Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 02:27:38 PM

How buy ICONOMI on Liqui?

Don't trade IOU but if you want loose then ok

What loose? You think IOU Trading is to expensiv at his actually Price?
On Lisk IOU I was also involved and make big Proft. Waves also. If you buy cheap it is no Problem.
If you buy to high that is not good. Bur do you dont think that 0.00035 are not cheap?
yeah, you were also involved in Lisk IOU? With the same user? Strange, it was registered YESTERDAY. Or you just have this strange hobby to create new users on a daily base?
fckn troll
If your exchange would be so legit, you would't promoting it like that

I am not involved in Liqui. i bought @ ICO because at my time i dont know about Liqui. But some friends of my bought via Liqui during the ICO and make a good Profit.
One friend bougt 2 BTC for under 0.00021 and sold @ 0.0005 he got round about 5 BTC back during the first day.

He cashed out and invested this in another ICO.

He can proof this incredible profit?!  Wink

yes ... we sit in one office  Grin Grin Grin

Why i use this account? Because i am only until yesterday here, i never was before on bitcointalk until now i was only registred at coinforum

Because i am only until yesterday here
At least you make me laugh

About the rest - I'm done. Someone else can carry the torch

Dont understand your Problem. I never told that I love LIQUI. I only told that for me it seems not to be scam like you said.
And I only told about the Profit from my Friend and that he cashed out the BTC without Problem.

Me is equal if somebody is on Liqui or not. I am also only in the ICO and not on Liqui. But dont tell shit, that on Liqui everyone looses money. and if yes than show me how.

When a new company is created as Liqui we all like to support us in the difficult beginnings, it is not correct defamation and bad words. I am a simple investor and I like to support until they prove me wrong. Tested with a small amount and time will show us whether they are legal or not.
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:33:12 PM

On Thursday, October 13 for the same purpose a test-it contract will be deployed on mainnet where every investor will get 1 ICN + actual decimals of your ICN. So for example if you have 69323.0822184235 ICN you will receive 1.0822184235 ICN on your ICONOMI test-it contract for you to check access with your private keys. We have decided to do that for all those users new in crypto to prepare themselves for Tuesday, October 18. With the availability of real ICN contract, the test-it contract will be self destructed.

Any news about test-it launch? it was scheduled for today but i don't see any token in my wallet

yes I also do not accept  Sad

Accept or not, they are bigger issues at stake right now. Launching a token and an entire project like ICONOMI on an unstable blockchain would be detrimental...

Better to wait or even switch platform altogether then to push a project that could fail if not done properly. The bounty hunters and newbies who want to cash in their 5$ gain can wait.
BitYoLo

Activity: 224

You Only Live Once

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:37:20 PM

On Thursday, October 13 for the same purpose a test-it contract will be deployed on mainnet where every investor will get 1 ICN + actual decimals of your ICN. So for example if you have 69323.0822184235 ICN you will receive 1.0822184235 ICN on your ICONOMI test-it contract for you to check access with your private keys. We have decided to do that for all those users new in crypto to prepare themselves for Tuesday, October 18. With the availability of real ICN contract, the test-it contract will be self destructed.

Any news about test-it launch? it was scheduled for today but i don't see any token in my wallet

yes I also do not accept  Sad

Accept or not, they are bigger issues at stake right now. Launching a token and an entire project like ICONOMI on an unstable blockchain would be detrimental...

Better to wait or even switch platform altogether then to push a project that could fail if not done properly. The bounty hunters and newbies who want to cash in their 5$ gain can wait.
I do the same, I better wait for now than set withdrawal address i just will hold my ICN in the ico site
OpenTalkLab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

any chance iconomi hits $10? or it will be just a dream.
Paraka
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 02:57:30 PM

Please read this guys!
Its not thursday, but tuesday on 18 october.

This was decided today.

ICN tokens will be available for transfer Tuesday ~12:00 CET

Get ready for Tuesday’s availability of ICN tokens: update your wallets, check your ETH addresses and prepare yourselves using ICONOMI test-it contract.

It is decided - on Tuesday ~12:00 CET we will issue ICN tokens. Exact block-height will be communicated on Monday 12:00 CET here on reddit, btt and twitter. We'll also mail investors. Generally, Tuesday morning is the best day to deploy tokens in terms of our technical team disposal and support if you will need it. Our full team will be there for you.

For fastest possible assignment of tokens Ethereum network should be as stable as possible. Right now network capacity is around 3 times smaller than when the network is stable. If the network instability will persist we can expect that all tokens will be assigned in around 15 minutes, it could be also more if there will be more network load at the time of coin issuing. Irregardless of deployment of token on Monday and that assignment of tokens will start on Monday, tokens will be available to transfer on Tuesday. Please note: Monday 12pm CET will also be cut off time for updating ETH address for ICN assignment.

Recently there were many updates of wallets. Only the latest updates solves Ethereum syncing issues. It seems that we have different kinds of investors with different levels of knowledge and familiarity with tools. Certainly those with less knowledge and experience need more time to prepare themselves. We will persistently remind our investors about the necessary steps to deal with ICN tokens.
I have to admit we have overestimated our investor’s familiarity with the tools needed. This is related to the use of ETH address in wallets and exchanges. It seems we have lot’s of newcomers, fiat investors, that need much more instructions and step-by-step guidance with additional alerts that need to be added.

Localised times for ICN token availability on Tuesday.
- 12pm CET (noon in Europe)
- 10am UTC
- 6am EST
- 3am PST
- 12am Hawaii time zone (Monday midnight effectively)
- 1pm Moscow/Minsk/Kiev time zone
- 6pm China / Hong Kong time zone
- 9pm Sydney time zone

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:59:29 PM

Please read this guys!

This was decided today.

Get ready for Tuesday’s availability of ICN tokens: update your wallets, check your ETH addresses and prepare yourselves using ICONOMI test-it contract.

It is decided - on Tuesday ~12:00 CET we will issue ICN tokens. Exact block-height will be communicated on Monday 12:00 CET here on reddit, btt and twitter. We'll also mail investors. Generally, Tuesday morning is the best day to deploy tokens in terms of our technical team disposal and support if you will need it. Our full team will be there for you.

For fastest possible assignment of tokens Ethereum network should be as stable as possible. Right now network capacity is around 3 times smaller than when the network is stable. If the network instability will persist we can expect that all tokens will be assigned in around 15 minutes, it could be also more if there will be more network load at the time of coin issuing. Irregardless of deployment of token on Monday and that assignment of tokens will start on Monday, tokens will be available to transfer on Tuesday. Please note: Monday 12pm CET will also be cut off time for updating ETH address for ICN assignment.

Recently there were many updates of wallets. Only the latest updates solves Ethereum syncing issues. It seems that we have different kinds of investors with different levels of knowledge and familiarity with tools. Certainly those with less knowledge and experience need more time to prepare themselves. We will persistently remind our investors about the necessary steps to deal with ICN tokens.
I have to admit we have overestimated our investor’s familiarity with the tools needed. This is related to the use of ETH address in wallets and exchanges. It seems we have lot’s of newcomers, fiat investors, that need much more instructions and step-by-step guidance with additional alerts that need to be added.

- 10am UTC
- 6am EST
- 3am PST
- 9pm Sydney time zone

Good to know thanks, liking iconomi directives thus far but haaaaaate the association with using ETH (but I get it).  Too bad didn't go with wbb/1ex Cheesy - esp with their new hybrid wallet/tech coming, and ease of use for many in crypto!  Oh well.  ICN good, but eth shit. 
BitYoLo

You Only Live Once

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:00:45 PM

there is always a chance, but none know when...maybe after 1 or 2 years the release date Smiley

Please read this guys!

This was decided today.

They reading the "On Thursday, October 13" part but not about this one i guess "prepare themselves for Tuesday, October 18."
DaniellPlasmmer

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:04:33 PM

Whats the Ethereum ICONOMI's gas?
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:05:35 PM

Please read this guys!

This was decided today.

- 10am UTC
- 6am EST
- 3am PST
- 9pm Sydney time zone

Good to know thanks, liking iconomi directives thus far but haaaaaate the association with using ETH (but I get it).  Too bad didn't go with wbb/1ex Cheesy - esp with their new hybrid wallet/tech coming, and ease of use for many in crypto!  Oh well.  ICN good, but eth shit. 

What do you think about Lisk comparated to Ethereum?
DaniellPlasmmer

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:08:52 PM

How I explore blockchain for ICN via gas of my ethereum address?
BitYoLo

You Only Live Once

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:37:14 PM

Hey. Is ICNOMI disabled 2FA verification? I am trying to prefer my account for withdraw but I am not receiving 2FA Verfication Email?

can someone please guide me little bit?
I'm not sure about this, when we tried to change or withdraw the token to ETH address we don't need to use 2FA? and also you said you didn't get the confirmation email?...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:57:29 PM

If they deliver that Wallstreet deals about what there were writing then probably it will hit 10-20$ share like real market stock

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:07:30 PM

How I explore blockchain for ICN via gas of my ethereum address?
say what? I don't understand your question ...

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:22:52 PM

Please read this guys!

This was decided today.

- 10am UTC
- 6am EST
- 3am PST
- 9pm Sydney time zone

Stop shilling your Wild Pussy Cat coin here you muppet.

That coin is nothing special.

Go away.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
weirdgod

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:25:47 PM

Hey. Is ICNOMI disabled 2FA verification? I am trying to prefer my account for withdraw but I am not receiving 2FA Verfication Email?

can someone please guide me little bit?
I'm not sure about this, when we tried to change or withdraw the token to ETH address we don't need to use 2FA? and also you said you didn't get the confirmation email?...

Several users have reported that our confirmation emails were severely delayed in the last hours...
Just wanted to report that emails are now working OK again.

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:29:48 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/iconomis-jani-valjavec-we-will-be-uber-of-fund-management-and-financial-services  nice one  Wink
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:15:01 PM

Please read this guys!

This was decided today.

- 10am UTC
- 6am EST
- 3am PST
- 9pm Sydney time zone

Good to know thanks, liking iconomi directives thus far but haaaaaate the association with using ETH (but I get it).  Too bad didn't go with wbb/1ex Cheesy - esp with their new hybrid wallet/tech coming, and ease of use for many in crypto!  Oh well.  ICN good, but eth shit.  

Stop shilling your Wild Pussy Cat coin here you muppet.

That coin is nothing special.

Go away.

HAHA nothing special....

samcoin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

Although ICONOMI haven't launched, I fortuitously found an article taking about new ICO will start soon with the same idea of ICONOMI, even they chose a parallel name (fundonomy), see this article: http://coinjournal.net/decentralized-crowdfunding-platform-fundonomy-alpha/
I don't think they will succeed, because they can copy everything, but they can't find a team like ICONOMI team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
[/center
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:33:59 PM

Although ICONOMI haven't launched, I fortuitously found an article taking about new ICO will start soon with the same idea of ICONOMI, even they chose a parallel name (fundonomy), see this article: http://coinjournal.net/decentralized-crowdfunding-platform-fundonomy-alpha/
I don't think they will succeed, because they can copy everything, but they can't find a team like ICONOMI team.

You're absolutely right. The same was with Rise - filmsy copy-paste of Lisk.
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:52:24 PM

His entire article is contradictory to Vitalik's statement:
“By requiring that a transaction pay for each operation it performs (or causes a contract to perform), we ensure that network doesn't become bogged down with performing a lot of intensive work that isn't valuable to anyone.”

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: