Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
pedrosoft

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:56:27 PM

No problem ! Wink
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:56:49 PM

you should fix that...

Rankhor

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:07:14 PM

Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:13:59 PM

So we are delaying distribution because it might be difficult for some people to send tokens to an exchange as fast as possible?

It is a problem. But as I said before "least of a problem, but to consider".

So. You release smart contract tomorrow ?

Most likely today. With dummy distribution in order for anyone who entered their own address can check if he can access it. I can't think of any better way right now to do that.

Please don't make any hasty decisions just because some investors (and bounty hunters) are impatient.  Your team seems to be handling the situation well, and you can't be blamed for someone causing mischief on the ethereum network.  The ethereum devs are top-notch and will get that sorted.  Speaking as someone who invested a generous sum, I urge you: don't be allowed to feel rushed.  I'd rather wait some time if it means the launch goes smoothly.
+1
Feeling exactly the same. To me it looks like most rushers are either bounty crybabies or small investors that just want to "trade" their tokens.
They should not influence any technical decisions 
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:14:14 PM

@Jani, and the rest of the ICONOMI team:

Congratulations on a job well done getting us to the launch pad.  Now, to use a traditional astronaut phrase, "Let's light this candle!"

Hey, can you please do a Google spreadsheet showing the "genesis block" to show how much ICN went into each of the 3508 user accounts?  Distribution statistics are important to see and consider...

Thx for nice words!

Sure.
Here is genesis block spreadsheet for 85m ICN tokens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FztYXiSJy5Ps2xc2nF4D8SHmVEimeFpAzeCfXkptQ00/edit?usp=sharing
ICN from bounties isn't included in this sheet if I'm not wrong.
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:17:06 PM

@Jani, and the rest of the ICONOMI team:

Congratulations on a job well done getting us to the launch pad.  Now, to use a traditional astronaut phrase, "Let's light this candle!"

Hey, can you please do a Google spreadsheet showing the "genesis block" to show how much ICN went into each of the 3508 user accounts?  Distribution statistics are important to see and consider...

Thx for nice words!

Sure.
Here is genesis block spreadsheet for 85m ICN tokens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FztYXiSJy5Ps2xc2nF4D8SHmVEimeFpAzeCfXkptQ00/edit?usp=sharing
ICN from bounties isn't included in this sheet if I'm not wrong.

Yes, it is 85m part, only for ico incestors, bounty is another 2m part, so bounty list is not here.
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:18:01 PM

So we are delaying distribution because it might be difficult for some people to send tokens to an exchange as fast as possible?

Most likely today. With dummy distribution in order for anyone who entered their own address can check if he can access it. I can't think of any better way right now to do that.

Please don't make any hasty decisions just because some investors (and bounty hunters) are impatient.  Your team seems to be handling the situation well, and you can't be blamed for someone causing mischief on the ethereum network.  The ethereum devs are top-notch and will get that sorted.  Speaking as someone who invested a generous sum, I urge you: don't be allowed to feel rushed.  I'd rather wait some time if it means the launch goes smoothly.
+1
Feeling exactly the same. To me it looks like most rushers are either bounty crybabies or small investors that just want to "trade" their tokens.

I can hear you all.

First plan. Contract with dummy distribution for us to deploy and for you to check if you can access with your private keys first.
JamesSany

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:21:27 PM

+1

I can hear you all.

First plan. Contract with dummy distribution for us to deploy and for you to check if you can access with your private keys first.
ICONOMI can you officially say something about myetherwallet? can we use that for withdraw from our ICO account?We want some official news about myetherwallet,please.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:22:39 PM

In that case, turn 2FA on. Leave them on ico.iconomi.net and when we unlock the contract transfer them anywhere you want without buying any extra ETH to pay for gas cost. However, keep in mind. We'll charge 1 ICN for sending ICNs out of ico.iconomi.net
So, your website will operate as a wallet. If the ICN is kept on the website, then ETH dividends will also be added there? And, would we be able to withdraw ETH from the website?
Similarly, if we want to withdraw ICN from exchanges back to our iconomi account, that would also be possible right?
futurebillions

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:23:49 PM

+1

I can hear you all.

ICONOMI can you officially say something about myetherwallet? can we use that for withdraw from our ICO account?We want some official news about myetherwallet,please.

Easy, you can use any wallet, unless you have the private key, so myetherwallet is ok, correct me if i am wrong, OP
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

+1

I can hear you all.

As someone suggested just before we'll put step by step instructions with screenshots for myetherwallet.

U'll follow those instructions and use contract with fictional values to check if all is working OK for you that way.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

In that case, turn 2FA on. Leave them on ico.iconomi.net and when we unlock the contract transfer them anywhere you want without buying any extra ETH to pay for gas cost. However, keep in mind. We'll charge 1 ICN for sending ICNs out of ico.iconomi.net
So, your website will operate as a wallet. If the ICN is kept on the website, then ETH dividends will also be added there? And, would we be able to withdraw ETH from the website?
Similarly, if we want to withdraw ICN from exchanges back to our iconomi account, that would also be possible right?

It will operate as wallet as well.

Ico website won't support eth. But we'll migrate ico part into main one soon. Before first dividends. There everything will be supported.
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:35:18 PM

Ico website won't support eth. But we'll migrate ico part into main one soon. Before first dividends. There everything will be supported.

Godspeed  Wink
JamesSany

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:37:06 PM

+1

I can hear you all.

As someone suggested just before we'll put step by step instructions with screenshots for myetherwallet.

U'll follow those instructions and use contract with fictional values to check if all is working OK for you that way.
Thank you for your kind reply.One more thing need to be confirm.If i store my ICN into myetherwallet am i also get dividend?As i know dividend will be paid from/after jan 2017,So if i store my icn from now am i getting dividend for november and december also?For more clear,lets say iconomi will pay their first divident on 31/01/2017, are you paying dividend for nov/dec all together in january?sorry for noob question but i don't want to sell my coin and i want to know the actual time for sharing dividend.
thank you
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:42:08 PM

Hi Iconomy. When to start trading ... Huh? Well thank you
kointrend

Activity: 655

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:44:08 PM

Hi,
How can I delete the eth address I entered.... to leave the tokens in your web? There seems to be no option for that.
Thanks in advanced
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:47:57 PM

From blog :"The planned ICO genesis and distribution is therefore pushed to October 13 2016 — but could be longer depending on the state of the Ethereum network. Check the current state of the Ethereum network at https://ethstats.net/. Ideally we would like to see Gas Limit return to the normal range at ~4.7 million, but as this might take time, we are developing contingency plans."
JamesSany

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:50:12 PM

Hi,
How can I delete the eth address I entered.... to leave the tokens in your web? There seems to be no option for that.
Thanks in advanced
Send email to support@iconomi.net

And tell them what you want to do.
thanx
kointrend

Activity: 655

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:58:37 PM

Hi,
Thanks in advanced
Send email to support@iconomi.net

And tell them what you want to do.
thanx
Thanks again.
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:07:45 PM

Any problem releasing the contract details so we can put them into our wallets?

Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: