Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43147 times)
thedino

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Yes, I also think bitcoin will remain as the strongest altcoin for long, but there are a couple of things that I am not so sure:

a) I don't think the bitcoin price can achieve that huge price above $5000 or $10000

b) And of course it is undoubted that in future years all these digital technologies will advance and perhaps our current altcoins will be considered as rudimentary technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

Bitcoin has no competition is this for real, well i guess this is not true because bitcoin has a lot of competition especially in this modern world. As the bitcoin grows the competitors also grows because some of its competitors are copying or patterning their developments with the developments of bitcoin. Well loud and proud we can say that bitcoin is the number one of all among and they are just copying for here. And also as the bitcoin develop its competitors now a days is not only the same crypto currency because some of the industry that were been affected arise like money remittances, way of payment in hotel and booking airline online and some of the payment of transactions online.   
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Bitcoin to this day is still the king of crypto and has not had a strong competition, I see the price of coins is still very dependent and follow the price of bitcoin. But for the next few years maybe bitcoin will be defeated by the other crypto, because surely there will be some crypto that starts moving faster than the bitcoin price movement.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

Don't agree with that. Bitcoin has competitors. The problem is that most of them chose the wrong way to try to reach Bitcoin.
So far I have not seen any PoS coin reaching a market cap near to the Bitcoin market cap, or at least remain stable in the market for quite a while, and even then people keep choosing the same path to create new cryptos.

bitcoin definitely has many competitors. Right now the main value of bitcoin is its name, PR value and the size of the community as there are already better coins out there in terms of tech
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

I think that this is Ethereum. It is built on the blockchain technology and it is known as one of the most reliable coins. However, I am not sure that this is the real rival of btc because btc is still considered the most powerful coin
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

bitcoin has only one competitor that is the development of the times. bitcoin should be able to continue to grow in accordance with technological developments. bitcoin will continue to exist if the developer is able to maintain the quality of the bitcoin system and be able to maintain the trust value.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Currently there are some fast moving coins, and I see this move will make competition for bitcoin even beat bitcoin, if bitcoin does not move faster in raising its price and improve its services especially on better security and bitcoin transactions.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:43 AM

BTC is the king but remember someones always wanting the kings throne unfortunately btc day will come to an end but not for a while yet.
this is a big misconception and misunderstanding of trends in the development of bitcoin. it does not stand still, it is a coin that is constantly updated and lives in the spirit of the time.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

Bitcoin innovation is tried for quite a long while and it is the first of its kind so bitcoin have bigger network and designer bolsters. In crypto world network bolster is the principle purpose behind achievement of coin as  expands showcase request. Bitcoin have additionally experienced a few difficult circumstance yet splash each one of those weight after some time viably. I additionally feel same, no any altcoin can overwhelm crypto advertise simply like bitcoin.
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

No one can compete with bitcoin and beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the king of all coins. So far I see every crypto movement will always depend on bitcoin price movements, meaning they are moving to follow bitcoin prices to this day.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

I am not using any other crypto currency at the moment, but I don't think any of them will ever overtake bitcoin. Its the standard of all, its like money now, do you see money competing with anything else? I really don't see that. So I feel bitcoin will hold it own in the market and would probably keep growing.
I have my bitcoin and at the same time i also invested on EDUCATION TOKEN from Live.Edu which I believe will dominate in the crypto world because it offers one of a kind project for professionals and experts.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
i cant imagine how they says such thing lile that. if bitcoin destroy what happen to the stocks and to the holder i know that it has  very useful objectives and i know market will never sleep even a minute in bitcoin trading.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Cryptocurrency has many Initial Coin Offerings (ICO's) so means there so many coins competing in each other in the industry of coins exchange but the BITCOIN has innovating and fiat to all the coins. Why? Because BITCOIN BTC exposure is widely recognize in the global market.
venessamatra

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

yes bitcoin is no competition in the  market 4 to 5 year's
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Bitcoin has no competition because this was created and invented to be useful and helpful so many people will get benefits for it and if there are one who compete it then i assure that it can't win for it. Indeed, no one can beat and fight bitcoin because it is the king of all coins so it will remain in a long time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
It was big amount if you said bitcoin will be going 100k+ per coin, I hope i can sell my bitcoin just like the price you said. But it was been too long to happen to reach that kind of price it was a big amount it needs a bitcoin to be stronger and the price can grow always.

angel750

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Bitcoin originated all the technology blockade and is now improving. I think this is his great power.While there are no competitors for him.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:47:55 PM

indeed no one is holding resistance to bitcoin, no opponents are in proportion to the price and popularity of bitcoin. the price is very good, very expensive and always be the best
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

it is difficult to compete with bitcon gan. if there is a crypto that can compete with bitcon certainly not easy process. will take a long time. and hard work .
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Bitcoin have gone so far compared to other cryptocurrencies.But let's give other crypto a chance to emerge like the EDUCATION TOKEN Or the LEDU COIN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: