Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:11:37 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 09:18:01 AM by Noojna

What? PSB will no longer be on Cryptopia? That is a loss for sure. What other exchanges still list PSB?

Yes PSB will be removed from Cryptopia, for the same reason they removed Ether - and, following the same logic, they should also remove Bitcoin too, because Bitcoin also had it's blockchain fixed at some point.

Cryptopia was indeed a good exchange, as long as their officials learned to respect private conversations.

Delisting PSB from Cryptopia will cause more loss on their side (lost clients, lost transaction volume) than our side; a coin like PSB does not depend on ONE exchange.

C-Cex becomes possibly the main exchange for PSB; also a good exchange, with a size comparable to Cryptopia. PSB is also traded in a bunch of smaller exchanges, and although they have had problems in the past let's not forget Yobit who also lists PSB.

It would be nice if some of the major exchanges also listed PSB; keep the trading volume and PSB price up and it will happen, guaranteed!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

C-Cex (https://c-cex.com) just joined the Pesobit Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net) and POSwallet (https://poswallet.com/) to be on the right chain. Coins can now be sent successfully across these systems. With this, https://c-cex.com just became the first exchange who supported the PoSP version of Pesobit, feel free to trade there.

Thanks

Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:52:37 PM

C-Cex (https://c-cex.com) just joined the Pesobit Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net) and POSwallet (https://poswallet.com/) to be on the right chain. Coins can now be sent successfully across these systems. With this, https://c-cex.com just became the first exchange who supported the PoSP version of Pesobit, feel free to trade there.

Thanks

Great news! I can confirm poswallet.com works and is updated to Pesobit 1.1

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
gradys225

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

I have a not syncing wallet, what do I do to tell him lies peso
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:17:32 PM

Thanks
hello lutzow, when can we able to create a c-cex psb wallet?  it's still on maintenance
gradys225

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:41:48 PM

Lutzow I see you spit on everything you can't even help, I wrote to you a private message, you didn't even answer! I sent coins from Windows wallet to the exchange c-cex but I they didn't come in what's the catch?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

For the peopel are little confuse about what is going on. Pretty much we need to swap our psb coins from the old chain to the new chain. See below post for detail.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240.msg17681395#msg17681395

We need to send the coins from our old wallet to one of the address at the above link depends on where we are sending the coins from then email the Dev with information. Then he will send your coin to your new address generated from the new wallet. Please correct my post if I am incorrect.
coins467

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:50:02 AM

when trading start
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:05:07 AM

when trading start

trading still working inside ccex if you can read back its been discuss and its already adopted the new updates, there's active buy and sell which is ongoing inside ccex, if you are going to invest you can find cheap psb inside there, so better to act quick and buy those cheap PSB while you still have time, only time can tell when psb will went back to 10k sat.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:39:32 AM

Lutzow I see you spit on everything you can't even help, I wrote to you a private message, you didn't even answer! I sent coins from Windows wallet to the exchange c-cex but I they didn't come in what's the catch?

Hey bud did you try opening a ticket on C-CEX they can help you with that same thing happened to me once on C-CEX but the customer support helped me.
gradys225

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:45:53 AM

no I have another problem I downloaded the new wallet pusobit installed it but it is not synchronized Angry Angry >:(0 active connections to the network
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:56:55 AM

Received coins from dev.
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

Hi,

Anyone who was able to install the new desktop wallet for a Mac can assist me on how to do it?

I have been trying yesterday but I keep getting an error during the process and i'm unable to install it.

Thanks
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

no I have another problem I downloaded the new wallet pusobit installed it but it is not synchronized Angry Angry >:(0 active connections to the network

Hey,

Please add these nodes and will sync just fine

addnode=111.125.111.31
addnode=112.198.103.163
addnode=112.198.71.118
addnode=112.198.71.174
addnode=112.198.72.79
addnode=112.198.73.120
addnode=112.198.76.165
addnode=112.198.90.89
addnode=185.69.53.242
addnode=103.253.236.14
addnode=104.237.0.79
addnode=104.237.2.192
addnode=108.61.10.90
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

Hi,

Anyone who was able to install the new desktop wallet for a Mac can assist me on how to do it?

I have been trying yesterday but I keep getting an error during the process and i'm unable to install it.

Thanks

Which error are you getting, and when are you getting it please?

What MacOS are you running?

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

Online Staking has been reactivated in the Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net) with a slightly higher rates due to the effect of the newly applied Proof-of-Stake Participation.

As for exchanges, we're awaiting for them to reopen the deposits/withdrawals but so far CCex is the first in upgrading their wallet. Other exchanges like Yobit has been contacted as well for their upgrade.

Thanks to those who went through the process of exchanging their old Pesobits to the new one. To those who haven't, please look into this one below:

For Desktop wallets, Coinomi and Cryptopia users, you need to send your old version of Pesobits to designated addresses below:
For Cryptopia users - P8rweRG5TXyCeZigoFxJjr2J95QjEFML1n
For Desktop wallet users - P9tqu8ySgHGyPgz5rmu8gRcLMbLYMhhXfy
For Coinomi users - PGJxMa1JaoP4oHmSY9Bk4CJKpbs3tYgVNJ

After having sent your PSBs from your old 1.0 Pesobit desktop wallet, Cryptopia account or Coinomi account, you need to send an email to pesobit@gmail.com with the following information:

1) txid of your send PSB operation,
2) amount of PSBs claimed,
3) destination PSB wallet address*

*IMPORTANT this destination PSB address must be from the new blockchain! It can be from a new 1.1 desktop PSB wallet or from the online wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net - which is now updated to new Pesobit blockchain 1.1)).

If you choose to send in an address from a Desktop wallet, after sending in your old PSBs, you will need to install the new 1.1 wallet. Here is the procedure:
1) Click Start then type %appdata% which should take you to Roaming folder
2) Open the Pesobit folder then delete all files EXCEPT wallet.dat. You might want to make a copy of this wallet.dat somewhere else for backup purposes.
3) Download the new Windows wallet from https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/pesobit-qt.exe
4) Open it then wait for it to sync (should not take too long).
5) Reply to the email stating that your wallet is already being upgraded.
6) Then wait for the new Pesobits to be received.

The best option though is to create Pesobit online wallet account at https://wallet.pesobit.net since all balances there are in the new version already.

Since wallet.pesobit.net and upgraded desktop wallets are all in the new blockchain. Be CAREFUL in sending your Pesobits out to other users or other systems since sending your Pesobits across another chain will result to LOST coins.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

When will online wallet be able to stake  Huh

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Which error are you getting, and when are you getting it please?

What MacOS are you running?

Hi!

I'm running OS X, 10.8.4 version.

The error i'm getting is this one: "Pesobit-Qt has been closed unexpectedly".

I move the Pesobit-Qt application to the Applications folder, and then I double click on the Pesobit application and I get that error.

Thanks
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

Online Staking has been reactivated in the Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net) with a slightly higher rates due to the effect of the newly applied Proof-of-Stake Participation.

As for exchanges, we're awaiting for them to reopen the deposits/withdrawals but so far CCex is the first in upgrading their wallet. Other exchanges like Yobit has been contacted as well for their upgrade.

Thanks to those who went through the process of exchanging their old Pesobits to the new one. To those who haven't, please look into this one below:

For Desktop wallets, Coinomi and Cryptopia users, you need to send your old version of Pesobits to designated addresses below:
For Cryptopia users - P8rweRG5TXyCeZigoFxJjr2J95QjEFML1n
For Desktop wallet users - P9tqu8ySgHGyPgz5rmu8gRcLMbLYMhhXfy
For Coinomi users - PGJxMa1JaoP4oHmSY9Bk4CJKpbs3tYgVNJ

After having sent your PSBs from your old 1.0 Pesobit desktop wallet, Cryptopia account or Coinomi account, you need to send an email to pesobit@gmail.com with the following information:

1) txid of your send PSB operation,
2) amount of PSBs claimed,
3) destination PSB wallet address*

*IMPORTANT this destination PSB address must be from the new blockchain! It can be from a new 1.1 desktop PSB wallet or from the online wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net - which is now updated to new Pesobit blockchain 1.1)).

If you choose to send in an address from a Desktop wallet, after sending in your old PSBs, you will need to install the new 1.1 wallet. Here is the procedure:
1) Click Start then type %appdata% which should take you to Roaming folder
2) Open the Pesobit folder then delete all files EXCEPT wallet.dat. You might want to make a copy of this wallet.dat somewhere else for backup purposes.
3) Download the new Windows wallet from https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/pesobit-qt.exe
4) Open it then wait for it to sync (should not take too long).
5) Reply to the email stating that your wallet is already being upgraded.
6) Then wait for the new Pesobits to be received.

The best option though is to create Pesobit online wallet account at https://wallet.pesobit.net since all balances there are in the new version already.

Since wallet.pesobit.net and upgraded desktop wallets are all in the new blockchain. Be CAREFUL in sending your Pesobits out to other users or other systems since sending your Pesobits across another chain will result to LOST coins.

lutzow  the pesobit windows wallet link is not working
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:41:03 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 07:26:49 PM by 33Bit

Wallet direct link:github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/blob/master/pesobit-qt.exe after click "view raw"

OR

github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/  "Clone or download"
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: