Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:51:44 PM

If the iconomi has a block explorer
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:53:21 PM

If the iconomi has a block explorer

You can use ether block explorer, they don't need to develop a block explorer.
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:55:06 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 05:09:29 PM by Videodrome

I know the team is working hard to calculate iconomi bounty for all participation, I think it was very fair, but it would be much more fair if written here

I wish they would write down how many valid total participants Bounty for email, twitter and facebook, I just see it diminished every day and do not just say that the team ICONOMI only prevent spammers and bots but also must be fair to announce all here the number of participants are valid in the bounty

so that the correct calculation and not hidden, no cheating and fair, cheers Smiley
well said.
people who wish to leave their bounty can confirm here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640687.0
So that i can close the thread with the majority of vote.I need only 9 more people who are happy with the bounty decision.still not a single person among the disqualified participants are happy to leave their bounty.

The team have started to confirm identification for bounties. Haha
Do you think they will correct their fault by giving bounty to legit user?wrong,if so then its confirm that iconomi team/system has lack of experience/difficulty.which make other people angry who has been disqualified even after investigation.may be they're in a hurry and didn't check every account correctly?I am pretty sure nothing gonna happen with the bounty application form.its just a formality.it will make bad effect on their reputation if they find some legit user,so forget about the bounty.but i'll happy if even a single person is treated as legit.I am not saying to pay them all,but at least show the number of participants they accept from those disqualified participants.

I buy my tokens. But they are now disqualifying people who can not produce valid ID. Its on the other thread

Today is Oct 10. In Slovenia it is now after 6.30pm....... why do you think its delayed?Huh? Haha because they are checking each person

LOL, this bount now is a joke, what the fuck why they didn't identify all the investors' identities?

This is not a joke they are full incompetent.

They told me that someone is using my identity without give me any proof.

Please read my slak pubblic chat.

They have also ban me on telegram because i'm asking why i havent get response in days.So arrogant, so unprofessional.

I havent claim any bounty and i havent partecipate in any bounty camp. of iconomi.I'm only an investor.

edit: someone has answered me. My account was unblocked, but i didn't get answer about my identity teft.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:04:44 PM

it feels so good to see all this whiny bounty exploiters hahaha, you dont deserve a single ICN

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jujugoboom

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:07:23 PM

I know the team is working hard to calculate iconomi bounty for all participation, I think it was very fair, but it would be much more fair if written here

I wish they would write down how many valid total participants Bounty for email, twitter and facebook, I just see it diminished every day and do not just say that the team ICONOMI only prevent spammers and bots but also must be fair to announce all here the number of participants are valid in the bounty

so that the correct calculation and not hidden, no cheating and fair, cheers Smiley
well said.
people who wish to leave their bounty can confirm here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1640687.0
So that i can close the thread with the majority of vote.I need only 9 more people who are happy with the bounty decision.still not a single person among the disqualified participants are happy to leave their bounty.

Do you think they will correct their fault by giving bounty to legit user?wrong,if so then its confirm that iconomi team/system has lack of experience/difficulty.which make other people angry who has been disqualified even after investigation.may be they're in a hurry and didn't check every account correctly?I am pretty sure nothing gonna happen with the bounty application form.its just a formality.it will make bad effect on their reputation if they find some legit user,so forget about the bounty.but i'll happy if even a single person is treated as legit.I am not saying to pay them all,but at least show the number of participants they accept from those disqualified participants.

I buy my tokens. But they are now disqualifying people who can not produce valid ID. Its on the other thread

Today is Oct 10. In Slovenia it is now after 6.30pm....... why do you think its delayed?Huh? Haha because they are checking each person

LOL, this bount now is a joke, what the fuck why they didn't identify all the investors' identities?

They have also ban me on telegram because i'm asking why i havent get response in days.So arrogant, so unprofessional.

I havent claim any bounty and i havent partecipate in any bounty camp. of iconomi

very bad start for iconomi

Did they ban your investment account?  Shocked Shocked  Fortunately I didn't invest this. Yes, they are arrogant, I hope dumpers will dump this shit to 0.00001
jujugoboom

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:12:43 PM

My iconomi account(not the ico one), is suspended. Any one have the same problem?

the account was empty of course.

How much money did you lose?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:13:41 PM

My iconomi account(not the ico one), is suspended. Any one have the same problem?

its says empty Grin  and it's not ico one its https://www.iconomi.net i think so)
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

well said.

I havent claim any bounty and i havent partecipate in any bounty camp. of iconomi

very bad start for iconomi

Did they ban your investment account?  Shocked Shocked  Fortunately I didn't invest this. Yes, they are arrogant, I hope dumpers will dump this shit to 0.00001

Nice FUD.  Kiss
jujugoboom

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:14:47 PM

its says empty Grin

But why empty account was suspended?
5thangel

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:15:48 PM

its says empty Grin

But why empty account was suspended?

it's not ico one its https://www.iconomi.net i think so)
Videodrome

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

I didn't loose a single satoshi.

The ico account was never banned, only the iconomi one was.

I'm warried because one of their dev has told me today that someone is registering with my identity, these are his words on slak:

jaka [4:22 PM]  
@videodrome I checked with our legal department. Your account was blocked, as we were unable to verify authenticy of your ID documents. Until we hear back from authorities I cannot help you further.

jaka [4:23 PM]  
sorry, but I was told that the same document/photo was already received a number of times, each time with a different name.

jaka [5:43 PM]  
look - if you are a real person, give me some time, i'll connect you with our legal guy, he will help you with details so that you can go to the police. I think we already started process with authorities on our side as well.  BUT we are 24 h away from ICO genesis, so things are a bit hectic... lots of work.

And they also ban me from telegram with this words:  "they disappear when they invite them on skype"

so unprofessional please remove these guys from assistance.
5thangel

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

I'm warried because one of their dev has told me today that someone is registering with my identity, these are his words on slak:

@videodrome I checked with our legal department. Your account was blocked, as we were unable to verify authenticy of your ID documents. Until we hear back from authorities I cannot help you further.

sorry, but I was told that the same document/photo was already received a number of times, each time with a different name.

look - if you are a real person, give me some time, i'll connect you with our legal guy, he will help you with details so that you can go to the police. I think we already started process with authorities on our side as well.  BUT we are 24 h away from ICO genesis, so things are a bit hectic... lots of work.

And they also ban me from telegram with this words:  "they disappear when they invite them on skype"

sorry, but I was told that the same document/photo was already received a number of times, each time with a different name.---  :(that's strange
BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:29:50 PM

is tomorrow launch on a exchange?
I think is not going to launch, tomorrow will be the distribution of ICN tokens
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

remove these guys from assistance. hmpf... 2 things:
1. Jani is the co-founder. How do you suggest removing him?  Smiley
2. Calling Jani unprofessional makes you look silly and this all discussion somehow pointless. It also increases the chances that you are a little bounty crybaby. I will give it a try anyway:
He banned you from telegram group because that is not the place to complain about that. As you said - you already got answer on slack channel, including that you WILL BE CONTACTED by the legal guy. Why do you need to keep trolling about that?
imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:35:55 PM

Why not you sending them a photo of your face with holding your ID?This is the best solution to understand who's the real guy.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

So if I keep my ICN on the platform, will I be able to move them from the platform and send them to an exchange as soon as they list ICN?

Anyone?

you should be able, after ICN will be listed on exchanges. I wouldn't be in a hurry to sell ICN tokens so fast - you will regret in few months
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:40:22 PM

Videodrome

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:40:36 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 05:59:33 PM by Videodrome

They have resolved also my identity teft problem.

It was just a mistake, no one has teft my identity.

Happy to know that , but unappy for the false warning i get from one of their devs.This is a crypto world if someone has access to your id documents your system is broken, this is a "format all" option. It can't be comunicated for error. I was close to hard format 3 online pc and also the 2 i have offline.

Videodrome

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:41:06 PM

read my previuos message, i had the same problem.
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:43:08 PM

See that WOWOK? ?? HAHA your not getting shit all with your alternate accounts. Beggar

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: