Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:02:53 AM

Hi,

a question.

How much money i get if i have for Example 1000ICN and the INDEX Fund raises 10% in januar.
How much ETH then i get in Januar?

Hey,

First, your ICNs won't be invested in the ICNX, so you won't get any money directly from the INDEX rise.
If you want to, you would have to invest directly in the ICNX.

Second, no way to calculate that for now. Your ICN will bring you money from the fees collected on the funds.
The more money in the funds, the bigger the dividends. What's good with the rise is that it will attract more and more investors, thus bringing fees to the platform, and dividends to you.

But if my ICN are not invested why should i buy ICN? Or must I invest with these ICN in ICNX?

I'm confuse myself lol. how do we directly invest to ICNX then?
i had it in my mind that we can receive dividends by just holding ICN itself. its totally different thing when its said by you  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MrPresident

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:03:05 AM

If it's just .01 ETH, why are some people saying that they spent $5 on gas?
but if you use more ETH your transaction will come trough faster

Then it must be pretty slow is people are willing to pay $5 vs .01 Eth. [/quote]
[/quote]
I said I BOUGHT $5 eth FOR gas, not that I Spent $5 on gas.
 Tongue

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Vinz421

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:04:13 AM

Hi,

a question.

How much money i get if i have for Example 1000ICN and the INDEX Fund raises 10% in januar.

Hey,

First, your ICNs won't be invested in the ICNX, so you won't get any money directly from the INDEX rise.

Second, no way to calculate that for now. Your ICN will bring you money from the fees collected on the funds.
The more money in the funds, the bigger the dividends. What's good with the rise is that it will attract more and more investors, thus bringing fees to the platform, and dividends to you.

But if my ICN are not invested why should i buy ICN? Or must I invest with these ICN in ICNX?

Because ICNs represent ownership of the platform. It's a middle to long term bet, hoping that the platform will end up handling so much money that the fees will bring multiple times the initial investment in dividends. Forever.
ICNX is "only" the platform's flagship product, along with the PERF.fund.

I don't think investment of ICNs in ICNX will be allowed. You'll be able to enter using FIAT or other cryptos.
More info will be coming when the team opens it.
becauseI

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:04:44 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

Please read the whitepaper. Most of your questions will be answered there. Looks like you dont understand what ICONOMI is all about.

I read it two times and i cant find anythink about investing in the Funds, how to invest and how to be paid... If you find it send me please the Page Number. Never saw such a bet whitepaper.

daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:06:22 AM

Hey. Is ICNOMI disabled 2FA verification? I am trying to prefer my account for withdraw but I am not receiving 2FA Verfication Email?

can someone please guide me little bit?

I am not sure whether there is an email verification. You can try out the google authenticator method for 2FA verification. It should work.

Vinz421

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:09:06 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

Please read the whitepaper. Most of your questions will be answered there. Looks like you dont understand what ICONOMI is all about.

I read it two times and i cant find anythink about investing in the Funds, how to invest and how to be paid... If you find it send me please the Page Number. Never saw such a bet whitepaper.

Technical details on the funds are not released yet. They're scheduled to be delivered during Q4.
becauseI

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:11:59 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

Technical details on the funds are not released yet. They're scheduled to be delivered during Q4.

Huh Huh Huh No detalis and they got 10mil Euro?? Are the investeros stupid or what?

I think next time i make also a ICO. Whitepaper 9 Pages with nothing and i think 1mil i get without any Problem. After 2 weeks i close because of ETH Network problems.

daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:14:16 AM

So without ETH i am not able to send ICN?

Yes, you will need some ether usually less than 1 ether to cover the transaction cost which is refereed as "GAS". The exact gas will depend upon the size of the transaction.

copaamerica

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:17:18 AM

So without ETH i am not able to send ICN?

Yes, you will need some ether usually less than 1 ether to cover the transaction cost which is refereed as "GAS". The exact gas will depend upon the size of the transaction.

Ethereum gas is similar to bitcoin miner fee, right? Gas=mining fee, if i understand well.
Vinz421

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:19:34 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

Huh Huh Huh No detalis and they got 10mil Euro?? Are the investeros stupid or what?

I think next time i make also a ICO. Whitepaper 9 Pages with nothing and i think 1mil i get without any Problem. After 2 weeks i close because of ETH Network problems.

You're focusing on the two funds being the main plan for profitability again. We're talking about the platform's potential.
Please re-read the whitepapers.
Then, do yourself a favor and research a bit about how FIAT works today, how investment in securities work today (and how "profitable" they are) and how much time you figure it will stay this way before the whole thing collapses again.

Then cry a bit and rush on Polo / Kraken to buy ICNs for 4-5X the ICO price at best. Wink
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:23:23 AM

Whitepaper:

ICN will be an Ethereum-based token of value. Tokens are a digital asset, bearing value by themselves based on their underlying assets, properties and/or rights. ICN tokens represent ownership of the ICONOMI platform, allowing their holders to receive dividends and vote on ICONOMI related issues.

By holding ICN's you will receive dividends
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:23:30 AM

you do not need $5 to sent your token, 0.01 eth is enough for the transaction fee
I dont think to pay $5 for the transaction fee it is too much.

LOL Cheesy... mate i would never use system that charge 5$ per transaction while you can pen less tan cents with eg. Doge,BC....

By holding ICN's you will receive dividends

If there is profit ^^

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
becauseI

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:25:04 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

You're focusing on the funds being the main plan again. We're talking about the platform's potential.
Then, do yourself a favor and research a bit about how FIAT works today, how investment in securities work today (and how "profitable" they are) and how much time you figure it will stay this way before the whole thing collapses again.

Then cry a bit and rush on Polo / Kraken to buy ICNs for 4-5X the ICO price at best. Wink

Why to Polo. I am in with 50.000Euro  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Vinz421

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:30:09 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

You're focusing on the funds being the main plan again. We're talking about the platform's potential.

Why to Polo. I am in with 50.000Euro  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In that case, I'm glad to inform you what would have been your reasoning before a 50K investment...
... if you had had any. (?)
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:32:31 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

Read things before you post stupid comments.
Well glad to know which ICO to avoid in the future.

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
becauseI

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:33:24 AM

Hi,

a question.

Hey,

Why to Polo. I am in with 50.000Euro  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In that case, I'm glad to inform you what would have been your reasoning before a 50K investement...

A friend that is quiet good in Krypto Trading (he bought a house alone after ETH Trading) have told me i should invest 50k.
after ico he tell x2 is nothing so i have 100k. 90k i take after x2 and 10k he told i should let in for the next year.

Vinz421

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:46:51 AM

@Jani, and the rest of the ICONOMI team:

Congratulations on a job well done getting us to the launch pad.  Now, to use a traditional astronaut phrase, "Let's light this candle!"

Hey, can you please do a Google spreadsheet showing the "genesis block" to show how much ICN went into each of the 3508 user accounts?  Distribution statistics are important to see and consider...

Thx for nice words!

Sure.
Here is genesis block spreadsheet for 85m ICN tokens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FztYXiSJy5Ps2xc2nF4D8SHmVEimeFpAzeCfXkptQ00/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, EXTREMELY interesting data....

Out of 3508 ICO investors, 25% of all available ICN worth $3.10M total is held by 12 people
Out of 3508 ICO investors, 50% of all available ICN worth $6.20M total is held by 68 people
Out of 3508 ICO investors, 75% of all available ICN worth $9.30M total is held by 582 people

Out of 3508 ICO investors, 2926 are splitting only 10% of all available ICN worth $1.25M among themselves.

This looks to me like the majority of the ICN is being held by deep pocket people as a long term investment.  

I predict a relatively small proportion of total ICN is going to be on the exchanges.  A shortage on the exchanges should mean a higher price.

To da moon for ICN!

In that case, I'm glad to inform you what would have been your reasoning before a 50K investement...

A friend that is quiet good in Krypto Trading (he bought a house alone after ETH Trading) have told me i should invest 50k.
after ico he tell x2 is nothing so i have 100k. 90k i take after x2 and 10k he told i should let in for the next year.

And your friend is probably right.
When I see those kind of strategies from one of the top holders, I'm not so reassured knowing that only 12 people hold 25% of the supply and 68 people hold 50% ...
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:53:26 AM

We will get dividend on our ICN if there is a profit in ICNX,what would we get by investing directly in ICNX?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Vinz421

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:57:31 AM

We will get dividend on our ICN if there is a profit in ICNX,what would we get by investing directly in ICNX?

The actual profit ! (if you sell, ofc)
Not the fee on that profit (ICN).
p4xil

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:57:37 AM

We will get dividends on our ICN, if there is a profit in ICNP

Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Selling Nothing for only 1.99 ICN
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: