Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
accesovip

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:11:10 AM

OK; problem is we cannot reproduce this problem over here.

Can I suggest you update your MacOS to a more recent OS? I know it's a bit of trouble but I think it could help.

Hi!

I have updated as you suggested and repeated the installation process. Now i'm getting a different error:

"wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed"

Any idea?

Thanks!
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 06:40:05 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 07:17:17 AM by Noojna

OK; problem is we cannot reproduce this problem over here.

Can I suggest you update your MacOS to a more recent OS? I know it's a bit of trouble but I think it could help.

Hi!

I have updated as you suggested and repeated the installation process. Now i'm getting a different error:

"wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed"

Any idea?

Thanks!

Well, you now have a corrupt wallet.dat file; I bet this was the problem we have been having from the start; these things happen rarely, but they do happen.

Close your Pesobit wallet.

then you have 2 choices:

1) If there is a PSB balance in that wallet, move the current corrupt wallet.dat file to another folder, change corrupt file's name to wallet.old and then reload your most recent backup of that file in the same folder

or

2) If the wallet's balance was zero or very small, simply delete this wallet.dat file and relaunch the Pesobit app, which will create you a new wallet.dat file. (this will erase any balance you might have, and create a new PSB address for you)

Good luck!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 07:28:17 AM

I have balance on spendable. How do i move my funds from stake? There's no option on how to stake.Perhaps i should leave it just what it is?

There is no need to do this; these "staking" PSBs are not locked in any way, you can still spend them.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

[snip]

There's no option on how to stake.

[snip]

That's probably because your wallet is not encrypted, therefore it's always staking without any other action needed.
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:53:25 PM

Well, you now have a corrupt wallet.dat file; I bet this was the problem we have been having from the start; these things happen rarely, but they do happen.

then you have 2 choices:

1) If there is a PSB balance in that wallet, move the current corrupt wallet.dat file to another folder, change corrupt file's name to wallet.old and then reload your most recent backup of that file in the same folder

or

2) If the wallet's balance was zero or very small, simply delete this wallet.dat file and relaunch the Pesobit app, which will create you a new wallet.dat file. (this will erase any balance you might have, and create a new PSB address for you)

Good luck!

Thanks!

I didn't have any balance so did the 2) and it worked. It took a while to sync and then I sent my PSBs from the online wallet to the new desktop wallet.

Now I have a question about staking, what I see in the little stake icon in the app is this: "Not staking because you don't have mature coins".

Is there anything I should do to start staking or just wait?

Thanks again
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

then you have 2 choices:

or

Good luck!

Thanks!

I didn't have any balance so did the 2) and it worked. It took a while to sync and then I sent my PSBs from the online wallet to the new desktop wallet.

Now I have a question about staking, what I see in the little stake icon in the app is this: "Not staking because you don't have mature coins".

Thanks again
just wait some time for you to stake
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 05:54:19 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 05:18:09 AM by Noojna

Thanks!

Thanks again

Well I am so glad it worked, and I am glad you didnt have 100 000 PSBs in that corrupt wallet.dat!

Speaking of which - dont forget to:

1- encrypt your wallet (just assign it a strong password in Pesobit app)
2- close Pesobit app
3- backup the new, encrypted, wallet.dat file, on an off-site server!!! Such as Apple ICloud.

Good luck

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

Pesobit Crowdfunding Platform via the Online Wallet
Here you can join/post projects requiring crowdfunding.

For Project Managers requiring to crowdfund their project
1) Listing your projects require you to send 5k Pesobits as entry fee
2) After your crowdfunding stage, 2% will be deducted from the raised BTC for using the platform
3) This feature only uses BTC by default unless the Project Manager prefers PSB</p>
4) There are 3000+ users of this Online Wallet. We will also post about your Project once a week in our Facebook and Twitter account. So you know that your project will be seen by thousands of people.
5) If you're interested to post about your project, email pesobit@gmail.com

BSP (Bangko Central ng Pilipinas) is now regulating Bitcoin exchanges and in line with this, we'll make sure that E-Wallet.ph will be safe to use upon launching. To those who doesn't know what E-Wallet.ph will be, it is a registered company that will allow Pesobit -> Philippine Peso conversion which can be withdrawn to the banking network with Visa/Mastercard in tow. It will also have a User-to-user fund transfer, Bills Payment and Mobile Prepaid load features so it has to be approached carefully.

Want to help spread Pesobits, share your faucet links by using these faucets below (and don't forget to click the ads):
http://luzon.pesobit.net
http://visayas.pesobit.net
http://mindanao.pesobit.net

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

2) After your crowdfunding stage, 2% will be deducted from the raised BTC for using the platform
3) This feature only uses BTC by default unless the Project Manager prefers PSB</p>
4) There are 3000+ users of this Online Wallet. We will also post about your Project once a week in our Facebook and Twitter account. So you know that your project will be seen by thousands of people.

BSP (Bangko Central ng Pilipinas) is now regulating Bitcoin exchanges and in line with this, we'll make sure that E-Wallet.ph will be safe to use upon launching. To those who doesn't know what E-Wallet.ph will be, it is a registered company that will allow Pesobit -> Philippine Peso conversion which can be withdrawn to the banking network with Visa/Mastercard in tow. It will also have a User-to-user fund transfer, Bills Payment and Mobile Prepaid load features so it has to be approached carefully.

Want to help spread Pesobits, share your faucet links by using these faucets below (and don't forget to click the ads):

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/08/philippines-bangko-sentral-recognizes-bitcoin-payment-system/

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

amhrie27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

Is there anyone here knows PIPS? Saw it on social media and it's offering high returns of investment within 22 days. My question is if it was legitimate? From what i see, this might be another Ponzi scheme.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 12:54:44 AM

Any word on another exchange?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:24:54 PM

Any word on another exchange?

All exchanges that have listed PSB are currently updating to the new Blockchain; C-Cex was the first to implement it.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

Any news with PSB? I guess the biggest news is going to be on the 21st of this month.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

Seem you have the same project as ICOBID now Smiley funny thing is that PSB and ICOBID have the same developer.  Seem the work of one developer to one project is shared to another project, not exclusive to a particular project lol.  Anyway do not get me wrong, I like your idea of establishing this crowdfunding  hope you get lots of project there.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:04:36 PM

Seem you have the same project as ICOBID now Smiley funny thing is that PSB and ICOBID have the same developer.  Seem the work of one developer to one project is shared to another project, not exclusive to a particular project lol.  Anyway do not get me wrong, I like your idea of establishing this crowdfunding  hope you get lots of project there.

Yes and Icobid benefitted a lot from work done for PSB too, as PSB appeared first.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:14:05 AM

Pesobit Weekly Report (2nd week of February 2017)

Within the week, Pesobit in Coinpayments.net and C-Cex are back online and Crowdfunding section via the Online Wallet has been created (thanks to those who queried about how to participate).

Marketplace (https://market.pesobit.net) are in the works for some revision, you can now see denomination options for some items like those in Mobile Prepaid and Game Credits categories. Anyone can register in the Marketplace so anyone outside the Philippines (Overseas Workers) will be able to register and convert their Pesobits to products and services that will benefit their families here in the Philippines. This will also be applied with Gift Certificates section that will cater Gifted.ph and Giftaway.ph products.

Freelancing website has started development and hoping to take some of that huge Freelancing market in the Philippines. The website will use Philippine Peso or US Dollars for the pricing but uses Pesobit as the currency to be used for payments.
Example:
If the listed service costs $10 USD and 1 Pesobit is $0.01 then you need to send 1000 Pesobits to the other party. The rate will be based from exchanges and will have 1-hour price averaging to lessen price volatility.

Talks with VMoney have progressed as well so let's see what will the timeline be for the opening of the E-Wallet which provides an option for Pesobit Online Wallet users to convert their Pesobit to Philippine Peso in another website which they can use for Bank withdrawals, Bills Payment and many more including ATM withdrawal since it has a debit card in tow.

Enjoy your weekend everyone Smiley

Jack Russell

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:32:58 AM

Is c-cex.com on the new chain? I send some PSB from desktop wallet and they don't show up and I get an unusual TX ID of 0965168035ee9e04bc3ab82b2181553aabdbdad0564b3ece3c9e92ff5e75a33e5fa9bf9772b1ad0 3a9d99376d9483529e43dd7a3a0a04b12c8aaad7ce53c0b65

This has happened to me before the fork, and I had thought that I had entered the wrong receiving address then. Now I am wondering if there is an issue with the desktop wallet.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1054

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:00:23 AM

Pesobit Weekly Report (2nd week of February 2017)

Within the week, Pesobit in Coinpayments.net and C-Cex are back online and Crowdfunding section via the Online Wallet has been created (thanks to those who queried about how to participate).

Marketplace (https://market.pesobit.net) are in the works for some revision, you can now see denomination options for some items like those in Mobile Prepaid and Game Credits categories. Anyone can register in the Marketplace so anyone outside the Philippines (Overseas Workers) will be able to register and convert their Pesobits to products and services that will benefit their families here in the Philippines. This will also be applied with Gift Certificates section that will cater Gifted.ph and Giftaway.ph products.

Freelancing website has started development and hoping to take some of that huge Freelancing market in the Philippines. The website will use Philippine Peso or US Dollars for the pricing but uses Pesobit as the currency to be used for payments.
Example:
If the listed service costs $10 USD and 1 Pesobit is $0.01 then you need to send 1000 Pesobits to the other party. The rate will be based from exchanges and will have 1-hour price averaging to lessen price volatility.

Talks with VMoney have progressed as well so let's see what will the timeline be for the opening of the E-Wallet which provides an option for Pesobit Online Wallet users to convert their Pesobit to Philippine Peso in another website which they can use for Bank withdrawals, Bills Payment and many more including ATM withdrawal since it has a debit card in tow.

Enjoy your weekend everyone Smiley
Very well progress hope to see much more coming from this freelance business i guess if this one make a huge success we are seeing big potentials to the value again as we knew that freelance service is really conquering the philippines and implementing our own cryptocurrency will deliver success to this project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

Is c-cex.com on the new chain? I send some PSB from desktop wallet and they don't show up and I get an unusual TX ID of 0965168035ee9e04bc3ab82b2181553aabdbdad0564b3ece3c9e92ff5e75a33e5fa9bf9772b1ad0 3a9d99376d9483529e43dd7a3a0a04b12c8aaad7ce53c0b65

This has happened to me before the fork, and I had thought that I had entered the wrong receiving address then. Now I am wondering if there is an issue with the desktop wallet.

Yes they're already on the new chain. That TXID is not in the blockchain on either chains as well. Can you try to issue a repairwallet command in your Desktop wallet. It is over at Help -> Debug -> Console then type in checkwallet then repairwallet commands.

You can PM me the screenshot as well.

THanks

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:52:53 PM

To those who have seen this:
http://www.coindesk.com/philippines-just-released-new-rules-bitcoin-exchanges/

Yes we will comply with this one using the E-Wallet.ph Services Inc which is the registered business that we're using in dealing with VMoney and other partners.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: