Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:27:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:15:00 AM

Staking in now open in the online wallet.
It provides slightly higher rewards than your staking desktop wallets but will lock your coins for 30 days.
For now, it only consumes your Available Pesobits in the wallet. Within the next few days, we will also allow bitcoin payment.

To clarify on the announcement yesterday: The debit card that will work as Visa or Mastercard and withdrawable via ATM will be attached to another wallet outside of the current online wallet.
The current online wallet will be your Pesobit wallet. The other wallet will be your local currency wallet attached to the banking industry where you can top up your debit cards, pay bills or do a typical bank withdrawal.
The online wallet will have a connection to your Philippine Peso wallet so you can convert your Pesobit to Philippine Peso without going through the bitcoin network. There could also be another option for you to withdraw your Pesobit->Peso and that's via coins.ph API.
The Philippine Peso wallet attached to your wallet.pesobit.net has no name yet and it will be a registered company and need to comply with the government's rules and regulations and that includes customer verification (KYC).

It will be a long process but it could be complete and operational around late November or early December and this acts as the Recipient solution in the Remittance sector as overseas workers' families can easily receive their money using Pesobit Debit Card. The rates of Pesobit will use the existing conversion rates among all the exchanges.
Some overseas workers will then have to buy Pesobit using their bitcoin either via one of the exchanges, coinomi via shapeshift once complete or another service that allows local currency to Pesobit conversion.

It will be a continuous development aimed to make Pesobit as easily usable as possible acting as a better alternative and solution to current systems and the debit card solution is only one of the solutions and opens more opportunities. Some options also include NFC-based cards and mobile solutions for merchants that can act as a POS.

What news today with PESOBIT..??
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:33:59 AM

We got a nice News again.

But saddly, the price Just get some stablish when this hit a big Exchange. Need more volume to secure a good price

madawc

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:00:28 AM

Great. PSB dev is very active. Keep going that way and PSB will be in TOP 50.
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:09:23 AM

But saddly, the price Just get some stablish when this hit a big Exchange. Need more volume to secure a good price
3ksats still a very good price at this stage of the coin imo
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

Yes still good price since this coin very young, active Dev and good roadmap..
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 12:38:51 PM

Lutzow having trouble signing onto online wallet, it keeps saying 2FA time over when it's clearly not. Please help. Thanks.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
wolverinex1282

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

This is why people like me want to sell PSB locally to Filipinas and Filipinos, directly, paid in local cash currency.

This can be done in whichever country they need PSB.
I hope  dev team have future plans to work with local exchanges here in taiwan to add psb .. a lot of ofws more or less 100k , this move will create huge demand for psb for sure..

I think that is already included on the roadmap. We just need to wait and trust the Pesobit Team will implement their plans successfully.
Roadmap didnt specify clearly if we'll be able to buy psb with local currency here in the future  aside from buying it with bitcoin ..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:06:30 PM

its still almost 10x of the ico and there's a lots of investors still showing good support so we just better to work on it and keep moving forward dev.
ShooterXD

Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:10:39 PM

Just need keep moving step by step, slowly and ever.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 03:45:32 PM

its still almost 10x of the ico and there's a lots of investors still showing good support so we just better to work on it and keep moving forward dev.
The actual price is good for ICO investors because they still can get ×10 of their investments if they decided to sell or restore their money, but there are some holders who bought PSB after they saw its bump, those are losers now because of the big dump which happened after PSB reached 10k sat, some of them bought at 7k sat and they are waiting the price to move up.
wolverinex1282

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:42:33 PM

The actual price is good for ICO investors because they still can get ×10 of their investments if they decided to sell or restore their money, but there are some holders who bought PSB after they saw its bump, those are losers now because of the big dump which happened after PSB reached 10k sat, some of them bought at 7k sat and they are waiting the price to move up.
Well , whose fault? If they dont bother to buy @300sats and bought @7k just because they saw the price roe up quickly hoping they can make good profit but eventually ended as bagholders..

Selerius

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:57:40 PM

As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps).

If or once that capability is added to Pesobit as planned, there is no need to worry about the future price of this coin, as it will go way up if in use like that with an unique capability.

Although only having been in crypto for less than a year, I am a whale in Pesobit holdings (a significant percentage of the total original ICO while not having sold any), and essentially every altcoin has pump and dump fluctuations superimposed on longer-term future trends, as in all the graphs at coinmarketcap.com

What really matters in the end is continuing development to produce intrinsic value, and that we seem to have.  I applaud the development team.
wolverinex1282

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:32:27 PM

As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps).

If or once that capability is added to Pesobit as planned, there is no need to worry about the future price of this coin, as it will go way up if in use like that with an unique capability.

Although only having been in crypto for less than a year, I am a whale in Pesobit holdings (a significant percentage of the total original ICO while not having sold any), and essentially every altcoin has pump and dump fluctuations superimposed on longer-term future trends, as in all the graphs at coinmarketcap.com

What really matters in the end is continuing development to produce intrinsic value, and that we seem to have.  I applaud the development team.
Woww psb whale welcome to the thread.. i wonder how low the price is if you dump your holdings now Grin Grin
dragonares

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:40:26 PM

Cool, mind to share how may percentage you have?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:34:01 PM

I agree even if Pesobit touch one satoshi as long as the development team keep on delivering what is on the roadmap, there is a possibility for Pesobit to hit higher than its ATH way back a week ago.  And from the announcement, it seems that the team had already started connecting the lines in the puzzle of their roadmap.  Hope they will finish it soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 12:14:40 AM

Hi Lutzow, please check your pm. Sent you a message regarding login troubleshooting. Thanks.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
wolverinex1282

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:44:44 AM

As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps

I agree even if Pesobit touch one satoshi as long as the development team keep on delivering what is on the roadmap, there is a possibility for Pesobit to hit higher than its ATH way back a week ago.  And from the announcement, it seems that the team had already started connecting the lines in the puzzle of their roadmap.  Hope they will finish it soon.
1sat are you dreamin buddy? Grin
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:57:52 AM

As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps

1sat are you dreamin buddy? Grin
PSB will bounce back to 10k again for sure in no time we will enjoy this again and those who keeps on doubting the project will cry out again after seeing the price increase lets just wait and see guys more development is on its way coming from the dev.
ImHash

Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:11:41 AM

Wow after revealing info about the double deposit of PSB in poswallet not only they didn't reward me but took 3 PSB from my own balance.

Though it wasn't any big amount and if it was still would'v told them about it.

I refreshed a block manually 2 times and received the coins 2 times but now they have fixed it Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:17:53 AM

http://www.chainz.cryptoid.info/psb is down? is it just on my end?

I was expecting 10k plus last two weeks but it went down.  PSB have plans to have their own forum and where can we see the rich list by the way?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: