Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 [617] 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
p4xil

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:02:19 AM

seem right now is very sad to sell Iconomi because price under ICO price Sad Just keep Hold my ICN token and hope another suprise will come

it is time to BUY, not SELL.
If you still hold any BTC from when the price was around $600, then you will get ICN for 19% cheaper as ICO price.
If you buy them with FIAT, you will get them 4.3% cheaper.

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:13:46 AM

seem right now is very sad to sell Iconomi because price under ICO price Sad Just keep Hold my ICN token and hope another suprise will come

I feel sad also when i see the current status of ICN on exchangers and how could it bounce back if this bad scenario still occuring and massive dumps are already been done slowly?  I think devs should take some great action for this one so their project will not die at peace, and surely same as you i will still behold my ICN tokens for more longer days maybe by that we can still see some little miracle in thise one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:25:36 AM

The next fund ICONOMI is looking to raise when is that coming up and when is the platform going to up and running

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:31:13 AM

I feel sad also when i see the current status of ICN on exchangers and how could it bounce back if this bad scenario still occuring and massive dumps are already been done slowly?  I think devs should take some great action for this one so their project will not die at peace, and surely same as you i will still behold my ICN tokens for more longer days maybe by that we can still see some little miracle in thise one.

What massive dumps?
Check this: https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI#balances

over 70% ICO tokens are still on ICONOMI platform. Where do you see massive dumps?

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:36:05 AM

You know it is about 50-60 btc to reach 25k sat again? That is nothing compared to what people invested here. As soon as it gets another exchange + news of development it can go above that again in no time.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 11:59:10 AM

You know it is about 50-60 btc to reach 25k sat again? That is nothing compared to what people invested here. As soon as it gets another exchange + news of development it can go above that again in no time.
Though I agree in principle, this is not how markets work. You cannot look at an order book and decide how much you need to raise the price. It will quickly find a lower equilibrium as more sells come on the market with a sharp price rise.
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:06:10 PM

Though I agree in principle, this is not how markets work. You cannot look at an order book and decide how much you need to raise the price. It will quickly find a lower equilibrium as more sells come on the market with a sharp price rise.

Obviously it needs more than that to go up, but Im saying that it doesn't require much for it to actually go over the ICO price again. People who spent 200k euros and several hundreds of BTC will not just let their investment die without having a backup plan of some sort. Eventually the price will rise, either because they want to sell what they got or just to push the price up so their investment is more on safer plan.
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:25:57 PM

Why sell below ICO price? HODL!  Cool

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:27:15 PM

Why sell below ICO price?  HODL!  Cool

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
stratisage

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

All children here must understand that deciding factors (people who make and take decisions) do not want ICN to be listed and dumped anywhere else except KRAKEN. And it is the most clever decision... as all other made by Iconomi team till now. Strong dev can put coin on exchange. And can prevent a coin to be listed.

Meanwhile - some news provided by Jaka Mele:
ICONOMI Cryptocurrencies Index (ICNX) — 27 October 2016 triggered rebalancing

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-27-october-2016-triggered-rebalancing-fa561d5ba298#.r5wmboqyw

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:14:48 PM

I generated a ICN address the Kraken if i want to send my ICN ICO to this address i must first send some Ethers?

ps* It's just a question, i will not withdraw, i'm just buy  Cool

YOU ARE A FUCKING DICK.........

1. No you don't need to buy ETH if you want to withdraw from the ICO site.

2. If you want to "BUY" ICN from Kraken, then you need to either fund your account with ETH or XBT and then use these to "BUY" ICN

3. You are a terrible Liar.

Roll Eyes
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:45:24 PM

Drivel.

Hey man, where have you been? We've missed you since the last time you were here shilling for ZEC... how did that work out for you? Hope you didn't lose too much.

You're a fucking idiot.
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:49:18 PM

All children here must understand that deciding factors (people who make and take decisions) do not want ICN to be listed and dumped anywhere else except KRAKEN. And it is the most clever decision... as all other made by Iconomi team till now. Strong dev can put coin on exchange. And can prevent a coin to be listed.

Meanwhile - some news provided by Jaka Mele:
ICONOMI Cryptocurrencies Index (ICNX) — 27 October 2016 triggered rebalancing

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-27-october-2016-triggered-rebalancing-fa561d5ba298#.r5wmboqyw

I've been thinking about it! The Dev's are very intelligent to the point of avoiding the most speculation at this time and of course dumpers and bounty hunter trying to take advantage of a fantastic project! Why ICN should be brought to the public if you do not have anything ready?!!! They want to repeat Lisk? That is beginning to deliver something or waves that only promise? Those who are complaining here are the will cry tomorrow!

Iconomi this invisible now! nobody knows about it and is a bad hype. Iconomi need to enter other exchange and get known.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 01:50:33 PM

Instead of regular monthly - in this case November's ICONOMI Cryptocurrencies Index (ICNX) update and rebalancing - Bitcoin rally triggered an immediate rebalancing on 27 October 2016.

Check out the index here:  https://icnx.iconomi.net and our latest blogpost here: https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-27-october-2016-triggered-rebalancing-fa561d5ba298

What criteria are being used to determine "immediate rebalancing"? Since the index fund doesn't trade yet, it is ok to do this kinds of actions, but rebalancing without warning is a strict no-no once the actual index launches. Otherwise people will quickly lose trust in the index. I hope the ICONOMI team realizes this. The market should always get a heads up on when and how rebalancing takes place. Look up how stocks get added to S&P500 as a reference.

Wow man keep calm and just read this blog https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-27-october-2016-triggered-rebalancing-fa561d5ba298

and this https://icnx.iconomi.net

Rebalancing

Index rebalancing is performed at each end of month or more regularly if ICONOMI deems it necessary. Between rebalancing periods, index constituents’ weights move proportionally to their price movements. If the weight of a specific currency surpasses 20%, the index is rebalanced immediately. ICONOMI appoints a committee that determines the composition of the index at each rebalancing. The committee members propose the addition of new members to the index as well as their weightings and the potential removal of certain members. The final decision is taken with a vote. Additions and deletions of new or old members to the index will be explained to the public as they occur.
Hahaha, no way in hell would I want "the market" to know wtf our next play is, that would be a very bad idea omfg. The key to making a profit hinges on making moves before others do, not after. lol

Do you think Berkshire & Hathaway tells investors their plays before they happen?  They're not on top from sharing their plans, that much is certain. imho our index is already too transparent. At the very least the bot algo should be kept top tippy top secret.

Wow, in this thread, people who claim to be "ICONOMI supporters" with absolutely no clue about the first thing on what an index is. One guy thinks it is great to rebalance at will. The other thinks Berkshire hathway runs an index and the index 'next moves' should be a business secret and they should deploy a 'top secret' algo. To create an index. The ignorance is flabbergasting.

Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 01:58:51 PM

Hello all!!!

I am new here and need a bit of help.

My new Ethereum Wallet in some way or the other doesnt seem to want to send some ICN to Kraken to this adres:

0xf1d98aa89f257a52b46e8273539a300eef2fc593

Why would that be?

Are you trying to send 100% of wallet to Kraken? Some ETH is needed for xfer costs.

I have only ICN in the Wallet. Can that be the problem then?

YES.

YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME ETH IN THAT WALLET TOO CAUSE YOU NEED TO USE SOME ETH TO PAY FOR YOUR TRANSFER

NOW GO GET SOME ETH AND TRY AGAIN.

AHA sorry, didnt know i will do that then THANKS!!!!

You can hold Iconomi in wallet for devident Smiley

I will!! The bulk of it is in Iconomi still. Just trying to get the hang of it...............

why do i have to send/buy ether???  i simply want to transfer my icn from the icn-ico page to kraken. i generated a new icn address at kraken, but my icn-token still did not arrived there. why?? it is just a simple deposit/withdraw?!?!? how can i send icn from there ico-page to an exhange without using ether?
BitPotus

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:13:28 PM

Drivel.

Hey man, where have you been? We've missed you since the last time you were here shilling for ZEC... how did that work out for you? Hope you didn't lose too much.

You're a fucking idiot.

ZEC profits paid for my hookers and blow sessions man.

Kiss

PS: I have no fucking clue who the fuck you are anyways you faggot.

martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:22:03 PM

Buy
 Wink Wink Wink ICN. Last resort. Now just grow ICN
GJRSLO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:22:42 PM

Hello all!!!

My new Ethereum Wallet in some way or the other doesnt seem to want to send some ICN to Kraken to this adres:

Why would that be?

Are you trying to send 100% of wallet to Kraken? Some ETH is needed for xfer costs.

YES.

YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME ETH IN THAT WALLET TOO CAUSE YOU NEED TO USE SOME ETH TO PAY FOR YOUR TRANSFER

I will!! The bulk of it is in Iconomi still. Just trying to get the hang of it...............

why do i have to send/buy ether???  i simply want to transfer my icn from the icn-ico page to kraken. i generated a new icn address at kraken, but my icn-token still did not arrived there. why?? it is just a simple deposit/withdraw?!?!? how can i send icn from there ico-page to an exhange without using ether?

Yes That is what i did later. Now I tried to send some more from iconomi to kraken but there seems to be something wrong. 5 hours and it says still sending. hmhm
BitPotus

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:34:19 PM

Hello all!!!

Why would that be?

YES.

Yes That is what i did later. Now I tried to send some more from iconomi to kraken but there seems to be something wrong. 5 hours and it says still sending. hmhm

you need to tell ICONOMI to buy more ETH.

they probably ran out..... Grin
GJRSLO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:36:30 PM

Hello all!!!

Why would that be?

YES.

you need to tell ICONOMI to buy more ETH.

they probably ran out..... Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Didnt thnk of that.......
Pages: « 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 [617] 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: