worst of all possible sins in this world: he has completely and utterly violated the integrity of your soul and the saneness of your being. In short, he mentally just raped you. This kind of mental violence is just as destructive as the physical kind of violence which certain religions inflict on people, period.

But if he is telling the truth, and it is a warning so that you believe the truth and are saved for eternal life, it is the best blessing he can possibly do for you.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: