Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

It's 32 million total supply since dev "created" extra 10 million to offset the "illegally" transferred PSBs which are supposed to be "un-useable" now. But I wonder why they are even added to the total supply. But hell, that's like 50% inflation in PSB, it's not even a year after release.

Dev, have you found out who took advantage of the PSB online wallet feature and transferred all those "10 million" coins?

I am not a Dev, but I know some of these answers.

A one time event is not inflation; it's a one time event.  PSB also has implemented new algorithm and new specifications, we have a new coin now - without losing previous work done in old blockchain PSB.

A police report has been filed about this exploit; I don't think more information can be disclosed about the ongoing investigation other than we have a lot of data regarding the perpretrators - they left a lot of traces behind.

Amnesty will be offered if the old coins that were withdrawn in an unauthorized manner are returned in the new 1.1 blockchain - but they have to buy the PSBs back if they want to avoid jail time, assuming they sold.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:03:02 PM

With the 32 million coins currently in circulation, how many are actually on the new blockchain? Is it safe to assume that the hacked 10million are unusable and we only have 22 million psb's in the new blockchain?
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:52:17 PM

It's 32 million total supply since dev "created" extra 10 million to offset the "illegally" transferred PSBs which are supposed to be "un-useable" now. But I wonder why they are even added to the total supply. But hell, that's like 50% inflation in PSB, it's not even a year after release.

Dev, have you found out who took advantage of the PSB online wallet feature and transferred all those "10 million" coins?

A one time event is not inflation; it's a one time event.  PSB also has implemented new algorithm and new specifications, we have a new coin now - without losing previous work done in old blockchain PSB.

A police report has been filed about this exploit; I don't think more information can be disclosed about the ongoing investigation other than we have a lot of data regarding the perpretrators - they left a lot of traces behind.

Amnesty will be offered if the old coins that were withdrawn in an unauthorized manner are returned in the new 1.1 blockchain - but they have to buy the PSBs back if they want to avoid jail time, assuming they sold.

If those "illegally transferred" will be returned, will that also imply that dev will burn those 10 million created to cover for those "illegally" transferred?
amhrie27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Has anyone noticed, the Pesobit wallet from C-Cex has come out of maintenance!!!!

I can confirm, I withdrew some coins from there, and it worked.

Time to go buy some PSBs and stake...

Dude am i doing the staking right in desktop wallet?
https://s28.postimg.org/7snmzanod/staking.png
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:27:39 AM

I'm still unable to install the new desktop wallet in my Mac, anyone can help please? I'd like to start staking again.

I'm running OS X, 10.8.4 version.

The error i'm getting is this one: "Pesobit-Qt has been closed unexpectedly".

I move the Pesobit-Qt application to the Applications folder, and then I double click on the Pesobit application and I get that error.

Thanks in advance
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:02:19 AM

If those "illegally transferred" will be returned, will that also imply that dev will burn those 10 million created to cover for those "illegally" transferred?

Yes, burn or place them to an address where everyone can see with a tag so to lessen the coins in circulation and lock it there.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:02:30 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 01:16:11 AM by Lutzow

Pesobit at C-Cex is now back. Withdrawals and Deposits are now working. Take note that they are already in the new blockchain making them the first exchange to complete the upgrade to the PoSP version of Pesobit.
You can now send across these platforms of Pesobit new blockchain:
1) Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net)
2) C-Cex (https://c-cex.com)
3) POSwallet (https://poswallet.com/)
4) Coinpayments ECommerce API (http://coinpayments.net/)
5) New Desktop wallets

Other exchanges are still working on their upgrade except Cryptopia.
Want to help spreading Pesobit? Don't forget to use our faucets at the following links and spread your referral links.
1) http://luzon.pesobit.net
2) http://visayas.pesobit.net
3) http://mindanao.pesobit.net
Ads were put in place so income can be used to buy Pesobits from the exchanges.

sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:15:36 AM

Pesobit at C-Cex is now back. Withdrawals and Deposits are now working. Take note that they are already in the new blockchain making them the first exchange to complete the upgrade to the PoSP version of Pesobit.
You can now send across these platforms of Pesobit new blockchain:
1) Online Wallet (https://wallet.pesobit.net)
2) C-Cex (https://c-cex.com)
3) POSwallet (https://poswallet.com/)
4) Coinpayments ECommerce API (http://coinpayments.net/)
5) New Desktop wallets

Other exchanges are still working on their upgrade except Cryptopia.
Want to help spreading Pesobit? Don't forget to use our faucets at the following links and spread your referral links.
1) http://luzon.pesobit.net
2) http://visayas.pesobit.net
3) http://mindanao.pesobit.net
Ads were put in place so income can be used to buy Pesobits from the exchanges.
can we send psb from cryptopia to ccex now? thanks

Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:49:31 AM

No. Cryptopia will not upgrade their PSB wallet to v1.1 and C-CEX is already on v1.1 so if you send from cryptopia to c-cex you will lose your coins
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 05:34:14 AM

I'm still unable to install the new desktop wallet in my Mac, anyone can help please? I'd like to start staking again.

I'm running OS X, 10.8.4 version.

The error i'm getting is this one: "Pesobit-Qt has been closed unexpectedly".

I move the Pesobit-Qt application to the Applications folder, and then I double click on the Pesobit application and I get that error.

Thanks in advance

Hi

We have checked the Mac files again, and they seem fine, and they should work on your MacOS.

I'm not sure about this issue you are having, but here are a couple things to try:

When you log into your Mac, are you connecting yourself as administrator with all priviledges over system folders?
(https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3948241?tstart=0)

If there are many accounts on your Mac, please run PSB with administrator.

Can you run the wallet from the desktop instead of moving it into Application folder?

Are you sure you are trying to run the right file (use the file from this disk image, not the .exe) https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/blob/master/Pesobit-Qt.dmg)

Good luck!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:28:44 AM

Has anyone noticed, the Pesobit wallet from C-Cex has come out of maintenance!!!!

Yup you are stakin'!

Perhaps you received some PSB's already, confirming this...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:31:28 AM

No. Cryptopia will not upgrade their PSB wallet to v1.1 and C-CEX is already on v1.1 so if you send from cryptopia to c-cex you will lose your coins

So for those of us with PSB on Cryptopia, what so we need to do to transfer our coins out, just wait ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

So for those of us with PSB on Cryptopia, what so we need to do to transfer our coins out, just wait ?

No! Do not wait! Send your PSB 1.0 to the address provided to have them converted, then email the txid as indicated in the following link, to claim your PSB 1.1 :

Please refer to Old Blockchain PSB conversion swap procedure

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:38:56 AM

No! Do not wait! Send your PSB 1.0 to the address provided to have them converted, then email the txid as indicated in the following link, to claim your PSB 1.1 :

Please refer to Old Blockchain PSB conversion swap procedure

Ok, thanks for the advice, I did that, that's the first time I have done a swap, I am using a C-Cex wallet as the destination wallet, hope it works out,

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

Ok, thanks for the advice, I did that, that's the first time I have done a swap, I am using a C-Cex wallet as the destination wallet, hope it works out,

C-Cex wallet is perfect as they are running on the New Blockchain; although you won't be able to benefit from staking from there.

Either use Desktop PC wallet for staking, or the online wallet...

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

C-Cex wallet is perfect as they are running on the New Blockchain; although you won't be able to benefit from staking from there.

Either use Desktop PC wallet for staking, or the online wallet...

Get your cheap Pesobit on C-CEX, all volume now will be playing on that exchange.. better get the initiative and do not wait for more time to secure your own stash of PSB. Staking is running smoothly.. new and great news will be coming for Pesobit for this Month and the next.. INVESTORS and Traders.. be wise.. this is it!
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

Hi

We have checked the Mac files again, and they seem fine, and they should work on your MacOS.

I'm not sure about this issue you are having, but here are a couple things to try:

When you log into your Mac, are you connecting yourself as administrator with all priviledges over system folders?

Can you run the wallet from the desktop instead of moving it into Application folder?

Are you sure you are trying to run the right file (use the file from this disk image, not the .exe) https://github.com/pesobitph/pesobit-source/blob/master/Pesobit-Qt.dmg)

Good luck!

Thanks for the answer Noojna.

I'm running the dmg file as administrator. I have tried running it from the desktop directly as you said, but it didn't work.

I had also the .dmg of the old wallet version in my computer and did the same process to install it and it worked fine. So there should be something different in the new mac version, but no idea what could it be.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

Hi

Good luck!

Thanks for the answer Noojna.

I'm running the dmg file as administrator. I have tried running it from the desktop directly as you said, but it didn't work.

I had also the .dmg of the old wallet version in my computer and did the same process to install it and it worked fine. So there should be something different in the new mac version, but no idea what could it be.

OK; problem is we cannot reproduce this problem over here.

Can I suggest you update your MacOS to a more recent OS? I know it's a bit of trouble but I think it could help.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
amhrie27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

https://s28.postimg.org/7snmzanod/staking.png

Yup you are stakin'!

Perhaps you received some PSB's already, confirming this...
I have balance on spendable. How do i move my funds from stake? There's no option on how to stake.Perhaps i should leave it just what it is?
https://s23.postimg.org/kbgt92f7v/notsure.png
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

With the 32 million coins currently in circulation, how many are actually on the new blockchain? Is it safe to assume that the hacked 10million are unusable and we only have 22 million psb's in the new blockchain?

32 million is actually on the new blockchain.  The hacked 10 million as far as I know was sold in exchanges that is the reason why PSB team decided to add 10 million to the new chain. The take into consideration the expenses of people who bought those illegal coins.  Luckily they have some traces of this guys.  So probably they will recover those 10m PSB and eventually burn them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: