Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has no competition  (Read 43146 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Bitcoin is the origin of cryptocurrency. Any other cryptocurrencies were born based on bitcoin. Among those cryptocurrencies, some of them are capable of competing with bitcoin. But, bitcoin will always be on top, it's hard to go beyond bitcoin shade.

I do not think the bitcoin has a competitor from out there yet, but we do not know how the next bitcoin condiai or even there are competitors from the world of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

True, bitcoin is now a leader, but it is not immortal if the team weakens the forces easily.
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

Bitcoin is world most acceptable and used cryptocurrency. Day by day Its popularity increases. Bitcoin is mainly famous for its Blockchain technology. It has maximum block size help to clear many transactions in a single day. This things make it different and good from others. Bitcoin is also accepted in many country amd its price is also higher in comparison to other. Because of this many people associated with it and many big companies start theirs cryptocurrency relation with bitcoin. So according to above information it hance prove that it has no competition.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

I think Bitcoin have different kind of competitors that currently encountered. I believe that every business has their own competitor in which it will help them know their own business capacity and capabilities. It will matter on how strong your belief for your business and how will you handle oncs different competitor will do their best to take your position especially on what rank or heirarchy the business stands.
This is so true, as a matter of fact bitcoin has the most number of population which makes it the strongest of them all. The other coins cannot compete to the king because the king has the throne because of its power. The capability to rule and serves its people, that is what the bitcoin do as of thing moment. For now all we need to wait is the continuous rise of the market.
bogmatartut

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:56 AM

The main advantages of bitcoin over other digital currencies is its maturity. It is the first, the most famous and the most common. It's about competition!
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

I think Bitcoin have different kind of competitors that currently encountered. I believe that every business has their own competitor in which it will help them know their own business capacity and capabilities. It will matter on how strong your belief for your business and how will you handle oncs different competitor will do their best to take your position especially on what rank or heirarchy the business stands.
This is so true, as a matter of fact bitcoin has the most number of population which makes it the strongest of them all. The other coins cannot compete to the king because the king has the throne because of its power. The capability to rule and serves its people, that is what the bitcoin do as of thing moment. For now all we need to wait is the continuous rise of the market.

The market of bitcoin will now soar high in the next few months and that is the best time for us to enjoy the profits that we will be making. Bitcoin has no competition because it is the trend setter and it is where the other cryptocurrencies or altcoins are putting their basis for having a trend whether it is about uptrend or downtrend.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

bitcoin does dominate for the crypto market. and in this month we see bitcoin start creeping up again the price. and it will continue until the end of 2018.

This trend may continue and in a few years there will be people using cryptocurrency who do not know what bitcoin is.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

Although I’m a bitcoin fan, I’m still being realistic when it comes to understanding the market as well as cryptos in general. How can you say bitcoin has no competition when there are so many coins to choose from? Bitcoin may have a huge market share and will always be considered a pioneer technology, but how can we assume that it will forever be on top? People will always look for something better, and no one can stop others from coming out with products that could rival bitcoin. In the end, one could adopt all the best innovations that all coins have to offer and create the most progressive virtual currency society could ever have. Only time can tell if bitcoin will remain king.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.

I disagree with that opinion, because for me bitcoin has competition and many bitcoin competitors are trying to beat bitcoin, now bitcoin is still the best in cryptocurrency, where the price is still the highest and still get the trust of many people. But I see bitcoin price movements getting slower, so some people end up switching to other investments as an alternative to their choice. And if this continues to happen without any changes that can be made by bitcoin, then I believe that someday bitcoin will be defeated and in the end bitcoin will die.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

The price of bitcoin is determined by various factors such as the number of sellers and buyers, or other factors influencing the value of bitcoin, bitcoin with no competition for bitcoin.
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

The main use for all of it is still speculation by a long, long way. Bitcoin is the only one with a sliver of utility. Once that sliver grows, and there really isn't anything else with any utility, then the speculation will recede.I want to support this arguments. These altcoins were not created as bitcoin upgrade or to innovate crypocurrency. .
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

There is a fact that Bitcoin is not the only electronic currency. Bitcoin rivals have been emerging, serving quite well for those who feel they have "missed the train" as the Bitcoin bubble grows out of reach. Ethereum is one of the strongest rivals, while Litecoin and Ripple are faster than Bitcoin. The more powerful the opponents become - and the more popular - the domination of Bitcoin will be "diluted".
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

definitely yes, bitcoin is learning on how  to make a correct or perfect option to can earned profit from your investment. we need great idea on how to make successful trader.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Bitcoin will eventually achieve its ultimate goal of becoming the world's first recognized cryptosystem and becoming the national currency of the world. No other currency will compete with bitcoin right now. As you said, many times BTC has died in the past, so we are not sure that it can be repeated in the future.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

No ever compare BTC in crypto currencies market and other coins/token is based to btc prices. Hope it will recover the market trends compare last year. For me BTC is the best among the rest.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

No competition to bitcoin, the altcoin which is ethereum that supposed to be its competitors has been performing woefully and not growing when btc rise.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:28 AM

All those FUDsters that where saying year ago how Bitcoin would fail because another currency would take over get proven wrong year after year. The more time Bticoin is alive, the stronger it gets and the bigger the network effect. Sorry but there will not be a Bitcoin 2.0. Bitcoin will go to 100k+ per coin in the next 5 to 10 years, it will absorb all the value researched in the field if not directly through protocol improvements then through sidechains.

Bitcoin will remain the only solid coin. The only coin that survived for the longest time (other coins can't claim this unless they invent a time machine).
There will be alts that pump really hard and make people millionaires, but no alt is going to surpass Bitcoin's strength and solidity. No coin will get a bigger marketcap. In the long term people holding 21+ BTC will be rewarded by history with rich-tier status for seeing the value in it before most people did. Do not let the FUDsters trick your mind or the trolls try to derrail the excellent job being done by Core devs.

Let's continue then our path towards inevitable triumph.
Now it is completely true that I don't see any coins or currencies that can be a really competitive to a bit coin it is really dominating the existing world of cryptocurrency, the dominance is high.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin has no competitors, because bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency, although there are altcoin competitors, but altcoin will not be able to catch bitcoin ...
the longer surviving the longer altcoin will be left by bitcoin ...

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

At the moment and for the foreseeable future Bitcoin will be determining the direction of the markets. For example if there is a bullish market towards Bitcoin, eventually most good altcoins will follow suit and rise in price, but if Bitcoin tanks in its price, then so do altcoins follow bitcoin down the rabbit hole. Bitcoin is the main currency whereby all other crypto currencies are pegged to. There will be a long time in passing before other cryptocurrencies are ever unpegged from Bitcoin in order to be in direct competition with it and I doubt that will be happening any time soon, not for a while anyway.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

Bitcoin will eventually achieve its ultimate goal of becoming the world's first recognized cryptosystem and becoming the national currency of the world. No other currency will compete with bitcoin right now. As you said, many times BTC has died in the past, so we are not sure that it can be repeated in the future.

That's right, nobody can oppose Bitcoin because all other Altcoin types still stick with the Bitcoin sale price because if the price of Bitcoin decreases then all Altcoin will experience it.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: