Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:41:43 PM

Wish I made some blog posts lol, around 450$ for a really good blog post. Cheesy
you are right. now I am feeling I've missed another great chance. it is like the 2010 when bitcoin price reached to 1000$ and all of those people become rich who believed on bitcoin.... and others are keep regretting tell now.. I have a domain and blog but I didn't do it...

BTW congrats for all supporters. they truly deserve that.. but hope they keep supporting ICONOMI and won't dump their coins.

2010? That was about 2-3 years ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:43:44 PM

Bounty is open for anyone. If you dont do nothing, its not my fault, its not ICONOMI team fault, is only your fault.

Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:46:26 PM

Blog 435-439 on the list is the same person who just spammed out blogs and he's getting 60 stakes per blog = 21176.4706 ICN
WTF?
Must be someone's brother or something...

This one is really unfair. But not for me it is unfair to the rest of 60 stake blogs. This guy vomited his posts a couple hours before end of ico. How it had an impact on attracting new investors?

Exactly less than 1000 and this is extraordinary post? Really?

Yes really unfair, 21176.4706 ICN is a serious amount money, I should write a blog about iconomi so I could get the big bounty. Signature bounty pays too little compare to 1 blog.

Sladana actually marked one blog in red from this guy afterwards but still, hes getting about 16941.17648 ICN which is too much for blogs that didn't obey the rules and also got next to no content.

crap....i just wanna sell my btc - icn as soon as possible...it was mistake.Not good start , killed my trust. Time to go in pub)))Weekends coming !!Btc rizing i love it Grin Grin

We can just hope that they change their mind on this issue.

I think they won't. This was organized. Otherwise, why working on another sheet instead of the Gdocs, and publishing new rules while copypasting the -prepared- results just before the closing of the bounty campaign ?

I'm losing a lot of trust here too.

I don't really give a sh#t about 2k ICN but it's more on the principle. The way this has been done feels like a prepared plan to redistribute bounties at the last minute in a more "convenient" way. Convenient for whom ? You tell me. So much for decentralization. So much for so-called transparency.

It's a shame because although I like this project, this single event is making me considering a drastic change of strategy. No HODLing anymore. I might just dump everything when satisfied with a bit of profit. If any. I read every now and then that we doivent invest based on emotions. Still, confidence is crucial in crypto. This stinks. Better safe than sorry.

There was way too much ICN reserved for bounties. People are getting thousands of dollars worth of ICN for a few minutes of work. A guy gets paid 50 BTC in ICN for moderating and helping out in a thread for a month...seriously that's 30k for a months salary lol. These ICOs are getting annoying with all their bounty crap, the people invested into the ICO should be helping out with blog posts, tweets, and facebook and paying people to do it.

Lesson earned, keep my money in my pocket and rape bounties....the bounty whores are making the real cash with zero risk and zero effort.
I think nobody was expecting a 16,000 BTC investment. If the amount was ~5000 BTC then the 2% bounty would've been fair.
Also the 50BTC guy had 70,000 views to his thread and 2200+ replies. So that was not for nothing.
Agreed, particularly on Skyrik's thread. I don't understand sh#t at Russian, but it seems like the guy made an awesome job. I'm genuinely happy for him he made some serious dough with it. He deserved it.
Agreed too, on the fact that no one would've expected to raise that much money, implying huge bounties. But my point isn't about actual values of the bounties. Rather on the "redistribution" which happened in a quite shady last-minute-complete-change-of-rules, at the very very very end of the timeframe used to calculate said bounties. Oh, and the fact that said rules apply to some people, but not to others...
fraijer

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:54:13 PM

Could you please stop discussing about that fuckin bounties loser stuff, let's get to the real business please!
drnash85

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:54:32 PM

Blog 435-439 on the list is the same person who just spammed out blogs and he's getting 60 stakes per blog = 21176.4706 ICN
WTF?

This one is really unfair. But not for me it is unfair to the rest of 60 stake blogs. This guy vomited his posts a couple hours before end of ico. How it had an impact on attracting new investors?

Yes really unfair, 21176.4706 ICN is a serious amount money, I should write a blog about iconomi so I could get the big bounty. Signature bounty pays too little compare to 1 blog.

Sladana actually marked one blog in red from this guy afterwards but still, hes getting about 16941.17648 ICN which is too much for blogs that didn't obey the rules and also got next to no content.

crap....i just wanna sell my btc - icn as soon as possible...it was mistake.Not good start , killed my trust. Time to go in pub)))Weekends coming !!Btc rizing i love it Grin Grin

I think they won't. This was organized. Otherwise, why working on another sheet instead of the Gdocs, and publishing new rules while copypasting the -prepared- results just before the closing of the bounty campaign ?

I don't really give a sh#t about 2k ICN but it's more on the principle. The way this has been done feels like a prepared plan to redistribute bounties at the last minute in a more "convenient" way. Convenient for whom ? You tell me. So much for decentralization. So much for so-called transparency.

It's a shame because although I like this project, this single event is making me considering a drastic change of strategy. No HODLing anymore. I might just dump everything when satisfied with a bit of profit. If any. I read every now and then that we doivent invest based on emotions. Still, confidence is crucial in crypto. This stinks. Better safe than sorry.

There was way too much ICN reserved for bounties. People are getting thousands of dollars worth of ICN for a few minutes of work. A guy gets paid 50 BTC in ICN for moderating and helping out in a thread for a month...seriously that's 30k for a months salary lol. These ICOs are getting annoying with all their bounty crap, the people invested into the ICO should be helping out with blog posts, tweets, and facebook and paying people to do it.

Lesson earned, keep my money in my pocket and rape bounties....the bounty whores are making the real cash with zero risk and zero effort.
I think nobody was expecting a 16,000 BTC investment. If the amount was ~5000 BTC then the 2% bounty would've been fair.
Also the 50BTC guy had 70,000 views to his thread and 2200+ replies. So that was not for nothing.
Agreed, particularly on Skyrik's thread. I don't understand sh#t at Russian, but it seems like the guy made an awesome job. I'm genuinely happy for him he made some serious dough with it. He deserved it.
Agreed too, on the fact that no one would've expected to raise that much money, implying huge bounties. But my point isn't about actual values of the bounties. Rather on the "redistribution" which happened in a quite shady last-minute-complete-change-of-rules, at the very very very end of the timeframe used to calculate said bounties. Oh, and the fact that said rules apply to some people, but not to others...

Hey what do you expect in the NEW economy, this isnt the OLD (FIAT/Regulated/10.00 hr/ 0.07 cents a year raise) economy where you get paid POOP.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:59:16 PM

^^We've decided to DIVIDE BLOGS into THREE QUALITY CATEGORIES in order to reward those participants who invested more EFFORT into their blogs^^.              
BASIC = 10 stakes      
MEDIUM = 30 stakes      
EXTRAORDINARY = 60 stakes      

something new Shocked Shocked Shocked  not nice to change the rules in the end ...

Where did you read this?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18d-kY451XwIaA6QrJRdRMBKabwk0pvDkjiwqWiYpadU/edit#gid=96958661

Though I agree that all blog posts definitely aren't equal in quality, I'm a bit surprised by this decision to change the calculation rules of a month-long bounty campaign during the last two hours...

On top of that, looking at the google sheets for accepted blog posts, I was wondering if they would be able to review all the blog posts by the deadline they set (today, 6 PM).
And 2 hours before closing, they now add an extra layer of reviewing ?

Wow, let's wait and see.

EDIT : I just saw that my second article (French one) was refused RIGHT NOW, after being accepted for almost two weeks.
It's definitely original content, not an ANN translation, more than 1000 characters, with two links to the ICO.

I didn't think I would turn into one of those bounty-hunting whiners, but here I am, and this is unfair. I guess I won't get any explanation now, and considering the closing approaching in less than 2 hours, team is apparently just botching their way out of the task now.

Way to go ICONOMI, stay classy.

care to link me your french article mate?

cheers

There you go bruv

https://medium.com/@vincent.rvt/quest-ce-qu-iconomi-et-pourquoi-investir-2dc1147cc5fc#.f9iyuzrx6

That's an excellent article mate.

I hope you get that bounty sorted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:03:29 PM

price speculacion...Huh?
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:03:41 PM

Could you please stop discussing about that fuckin bounties loser stuff, let's get to the real business please!

You need to wait one more hour I think.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:04:10 PM

WTF?

Hey what do you expect in the NEW economy, this isnt the OLD (FIAT/Regulated/10.00 hr/ 0.07 cents a year raise) economy where you get paid POOP.

So instead it's 500 hr/100k raise per year lol. Free money is easily spent, especially if your giving away other people's money.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:05:16 PM

where I find price estimates Iconomy ... Huh Well thank you
drnash85

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:05:36 PM

WTF?

So instead it's 500 hr/100k raise per year lol. Free money is easily spent, especially if your giving away other people's money.

So because YOU do not know your WORTH someone else have to follow??!!??

edit: time>money
Vinz421

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:06:37 PM

WTF?

Hey what do you expect in the NEW economy, this isnt the OLD (FIAT/Regulated) economy where you get paid POOP.

I like your argument.  Smiley
I expect decentralization and transparency, as advertised.
I expect communication, which was pretty good when the fundraising was still on, but has gone AWOL since the closing.
Just take a look at here + the slack channel. **tumbleweed passing**
Last but not least, I expect contents, which were delivered a lot until now (except for the actual funds doc), so I'm pretty happy with that.

But let's be honest, out of this almost 300 pages thread, there are 50 pages of lambos, 50 of bounty whining - which I'm not so proud to now be a part of -, 50 of approximative-english p'n'd posts saying "to da moon", just checking in for the sig bounties, 100 pages of dumb questions which were, most of the times, answered in the very page, the previous pages or the blog posts.

This gives us what, 50 pages of actual content ?

Let's go to Reddit already, and upvote what actually matters. You'd be surprised about the upvoting on the recent change in the calculation of bounties.  Wink
But, yeah, I forgot we can't go to reddit anymore because the AMA and a certain "weirdgod" messed up a bit there.  Wink
drnash85

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

WTF?

Hey what do you expect in the NEW economy, this isnt the OLD (FIAT/Regulated) economy where you get paid POOP.

I like your argument.  Smiley
I expect decentralization and transparency, as advertised.
I expect communication, which was pretty good when the fundraising was still on, but has gone AWOL since the closing.
Just take a look at here + the slack channel. **tumbleweed passing**
Last but not least, I expect contents, which were delivered a lot until now (except for the actual funds doc), so I'm pretty happy with that.

But let's be honest, out of this almost 300 pages thread, there are 50 pages of lambos, 50 of bounty whining - which I'm not so proud to now be a part of -, 50 of approximative-english p'n'd posts saying "to da moon", just checking in for the sig bounties, 100 pages of dumb questions which were, most of the times, answered in the very page, the previous pages or the blog posts.

This gives us what, 50 pages of actual content ?

Let's go to Reddit already, and upvote what actually matters. You'd be surprised about the upvoting on the recent change in the calculation of bounties.  Wink
But, yeah, I forgot we can't go to reddit anymore because the AMA and a certain "weirdgod" messed up a bit there.  Wink

Sound like free market to me.
edit: love the tumbleweed analogy!
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:10:04 PM

I am going to write article and get some free iconomi.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 05:11:03 PM

price speculacion...Huh?

0.0006 Grin
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:11:54 PM

Investors are going to get fraped by the bounty hunters.

It is now inevitable that this will be massively dumped.

I only wish they distributed the ICN tokens to investors first instead of those pesky bounty hunters.

Angry
drnash85

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:12:26 PM

x1000
Vinz421

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

^^We've decided to DIVIDE BLOGS into THREE QUALITY CATEGORIES in order to reward those participants who invested more EFFORT into their blogs^^.              
BASIC = 10 stakes      
MEDIUM = 30 stakes      
EXTRAORDINARY = 60 stakes      

something new Shocked Shocked Shocked  not nice to change the rules in the end ...

Where did you read this?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18d-kY451XwIaA6QrJRdRMBKabwk0pvDkjiwqWiYpadU/edit#gid=96958661

Though I agree that all blog posts definitely aren't equal in quality, I'm a bit surprised by this decision to change the calculation rules of a month-long bounty campaign during the last two hours...

On top of that, looking at the google sheets for accepted blog posts, I was wondering if they would be able to review all the blog posts by the deadline they set (today, 6 PM).
And 2 hours before closing, they now add an extra layer of reviewing ?

Wow, let's wait and see.

EDIT : I just saw that my second article (French one) was refused RIGHT NOW, after being accepted for almost two weeks.
It's definitely original content, not an ANN translation, more than 1000 characters, with two links to the ICO.

I didn't think I would turn into one of those bounty-hunting whiners, but here I am, and this is unfair. I guess I won't get any explanation now, and considering the closing approaching in less than 2 hours, team is apparently just botching their way out of the task now.

Way to go ICONOMI, stay classy.

care to link me your french article mate?

cheers

There you go bruv

https://medium.com/@vincent.rvt/quest-ce-qu-iconomi-et-pourquoi-investir-2dc1147cc5fc#.f9iyuzrx6

That's an excellent article mate.

I hope you get that bounty sorted.

Merci.  Smiley
Medium stats on the last hour are exploding for this article BTW.  Grin
I hope so, although I've pretty much given up, if they were to do something about it, I would have heard / status would have changed, by now..
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:17:22 PM

Are you sure....it's Amazing if this realy  Shocked Shocked
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:17:30 PM

WTF?

So because YOU do not know your WORTH someone else have to follow??!!??

edit: time>money

Time>money lol, if time is that valuable we wouldn't be wasting our time posting on BCT lol. I guess we're all rocket scientists here, so our time is extremely valuable  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: