News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:06:18 AM

I don't Beleive in god and i think the world would now be a far better place if no one else did.  In my opinion god os for those who have fears of the unknown or just mentally weak.  I know some people couldn't function without this Beleive but all religion should come under myths and nothing more. Its had is place in controlling the poor and unguided but in this modern day and age theres no place for such things.
Each of the right to do what he wants. Do you believe in Bitcoin? Wink In fact, it is the same God but electronic. Bitcoin no one saw. Bitcoins have no physical body. About Bitcoin love to confess many legends. And many believe in it. Many hope that the time will come and Bitcoin will take the place of all the money in the world. Bitcoin, than you do not have a religion ?! Wink

Quite incomparable I'm afraid.  Bitcoin is real,  it  can be seen on my screen,  i Can cash it out and then turn it into paper money and buy whatever i want with it.  The same can't be said for any god or gods.  No one has ever seen them and they don't cause any affects in the world.  Exactly the same as  fairies,  trolls, witches, goblins, dragons and any other fantasy creatures you can think of.  Just because someone wrote a stories about a mystical creature doesn't make them real.
I probably like you, realist. I am not an adherent of any of the existing religions. But I believe that there is the highest court and the life after death. You say that you see on your computer screen, Bitcoin. If desired, you can see there are scenes from the scriptures and icons depicting saints. Consult with Google. You say you're a realist. I repeat, just really look at things. But contrary to your views commandments given by God to all mankind? Do not kill, Do not steal. Do not desire his wife, his friend. These principles are contrary to common sense ?!

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:11:34 AM

As a Catholic myself, yes, i do believe in God. I may not see him physically but i definitely can feel him through His actions. Through his actions, i can feel Him by the trials He is giving me. With those trials, He is showing me how to deal, conquer, live, love and learn from life.

Been through all these trials and tribulations, was christened a catholic , not by choice, just to get me in the best school.

I know how to behave in life without having to resort to fairy tales, I am not a believer in god at all, why should should I believe in an idea created by someone else.

And its gone.
Prohodimec

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:19:00 AM

I don't Beleive in god and i think the world would now be a far better place if no one else did.  In my opinion god os for those who have fears of the unknown or just mentally weak.  I know some people couldn't function without this Beleive but all religion should come under myths and nothing more. Its had is place in controlling the poor and unguided but in this modern day and age theres no place for such things.
Each of the right to do what he wants. Do you believe in Bitcoin? Wink In fact, it is the same God but electronic. Bitcoin no one saw. Bitcoins have no physical body. About Bitcoin love to confess many legends. And many believe in it. Many hope that the time will come and Bitcoin will take the place of all the money in the world. Bitcoin, than you do not have a religion ?! Wink

Quite incomparable I'm afraid.  Bitcoin is real,  it  can be seen on my screen,  i Can cash it out and then turn it into paper money and buy whatever i want with it.  The same can't be said for any god or gods.  No one has ever seen them and they don't cause any affects in the world.  Exactly the same as  fairies,  trolls, witches, goblins, dragons and any other fantasy creatures you can think of.  Just because someone wrote a stories about a mystical creature doesn't make them real.

Don't forget that Gold has been around for centuries. Gold will always have its place in jewelry and showing off your status.

As the world is divided into rich and poor people the rich will want to show there status by rare commodities.

Having some gold in your portfolio is not a bad choice.
I am of the same opinion as you. Perhaps today, the electronic currency and more real money. But very soon, everything will fall into place. Only the value of the lost items, will rise in price several times.

bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Prohodimec

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:29:04 AM

As a Catholic myself, yes, i do believe in God. I may not see him physically but i definitely can feel him through His actions. Through his actions, i can feel Him by the trials He is giving me. With those trials, He is showing me how to deal, conquer, live, love and learn from life.

Been through all these trials and tribulations, was christened a catholic , not by choice, just to get me in the best school.

I know how to behave in life without having to resort to fairy tales, I am not a believer in god at all, why should should I believe in an idea created by someone else.
Sorry, but you I was very amused. Grin Do you believe in Bitcoin and say that do not want to believe in other people's inventions ?! Bitcoin, I invented a perky dreamer. And now a lot of people willing to give up his soul for this story. In fact, many religions are built on the same scenario. So what you Bitcoin is not a religion? Wink

bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:43:13 AM

Sorry, but you I was very amused. Grin Do you believe in Bitcoin and say that do not want to believe in other people's inventions ?! Bitcoin, I invented a perky dreamer. And now a lot of people willing to give up his soul for this story. In fact, many religions are built on the same scenario. So what you Bitcoin is not a religion? Wink

But I have bit coin, can spend bit coin, cannot do that with religion, I just do not have or see any use for something I do not feel.

And its gone.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Im from Asian country and YES I do believe God Smiley . God is the one who made universe, galaxy, planets our world , the animals, water skies and us we people. We Should thank him a lot because he give us life and world like these. But i know lot of us dont believe in God but its their choice but for me I do Believe in God Smiley
Prohodimec

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:38:14 PM

But I have bit coin, can spend bit coin, cannot do that with religion, I just do not have or see any use for something I do not feel.
Religion ... Rather, faith in God. This may create more than any coin. This fact and the value of faith in God, faith can not be sold and exchanged. And true faith in God, there will always be in the price. Bitcoin, changeable. He can always betray you. God does not give, or when. God does not matter whether you believe in it or not. When you are really bad, God will help in any way.

bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:47:33 PM

^
Its much easier just to be me, and hold no affiliation to any religion, I am free of all that, free of mind to be myself without worry.

As I said earlier, I know how to behave in life.

And its gone.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:09:05 PM

If god existed, he would pardon theists... (well, one would like to think that he wouldn't pardon believers that like to end in glory taking with them as many infidels as they can).

They don't know what they are doing (mostly, talking about).

They just say what others told them about things no one knows anything.

It's all about will to believe no matter what, because of education and fear of death (from death and from what they think can happen after death if they say they don't believe).

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:54:39 PM

Those who will believe in God will believe in Him and those who will not... simply won't Roll Eyes Undecided Huh

Until maybe when they are dead and they see God for themselves... but then it's Judgement Day by then!..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:02:52 AM

When we were given these many creations, sure there is a creator. I believe the creator to be God. Though the creator have never been seen, all the way what he insists is love and peace. This makes me believe him and stand on his side.
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:30:34 AM

When we were given these many creations, sure there is a creator. I believe the creator to be God. Though the creator have never been seen, all the way what he insists is love and peace. This makes me believe him and stand on his side.
This is the right word. You do not see something that would believe it. Few people have seen with their own eyes that they believe. For example, all believe that the earth is round, but small who have seen the Earth from space. Nobody did not see how our solar system was built, but still believe that the earth revolves around the sun. But even if all of a sudden decide that the sun revolves around the Earth, or that will not change. So with faith in God. You either believe it or not. But your faith will not affect God himself.
LaBlanj

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:40:49 PM

Yes I do. Im not searchin reasons, in the earth or universe... only to believe. This behavior is not need any proofs only feel it.

Hi from me...

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
eEngelan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:06:40 PM

yes i believe in god but not in religon Smiley
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:29:42 PM

This one of the best thing, theist should also do the same. Religion is oppressing people so it is a good decision to avoid them and just stick with what you believe in. If you're god is really there then you don't need any middleman like religion.
horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:15:23 PM

This one of the best thing, theist should also do the same. Religion is oppressing people so it is a good decision to avoid them and just stick with what you believe in. If you're god is really there then you don't need any middleman like religion.
Even the fact that my views on faith and religion in general, like yours. It does not give us the right to contact you, to give such advice to other erring people. Neither I nor you are not prophets. The man himself has to start its truth.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:36:45 AM

Yes i believe in God. God is created the earth you can read the bible in genesis how God made the world. God is my God and my Salvation. He make Salvation in the whole world for those who believe in Him. And accept God to there life. If no God you are nothing. If there is no God who created you? Many people now they dont believe in God for what reason i dont know.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:10:44 AM

Yes i believe in God. God is created the earth you can read the bible in genesis how God made the world. God is my God and my Salvation. He make Salvation in the whole world for those who believe in Him. And accept God to there life. If no God you are nothing. If there is no God who created you? Many people now they dont believe in God for what reason i dont know.
Just shorter, some people do not believe in God, it is for the same reason for which you believe in God. You can not show more examples of the fact that God created the earth and everything on earth has. The people who do not believe in God can show the same number of examples that our galaxy was the result of the explosion. A man descended from apes. Everyone has the right to a vision of the world.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:16:18 AM

I was born and developed in the family riligius. I believed in the existence of god. several times I've shown the power of god.
some things need divine intervention. pray and continue to worship is liabilities for religious people. wherever and whenever, a man of religion will ask the god.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:20:57 AM

I largely agree with you. But we must not forget that religion helps many people to find their way to God. A man who has lost faith in the people who do not know what to do. If at this point would not the same person with him, which shows the way to God, lost people, can make a lot of stupid things, or commit suicide. But the person who can help in this situation, it may be a priest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: