Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:13:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
sunny78

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

How much i must have psb to staking?

minimum of 1k makastaking kana up to 100K
sunny78

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

just what do you think will someone do with that 10 million psb? its not something like they had already burned it. the fact that the total supply is now + 10 million is messed up already like premined 10 million. psb will be like a milking cow. (gagatasan lang tayo ng mga to)

Possible to happen, but since august since ico mostly of them we talk together and update with sir benj (yong dev ng pesobit). and he continue pursueing the development and project. So far we didnt reach yet to that extent negative regarding PESOBIT.  (you have entitle to your own view).
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Any news on the 10 million "illegally transferred" coins? Have they been recovered?

finders keepers.  Lips sealed   it now belongs to them after all who else can edit the chain but them. sooner they will dump all these millions themselves and just tell the users that it was successfully dumped by the so called "hackers". should never try this coin ever. crooks are always crooks.

A thief typically does not keep what they stole for a very long time.

In my opinion, all the stolen PSBs were dumped already, and this is what caused the price to go down, from 10000 satoshis to 350 satoshis we see now.

What is coming for PSB is many exciting projects, such as e-wallet.ph (direct convertability to fiat money without needing Bitcoin) and the freelance site, gradually creating more and more demand for Pesobit.

Unlike most cryptocurrencies, there will be a real world use for Pesobit - in a 24 Billion dollar market (remittances to the Philippines).

any detailed report about it because if the team knew, there should have been a public information about it.
if they were all dumped then we can see which address theyre from and which exchange. can the team share the info who altered the chain?

its shady.
if another team can create another crypto for the country i'd rather invest to them than this team.

The dev said before they already knew those "who illegally transferred" pesobits. And that this 10 million will be un-useable that is why they "had to edit" the chain and "created additional 10 million coins".

Why isn't there a report about it yet?

Also who "pocketed" these extra 10 million coins?
sunny78

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

Any news on the 10 million "illegally transferred" coins? Have they been recovered?

finders keepers.  Lips sealed   it now belongs to them after all who else can edit the chain but them. sooner they will dump all these millions themselves and just tell the users that it was successfully dumped by the so called "hackers". should never try this coin ever. crooks are always crooks.

In my opinion, all the stolen PSBs were dumped already, and this is what caused the price to go down, from 10000 satoshis to 350 satoshis we see now.

What is coming for PSB is many exciting projects, such as e-wallet.ph (direct convertability to fiat money without needing Bitcoin) and the freelance site, gradually creating more and more demand for Pesobit.

Unlike most cryptocurrencies, there will be a real world use for Pesobit - in a 24 Billion dollar market (remittances to the Philippines).

any detailed report about it because if the team knew, there should have been a public information about it.
if they were all dumped then we can see which address theyre from and which exchange. can the team share the info who altered the chain?

its shady.
if another team can create another crypto for the country i'd rather invest to them than this team.

The dev said before they already knew those "who illegally transferred" pesobits. And that this 10 million will be un-useable that is why they "had to edit" the chain and "created additional 10 million coins".

As i told to everybody, if you have question directly message the dev. Because if he want to post publicly he do already but he did'nt because the damage may be severe impact to the PESOBIT community. The DEV is openly you can message him derictly if you wish.

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

its shady.

As i told to everybody, if you have question directly message the dev. Because if he want to post publicly he do already but he did'nt because the damage may be severe impact to the PESOBIT community. The DEV is openly you can message him derictly if you wish.

If anyone did anything illegal and the dev team already knew who these people are, they should make it public. Unless they have something to hide or are protecting these who did something illegal.

Transparency is the key word here.

They "illegally transferrred" pesobit which hurt the price in market real hard.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

The illegally transferred coins were sent to the exchanges and I already gave them those addresses where it was sent for them to be able to verify who are they. If this is untrue, these exchanges would've blurted it out. It will be easy for it to be traced back to me, there will be a sure leak as some of these users may have been with these exchanges before Pesobit came out. Also, investigation and editing the blockchain, processing a swap from old version to new can't only be done by me alone. For sure, these people who helped me with the change to a new version of staking verified this scenario. Also PoSP can't be pulled off alone, you need someone with experience in handling or managing it and there are only a handful of coins who are in this type of staking. These developers won't pursue the blockchain change if they know that this is only for me to be rich. One other way is to pay everyone involve with huge sum of money, which I don't have that is why I'm still working in a typical 9-5 job. Pesobit ICO collected money is only 50 BTC, you need to pay off the supporters, escrows, campaign managers, bloggers, exchange listing expense, coinpayments, coinomi will barely have anything left for me. And the wallet has no fees. The public own the Pesobits. Some even have more coins than me.

Legal process will be served to the thieves as I have communication with the exchanges. It would've been easier for me to just drop off this project than continue it, anyway its not my fault since it is the online wallet creator's. It will be easy for me to just release a legal statement of the problem then point the issue to the culprit, but I'd rather find solutions. Those who have been in cryptocurrency industry long enough would know that what happened with Pesobit is not an easy thing and editing the blockchain will have its repercussions if not done the right way or with bad personal intentions.

Releasing half of their identities out in the open will only make them careful, we need them to be personally apprehended not just being blacklisted or shamed online.

In the real world, media blackout is sometimes being done so the suspects wouldn't know that they're being monitored -- same thing goes in here.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:40:58 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 08:53:34 PM by Noojna

We really need to get over this Online wallet exploit saga. Yes, this hack has happened and yes, we wish it didn't. Now let's move forward.

Also let's not forget all the other popular coins who have experienced one form or another of this kind of problem.

Lutzow decided to create the 10 million coins missing, to avoid punishing the honest people who bought coin from the thieves; this action tells you about how Lutzow is, he is a nice and honest person and he wants everybody to have a good and profitable experience with Pesobit.

These 10 million coins were sold in the hours after they got hacked; we won't see the online names of the thieves posted here, I would much rather see those thieves behind prison bars - and that is coming to them, they were amateurs in their hack.

Above all, Lutzow sees the big picture, the tremendous potential and unique circumstances and opportunities of the Philippine's economy.

Bottom line: creating a new coin is very easy. What is not so easy is all the contacts, infrastructure and behind the scene meetings and work done by Lutzow and his team; you can start a new Philippine coin if you want, you will be missing a lot of unreplaceable elements.

If Filipinos and Filipinas really stick together, together we can make something really big with Pesobit; let's not dilute our talent!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:56:38 PM

Nobody forces you to invest in this coin. The dedication of the development team alone is enough for me to stay with this project in the long run. If you don't trust the team nor share its vision, well get out.

But in reality, it just seems like people are spreading FUD just to acquire cheap coins.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:03:29 AM

Nobody forces you to invest in this coin. The dedication of the development team alone is enough for me to stay with this project in the long run. If you don't trust the team nor share its vision, well get out.

But in reality, it just seems like people are spreading FUD just to acquire cheap coins.

Whats FUD about asking for a explanation on what happened about the illegal PSB's were dumped?
Its not also a FUD cos it actually happened.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

We really need to get over this Online wallet exploit saga. Yes, this hack has happened and yes, we wish it didn't. Now let's move forward.

Also let's not forget all the other popular coins who have experienced one form or another of this kind of problem.

Lutzow decided to create the 10 million coins missing, to avoid punishing the honest people who bought coin from the thieves; this action tells you about how Lutzow is, he is a nice and honest person and he wants everybody to have a good and profitable experience with Pesobit.

These 10 million coins were sold in the hours after they got hacked; we won't see the online names of the thieves posted here, I would much rather see those thieves behind prison bars - and that is coming to them, they were amateurs in their hack.

Above all, Lutzow sees the big picture, the tremendous potential and unique circumstances and opportunities of the Philippine's economy.

Bottom line: creating a new coin is very easy. What is not so easy is all the contacts, infrastructure and behind the scene meetings and work done by Lutzow and his team; you can start a new Philippine coin if you want, you will be missing a lot of unreplaceable elements.

If Filipinos and Filipinas really stick together, together we can make something really big with Pesobit; let's not dilute our talent!

we're all Filipinos here. what the team want to do is invest to them while they want to scam fellow FILIpinos. who's to say who is the better person here?
it did happen, all those you called hackers exist. now make it public for all we know. you can't get them for if you could, you might  already had.  what would you do if they are from china, sue them on china?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:07:09 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 08:41:42 AM by Noojna

we're all Filipinos here. what the team want to do is invest to them while they want to scam fellow FILIpinos.

When you are buying PSB from an exchange, this PSB is not coming from me or a core team member, I guarantee it.  I have known many members of the PSB team for a long time, and they are good people, I trust them.

I bought my PSB and I am waiting for a lifestyle-changing value, before I sell a few PSB. Meanwhile nobody can buy my PSBs, it's not for sale.

it did happen, all those you called hackers exist. now make it public for all we know. you can't get them for if you could, you might  already had.  what would you do if they are from china, sue them on china?

Publication of names is pointless, it won't help Pesobit and it won't happen (the chief explained why already).

What will help Pesobit now is we turn to the future and work from here.

And we trust Lutzow he will do everything he can to avoid hacks like this in the future.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

we're all Filipinos here. what the team want to do is invest to them while they want to scam fellow FILIpinos.

When you are buying PSB from an exchange, this PSB is not coming from me or a core team member, I guarantee it.  I have known many members of the PSB team for a long time, and they are good people.

I bought my PSB and I am waiting for a lifestyle-changing value. Meanwhile nobody can buy my PSB, it's not for sale.

it did happen, all those you called hackers exist. now make it public for all we know. you can't get them for if you could, you might  already had.  what would you do if they are from china, sue them on china?

Publication of names is pointless, it won't help Pesobit and it won't happen (the chief explained why already).

What will help Pesobit now is we turn to the future and work from here.

And we trust Lutzow he will do everything he can to avoid hacks like this in the future.

and who would dumped that 10 million psb? just provide the information online because i'm still going to assume its with the team and they could dumped it all even with just $0.01 per psb. are you part of the team nooj? because it does seem like. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

Arguments like this can only harm the reputation of the coin. I do understand with electronicash , because all of us need some transparent information regarding what happen with 10million coins that has been illegally obtain.So in order to make this clear, I suggest the team must provide a wallet that has the additional 10million coins in it. So that the community can monitor. We need to move forward along with the development, support the developer  and make this coin great again or even greater  Grin Grin ;
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:52:06 AM

Arguments like this can only harm the reputation of the coin. I do understand with electronicash , because all of us need some transparent information regarding what happen with 10million coins that has been illegally obtain.So in order to make this clear, I suggest the team must provide a wallet that has the additional 10million coins in it. So that the community can monitor. We need to move forward along with the development, support the developer  and make this coin great again or even greater  Grin Grin ;

I understand where you guys are coming from. The 10 million was created to offset what was stolen from the Online wallet going to exchanges which is the collective balance of all online wallet users so I can't place it to a single wallet for everyone to monitor because it is the actual balance of all the users of the Online Wallet.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

Revealing the nefarious transfer of 10M psb is transparent enough for me. The dev's commitment to his blockchain and his passion to pursue interventions/solutions that will benefit psb and its community is enough for me to keep supporting this coin. There are other devs out there who keep introducing coins but don't care whether their blockchain moves or not. Coins with a dev like that won't last. But psb is a keeper. I hold a significant amount of it and believe that it'll be very valuable in the days to come.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

PSB is now starting to create a volume in the market and it can be a sign that the whales are getting ready for their magic show.
We soon be seeing a high volume of pump in this coin soon.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

I understand where you guys are coming from. The 10 million was created to offset what was stolen from the Online wallet going to exchanges which is the collective balance of all online wallet users so I can't place it to a single wallet for everyone to monitor because it is the actual balance of all the users of the Online Wallet.

that doesn't give you the right not show it to the public, paste those online wallets here. we'll see if they aren't being dumped gradually.

psb is no different than being a 10 Million premined coin in this case.  FILIPINOS won't be noticing it while we put more money to the pool, they'd be gradually dumping these 10 million. you keep hoping PSB will have more value in the future but they aren't.  why invest to this PSB when there are better and safer coins which are more valuable.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:16:39 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 06:30:14 PM by Noojna

psb is no different than being a 10 Million premined coin in this case.  

The whole 32 million PSB was premined, actually, with around 20 million sold through ICO and 10 million sold to exchanges, 2 million PSB left for Foundation and development.

Premine everything is often necessary with a 100% PoS (staking) coin, no surprise shock here.

are you part of the team nooj? because it does seem like. Cheesy

I am not part of the PSB core team, but I am part of the remittances solution system as I will help make the PSB option known to the local Filipino community, here in America, once e-wallet.ph is functional.

The thing that makes me so enthusiastic is finally finding a real-world use for a crypto, to help with this real need (cheaper remittances - stop feeding the old USA financial economy with YOUR money).

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

psb is no different than being a 10 Million premined coin in this case.  

The whole 32 million PSB was premined, actually, with around 20 million sold through ICO and 10 million sold to exchanges, 2 million PSB left for Foundation and development.

Premine everything is often necessary with a 100% PoS (staking) coin, no surprise shock here.

are you part of the team nooj? because it does seem like. Cheesy

I am not part of the PSB core team, but I am part of the remittances solution system as I will help make the PSB option known to the local Filipino community, here in America, once e-wallet.ph is functional.

The thing that makes me so enthusiastic is finally finding a real-world use for a crypto, to help with this real need (cheaper remittances - stop feeding the old USA financial economy with YOUR money).

its a very evident that they count  32M Smiley  no different to a coin premined. no different to giving 10 million pesos to the team if later the filipinos are going invest to this coin.
what kind of whale owns 10 million. and yet they kept hidden. show it to us. lets see the dates of the withdrawals from those wallets. if the team can't show these to us, this is going to be a pure scam. the fact that this coin has no special feature is already a suspicious attempt.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:58:51 PM

its a very evident that they count  32M Smiley  no different to a coin premined. no different to giving 10 million pesos to the team if later the filipinos are going invest to this coin.
what kind of whale owns 10 million. and yet they kept hidden. show it to us. lets see the dates of the withdrawals from those wallets. if the team can't show these to us, this is going to be a pure scam. the fact that this coin has no special feature is already a suspicious attempt.

Well, if you do not like PSB, then I suggest you tell your OFW family to continue using Western Union, continue feeding the american financial system, and continue paying high fees.

It's your choice, I respect that.

Nothing else we can do.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: