Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
andraxyz

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:40:27 PM

Iconomi is more familiar than repo.

That is totaly irrelevant
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:43:34 PM

Stel no cant deposit icn in ico iconomi net,why cant ?
because the beta hasn't been released yet. Did you sign up?

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:46:48 PM

LOL, i cant understand.

What investor want a good profit in 1 week?

thats crazy

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:49:04 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 09:06:43 PM by MrPresident

Just wait til we hit Polo.

Mal, as a prominent non-shitposter in this thread, I encourage you to be more responsible with the Poloniex speculation/hype.

Here are the absolute facts:

1.  Poloniex is a Delaware Corporation -- a U.S. company.

2.  Poloniex takes regulatory compliance very seriously.  See for example New  Hampshire action in quick response to new law.

3.  ICN are, beyond doubt, a security which is currently not registered with the SEC.  ICN are not in any way legal to advertise or sell in the United States.

SEC could force Poloniex to shutdown, or put the hurt on them, for listing unregulated securities.  Kraken seems willing to chance it for some reason.

The idea that we'll suddenly see a "ICN now trading on Poloniex!" announcement is pure insanity.

Iconomi put the cart before the horse by offering securities to U.S. buyers before they were registered in the U.S.  Now I presume they're paying expensive NY lawyers in an attempt to retcon the whole deal and make it kosher with the SEC.  We will see/hear administrative shit with the SEC, and a firm announcement of ICN's legal status in the U.S., before we see ICN listed on Poloniex, if ever.  Anybody thinking that ICN will be on Poloniex "soon" or that the announcement will come out of the blue is delusional.

Please do your part to contain the idiocy that infests this thread.

Iconomi isn't a US Company, and falls under series 7 of the U.S. tax code.
http://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/series-7/investment-risk-tax-considerations/foreign-securities-taxation.asp
Foreighn Securities stats:
https://www.federalreserve.gov/econresdata/releases/secholdtrans/current.htm
definition of foreign securities:
http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-definition/foreign%20securities

Iconomi aren't applying for a NYSE listing (yet)like Gemini and don't operate within US borders like Vorhees.
New Hampshire's new Money transmitter licence costs between 500 and 5000usd per year, which isn't a ban, but puts the bar for them high because what little volume from NH wouldn't cover the cost for the fee.
Coinbase and Circle both still offer service to NH. It actually makes Polo look like cheap bastards.

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:00:41 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 09:11:34 PM by MoveCrypto

This is like if I would have barged into Ethereum ico and yelled about how exchanges wouldn't list it because Vitalik started a company with thousands of anonymously-sourced BTC.

He would have been arrested if he walked into a bank and tried to start Ethereum Foundation with a duffle bag full of cash.

Obviously, fiat money regulations are not always applied exactly the same to crypto.

Many jurisdictions have not yet established how cryptocurrencies fit into pre-existing regulations, or they are making new regulations specifically for cryptocurrencies.

Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken are US companies that are collectively worth hundreds of millions $.  They have teams of lawyers who are experts in cryptocurrencies and securities.  If all those lawyers thought it was okay to list DAO, REP, ICN, SNGLS, then that's enough for me to feel confident holding ICN.

If you really think Bittrex and Poloniex won't list ICN, then put your money where your mouth is:
https://bitbet.us/bet/1329/iconomi-listed-on-bittrex-or-poloniex-by-february/

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:21:35 PM

I re read the Iconomi whitepaper this morning, and remember why I didn't go for the ICO. I wish I had now though. Smiley I just didn't understand it.

Can anyone here tell me how the Iconomi proposals compare to Lykke?
I think I understand what Lykke is trying to do, but I still don't get Iconomi.

How is Iconomi different from Lykke?

Thanks you to anyone who can help
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:27:33 PM

I re read the Iconomi whitepaper this morning, and remember why I didn't go for the ICO. I wish I had now though. Smiley I just didn't understand it.

Lykke? Never heard of it.
Think of Iconomi as the Berkshire Hathaway of Crypto's.
Except offering more; like debit cards, hardware wallets, and several funds to choose from.
..and a prefunded performance fund(5+mil)
..and add a crypto-exchange and management platform to that.
And Vanilla icing, Lambos, Hookers, and Blow.  Wink

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

LOL, i cant understand.

What investor want a good profit in 1 week?

thats crazy

Patience is the greatest virtue of kings) But not everyone is destined to be kings Wink

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:43:32 PM

Just wait til we hit Polo.

Mal, as a prominent non-shitposter in this thread, I encourage you to be more responsible with the Poloniex speculation/hype.

Here are the absolute facts:

1.  Poloniex is a Delaware Corporation -- a U.S. company.

2.  Poloniex takes regulatory compliance very seriously.  See for example New  Hampshire action in quick response to new law.

3.  ICN are, beyond doubt, a security which is currently not registered with the SEC.  ICN are not in any way legal to advertise or sell in the United States.

SEC could force Poloniex to shutdown, or put the hurt on them, for listing unregulated securities.  Kraken seems willing to chance it for some reason.

The idea that we'll suddenly see a "ICN now trading on Poloniex!" announcement is pure insanity.

Iconomi put the cart before the horse by offering securities to U.S. buyers before they were registered in the U.S.  Now I presume they're paying expensive NY lawyers in an attempt to retcon the whole deal and make it kosher with the SEC.  We will see/hear administrative shit with the SEC, and a firm announcement of ICN's legal status in the U.S., before we see ICN listed on Poloniex, if ever.  Anybody thinking that ICN will be on Poloniex "soon" or that the announcement will come out of the blue is delusional.

Please do your part to contain the idiocy that infests this thread.

I asked Poloniex where their offices are located and which regulator they report to. They refused to provide that information.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:46:44 PM

https://medium.com/iconominet/sneak-preview-of-work-in-progress-58362a73ce21#.z79z1vht0
if you have any alpha or beta testing experience and can properly file a git it would help dev all the faster.
https://goo.gl/forms/YkJCd1URIDlG8KHs1

sorry dunno why image so damned large lol

ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 09:55:09 PM

They are targeting very different markets. Lykke is going for the traditional assets, and working on trading traditional assets on its platform. Iconomi is trading only crypto assets on its platform through funds - currently planned for index and performance. There are no such crypto funds in Lykke, and no way to trade oil in Iconomi. As I said, very different markets, and likely very different audience/users as well.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:04:52 PM

Where are the Devs and why they or someone authorized by them update this topic anymore?They now say they find reddit good for constructive discussion rather than this forum.I want to ask them how much investors they got from reddit or slack?what is the amount reddit users invested in ICO? when they needed investors they came here run sig campaign etc but now they don't response here
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:05:55 PM

how much is the ico price / token ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:08:29 PM

Let's talk about ICONOMI dividends.

First, some facts.  The ICONOMI ICO ended on Sept 29.  On that day, Bitcoin was worth 605 USD / BTC.   ICONOMI closed their ICO with $10,682,516 in crowdfunding.  So they got 10,682,516 / 605 = 17,657 BTC equivalent.  That investment paid for 85,000,000 ICN tokens.  So each token at end of ICO was worth 17657/85M = 0.0002077 BTC each or 0.0002077*605 = 0.1257 USD each.

The deal was that the first 10K BTC would go into ICONOMI development and the remainder (7,657 BTC equivalent = $4.62M) would go into the ICN.Performance (ICNP) fund.  ICO participants would then split as dividends 20% of profits from this initial ICNP investment of $4.62M.

There are also supposed to be numerous other dividend income streams from fees, etc.  We're gonna ignore them for now, and talk here only about ICN dividend profits just from ICNP.

Here's the key question: What dividends must ICNP yield to be considered a success?  

My answer: ICNP will be a HUGE success if it yields annual dividends greater than those produced by the top dividend stocks on the American NASDAQ exchange.  The top dividend yield of any NASDAQ stock is 23% from OXLC.  Note that the top-yielding Credit Suisse stock of SLVO yields 14.65%.  If ICONOMI can deliver better yields than the best that Credit Suisse has to offer, ICONOMI will be doing VERY good indeed...

So the "success" question above becomes "what does ICNP have to do so that 20% of its 2017 profits equals 23% of its total ICN token ICO value of $10.68M?"

Well, that's just straight algebra.

(0.2) * (2017 ICNP Profit) = (0.23) * $10.68M

2017 ICNP Profit = ((0.23)/(0.20)) * $10.68M = $12.3M

So for annual ICN dividends to equal the best that NASDAQ stocks have to offer, during 2017 Jani and Co. must turn the ICNP original $4.6M into $4.6M+ $12.3M = $16.9M.

That's a 3.7X multiplier.

BOTTOM LINE: If you believe Jani and Co. can take $4.6M and multiply its value by 3.7X during 2017 in the Cryptocurrencies market, then you need to head over to Kraken and buy ICN, because hitting that target will make ICNP a better dividend producer than any stock on NASDAQ.  

Note that ICONOMI dividends will outperform the best NASDAQ Credit Suisse dividend stock by "only" hitting a 2.7X multiplier for ICNP in 2017.

(And if YOU think YOU can run a crypto fund that will hit 3.7X or even 2.7X during 2017, then YOU need to get your fund on the ICONOMI platform!)

Well done. You should make a post on Medium

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:12:39 PM

Where are the Devs and why they or someone authorized by them update this topic anymore?They now say they find reddit good for constructive discussion rather than this forum.I want to ask them how much investors they got from reddit or slack?what is the amount reddit users invested in ICO? when they needed investors they came here run sig campaign etc but now they don't response here
Read the blog and find out  Wink

Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:22:59 PM

this thread turned into a cesspool of shit after the ico ended, no reason to come here

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:29:57 PM

this thread turned into a cesspool of shit after the ico ended, no reason to come here

Although ICO is ended theres still a big reason to came here since ICN token are not yet listed on big exchange, and that one has been the main talk of the people here since all of them same as i are speculating on when it would be happen and also people here speculating,talking aswell as watching the price movement of this token from time to time thats why they are still here, sharing some thoughs really help but if you think you can't take to read some post in here then just ignore and don't visit here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 11:33:57 PM

Although ICO is ended theres still a big reason to came here
...yet here we all are  Tongue

aDAPPter

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:09:30 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 01:34:18 AM by aDAPPter

http://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/series-7/investment-risk-tax-considerations/foreign-securities-taxation.asp

Iconomi aren't applying for a NYSE listing (yet)like Gemini and don't operate within US borders like Vorhees.
New Hampshire's new Money transmitter licence costs between 500 and 5000usd per year, which isn't a ban, but puts the bar for them high because what little volume from NH wouldn't cover the cost for the fee.
Coinbase and Circle both still offer service to NH. It actually makes Polo look like cheap bastards.

ICONOMI is a foreign entity so it qualifies for Exemption from US Securities Registration, eventhough it raises capital in the United States:

https://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/internatl/foreign-private-issuers-overview.shtml#IV

IV. Exemptions from Securities Act Registration — Initial Distributions and Resales

"Foreign private issuers may raise capital in the United States through a registered offering of securities or through offerings that are exempt from the registration requirements."

Toro iskandar

Activity: 896
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:15:21 AM

ICONOMI is a foreign entity so it qualifies for Exemption from US Securities Registration, eventhough it raises capital in the United States:

https://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/internatl/foreign-private-issuers-overview.shtml#IV

IV. Exemptions from Securities Act Registration — Initial Distributions and Resales

"Foreign private issuers may raise capital in the United States through a registered offering of securities or through offerings that are exempt from the registration requirements."

Poloniex will list ICONOMI as soon as their lawyers confirm this exemption.

good news hopefully soon enter poloniex  Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: