Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:23:28 AM

so apparently there is still an NDA in place

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5a01py/nda_of_exchange/

Am guessing a deal was made to get this added after the Z CRASH drama blows over........

Quite smart if that is really the case.

Kiss

That's really great, I'm waiting the 'new' exchange Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:25:18 AM

Hello all!!!

I am new here and need a bit of help.

My new Ethereum Wallet in some way or the other doesnt seem to want to send some ICN to Kraken to this adres:

0xf1d98aa89f257a52b46e8273539a300eef2fc593

Why would that be?

Are you trying to send 100% of wallet to Kraken? Some ETH is needed for xfer costs.

I have only ICN in the Wallet. Can that be the problem then?

YES.

YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME ETH IN THAT WALLET TOO CAUSE YOU NEED TO USE SOME ETH TO PAY FOR YOUR TRANSFER

NOW GO GET SOME ETH AND TRY AGAIN.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:26:28 AM

Am guessing a deal was made to get this added after the Z CRASH drama blows over........

Kiss

He already confirmed that so obviously we should except another exchange soon. In the meantime , I'm stuck with this kraken shit with "Pre-verified" status : https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/202965096-What-does-Pre-Verified-mean- as It's not available in my country (I never heard of an exchange limiting countries for crypto trading). Anyone here have an idea where else could I buy ICNs at the moment ? (Liqui and other unknown exchanges are not welcomed).

well Kraken is an European exchange, so they have to comply to some laws... doesn't excuse their shitty interface though
Kraken european exchange? lol.. they are based in US.

Yep it's based in US but I think most volume of the exchange is made in euros (if I'm not wrong).
GJRSLO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:27:55 AM

Hello all!!!

My new Ethereum Wallet in some way or the other doesnt seem to want to send some ICN to Kraken to this adres:

Why would that be?

Are you trying to send 100% of wallet to Kraken? Some ETH is needed for xfer costs.

YES.

YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME ETH IN THAT WALLET TOO CAUSE YOU NEED TO USE SOME ETH TO PAY FOR YOUR TRANSFER

AHA sorry, didnt know i will do that then THANKS!!!!
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:35:16 AM

Kiss

He already confirmed that so obviously we should except another exchange soon. In the meantime , I'm stuck with this kraken shit with "Pre-verified" status : https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/202965096-What-does-Pre-Verified-mean- as It's not available in my country (I never heard of an exchange limiting countries for crypto trading). Anyone here have an idea where else could I buy ICNs at the moment ? (Liqui and other unknown exchanges are not welcomed).

well Kraken is an European exchange, so they have to comply to some laws... doesn't excuse their shitty interface though

Yep it's based in US but I think most volume of the exchange is made in euros (if I'm not wrong).
Doesn't matter.. they are based in US and they must to respect the US Corporate Law  Wink
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:36:54 AM

Hello all!!!

Why would that be?

YES.

You can hold Iconomi in wallet for devident Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:38:51 AM

Kiss

oh, makes it even worse then. LOL always thought they were EU

Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:46:05 AM

I´m exited about the performance index! Funny that only ICN holders are allowed to participate. That will push the ICN price even further  Grin

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
mashcom

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:49:27 AM

The first scamcoin shitcoin that kraken added on its exchange , awesome.             
I guess kraken loves ethereum's token.                         

that's right and people like it and will keep it for good.
just like how wavesters patiently waits for the fukllnodes, i guess the rest of the ICN investors will also wait for the ICONOMI.index and ICONOMI.performance.

it's a shitcoin dude, we will never use it... 99% of the people are here only to make a good profit 3x 4x (btc).       
bctacc32

Activity: 126

-

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:54:23 AM

just like how wavesters patiently waits for the fukllnodes, i guess the rest of the ICN investors will also wait for the ICONOMI.index and ICONOMI.performance.

it's a shitcoin dude, we will never use it... 99% of the people are here only to make a good profit 3x 4x (btc).       
fine, so move out already.
Nachbar90

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:55:21 AM

I´m going to use it. I include it into my savings plan making a monthly standing order into the index

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:55:32 AM

I still don't really understand how this coin works.  Like lets say you buy the coin how do you then invest in the investment funds, are those additional coins or tokens ?  Can someone explain and if they are will they be compatible with the wallet or do they need to be stored elsewhere or are they just doing a sort of IOU type thing with the investment index funds?  

as what I've understood. ICONOMI is a platform where coins/currencies are being traded as well. ICNX and ICNP can be used for trading where it could amplify your earnings and at the same time your loss as well.
Good question.. I posted it on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5a4ys7/question_from_brob12321_bitcointalk/)

And I answered on reddit - why don't you guys start by reading FAQs, then white papers, and then ask questions. It can be a really good idea
try it
GJRSLO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:58:23 AM

Hello all!!!

Why would that be?

YES.

You can hold Iconomi in wallet for devident Smiley

I will!! The bulk of it is in Iconomi still. Just trying to get the hang of it...............
Daparski

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:58:47 AM

So yo are the the one that represents 99%.. was looking for you for quite a while
Where have you been during occupy wall street?
Daparski

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:06:11 AM

Instead of regular monthly - in this case November's ICONOMI Cryptocurrencies Index (ICNX) update and rebalancing - Bitcoin rally triggered an immediate rebalancing on 27 October 2016.

Check out the index here:  https://icnx.iconomi.net and our latest blogpost here: https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-27-october-2016-triggered-rebalancing-fa561d5ba298

What criteria are being used to determine "immediate rebalancing"? Since the index fund doesn't trade yet, it is ok to do this kinds of actions, but rebalancing without warning is a strict no-no once the actual index launches. Otherwise people will quickly lose trust in the index. I hope the ICONOMI team realizes this. The market should always get a heads up on when and how rebalancing takes place. Look up how stocks get added to S&P500 as a reference.

Wow man keep calm and just read this blog https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-cryptocurrencies-index-icnx-27-october-2016-triggered-rebalancing-fa561d5ba298

and this https://icnx.iconomi.net

Rebalancing

Index rebalancing is performed at each end of month or more regularly if ICONOMI deems it necessary. Between rebalancing periods, index constituents’ weights move proportionally to their price movements. If the weight of a specific currency surpasses 20%, the index is rebalanced immediately. ICONOMI appoints a committee that determines the composition of the index at each rebalancing. The committee members propose the addition of new members to the index as well as their weightings and the potential removal of certain members. The final decision is taken with a vote. Additions and deletions of new or old members to the index will be explained to the public as they occur.
Hahaha, no way in hell would I want "the market" to know wtf our next play is, that would be a very bad idea omfg. The key to making a profit hinges on making moves before others do, not after. lol

Do you think Berkshire & Hathaway tells investors their plays before they happen?  They're not on top from sharing their plans, that much is certain. imho our index is already too transparent. At the very least the bot algo should be kept top tippy top secret.

With that said, there is definitely a large amount of trust involved with securities investing.
I use the word investing, because one doesn't normally trade securities, the "trading" is done on your behalf.
You are trusting the fund managers to actively manage the assets in such a way it makes a profit.
If you don't trust them, don't invest.
I invested for several reasons, and will continue to invest for the same reasons.
1. ICONOMI launched with a proven successful track record and framework established in Cashila, and payment portals already in place.
2. ICONOMI will be paying dividends to shareholders.
3. ICONOMI will be issuing debit cards that connect you to your managed assets(100% new in the industry)
4. The team is larger and has more track-able credentials than any prior ico I've ever seen.
5. The team came highly recommended by people I trust. #1 being Max Kordek.
6. HQ has answered every single email I've sent. (dozens)
7. ICONOMI have done other "firsts" in ico's like buying bounty tokens and tracking spammers.
8. There is no complicated blockchain software to develop.
9. They have  an already obviously operative OFM Platform ready to beta test, yet have over 7m usd in funds to develop it.
10. The ICNP is pre-funded with about 5m usd worth of BTC
11. If you can't see the Unicorn shitting rainbows across the sky for ICN by now, you should just go to Kraken and sell me your tokens.  Tongue

Here Here

12. They made several good decisions, including delaying launch until Ethereum network fork was done and the network stabilized, they dealt with Liqui in a firm and appropriate way, they dealt with bounty obsessed people with tact and lastly their team formation is highly organised in term of responsibility and investor care.

13. The timing for a platform like that is impeccable. Blockchain based projects are gonna be the next big thing in 2017. I believe OFM will be ready just in time for that
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:13:26 AM

Rule number 1 in crypto, never let emotions dictate your decisions. Do your research about the coin or token, and then put a padlock on your nutsack.

Anyone that understands crypto will know the way ICN has withheld its position and the idea behind the token will realise this is uncharted territory and will be hugely successful if done right. The names and entities involved in this project are not your average joes. Anyone that falls for the FUD will definitely regret it. by the end of the year you will see a $3 token and think WTF happened. The key point is this is a platform that will bring "NEW2 fiat into play and thats whats needed in the crypto world. Don't forget you own a share of the company.

Good luck guys!!!
Daparski

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:19:00 AM

Rule number 1 in crypto, never let emotions dictate your decisions. Do your research about the coin or token, and then put a padlock on your nutsack.

Anyone that understands crypto will know the way ICN has withheld its position and the idea behind the token will realize this is uncharted territory and will be hugely successful if done right. The names and entities involved in this project are not your average joes. Anyone that falls for the FUD will definitely regret it. by the end of the year you will see a $3 token and think WTF happened. The key point is this is a platform that will bring "NEW2 fiat into play and thats whats needed in the crypto world. Don't forget you own a share of the company.

Good luck guys!!!

I think most cry-babies posts are from kids ~18 y/o that have little to no understanding about investments, day trading and are lacking the general ability to think mid to long term.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:38:44 AM

Anyone that understands crypto will know the way ICN has withheld its position and the idea behind the token will realize this is uncharted territory and will be hugely successful if done right. The names and entities involved in this project are not your average joes. Anyone that falls for the FUD will definitely regret it. by the end of the year you will see a $3 token and think WTF happened. The key point is this is a platform that will bring "NEW2 fiat into play and thats whats needed in the crypto world. Don't forget you own a share of the company.

Good luck guys!!!

I think most cry-babies posts are from kids ~18 y/o that have little to no understanding about investments, day trading and are lacking the general ability to think mid to long term.

Not actually. The rest of them are from other coin's supporters and some just want to fud to get cheaper tokens from weak hands.
Dev team likes those fudster for thru them we can avoid some dumps as the price moves up.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:42:06 AM

seem right now is very sad to sell Iconomi because price under ICO price Sad Just keep Hold my ICN token and hope another suprise will come
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:47:10 AM

Am I the only one that LOVES the Ignore button?

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: