Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:55:36 AM

Pesobit is now on Yobit. Where coins come and die lol. I seen too many coins die here. RIP unless it makes it to Bittrex or Polo

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PSB/BTC

If you are trying to make people dump, youre too late price had already drop. You can now buy more.

Actually no lol I'm just rolling with free roll coins, I've made good profit already and just warning people of coins that go on yobit and not being on a bigger exchange. If you do not know Yobit already, that's a manipulator's paradise.

Yobit has a terrible support team, according to some user who had first-handly experiencing some trouble with their account, but that didn't necessarily mean that being listed on yobit will made psb bad, some dead coins that's listed on yobit is on their state right now are not because of yobit's fault, IMO, it just because the developers of the coin didn't put too much effort on their coin.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 06:22:51 AM

why would psb be dead just because its listed on yobit. bitcoin was listed there long before a lot of coins existed but they didn't die.
yes it will always depend to the dev and the users supporting the coin. dumping on yobit seem not enticing, look at its price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:40:58 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:34:00 AM by trannamtan

Actually no lol I'm just rolling with free roll coins, I've made good profit already and just warning people of coins that go on yobit and not being on a bigger exchange. If you do not know Yobit already, that's a manipulator's paradise.

All crypto exchanges are manipulator's paradises.

Also, Yobit, which you claim is not a big exchange, is actually 25% bigger than Bittrex, which everyone seems to want. Yobit is not small!

Here is the fact:

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

and this is more reference, right now ... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thanks dev.update https://yobit.net/en/trade/PSB/BTC in
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/#markets
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:56:35 AM

So, we're added in Yobit eventually without me requesting for it bringing the total number of exchanges 6 (C-Cex, Yobit, Cryptopia, NovaExchange, TradeSatoshi and MegaCrypton). I'm not really advising you to go to the unreliable exchanges, I just posted it here so you would know where can you trade your Pesobits into.

Coinmarketcap Exchange rankings based on 24 hour volume placed Yobit higher than Bittrex followed by C-Cex then Cryptopia. In Cryptopia though, you will see that Pesobit has almost half of their total 24 hour volume and we're seen at the top of their list.

Here's the link: http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

So what's next, Staking feature will be enabled in a few hours time (evening in Manila). Basically it has packages to choose from (5000, 10000 .... 100,000) and locking for a 30-day period in return for a higher staking rewards than your desktop wallets. After the 30-day period, the locked or staked coins will be freed up to your Available Pesobits including the stake rewards.

After a day or 2, we will be allowing buying of the Staking packages via bitcoin for those who doesn't have enough Pesobits in their Available Pesobits in their wallets. Then for Filipinos, we'll allow buying the Staking packages via Philippine Peso equivalent making use of coins.ph Peso wallet address since they're free to use anyway and available for every coins.ph user. This is so Filipinos can make the most out of their money and not go through Peso->Bitcoin conversion fees but it will require manual intervention for verification so the process won't be instant but will definitely be credited within the day and all you have to do is to upload/send your transaction proof screenshot to the wallet. You'll see how this works within the next few days.

Keep in mind that remittance, ecommerce and freelancing will still be tackled and is being handled one step at a time.
Still no response from Bittrex and Poloniex so all we can do is tweet about it together with including @shapeshift_io in your tweets pertaining Pesobit as we all know how great their platform is and it will be a big plus if Pesobit gets there in time for Coinomi integration.

For those who doesn't know what ShapeShift is, you can check it out here: http://shapeshift.io. They're an instant exchange using trading prices and allows one coin to be tradeable to several supported coins.

sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:53:45 AM

Pesobit listed on Yobit Exchange

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:18:04 AM

If you don't mind seeing a few posts above you, you'll see that the news had been announced and it has been posted and discussed for a little while today.
dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:56:43 PM

Still 10X of ico price, this ico makes so many rich. Bravo   Wink  Be patient, it will be 10k again
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:56:59 PM

I think this will hard to pump again. Thats simple, whenbut rise, the group will dump and rebuy again.

They will fuck the coin, saddly

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:46:03 PM

Also, Yobit, which you claim is not a big exchange, is actually 25% bigger than Bittrex, which everyone seems to want. Yobit is not small!

Here is the fact:

Thanks for this information. My eyes have been opened Smiley
so lets start working inside yobit and allow more investors to work with us much better if trolls will also start there as psb have good road plan we just needed to introduce it to many investors from that exchange.
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:01:36 PM

I think this will hard to pump again. Thats simple, whenbut rise, the group will dump and rebuy again.

They will fuck the coin, saddly
Why you want to pump this coin so badly , so that you can dump at higher prices.. 3k still about x10 from ico price and its gaining strength again .. just be patient buddy 
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:32:50 PM

Here is the fact:

there is no doubt that Yobit have higher valume then Bittrex (in last 24 hours. it can be changed) but I think this is not because yobit is better. it is because yobit have more coins than Bitrex.. but the truth is bittrex is more secured than yobit.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:43:53 PM

Now I am feeling very regret. I got 4000 Pesobits from Avatar and Personal Text bounty. and I traded them for 700 satoshi each. (I didn't lost anything) and now I am seeing the price reached to 4000 satoshi in exchanges..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:01:42 PM

Now I am feeling very regret. I got 4000 Pesobits from Avatar and Personal Text bounty. and I traded them for 700 satoshi each. (I didn't lost anything) and now I am seeing the price reached to 4000 satoshi in exchanges..

It always happen when you don't expect. I almost can't believe it too but yes team is working hard for this coin.
I visited the site and saw there are list of merchants already accepting pesobit.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:44:25 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 05:26:13 PM by Noojna

I had a nice chat with the chief Dev of Pesobit, Lutzow, yesterday; there are many things coming down the pipeline for our Pesobit that will fulfill the main mission which is affordable remittances, along with establishing PSB as a currency with many online services. Lutzow has a vision for the future of PSB, unlike other coins who are just created by their Devs and then forgotten. Don't buy coins that have no game plan, in fact, sell them if you have any.

All I can advise you guys is to buy more Pesobit, and refuse to sell at today's low prices.

The Philippine remittance market is 29 billion$, yearly. To put that in perspective, just 1% of this market is still 290 million$!!! We will offer the Filipinas and Filipinos working outside the country an economical way to send back home their own money; if we allow them to save, you think they will not use PSB? The answer is yes.

If PSB becomes worth 290 millions $ this means every PSB is worth 14.50$, and that is just with 1% of the remittance market.
PSB has many other things in queue that will help give it more value. This value is very real, when compared to what other much more expensive coins are offering, which is just smoke and mirrors in their case.

In crypto markets, 1 year is a very long time and I can assure you that these projects will be realised midterm, which is much sooner than 1 year. I recommend people buy more PSB, and do not accept prices under 10 000 satoshis when selling, for the time being. Soon, PSB may be worth a lot more than 10 000 satoshis.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

I had a nice chat with the chief Dev of Pesobit, Lutzow, yesterday; there are many things coming down the pipeline for our Pesobit that will fulfill the main mission which is affordable remittances, along with establishing PSB as a currency with many online services. Lutzow has a vision for the future of PSB, unlike other coins who are just created by their Devs and then forgotten. Don't buy coins that have no game plan, in fact, sell them if you have any.

All I can advise you guys is to buy more Pesobit, and refuse to sell at today's low prices.

The Philippine remittance market is 29 billion$, yearly. To put that in perspective, just 1% of this market is still 290 million$!!! We will offer the Filipinas and Filipinos working outside the country an economical way to send back home their own money; if we allow them to save, you think they will not use PSB? The answer is yes.

If PSB becomes worth 290 millions $ this means every PSB is worth 14.50$, and that is just with 1% of the remittance market.
PSB has many other things in queue that will help give it more value. This value is very real, when compared to what other much more expensive coins are offering, which is just smoke and mirrors in their case.

In crypto markets, 1 year is a very long time and I can assure you that these projects will be realised midterm, which is much sooner than 1 year. I recommend people buy more PSB, and do not accept prices under 10 000 satoshis when selling, for the time being. Soon, PSB may be worth a lot more than 10 000 satoshis.

I agree that achieving 1% of those statistics will give pest bit holder a very good advantage.  If the team is successful on tapping our OFW then, those who hold 10k pesobit and up will be the next elites  of the future.  I never doubt that this thing will be achieved.  I might be buying more just waiting for my buy order to be filled.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:56:38 PM

Gosh $14.5! Good luck further, i sell at 10k, bought at 7k, now it goes to 4k. Anyhow, tbh i never have good expectation on this project compare to opair, decloud as all of them look "LEGIT" while Pesobit is just coins for ph. And it turn out that those thread with good designs, people who are legendary member, high rank trusted member, are all scammer.

Therefore, good luck dev!
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:11:01 PM

this one looks really awesome if we able to achieved this goal most of us here will benefits not only us but also our kababayans having an easy process system to send money for their love ones as easy and cheaper like this would help both ways, pesobit has been created to served its purpose im happy to see that the dev still moving forward coming from their road map, good luck dev.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:22:25 PM

Good News: Already secured the coinomi's confirmation regarding Pesobit inclusion to their wallet.
You can see their announcement here.
https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet

Bad News: Didn't have the enough time finishing the Staking section of the wallet due to this recent development with Coinomi.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:28:56 PM

Every time I see a coin with a so called "escrow" I wonder to myself, who is that guy, or that group of people? Who are they? Of course, I'm biased as that's what I do around these parts.

Back to PSB, even if it's worth just $4.5, that's less than a third of a percent ... still looks good.

Even if it's 0.1% instead of 1%, that would mean $29 million or $1.45 each PSB.  Still looks good to me.

sputnik1

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:22:59 AM

Low price isn't scaring me. Project has a lot of potential. All my coins are in my wallet staking!  Grin
sell your coin now before frice down to 1 satoshi,believe me Smiley
Tsskktsskk this thread seems infested with "want a cheap coin already"? please dont mess with this thread ..
just a tip for those who wants to buy cheap coins , go buy a really cheap, seems dead coins and wait for few weeks months or until it go up in price ex: look @potcoin , gulden and my favorite FC2 .. bought tons of it few weeks ago @60sats now 2ksats

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: