Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:47:20 PM

great its on c-cex now!

Hope its price will back to 10k and go to 50k or up to 100k if it get added to polo

Good luck devs!

That's great. PSB price will up..slowly slowly..no worries, still warm up
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:53:10 PM

great its on c-cex now!

Hope its price will back to 10k and go to 50k or up to 100k if it get added to polo

Good luck devs!

That's great. PSB price will up..slowly slowly..no worries, still warm up
Maybe yes maybe not,who knows.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:59:42 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 03:40:21 PM by mightybohemoth

Are these 7 16 million psb on ICO all sold out? Sorry got no news during the Ico phase and honestly didn't have the chance to participate because I am having a problem in my log-in during that time and didn't put effort to pursue.But I am very satisfied on my profit that I gain from trading (600-800sats sold to 8k) and I like to take this opportunity to thank sir lutzow and his team for that.

My last of my psb which came from my second buy at around 3k sats are all placed above 10k and I am very hopeful that psb will reach that from what I have seen efforts and updates that sir lutzow has delivered to this community. Goodluck and more success to come!

Still here, always online and watching..
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:26:25 PM

Price will obviously 100k sat but don't expect it too early.Of course price will up with the development process but we don't want a pump/dump or hype in this project.reaching 100k within overnight is called hype or artificial pump which i strongly disagree with that.So let him(dev) work on this project and price will grow with its demand.don't try to play with this coin.

Well said, exactly what I want. I'd rather control the development than the price as development will create long term growth and sustainable one as oppose to price pumping. But I'm sure in every community there are Pumpers and Dumpers and it's up to them, its their PSB and BTC anyway that they will be playing with and the more the coin is spread out to wider set of users price manipulation will be harder.

wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:39:05 PM

Just few hours after being added to ccex psb already gainedca lot of haters attention Smiley)
bedskills

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:57:14 PM

This coin is promising, ico investors made tons of money in this project. Cheers. I wish I invested and join the bounty phase.  Sad

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:19:50 PM

Price will obviously 100k sat but don't expect it too early.Of course price will up with the development process but we don't want a pump/dump or hype in this project.reaching 100k within overnight is called hype or artificial pump which i strongly disagree with that.So let him(dev) work on this project and price will grow with its demand.don't try to play with this coin.

Well said, exactly what I want. I'd rather control the development than the price as development will create long term growth and sustainable one as oppose to price pumping. But I'm sure in every community there are Pumpers and Dumpers and it's up to them, its their PSB and BTC anyway that they will be playing with and the more the coin is spread out to wider set of users price manipulation will be harder.

First of all congratulation for the 2nd exchange,  and yes that's what a developer should do, so +1 here for you Lutzow.  The price of PSB at this stage depends on the PSB buyer and sellers, I checked C-Cex and seems there is some volume for PSB already.  If only the previous PSB bubble happened today, the time when C-CEX listed PSB, the price would have been skyrocketed to 20k sat since there is more audience to see the price increase of PSB.  Well, that was premature bubble lol, I hope there is another bubble for the coming days.  I think if PSB gets 100+ volume on both exchanges, bittrex might consider listing it soon Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:42:51 PM

Pesobit was added to C-Cex today and has BTC<->PSB and PSB<->USD trading thanks to those who helped in ranking it up. Pesobit will still try to be included in other exchanges but some like Bittrex and Polo will only add the coin based on the attention the coin is getting in social media especially through tweets. There are still other exchanges that we can push Pesobit into for bigger audience and bigger trade volume. The good thing about bigger trading volume is that you can easily trade you Pesobits to bitcoins or other cryptocurrency of your choice because you will always find Buyers and of course there will always be Sellers.

As for the price of Pesobit, don't stress yourself too much if someone is selling their Pesobits setting a lower price. The lower the price of Pesobit becomes, the more Pesobit you can buy out of your Bitcoins. If the price is low, people are asking why the price is not on the rise. If the price is high, they will then complain that they can't buy more because of the high price. But it's ok, there are different kind of holders and it's a good thing because it simply means Pesobit is increasing its reach. There are people who are into day trading and these are the people who will sell at every profit that they can see and there are long term owners who just basically wait and hold just don't mix up your emotions like you know for a fact that you're not a day trader and hold your Pesobit til the developments are complete or til December comes when more people could be using it for Remittance and eCommerce and yet you're always looking into the prices and stress yourself why it keeps on moving on a sideway manner. Forex, Stock Market, Commodities trading etc all have these price movements. There are bearish, bullish and simply sideway market and real cryptocurrencies undergo such things because of being publicly traded. This is what internal price manipulation-free is all about. To the first time exchange users (I know there are lots) are getting first-hand experience how trading works, just that if you'll try to involve yourself deeply into daily trading don't do emotional trading. Be smart, a sideway market (price is only going up and down within a certain range) is very profitable if you know how to time it right.

As for the developments, it'll continue that's for sure and it will have more features or usage than other altcoins given the time. Just don't forget that Pesobit is not even a month old whereas some coins have been out there for years already and only a few have a working online wallet. Most of them only have desktop wallets, block explorer and a couple of exchanges to trade into.

Enjoy trading, first timers have a lot to learn. Only invest what you're willing to lose, not because you'll lose them but there will be less stress doing so.

hdn

Activity: 682

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:07:30 PM

Pesobit was added to C-Cex today and has BTC<->PSB and PSB<->USD trading thanks to those who helped in ranking it up. Pesobit will still try to be included in other exchanges but some like Bittrex and Polo will only add the coin based on the attention the coin is getting in social media especially through tweets. There are still other exchanges that we can push Pesobit into for bigger audience and bigger trade volume. The good thing about bigger trading volume is that you can easily trade you Pesobits to bitcoins or other cryptocurrency of your choice because you will always find Buyers and of course there will always be Sellers.

As for the price of Pesobit, don't stress yourself too much if someone is selling their Pesobits setting a lower price. The lower the price of Pesobit becomes, the more Pesobit you can buy out of your Bitcoins. If the price is low, people are asking why the price is not on the rise. If the price is high, they will then complain that they can't buy more because of the high price. But it's ok, there are different kind of holders and it's a good thing because it simply means Pesobit is increasing its reach. There are people who are into day trading and these are the people who will sell at every profit that they can see and there are long term owners who just basically wait and hold just don't mix up your emotions like you know for a fact that you're not a day trader and hold your Pesobit til the developments are complete or til December comes when more people could be using it for Remittance and eCommerce and yet you're always looking into the prices and stress yourself why it keeps on moving on a sideway manner. Forex, Stock Market, Commodities trading etc all have these price movements. There are bearish, bullish and simply sideway market and real cryptocurrencies undergo such things because of being publicly traded. This is what internal price manipulation-free is all about. To the first time exchange users (I know there are lots) are getting first-hand experience how trading works, just that if you'll try to involve yourself deeply into daily trading don't do emotional trading. Be smart, a sideway market (price is only going up and down within a certain range) is very profitable if you know how to time it right.

As for the developments, it'll continue that's for sure and it will have more features or usage than other altcoins given the time. Just don't forget that Pesobit is not even a month old whereas some coins have been out there for years already and only a few have a working online wallet. Most of them only have desktop wallets, block explorer and a couple of exchanges to trade into.

Enjoy trading, first timers have a lot to learn. Only invest what you're willing to lose, not because you'll lose them but there will be less stress doing so.

Sir Lutzow,excellent statement.. Grin Grin Grin
cavallopazzo0

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:12:07 PM

Hello
I transferred 0.5 btc of c-cex, but after more than 5 hours at 0 confirmations. Angry Angry
Someone can help me
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:07:39 PM

Thanks for the info Lutzow, you're one of the few devs that are highly involved in their own project. Don't see that too often. Cheers   Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:13:18 PM

Hello
I transferred 0.5 btc of c-cex, but after more than 5 hours at 0 confirmations. Angry Angry
Someone can help me
Only c-cex can help you,ask support.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:08:18 PM

Hello
Someone can help me

Look it up at the btc explorer https://blockchain.info

If you if pay the minimum fee will take a long to comfirm. If you see it on the explorer just file a ticket with c-cex. 
cavallopazzo0

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:38:14 PM

Hello
Someone can help me

If you if pay the minimum fee will take a long to comfirm. If you see it on the explorer just file a ticket with c-cex. 

tanks

I opened a ticket to the c-cex support.
In blockchain I see unconfirmed transaction.
I transferred from BTC Bitstamp to wallett c-cex.
How do I pay minimum tax?

my adress wallett c-cex:
166AehdqxMjBexdk5sZJ5jn9S4RkTkkKjq
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:50:41 PM

Hello
Someone can help me

tanks

my adress wallett c-cex:

I see 4 comfirms so you should see your balance soon.
mimicman11

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:39:04 PM

Hello
Someone can help me

tanks

my adress wallett c-cex:

I see 4 comfirms so you should see your balance soon.
This is the advantage of pesobit to BTC.
There is a long queue if you put a minimal amount of transaction fee  in the bitcoin network.
It happened to me that last night.
I'd waited for 8 hours...to get a confirmation.
moncorp

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:00:10 AM

I've read this last night.. and I thought of testing it out.
How does the staking features?How much coins does it needs to stake?In which platform the staking features will it be available?

500 coins should be enough and should already stake.
500 coins would be enough any info if how much coin would be rewarded? thanks dev.

So last night, I downloaded the wallet and tried to put some coin. The transfer was super fast. I got 11 confirmations in less than a minute. Then I slept at 1am, expecting to see a staking wallet when I wake up. Well it happened, with a big surprise!!

I've seen the transferred PSBs are matured and ready to give me rewards in the next 21days or sooner if the network weight drops.

It's very funny that after seeing my weight I thought of Vegeta.

Yes.. Not 500!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
brosky0428

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:26:08 AM

Bittrex don't add coins until you pay up the 3 BTC. Maybe some of the profits can go toward this? Bigger exchange, more volume, less volatility (not necessarily less, but it could help with massive price swings). New people to crypto using pesobit for remittance, etc, will be discouraged and turned off when they see their hard earned money go down all of a sudden by 50%

The 3 BTC payment is ready, the ball is on Bittrex's court now for some weeks already. Thats why the Dev has been asking the community here to help by twitting on bittrex to add Pesobit on their exchange.

like this example:

@BittrexExchange Pls add #Pesobit  to your exchange. It has already achieved the $1Million Marketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ … #btc #altcoins

@BittrexExchange and #Pesobit should alwyas be included on the twit.

https://twitter.com/bitwarriorX/status/783080916273008641

Done retweeting... Let's retweet it guys

Waiting for another post to be retweeted which includes Poloniex  Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:35:18 AM

I've read this last night.. and I thought of testing it out.
How does the staking features?How much coins does it needs to stake?In which platform the staking features will it be available?

500 coins should be enough and should already stake.
500 coins would be enough any info if how much coin would be rewarded? thanks dev.

So last night, I downloaded the wallet and tried to put some coin. The transfer was super fast. I got 11 confirmations in less than a minute. Then I slept at 1am, expecting to see a staking wallet when I wake up. Well it happened, with a big surprise!!

I've seen the transferred PSBs are matured and ready to give me rewards in the next 21days or sooner if the network weight drops.

It's very funny that after seeing my weight I thought of Vegeta.

-snip-

Yes.. Not 500!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was about to move my amount from poswallet to c-cex when I see that it has a "staking" note on its right-most side. Two question.

First, I never played a coin this new like this, so I never had any experience, but doing a simple google I got that we can say that staking means we let our coin sits for a while and gain certain amount after several time, right?

Second, will I be still staking if I move my coin to c-cex? Will there be any difference with if I keep it on poswallet or put it on any other wallet? (oh, that's three question)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 01:39:33 AM

Bittrex don't add coins until you pay up the 3 BTC. Maybe some of the profits can go toward this? Bigger exchange, more volume, less volatility (not necessarily less, but it could help with massive price swings). New people to crypto using pesobit for remittance, etc, will be discouraged and turned off when they see their hard earned money go down all of a sudden by 50%

The 3 BTC payment is ready, the ball is on Bittrex's court now for some weeks already. Thats why the Dev has been asking the community here to help by twitting on bittrex to add Pesobit on their exchange.

like this example:

@BittrexExchange Pls add #Pesobit  to your exchange. It has already achieved the $1Million Marketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ … #btc #altcoins

@BittrexExchange and #Pesobit should alwyas be included on the twit.

https://twitter.com/bitwarriorX/status/783080916273008641

Done retweeting... Let's retweet it guys

Waiting for another post to be retweeted which includes Poloniex  Smiley

Just a question, would the team be able to take back the 3 btc if for instance bittrex don't list PSB?
because it just not fair to the part of the team while SNGLR was listed right after its released.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: