Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 [614] 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:05:54 AM

Name:   ICONOMI
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   August 15, 2016, 12:48:22 PM
Last Active:   October 28, 2016, 01:20:09 PM

I guess this guy was busy counting money during these two days. Angry

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:08:41 AM

Name:   ICONOMI
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   August 15, 2016, 12:48:22 PM
Last Active:   October 28, 2016, 01:20:09 PM

I guess this guy was busy counting money during these two days. Angry

Jani is the person behind that account, and it looks like he is focusing on Reddit.  Ethereum community hangs out there and fud posts don't get as much exposure because people can downvote them:

https://www.reddit.com/user/jani8x

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:09:15 AM

Just imagine the look on fudders face when ICN is added to Poloniex next week  Wink

Imagine the look on their face when ICN goes above 0.00100 BTC & Volume surpasses ETH on POLO  Smiley

Ps. Notice how every fudder is whoring out some new shitty ICO, i guess they gotta meet their bounty posting quotas   Roll Eyes

POLO is our last chance, otherwise we've all been duped  Embarrassed

Considering that ICONOMI team have never made any claims on what ICN price would be

"ICONOMI’s mission is to provide an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy."
They definitely advertised big gains, that is how they raised $10 mill. Now everyone lost 30 % of their investment, you think people should be happy about it?
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 03:16:14 AM

Just imagine the look on fudders face when ICN is added to Poloniex next week  Wink

Imagine the look on their face when ICN goes above 0.00100 BTC & Volume surpasses ETH on POLO  Smiley

Ps. Notice how every fudder is whoring out some new shitty ICO, i guess they gotta meet their bounty posting quotas   Roll Eyes

Considering that ICONOMI team have never made any claims on what ICN price would be

"ICONOMI’s mission is to provide an opportunity for investors looking for high profits, not possible in the old economy."
They definitely advertised big gains, that is how they raised $10 mill. Now everyone lost 30 % of their investment, you think people should be happy about it?

You don't lose anything until you sell.  And if people rush to sell at a loss on Kraken before this hits Bittrex or Poloniex, then they're just as foolish as all the people who rushed to sell their Antshares for 0.00012 BTC on Yubi and Yuanbao before it listed on Bittrex and doubled to 0.00025 BTC.  

And let's not forget all the foolish people who believed the fud-storm and panic sold their Waves into a thin orderbook for 0.0002 BTC

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 03:24:39 AM

You don't lose anything until you sell.  And if people rush to sell at a loss on Kraken before this hits Bittrex or Poloniex, then they're just as foolish as all the people who rushed to sell their Antshares for 0.00012 BTC on Yubi and Yuanbao before it listed on Bittrex and went up to 0.00025 BTC. 

And let's not forget all the foolish people who believed the fud-storm and panic sold their Waves into a thin orderbook for 0.0002 BTC

Lets see what happen when ICN hit bittrex and polo. most of the traders aren't in kraken. I see no response to my registration to that exchange.  it is the dividends that people are waiting though.

i didn't know ANS made it to 25K this time. congrats to them, i still have about 800 of ANS.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 04:01:59 AM

I would like to understand such concern with the price Huh
Do you believe or not in the project?

Iconomi doesn't need Poloniex to be successful, but Poloniex does want ICN volume, and they already host other erc-20 tokens. They will also enjoy reaping the dividends on a weekly basis... so you can bet it's going to happen eventually. We also know that there are still currently NDA's in place, which means one of the majors like polo or bittrex has them under said NDA, if not both.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:13:39 AM

Mr president! Answer my PVT dude! I need you!

niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:27:22 AM

I would like to understand such concern with the price Huh
Do you believe or not in the project?

Iconomi doesn't need Poloniex to be successful, but Poloniex does want ICN volume, and they already host other erc-20 tokens. They will also enjoy reaping the dividends on a weekly basis... so you can bet it's going to happen eventually. We also know that there are still currently NDA's in place, which means one of the majors like polo or bittrex has them under said NDA, if not both.

we said mate ...we are with iconomi all the way....moon..mars....even Pluto!!!
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:36:57 AM

Just imagine the look on fudders face when ICN is added to Poloniex next week  Wink

Imagine the look on their face when ICN goes above 0.00100 BTC & Volume surpasses ETH on POLO  Smiley

Ps. Notice how every fudder is whoring out some new shitty ICO, i guess they gotta meet their bounty posting quotas   Roll Eyes

Keep dreaming, polo and bittrex won't add icn because icn is a share, they don't add a share, it is voilating the US laws
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:52:08 AM

ICN don't really need polo or bittrex but then only the users in kraken can benefit to pumping and dumping.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:55:10 AM

Just imagine the look on fudders face when ICN is added to Poloniex next week  Wink

Imagine the look on their face when ICN goes above 0.00100 BTC & Volume surpasses ETH on POLO  Smiley

Ps. Notice how every fudder is whoring out some new shitty ICO, i guess they gotta meet their bounty posting quotas   Roll Eyes

Keep dreaming, polo and bittrex won't add icn because icn is a share, they don't add a share, it is voilating the US laws

Singularity is also a share and is currently on bittrex.

As it seems you know alot about US laws please explain.
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:02:53 AM

No, sngls is not a share/security/fund. See this

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/227902667-What-is-a-compliance-review-

"We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company." Definitely icn is, remember why op post to us don't tweet bittrex any more? Maybe this reason, but bittrex may list it if they complete the review which icn is accepted.
MoveCrypto

move that crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:29:10 AM

No, sngls is not a share/security/fund. See this

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/227902667-What-is-a-compliance-review-

"We also cannot list currencies that would be construed as a security such as digital currencies that promise/market profits or represent shares of a company." Definitely icn is, remember why op post to us don't tweet bittrex any more? Maybe this reason, but bittrex may list it if they complete the review which icn is accepted.

It's not like you will be able to redeem your ICN tokens for actual shares of Iconomi GmbH which will hold/spend the ico funds.  Therefore, ICN tokens are not representing shares of a company.

It's a app token, which doesn't give you any legal rights to do anything if you hold it.

Bittrex listed DAO, despite the fact that it was promising and marketing profits to token holders

You think Kraken, a regulated exchange with a team of lawyers based in San Francisco, USA, would have added ICN if it was violating US laws?

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 05:41:26 AM

buy walls start popping up on kraken   Roll Eyes

400,550.000   ฿0.000136

With this wall if the price doesn't go up, it's crazy Smiley

BTC pump is also over for now so it's just a matter of time.
time is money Wink
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:46:43 AM

Yes, high profits as in dividends. No where does it mention that people will disregard the increase in BTC, drop in all other Altcoins, then assess the usefulness of the entire project against token value when it's all about the dividends.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:58:47 AM

I still don't really understand how this coin works.  Like lets say you buy the coin how do you then invest in the investment funds, are those additional coins or tokens ?  Can someone explain and if they are will they be compatible with the wallet or do they need to be stored elsewhere or are they just doing a sort of IOU type thing with the investment index funds?  
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:06:26 AM

I still don't really understand how this coin works.  Like lets say you buy the coin how do you then invest in the investment funds, are those additional coins or tokens ?  Can someone explain and if they are will they be compatible with the wallet or do they need to be stored elsewhere or are they just doing a sort of IOU type thing with the investment index funds?  

I think you invest with real cash.
afanasy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:09:13 AM

In the meantime ICN withdrawal is broken for about a day already
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 06:15:59 AM

as what I've understood. ICONOMI is a platform where coins/currencies are being traded as well. ICNX and ICNP can be used for trading where it could amplify your earnings and at the same time your loss as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:42:15 AM

although their UI sucks, I like Kraken.  It has good support, customer friendly and the site gives me a feel of true authenticity
Pages: « 1 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 [614] 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: