Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:46:43 PM

My iconomi account(not the ico one), is suspended. Any one have the same problem?

the account was empty of course.

How much money did you lose?

I didn't loose a single satoshi.

The ico account was never banned, only the iconomi one was.

I'm warried because one of their dev has told me today that someone is registering with my identity, these are his words on slak:

jaka [4:22 PM]  
@videodrome I checked with our legal department. Your account was blocked, as we were unable to verify authenticy of your ID documents. Until we hear back from authorities I cannot help you further.

jaka [4:23 PM]  
sorry, but I was told that the same document/photo was already received a number of times, each time with a different name.

jaka [5:43 PM]  
look - if you are a real person, give me some time, i'll connect you with our legal guy, he will help you with details so that you can go to the police. I think we already started process with authorities on our side as well.  BUT we are 24 h away from ICO genesis, so things are a bit hectic... lots of work.

And they also ban me from telegram with this words:  "they disappear when they invite them on skype"

so unprofessional please remove these guys from assistance.

See that WOWOK? ?? HAHA your not getting shit all with your alternate accounts. Beggar

Alternate my ass puppet.
Videodrome

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:50:42 PM

Read and swich "on" your brain before you open your puppet account.

puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:58:04 PM

hi guys

God this thread is going crazy. I have created my eth wallet on myetherwallet, and have updated the address on the iconomi website. I have set my 2FA too. I cannot seem to locate/see the ICN token on there. I can see all the others sngls, DAO etc etc but ICN. I am just worried if they send the icn tokens to my ether address what if i dont receive them.

To all the guys that have been positive and helpful to others with questions and queries regarding this token and project, hats off to you. ANd to the spammers hater bounty F**kers you guys are sad, sick and selfish basterds.

I',m sorry if this question has been answered before I might have missed it.

Thanks guys
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:00:41 PM

Thx for Sweet 30k++ ICN for my 51 twitter + 42 facebook + 28 emails
ICONOMI is BEST STUPID  Kiss

if that is true, its a shame for the ICONOMI team that they banned legit account for bounties but didn't banned users that have multiple accounts. i got banned from facebook bounties though there is no reason why, i am sure i should be eligible to get something from it
OMFG don't tell me you guys buy this troll's dumbass shit hahaha

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:00:46 PM

hi guys

God this thread is going crazy. I have created my eth wallet on myetherwallet, and have updated the address on the iconomi website. I have set my 2FA too. I cannot seem to locate/see the ICN token on there. I can see all the others sngls, DAO etc etc but ICN. I am just worried if they send the icn tokens to my ether address what if i dont receive them.

To all the guys that have been positive and helpful to others with questions and queries regarding this token and project, hats off to you. ANd to the spammers hater bounty F**kers you guys are sad, sick and selfish basterds.

Thanks guys

The token is not distributed yet, come to see your wallet tomorrow, there will be.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

They have resolved also my identity teft problem.

It was just a mistake, no one has teft my identity.

Happy to know that , but unappy for the false warning i get from one of their devs.This is a crypto world if someone has access to your id documents your system is broken, this is a "format all" option. It can't be comunicated for error. I was close to hard format 3 online pc and also the 2 i have offline.

Jani here. If you read your post again you will understand why I kicked you out of the channel. Be kind and all will be OK. Thank you.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:04:10 PM

hi guys

Thanks guys

As long as you have control over your private keys , you should be fine and you won't lose anything . I'm not sure If the wallet you mentioned (MyEtherWallet) support sending ICNs though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
famiextrem

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:07:30 PM

Happy to know that , but unappy for the false warning i get from one of their devs.This is a crypto world if someone has access to your id documents your system is broken, this is a "format all" option. It can't be comunicated for error. I was close to hard format 3 online pc and also the 2 i have offline.

Jani here. If you read your post again you will understand why I kicked you out of the channel. Be kind and all will be OK. Thank you.
thank you for posting in here after long time.May I know when you start interrogate with the appeal form?because its midnight here and I have to go for sleep.If iconomi contact with me and I am unable to reply them then I'll miss my bounty.So please can you say exactly when you will contact?
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:10:53 PM

Good day. I have one question. Where to Start Trading Iconomy.? If so, when.? well Thank you
Videodrome

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:12:35 PM

Jani was a big misunderstanding all. i know this are crazy days, a lot of support mail and any kind of problems.

But please you have to admit that the  kik from telegram was too much. i was in trouble looking for help. I have also told you about the identity teft and you kik me? lol

Now all is resolved, no one has taken my identity and my account was unblocked. But i'm waiting for a "sorry it was a mistake" from you,  i'm a kind person, did you?
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:20:02 PM

So if I keep my ICN on the platform, will I be able to move them from the platform and send them to an exchange as soon as they list ICN?

Anyone?

you should be able, after ICN will be listed on exchanges. I wouldn't be in a hurry to sell ICN tokens so fast - you will regret in few months

Not in a rush, just want it confirmed that I can move them whenever I want.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:21:56 PM

Good day. I have one question. Where to Start Trading Iconomy.? If so, when.? well thank you Huh
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:23:35 PM

Good day. I have one question. Where to Start Trading Iconomy.? If so, when.? well thank you Huh
1 more day mate and everyone will know  Grin

Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
puthupanth

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:24:54 PM

hi guys

Thanks guys

As long as you have control over your private keys , you should be fine and you won't lose anything . I'm not sure If the wallet you mentioned (MyEtherWallet) support sending ICNs though.

I am sure I read somewhere that online mytherwallet was a good wallet to have for ICN. I am worried now. will they send ICN straight to the address I have provided or will it be on my ICN account on the iconomi website and i will have to send them to myetherwllet? I am worried I might lose my ICN. God I think I am going paranoid now.lol
freebutcaged

Merit: 541

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:25:05 PM

I doubt if any sane investor can do much with all the complexity of this project.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:26:10 PM

My iconomi account(not the ico one), is suspended. Any one have the same problem?

the account was empty of course.

How much money did you lose?

I didn't loose a single satoshi.

The ico account was never banned, only the iconomi one was.

I'm warried because one of their dev has told me today that someone is registering with my identity, these are his words on slak:

jaka [4:22 PM]  
@videodrome I checked with our legal department. Your account was blocked, as we were unable to verify authenticy of your ID documents. Until we hear back from authorities I cannot help you further.

jaka [4:23 PM]  
sorry, but I was told that the same document/photo was already received a number of times, each time with a different name.

jaka [5:43 PM]  
look - if you are a real person, give me some time, i'll connect you with our legal guy, he will help you with details so that you can go to the police. I think we already started process with authorities on our side as well.  BUT we are 24 h away from ICO genesis, so things are a bit hectic... lots of work.

And they also ban me from telegram with this words:  "they disappear when they invite them on skype"

so unprofessional please remove these guys from assistance.

Why do you run away when they offered you not once but several time to video Skype you?
Yes it's beginning to look very suspicious, like he has falsified identification and avoiding further verification.

ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:26:37 PM

Jani was a big misunderstanding all. i know this are crazy days, a lot of support mail and any kind of problems.

But please you have to admit that the  kik from telegram was too much. i was in trouble looking for help. I have also told you about the identity teft and you kik me? lol

Now all is resolved, no one has taken my identity and my account was unblocked. But i'm waiting for a "sorry it was a mistake" from you,  i'm a kind person, did you?

You were posting in ICONOMI ICO ur support related issues. I will always try to keep channel clean (just removing unrelated content first, and if it's persistent then ban is needed) - you have to understand that. However, I'll let u back in right now.

However, I'm sorry for whole situation. You were wrongly flagged - it doesn't happen often, but sometimes it does. . But I'm not sorry for kicking u out of telegram ico group. I think that was needed.  Just as much as it's needed to unban u know.
MrPresident

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:27:11 PM

hi guys
Thanks guys
I am sure I read somewhere that online mytherwallet was a good wallet to have for ICN. I am worried now. will they send ICN straight to the address I have provided or will it be on my ICN account on the iconomi website and i will have to send them to myetherwllet? I am worried I might lose my ICN. God I think I am going paranoid now.lol
Etherwallet, myetherwallet, Mist, Parity all will work

Videodrome

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:30:08 PM

Why do you run away when they offered you not once but several time to video Skype you?

Oh god!!! please tell me you are jocking! I don't want to answer to troll anymore.

I was never ask to come on skype. I came on telegram and i get banned in 2 min. I remember you was there, but your brain is probably too small to read.

Now the problem is resolved dumbass , they have verified i'm a real person. Please shut your mouth and go trolling away from here.

To avoid your stupid and no sense comment i have blocked you, so please don't answer me.
puthupanth

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

hi guys
Thanks guys
Etherwallet, myetherwallet, Mist, Parity all will work

Thankyou Mr President!!!!

Love that name lol
Pages: « 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 [343] 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: