Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 10:42:38 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 316031 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, but doesn't have a strong grasp of what they are claiming and does not have a deep understanding of the God they believe in.

Pro Tip:
Before you believe in something, doubt it at all costs, doubt it as much as you can, then do your own research, keep asking before you decide to believe, that way when someone throws a question, you wouldn't look like someone who blindly believes in your selected God.
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, Cheesy Cheesy

ARE YOU STUPID Grin^^^ Cheesy Cheesy

You already believe in a goblin so what makes your goblin a fact.?
When at the end of the day the true creator is the EARTH..

If another planet is it possible that an alien humanoid will look the same as an earth humanoid or could it be different looking?..

So the fact it could be different proves the fact the EARTH is our creator ..

Now my goblin is the EARTH what is your goblin creator?..

Now when you say this do you realise how STUPID you have been Wink
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy STUPID..

And now, let me answer your statement Popcorn1;

A God is whoever/whatever someone decides him/her/it to be. In what part of my statement did I describe my God as a humanoid? I see you have Earth, Earth as the God you have decided upon.
Hopefully you do not correlate a God into a religion, because it doesn't have to be related.
I did not declare my God as a fact, however I did say that I hate people who chose to believe in whatever God they liked but doesn't have a strong understanding of what their chosen God is all about, and that means before I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is.
Questions? Shoot.
I didn't run i will debate  Wink sorry though i did miss your reply ..Now back to your stupidity Wink..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is. ;

So you chose a god? what does it look like    smell like    feel like  and what powers does it hold..

Also what does your made up god want us to do ?..

Before you answer you do know your talking to yourself in your mind Wink..
Oh your brain will answer you back if you so wish..

So please do tell me what your goblin does so i can have a good laugh Grin..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
                                                         ^
                                Where is your white paper for your god

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<<Should be a good read Grin

MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:37:20 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 02:53:41 PM by MRX-

Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, but doesn't have a strong grasp of what they are claiming and does not have a deep understanding of the God they believe in.

Pro Tip:
Before you believe in something, doubt it at all costs, doubt it as much as you can, then do your own research, keep asking before you decide to believe, that way when someone throws a question, you wouldn't look like someone who blindly believes in your selected God.
Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God, Cheesy Cheesy

If another planet is it possible that an alien humanoid will look the same as an earth humanoid or could it be different looking?..

Yes I believe in a God, but I hate people who claim they believe in a God Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy STUPID..

A God is whoever/whatever someone decides him/her/it to be. In what part of my statement did I describe my God as a humanoid? I see you have Earth, Earth as the God you have decided upon.
Hopefully you do not correlate a God into a religion, because it doesn't have to be related.
I did not declare my God as a fact, however I did say that I hate people who chose to believe in whatever God they liked but doesn't have a strong understanding of what their chosen God is all about, and that means before I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is.
Questions? Shoot.
I didn't run i will debate  Wink sorry though i did miss your reply ..Now back to your stupidity Wink..

I chose a God to believe in, I did my homework and have a deep understanding of what my God is. ;

So you chose a god? what does it look like    smell like    feel like  and what powers does it hold..

^

I will be waiting for the white paper on your made up concept of your god..<<Should be a good read Grin

Ahhhhh, great question, now before I answer your "not so stupid" question, before I argue about what God I believe in,
(I'm having fun really, nowadays no one gives a shit about the topics here so I thank you Smiley )
Judging from your "not so stupid" questions, you seem to incorrectly identify what a God is.
I have neglected everything related to a God ever since, but you see, you have to be a God to declare there is no God.
That if you clearly understand what the concept of a God is.
So let me have the pleasure of telling you so,
A God doesn't have to be related to any religion,
A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings,
A God doesn't have to be something, a being, a happening.
A God doesn't have to be something you can name.
A God is just there, consider it as a "Higher" form of what we cannot fathom.
A God is just something that's in/out there.
And lastly you don't have to worship whatever God there is.
It doesn't have to rule us, govern us, care about us,
It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I stumbled upon this conclusion because no one can ever prove or disprove a God.
And that is God for me, something we cannot understand or fathom but is just there.

Now, since you seem to love saying "Stupid", how about you? what's so amazing about you yourself that made you conclude as everything that contradicts your opinion as "Stupid/Stupidity" are you oh-so-powerful?
Aren't your ideas and conclusions just as vague?
Aren't your opinions just as unclear as what a God truly is?
Aren't you the stupid one to declare something as a fact and critique someone as being stupid, with your understanding that a subject related to a God can never be proved or disproved?
Now aren't you the stupid one claiming something as a fact without the true knowledge?
I suggest you continue to seek the truth before coming up with a hasty judgement.
Because honestly, you know yourself that you ain't that smart.
Your life and knowledge is still full of uncertainties.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

Yes, I believe in God.
I believe in God who is Parent of all humankind, origin of our life, love and lineage.
I believe in God who is our creator.
Since God is our common Parent, all humankind is one global family and we are all brothers and sisters and God's children.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fookmeow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

yes,i do. I believe in Allah
nix_7878

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

YES I DO BELIEVE IN GOD!

the saying to 'see is to believe' does not matter if you believe in God.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:21:27 PM

I believe in God and not god because their is difference between the two. And the reason is not far fetched only because he is God and him alone is worthy of my praises

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:50:07 PM

Then how do you believe that death exists .. And how will your body when the end comes, will God help you to the heavenly gate?
If I answered personally, then I would trust God as my savior.
muamalah

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

Yes i believe ! All creation has a creator !
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:29:31 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Ahhhhh, great question, now before I answer your "not so stupid" question, before I argue about what God I believe in,
(I'm having fun really, nowadays no one gives a shit about the topics here so I thank you Smiley )
Judging from your "not so stupid" questions, you seem to incorrectly identify what a God is.
I have neglected everything related to a God ever since, but you see, you have to be a God to declare there is no God.
It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I stumbled upon this conclusion because no one can ever prove or disprove a God.
And that is God for me, something we cannot understand or fathom but is just there.

Now, since you seem to love saying "Stupid", how about you? what's so amazing about you yourself that made you conclude as everything that contradicts your opinion as "Stupid/Stupidity" are you oh-so-powerful?
Aren't you the stupid one to declare something as a fact and critique someone as being stupid, with your understanding that a subject related to a God can never be proved or disproved?
Now aren't you the stupid one claiming something as a fact without the true knowledge?
I suggest you continue to seek the truth before coming up with a hasty judgement.

are you oh-so-powerful? Like water fire and wind..

Aren't your opinions just as unclear as what a God truly is? NO..

Your thinking of a god is because you been told stories about gods and now making your own stories up about a god  YOUR GOD Wink..

Show your god prove your god i bet you cannot..
I will prove my creator the EARTH..

Your saying you believe but then again you don't WHY..
Scared of hell ?
scared of missing heaven ?

A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings..Your goblin is not very nice is it Angry..
Mine tickles your belly.. Roll Eyes

You must be confused ?..You believe but then again you don't  Tongue

I thinks you cannot fathom yourself out Cheesy..

You are making a fairy tale for your own brains..
Heaven or hell or luck on this planet take your choice so you decided i better believe in something as a just in case your WRONG Cheesy Cheesy..

Tell the people around you the ghost love toast and that SCIENCE will answer the questions you so seek..

Your white paper is false information because no such thing as gods you made it up.. Your own GOBLIN..
hrl21

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:57:53 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Your thinking of a god is because you been told stories about gods and now making your own stories up about a god  YOUR GOD Wink..

Scared of hell ?

A God doesn't have to care about the lower beings..Your goblin is not very nice is it Angry..

Heaven or hell or luck on this planet take your choice so you decided i better believe in something as a just in case your WRONG Cheesy Cheesy..

Tell the people around you the ghost love toast and that SCIENCE will answer the questions you so seek..

Your white paper is false information because no such thing as gods you made it up.. Your own GOBLIN..
"Show your god prove your god"

Before i answer it i want to ask something
Do you believe if a tree can turn into a small boat by itself?
Pansamantala

Activity: 241
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

Yes I believe in God. Jesus Christ is the True God
MRX-

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Scared of hell ?

Alright, alright, you don't seem to get what I was trying to tell you,
I told you to shut your ego up before reading.
I ain't going to put up with your non-formal way of stating things.
I'm more than irritated on how much you cannot interpret my statements correctly, honestly just how narrow minded can you be? I thought you to be at least capable of understanding basic statements.
You have a habit of not understanding statements and proceed to justify your own opinion regardless of what the context is all about. I pity your lack basic understanding.

I'm not showing disrespect about your opinions for I have only wanted to have a little argument/debate, in fact, I even tried to understand your point, and I did, but why must you be so stupid that you've even missed
clearly stated statements like "a God doesn't have to be related in any religion", Yet you keep spouting bullshit like Hell and the Heavens? just how can you be so stupid in analyzing statements? like what the fuck seriously? and about your statement about my chosen God to be not "good"? seriously? A God is described as omnipotent, meaning it can be nor good or evil, it just us humans who has a concept of good and bad for civilized reasons. And uh, about this:
 "It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
I thinks you cannot fathom yourself out Cheesy..:"
Since you clearly missed the point, I'mma relate it to your God, as Earth, so you see, humans can study all about earth and claim to understand it in some way, but what about it? beyond earth? can a human truly understanding everything?
Your statement: "I thinks you cannot fathom yourself out Cheesy..:"
besides that grammatical error, is a complete Ad hominem, you would rather attack the speaker personally than the actual context? extremely poor arguments. works on some, but not for me tho.

You've got one point tho, you said "Your own Goblin" in the end, isn't that what I'm trying to tell from the start? that we have our own Gods to believe? where did all those bullshit arguments came from?
Again, you have an extremely poor analogy of what is being discussed

MRX-

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:43 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Scared of hell ?

Ang uh, another thing, I'm just amazed you actually think of a God to be a being, like what the heck? earlier I told you a god doesn't have to be a being? another misunderstood statement? no surprise tho since it's you.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Scared of hell ?

I'm more than irritated on how much you cannot interpret my statements correctly, honestly just how narrow minded can you be? I thought you to be at least capable of understanding basic statements.
You have a habit of not understanding statements and proceed to justify your own opinion regardless of what the context is all about. I pity your lack basic understanding.

I'm not showing disrespect about your opinions for I have only wanted to have a little argument/debate, in fact, I even tried to understand your point, and I did, but why must you be so stupid that you've even missed
clearly stated statements like "a God doesn't have to be related in any religion", Yet you keep spouting bullshit like Hell and the Heavens? just how can you be so stupid in analyzing statements? like what the fuck seriously? and about your statement about my chosen God to be not "good"? seriously? A God is described as omnipotent, meaning it can be nor good or evil, it just us humans who has a concept of good and bad for civilized reasons. And uh, about this:
 "It's just something that's much bigger than what our Human brains can ever fathom.
Since you clearly missed the point, I'mma relate it to your God, as Earth, so you see, humans can study all about earth and claim to understand it in some way, but what about it? beyond earth? can a human truly understanding everything?
besides that grammatical error, is a complete Ad hominem, you would rather attack the speaker personally than the actual context? extremely poor arguments. works on some, but not for me tho.

You've got one point tho, you said "Your own Goblin" in the end, isn't that what I'm trying to tell from the start? that we have our own Gods to believe? where did all those bullshit arguments came from?

Your have no LOGIC it hurts my brains..

GOD GOD GOD  you keep saying it..

What if god was the word SPROUT SPROUT SPROUT ..
So what does your SPROUT do.. Grin

You mention a god a fairy tale in your head it makes no difference what it looks like or what it can do
the fact you mention a god is mentioning a fairy tale ..

Me likes stories i suppose you couldn't tuck me in bed and read me one.. Kiss

Anything that seems not real to ones brains will be explained with science.. Wink

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Scared of hell ?

Ang uh, another thing, I'm just amazed you actually think of a God to be a being, like what the heck? earlier I told you a god doesn't have to be a being? another misunderstood statement? no surprise tho since it's you.
Ang uh, another thing, I'm just amazed you actually think of a God to be a being, like what the heck? earlier I told you a god doesn't have to be a being? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

So ok what is your god if not a being A GOBLIN Cheesy Cheesy

A buzzing sound  a fart sound    light flying around ..
Let me guess you don't know but you think something there ?..

Yes you have a brain and humans are liars who likes to make up shit Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

You want to see the size of the fish i catch ..

Yes this big Wink..
Humans like to make things up lie and exaggerate and sometimes we don't know we done it till after the
fact..

I caught a fish and it was this big..
MRX-

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:13:58 PM

Pro Tip:

Questions? Shoot.

^

Scared of hell ?

Your have no LOGIC it hurts my brains..

GOD GOD GOD  you keep saying it..

What if god was the word SPROUT SPROUT SPROUT ..
So what does your SPROUT do.. Grin

You mention a god a fairy tale in your head it makes no difference what it looks like or what it can do
the fact you mention a god is mentioning a fairy tale ..

Me likes stories i suppose you couldn't tuck me in bed and read me one.. Kiss

Anything that seems not real to ones brains will be explained with science.. Wink

Let me sum it up for you:
God = something we cannot understand.
Science = seeks to understand everything.
Earth = God to you
Earth = in Science is not stated to be a God

Why must you relate a God to a sprout? don't you understand what a sprout is? if you can then why compare it to a God? (God = something we cannot understand) extremely faulty analogy.
Before you use the word "Logic" be sure to have that "Logic" in your brains, you tend to have so many statements which are completely irrelevant to the context, again illogical habits.
You don't deserve my time if you are a complete idiot who speaks illogically all the time, please do research about fallacies, and it might surprise you as how illogical you are.
Cheers mate, acquire actual logical skills before going legendary else you'll give Legendary a bad bad name.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

God = something we cannot understand. Wrong..
God is what's written in books a story of how gods made us so BUT now your thinking of your own story Wink..

Science = seeks to understand everything.CORRECT

Earth = God to you..NO ..A science fact..
I believe it's ALIVE and we are symbiotic a human seed to spread vast distances ..
We come to evolve with a brain and fingers to make things that will seed this universe with human seeds
plus then spreading the earth amongst the stars..

What is the difference between shooting your sperm or blowing a dandelion ?..
both is spreading life and both need to go somewhere..
Human seeds for the earth..

It did create us for it's purpose .. Wink What's it's purpose ? TO LIVE ON Grin..

Earth = in Science is not stated to be a God..Correct because gods are made up non facts science is truth
and fact and logic ..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

Then how do you believe that death exists .. And how will your body when the end comes, will God help you to the heavenly gate?
If I answered personally, then I would trust God as my savior.
Death is sure to come for everyone, just how we prepare to welcome the death because when death comes it will be broken our practice for life. With that, as long as we are given life we prepare to welcome death by doing good deeds to all people and trusting God by always thanking God so that we are given salvation in later life after death.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:43:13 PM

As for me, the question of religion is one of the most controversial, especially about God. As a child, I believed in him, but with age my opinion changed slightly. Now I'm a man who can be called an agnostic. Agnosticism denies the possibility of knowing the objective world and its laws. The world is one big mystery that we will never solve. But everyone has their own point of view, and I do not want to impose my own. Personally, I do not like disputes about religion, they lead to conflicts. Please, respect other people.  Smiley

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: