News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315976 times)
BTCOrganizer

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

It is strange that even in the 21st century people believe in the theory of evolution.  We can clone animals and humans.  We know how to theoretically organize a big bang and create a universe. But we don't believe that we were created by more advanced people.
Evolution is limited to DNA mutations. But someone created DNACool

How do you know that someone created the DNA?  Do you have ANY proof?

Or this is one of your wipe ass assertions?

Do you have ANY proof transformation of inanimate matter into living matter, incredibly complex DNA construction?

No I don't.  But this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Venter did create a bacteria with the synthetic DNA.

To create DNA without the help of a computer is IMPOSSIBLE.  Cool

So, what is your point?  Just because you don't know how the first 100-200 genes were assembled, it does not mean someone created it.

We know - God created  Wink
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

It is strange that even in the 21st century people believe in the theory of evolution.  We can clone animals and humans.  We know how to theoretically organize a big bang and create a universe. But we don't believe that we were created by more advanced people.

Do you have ANY proof transformation of inanimate matter into living matter, incredibly complex DNA construction?

If god existed he would have transformed inanimate matter into living matter, wouldn't he? What's your point here exactly?

Genesis 1:20
And God said, Let the waters be full of living things, and let birds be in flight over the earth under the arch of heaven.
Genesis 1:27
And God made man in his image, in the image of God he made him: male and female he made them.

[1:1]
With the name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.
[1:2]
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.

What's your point?

I can quote books too

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

No I don't.  But this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Venter did create a bacteria with the synthetic DNA.

So, what is your point?  Just because you don't know how the first 100-200 genes were assembled, it does not mean someone created it.

We know - God created  Wink

And how is it that you know? Perhaps you are a god yourself and you know things other humans don't? I would like to see what makes you to believe that god created anything or that god is actually real

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Crassula

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

I don't, but I think the fact that so many people believe in God is objective. Probably it's helpful.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

Of course! Depending on each person's religion, there is a guardian god. Buddhists believe in buddhas, the gods believe in gods, ... Believers in all faiths believe in life. This information is created by the gods. But scientists have not acknowledged that, they believe that the earth created by the formation and development of the universe. Until now there is no answer this question.

BTCOrganizer

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:08:25 PM

If god existed he would have transformed inanimate matter into living matter, wouldn't he? What's your point here exactly?

Genesis 1:20
And God said, Let the waters be full of living things, and let birds be in flight over the earth under the arch of heaven.
Genesis 1:27
And God made man in his image, in the image of God he made him: male and female he made them.

[1:1]
With the name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Very-Merciful.
[1:2]
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.

What's your point?

I can quote books too

"What's your point?" - The probability that we are created by higher intelligence is much more real, that we have evolved from monkeys.
raku

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

Of course I believe because they are many things that did not resolve by science like in our universe.Every people in the world have a faith they fight for it and they believe of it.If you don't have a faith what is the reason that you are living.
stackholio

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:31 PM

I believe in a higher power of sorts. Something greater than mankind. Call it what you will.
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:34:33 PM

of cource. no God except Allah

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:22 PM

I believe in the existence of a god. Because every creature has a creator. This is a matter of aqidah and I believe there is no god but Allah.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

I believe in a higher power of sorts. Something greater than mankind. Call it what you will.

I call him my dad and mom Smiley But your opinion is great, cause god or no, but somebody or something create us. And who know, it was God or just Big Bang Theory...
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:36:50 AM

One who believes in the existence of a god is one who has faith (religion). And the person who does not believe in god is a person who has no faith (religion).
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:24:55 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes.  God almighty,  creator pf heaven and earth.  He has given me life.  He who has been there through my ups and down.  He who has given me strenght to face all trials. If not,  who has the concept of creating us?  How come we breathe think and feel?  Who made our planet?  Why are we alive?

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:08:10 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes I do Believe in GOD,because God is our EVERYTHING, GOD BELIEVE IN US SO WHY NOT BELIEVE TO GOD.
Renzyp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

Yes I do believe  in God! We never exest if no god! And I read that in the bible God exest With name,
truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

Yes I do believe  in God! We never exest if no god! And I read that in the bible God exest With name,

I'm not challenging your beliefs. But the bible was created by people and written by people. It's not exactly gods word.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

I'm not challenging your beliefs. But the bible was created by people and written by people. It's not exactly gods word.

Everything operates by cause and effect, which God operates. Even so, the Bible was set in place by God as His Word.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

Everything operates by cause and effect, which God operates. Even so, the Bible was set in place by God as His Word.

Cool

Everything operates by cause and effect, which Zeus the magic unicorn operates. Even so the magic unicorn book was set in place by zeus as his word.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BeDoc

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

Yes I believe, because it was taught by my parents when I was a child until now and I am confident about what they teach.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:11 PM

Yes, I do believe in God, even if he's not visible. But if you have faith in him, you will be blessed. And trust him with no doubt. Because God is everything that positive.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: