Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:20:16 PM

I'm curious to know whether can I Transfer my PSB Balance from Yobit Exchange to the C-Cex Exchange?

Is Yobit Exchange on the New Blockchain?

Please reply...

Yobit was notified that there was a hard fork, but as per this day Yobit is still on the old blockchain.

Do not send your PSB out of Yobit or you could lose them.

Please also do notify them that they should update to new blockchain Pesobit 1.1; the more people complain, the faster they will carry it out.

Thanks for the reply & yes I'll report them about this for sure.
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:50:33 PM

What is the next schedule for this coin?

I thought pesobit would be interesting.

There is a lot of stuff going on with Pesobit!

Please follow the weekly updates from Lutzow for all details...

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:25:00 PM

I'm curious to know whether can I Transfer my PSB Balance from Yobit Exchange to the C-Cex Exchange?

Is Yobit Exchange on the New Blockchain?

Please reply...

Yobit was notified that there was a hard fork, but as per this day Yobit is still on the old blockchain.

Do not send your PSB out of Yobit or you could lose them.

Please also do notify them that they should update to new blockchain Pesobit 1.1; the more people complain, the faster they will carry it out.

Thanks for the reply & yes I'll report them about this for sure.

Well today I asked to the Yobit Exchange Moderator about this Pending Update of PSB to New Blockchain Pesobit 1.1 & he insisted me to Fill-up the Complete Details mentioned on the Link as posted by me below

https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/

Just fill-up those details & Create a Request & then let's wait & see how long do they take to Update the same.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 12:38:28 AM

I'm still on a mission to hold 1% of all PSB.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:55:19 AM

PSB need Rodrigo Duterte to accept as an alt payment in Philipine Cool

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:45:30 PM

Coinomi will support the new blockchain on their upcoming update (no exact date).
In preparation with the E-Wallet platform, we will be developing a mobile app of the Online Wallet.

What is the difference between the Online Wallet app and Coinomi?
Coinomi is a multicoin mobile wallet which allows you to store your Pesobits together with your other cryptocurrencies. Your coins in coinomi can only be managed by you.
Online Wallet mobile app allows you to manage your Pesobits in your Online Wallet from your mobile phones including all the features like Staking, Crowdfund and other future developments.

The mobile app will initially be supporting an Android version but will look into the IOS version afterwards.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 04:41:18 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 08:26:50 PM by Noojna

I'm still on a mission to hold 1% of all PSB.  Grin

You are welcome to join the Select Pesobit's 1% (one percenter) Club - probably won't be so easy to join one year from now, as the entry ticket could be (much) pricier.

All are invited, and can you guess what happens if only 50 people try to join the 1% Club? Not everybody will be able to join, and the existing 1%ers will be smiling.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:55:42 PM

You are welcome to join Pesobit's 1% (one percenter) Club - probably won't be so easy to join in one year as the ticket could be (much) pricier.

All are invited, can you guess what happens if 50 people try to join the 1% Club? Not everybody will be able to join, and the existing 1%ers will be smiling.
as of now the price still cheap and achieving this are still possible and after all the progress for sure you will not be sorry but more passive income will follow as psb develpers are finding more ways to introduce how this coin will be useful for all crypto lovers.
wolverinex1282

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:19:13 PM

You are welcome to join the Select Pesobit's 1% (one percenter) Club - probably won't be so easy to join in one year as the entry ticket could be (much) pricier.

All are invited, and can you guess what happens if 50 people try to join the 1% Club? Not everybody will be able to join, and the existing 1%ers will be smiling.

nice , is there 2 % club yet? come join me Grin Grin Grin
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:58:29 PM

To those who are asking why I'm promoting HYIP in the Pesobit Online Wallet that could end up scamming people, it's not what you think. The investment platform there has a collateral of 500k PSB meaning the investors will receive what's right for them even if the Fund Manager decides to run away. And it is not an HYIP, it is a more of a slow but steady profit built for long term. I wouldn't put it in the Online Wallet if it will endanger the community and the good thing about this is that I can see how much is being invested into the program as a whole and might ask for more Pesobit in collateral if it becomes popular.

And this is not the only one, another Fund Manager already expressed his interest in presenting another program. To those who are interested in becoming a fund manager, send an email to pesobit@gmail.com so I can walk you through the process of becoming one just prepare for your collateral PSB to be sent to locked staking but don't worry you will still earn interest from those.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

Check it out guys, investment ideas to earn interest with Bitcoin, while supporting PSB's market PSBservices

Nice investment plan, MK! You can see it here in the PSB online wallet (log in first) https://wallet.pesobit.net/production/invest.php

This guy posted a 500 000 PSB deposit as bond, so if he runs away with your money he loses this big bond, also all PSB based investment ideas have to deposit big bonds like this.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

One wallet have much psb then my wallet psb is usseles to staking,even i buy more.I dont belive in any kind of investment.
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

I dont belive in any kind of investment.

You are perfectly entitled to not believe in investments; although in this case MK posted a big guarantee, so it's pretty safe.

The thing that everybody should notice, however, is that there always is a lot going on with Pesobit; you may not like it all, but you have to agree that Pesobit has a creative and hardworking community behind it.

A creative and hardworking community will result in more people joining the Pesobit community, more people joining will result in more value for each PSB you own.

Many high-ranking coins do not have any activity or uses whatsoever; watch PSB catch up to them soon!

It's as simple as that.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 07:06:55 PM

You are welcome to join the Select Pesobit's 1% (one percenter) Club - probably won't be so easy to join one year from now, as the entry ticket could be (much) pricier.

All are invited, and can you guess what happens if only 50 people try to join the 1% Club? Not everybody will be able to join, and the existing 1%ers will be smiling.

If 100 people had joined that one percenter it only means there is only 100 people involve in this pesobit stuff  Grin and i wonder if this 100 people will be smiling left with  Pesobit and others just look at the other coins LOL.  Maybe I will be happy with other coins in my wallet by then Smiley, anyway just fooling around,  Grin.  Honestly there are lots of good news on this coin and the dev is working hard to implement different usage of pesobit.  I think this may take another year unless someone pump Pesobit again and make it break it's ATH and that I am sure the one percenter will not only smiling but laughing with all the profits they got.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
paveldurov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

I find Pesobit coin interesting, that's why i bought 50k to the c-cex exchange. And then I installed desktop wallet. After it was synced for almost 2 hours, I transferred my pesobit from c-cex. I checked the staking symbol, but it says 'next reward is 1225 days. How can I correct this? Is there a proper procedure in installing the desktop wallet?
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

I find Pesobit coin interesting, that's why i bought 50k to the c-cex exchange. And then I installed desktop wallet. After it was synced for almost 2 hours, I transferred my pesobit from c-cex. I checked the staking symbol, but it says 'next reward is 1225 days. How can I correct this? Is there a proper procedure in installing the desktop wallet?

дoбpый дeнь and welcome to Pesobit!

First stake occurs after 4 hours minimum, and you will get more and more reward as time passes and your wallet splits the big input into smaller inputs.

This number for next reward in the wallet is irrelevant, now that we have PoSP instead of vanilla PoS.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
takingbacksunday

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:05:40 AM

i wonder what happen to psb now?  Huh Huh Huh
DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:08:55 AM

i wonder what happen to psb now?  Huh Huh Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240.msg17891238#msg17891238
paveldurov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:10:58 AM

дoбpый дeнь and welcome to Pesobit!

First stake occurs after 4 hours minimum, and you will get more and more reward as time passes and your wallet splits the big input into smaller inputs.

This number for next reward in the wallet is irrelevant, now that we have PoSP instead of vanilla PoS.

пpивeт Noojna. Thank you for your reply. What do you mean "This number for next reward in the wallet is irrelevant?
You must say, I let it be on that way even it says 1225 days for next reward?
Noojna

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

пpивeт Noojna. Thank you for your reply. What do you mean "This number for next reward in the wallet is irrelevant?
You must say, I let it be on that way even it says 1225 days for next reward?

This number does not mean anything now that PSB has PoSP algorithm.

Don't look at it, it will be removed in a future version of PSB wallet.

You will get staking reward much sooner than 1225 days with 50 000 PSB!

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: