Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation  (Read 208413 times)
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

Is this coin still alive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

Is this coin still alive?

32 connections in wallet, active trading market at C-Cex; I would say it's quite alive!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

its a very evident that they count  32M Smiley  no different to a coin premined. no different to giving 10 million pesos to the team if later the filipinos are going invest to this coin.
what kind of whale owns 10 million. and yet they kept hidden. show it to us. lets see the dates of the withdrawals from those wallets. if the team can't show these to us, this is going to be a pure scam. the fact that this coin has no special feature is already a suspicious attempt.

Well, if you do not like PSB, then I suggest you tell your OFW family to continue using Western Union, continue feeding the american financial system, and continue paying high fees.

It's your choice, I respect that.

Nothing else we can do.

they are going to use BITCOIN, because that's a better option than this PSB. i'm going to spread the word about this attempt for all until this team post the wallets containing all those 10 Million. this is depriving the investors from having the transparency of what was done before, the future is going to be scary loss for all. the team owe this to the people in the network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:35:13 PM

they are going to use BITCOIN, because that's a better option than this PSB. i'm going to spread the word about this attempt for all until this team post the wallets containing all those 10 Million. this is depriving the investors from having the transparency of what was done before, the future is going to be scary loss for all. the team owe this to the people in the network.

Bitcoin does not pay interests, Bitcoin is slow, Bitcoin has nothing to do with the Philippines, you can get support for PSB in Tagalog and Cebuano - if you want to cause problems to a nice project made by a fellow Filipino which is designed to help fellow OFWs, it would be sad, but people will stop reading you after a while.

People don't get any transparency with Western Union, and Filipinos have no control whatsoever with Bitcoin (and no more transparency with Bitcoin companies themselves).

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

Bitcoin does not pay interests, Bitcoin is slow, Bitcoin has nothing to do with the Philippines, you can get support for PSB in Tagalog and Cebuano - if you want to cause problems to a nice project made by a fellow Filipino which is designed to help fellow OFWs, it would be sad, but people will stop reading you after a while.

BITCOIN won't scam that's the reality there. PSB  will most likely SCAM.

its not designed to help. its designed to scam fellow filipinos. its not me that you need to argue with. its the team that need to comply all these inquiries. bear in mind that i'm also one of the investors to this coin. i'm one of the hopeful that this would succeed but after learning all the chain that is being edited. purposely or not - they need to let us know. ELSE the plan to SCAM is a snakebite.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

its not designed to help. its designed to scam fellow filipinos. its not me that you need to argue with. its the team that need to comply all these inquiries. bear in mind that i'm also one of the investors to this coin. i'm one of the hopeful that this would succeed but after learning all the chain that is being edited. purposely or not - they need to let us know. ELSE the plan to SCAM is a snakebite.

I believe the addresses has been sent previously already and was even released by Cryptopia themselves.
Also, exchange wallets act differently wherein you can't trace where they go to afterwards. But I guess people here already know that. Anyway, it has been released way back then.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:58:29 AM

It's fine to accuse SCAM if that's what you think. We can't force anybody to believe in this especially the online world is full of them.
If this is a SCAM right on the get go, I would've chosen a high inflation coin so I can stake more then sell it to the exchanges.
If this is a SCAM, there's no need to for me to register a business out of it.
If you've been in the cryptocurrency world long enough knowing how things work, you would know the difference between a SCAM and not as you will be able to identify the red flags and have a reasonable statement to back it up.
Pesobit collected way less than what other cryptocurrency ICO had and yet we have more systems than them. If this is a SCAM, count all the other cryptocurrency except bitcoin a scam as well.

If there's someone who is capable of managing the online wallet and other pesobit systems, feel free to step forward. All the coins will be in your hands. All transactions will be presented to you, everything will be transparent, just don't expect to profit from it. Don't just jump the gun and say "you will transfer the ownership after you sold all your coins", don't make a fool of yourself by doing that.

Anyway, this is a free world so everyone can speak freely. I guess, only time can tell if this SCAM accusation is correct.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:06:27 AM

These are some of the addresses released several pages ago, more than a month ago.
PCy8mCGETqw8m822EqdxBjPY9CynuGwgyS
PJNAxd3HutrFf9YtLtq1p3pchjCqCCbPyU
PECNXGJ9oFwVhyJgaLaRUDb6tcxrWfrVeD

sunny78

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

I know we have all freedom to speak, but sometimes need faith. We Filipino has a crab mentality, which is the reason instead to grow up and support we pull down the right one. Anyway most of us invest already to this PESOBIT , a little faith plus see the work of DEV team. 
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

These are some of the addresses released several pages ago, more than a month ago.

you hand pick all these three? I can understand you'd do everything to hide this heist lol  if you have the intent to seriously publish, you would have given us  addresses with something on it.
something like where the 10 million is?

I know we have all freedom to speak, but sometimes need faith. We Filipino has a crab mentality, which is the reason instead to grow up and support we pull down the right one. Anyway most of us invest already to this PESOBIT , a little faith plus see the work of DEV team.  

yes you need faith and the 10 million you are about to give to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

you hand pick all these three? I can understand you'd do everything to hide this heist lol  if you have the intent to seriously publish, you would have given us  addresses with something on it.

I guess you didn't read it well, it WAS posted before already. You really don't understand it do you? It did go to exchanges, those are exchange addresses.

In exchanges and online wallet, you won't see the actual outstanding balance because the addresses are only used as entry points. The coins went to several addresses posted by cryptopia before. The 10 million is not just 1 transaction, lots of it.
Anyway, once the identities are being revealed by the exchanges they will be listed so that will clarify things out.
It's no point, everything I say won't matter anyway [at least to you] so its pointless.

Time will tell I guess.

Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 05:11:26 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 05:44:48 PM by Noojna

Do you understand English, electroniccash? Maybe you should bring this argument to Tagalog thread because we have answered to all your claims and you don't seem to understand.

Look, we told you where these hacked 10 million PSBs went. When there were hacked, they were immediately sold at exchanges, using the addresses Lutzow has posted.

That's it. That's where the 10 million PSBs went; now new PSB users bought them.  Lutzow does not have the 10 million PSB. We don't know how to prove it to you, this is where faith comes in.

There are 100s of users who bought the 10 million PSBs at Cryptopia: you want their addresses? Cryptopia refused to give us the addresses of the people who bought. And the people who bought are honest investors.

Please read this English sentence carefully, if you want we can translate it to Tagalog:

Short answer is: We do not know where the 10 million hacked PSB went. PSB dev, Lutzow, has few PSBs in hand. Development Foundation has 2 million PSBs for developement (all coins do this), that's it.

There is no 10 million PSB hiding in Lutzow's addresses. Now stop or we will report you.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

you hand pick all these three? I can understand you'd do everything to hide this heist lol  if you have the intent to seriously publish, you would have given us  addresses with something on it.

I guess you didn't read it well, it WAS posted before already. You really don't understand it do you? It did go to exchanges, those are exchange addresses.

In exchanges and online wallet, you won't see the actual outstanding balance because the addresses are only used as entry points. The coins went to several addresses posted by cryptopia before. The 10 million is not just 1 transaction, lots of it.
Anyway, once the identities are being revealed by the exchanges they will be listed so that will clarify things out.
It's no point, everything I say won't matter anyway [at least to you] so its pointless.

Time will tell I guess.

didn't i say "ADRESSES" two posts above this one? it don't matter if its also 10 millions addresses containing 1 psb each psb address so long as there is a list. its going to serve as it is to check from time to time which one moves psb to another address.

English isn't my native tongue. but its just 10 million, i'm sorry for being curious.  Grin  what are you so afraid of losing the 10 million? of all people, the dev should have learn which addresses.

Do you understand English, electroniccash? Maybe you should bring this argument to Tagalog thread because we have answered to all your claims and you don't seem to understand.

Look, we told you where these hacked 10 million PSBs went. When there were hacked, they were immediately sold at exchanges, using the addresses Lutzow has posted.

That's it. That's where the 10 million PSBs went; now new PSB users bought them.

There are 100s of users who bought the 10 million PSBs at Cryptopia: you want their addresses? Cryptopia refused to give us the addresses of the people who bought. And the people who bought are honest investors.

Please read this English sentence carefully, if you want we can translate it to Tagalog:

Short answer is: We do not know where the 10 million hacked PSB went. PSB dev, Lutzow, has few PSBs in hand. Development Foundation has 2 million PSBs for developement (all coins do this), that's it.

There is no 10 million PSB hiding in Lutzow's addresses. Now stop or we will report you.

extortion? just click report for all i care.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

I think an online exchange is restricted from giving the identifications of the wallet owners. Sorry if I am not updated here, I never thought that there were stolen PSB, a very huge amount! Do you think it could recover? Online exchange is not responsible on giving the details of wallet you don't own.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:52:10 PM

Troll everywhere...!!! Psb stolen was long time ago and sold already this cause price drop from 10.000  to 300 sat... Forget it.... Psb strong project... Later better price
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

they should be able to figure the address where that 10 million is in the ledger.
the blockchain is where all in the list of address even the exchange wallets are in that chain, you guys even EDITED the chain to cover it up.

Troll everywhere...!!! Psb stolen was long time ago and sell already this cause price drop from 10.000  to 300 sat... Forget it.... Psb strong... Later better price

i'm surprise they'd pumped the coin which is why it reached 10k sats in the first weeks of it.  think about why in the world would someone would invest to this crap in the first place when this coin don't have any features and its POS meaning the max supply is bloating. what is his purpose in investing to such crap? 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Noojna

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

i'm surprise they'd pumped the coin which is why it reached 10k sats in the first weeks of it.  think about why in the world would someone would invest to this crap in the first place when this coin don't have any features and its POS meaning the max supply is bloating. what is his purpose in investing to such crap?  

Great, don't invest and don't come back.  We don't want you here. Go support Western Union and overpriced Bitcoin for expensive and slow remittances, the USA economy needs your money!

What you are doing is against Forum guidelines by spamming your opinion and attacking Pesobit's reputation. Say what you think once, then, since we are all not agreeing with you, leave.

This is why I just reported you. Paalam.

███████████
  █████████████████████
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

i'm surprise they'd pumped the coin which is why it reached 10k sats in the first weeks of it.  think about why in the world would someone would invest to this crap in the first place when this coin don't have any features and its POS meaning the max supply is bloating. what is his purpose in investing to such crap?  

Great, don't invest and don't come back.  We don't want you here. Go support Western Union and overpriced Bitcoin for expensive and slow remittances, the USA economy needs your money!

What you are doing is against Forum guidelines by spamming your opinion and attacking Pesobit's reputation. Say what you think once, then, since we are all not agreeing with you, leave.

This is why I just reported you. Paalam.

i was asking for the list of wallets where the 10 million and the dev isn't posting it. this is the reason why i kept coming, if they've done it the first time i asked i wouldn't be coming back again.
tell that to your dev when they get to edit the chain AGAIN!

i'll handle your report. i've once reported a staff too. but didn't you know that reporting will make your email be pubic?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

Time will tell I guess.

You also said that those 10 million that were "illegally" transferred are no longer useable - that is why you had to edit the chain and "created" extra 10 million.

If the 10 million are not supposed to be useable - there should only be 22 million (+ 2 million that are from staking) = 22.2 million that are in circulation/useable. Why is it then that the Online Wallet + C-Cex wallet have a combined total of 26.2 million PSB?

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

I have no problem with PSB, one of the few projects here that I actually have faith in. I'm not Filipino, but I do think it's a great project and something that is very needed within the Filipino community. Hopefully Duarte takes notice and embraces cryptocurrencies, especially PSB.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: