Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
cryptomoon

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:25:31 PM

So ive got "ethereum wallet" can I use the "main account (etherbase)" account address as my withdrawal address..?

Sorry for the noobishness, never played with ether so its making me a bit paranoid...
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:25:58 PM

is there any announcement about the exchange where ICN will be traded? i'm afraid i may have missed the information. also if ICN are withdrawn from web wallet, will they still be eligible for ETH dividends?
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:38:06 PM

banned every where Although you are not spammer or robots, good bye bounty
mexicotaco

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:43:26 PM

banned every where Although you are not spammer or robots, good bye bounty

Maybe they still distribute the bounty? Be patient, yes, there are many people are not spammers or bots, but got no bounty
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:49:08 PM

Please all these zero bounty people...

There is a video - "What to do if your ICONOMI bounty is zero.."

This is your answer to zero bounty Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:53:47 PM

We've decided to DIVIDE BLOGS into THREE QUALITY CATEGORIES in order to reward those participants who invested more EFFORT into their blogs.        

BASIC = 10 stakes      

MEDIUM = 30 stakes      

EXTRAORDINARY = 60 stakes      

THIS  IS VERY UNFAIR......and when you consider that this was decided on the last moment!

At least, they can put: 20-35-45 ..... instead

What is not fair is that someone with a shitty blog would get the same amount as someone who spend a lot of time and effort in their blog.

Effort should be rewarded as that is what gets attention from people and attracted more new ivnestors.
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:55:29 PM

We've decided to DIVIDE BLOGS into THREE QUALITY CATEGORIES in order to reward those participants who invested more EFFORT into their blogs.        

BASIC = 10 stakes      

MEDIUM = 30 stakes      

EXTRAORDINARY = 60 stakes      

THIS  IS VERY UNFAIR......and when you consider that this was decided on the last moment!

At least, they can put: 20-35-45 ..... instead

What is not fair is that someone with a shitty blog would get the same amount as someone who spend a lot of time and effort in their blog.

Effort should be rewarded as that is what gets attention from people and attracted more new ivnestors.

Is this unfair for everyone or just unfair for YOU?

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:09:56 PM

for everyone..
I do not militate against their decision, I confront in that this was decided at the last minute and not from the beginning
Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:13:22 PM

I think it's very fair to those who actually put in the effort. It's unfair to those who just did minimal to get by....welcome to the justice of life.

TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:16:40 PM

I thank the team for their good work by sifting multi-accounts in the Twitter campaign. I am very surprised that you were able to make qualified. I hope your work will become an example for other start-ups!
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:33:01 PM

I thank the team for their good work by sifting multi-accounts in the Twitter campaign. I am very surprised that you were able to make qualified. I hope your work will become an example for other start-ups!
+1 for that
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:33:31 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 04:56:52 PM by Meuh5598i

So the people who helped to promote the ICO campaign doesn't deserve any reward?The problem is with spamming over social media twitter/facebook,what's wrong with the signature campaign?If there is any spam post which can easily identify by checking their post history,they can eliminate those participants.Most successful marketing campaign is signature campaign and some people contributed as much possible during the bounty campaign.What is the point for eliminating them from bounty?They didn't help you?Did you find anything spammy with the signature?How you chose the best supporter for ICN?just according to investment? What is the meaning of bounty?out of thousands of bounty participants only 3.5k are invested in ICO. 400+ signature participants may be 30% people did low quality posts and its easy to identify.

Nobody cares because they will get a big reward and calling us bla bla because we're bounty hunter?Do you giving us free coin?isn't for our work as a forum poster?If a translator get thousands of dollar,if a blogger gets thousands of bucks just spending few hours,then why not signature participants deserve hundreds dollars who advertised your ICO ads for whole week?If a 500 words blog posts help ICONOMI a lot thats why they deserve big reward,then why not we who posted for your ads on various forum threads which is much time consuming than translating a page or blogging or some social share?ICONOMI gets their majority investment from this forum nobody can disagree that,its only because we spread your ICO campaign throughout the forum.New rules every time and we accept that.some people are in holiday because there is a big Hindu festival for whole week but we claim  our bounty before the deadline what ever and where ever we are,we follow and did the procedure.But sad thing is some people got big against their small effort and some people receive nothing whatever they did,they did better then any promoter.Not all the people are spammer or low quality poster,not all the participants are true supporter,its all because of money,and people can say anything for money because money talks.But after a successful ICO there is new rules coming every day.There is nothing stated before about the identity verifications,you never told that when you allowed fiat deposits.You must stated this KYC requirement before asking for any fiat deposits,people are surprised every time whenever there is new rules,new requirement.

If iconomi raised only 2k BTC then nobody will care about the bounty,nobody ever shouting for bounty abuser.its only because ico collection was big and some people wants to increase their share by excluded others.But among the spammer you rejected some true supporter and hard worker.If my posts are identified as spam then i never ask for my signature bounty,everybody will accept any rules if you introduced today that only 15 posts per week will be rewarded,yes its possible to change the rules anytime,everytime..I fu** them who consider them self as a true supporter,actually they are hiding their original view to show their support.The true supporter never shouted like that he is a fan of iconomi. If you read their post history you'll find some shits,he never helped a single person about iconomi.he's just busy to count his posts by saying waooo ICN to the moon,lamboo,millionier etc..this is your true supporter right which you reward them for?And we're only a spammer who posted only for signature bounty but never try to posted unrelative and unwanted posts.Good job ICONOMI,you changed the definition of BOUNTY.

If you find my English bad,i don't care.I don't related to any English country,its my 2nd language and i think you can read and understand my broken English,its enough.
I don't cry if i am not accepted for signature bounty because rules are not only for me,but reward belongs to the contributor,not for spammer.

Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:35:52 PM

So the people who helped to promote the ICO campaign doesn't deserve any reward?The problem is with spamming over social media twitter/facebook,what's wrong with the signature campaign?If there is any spam post which can easily identify by checking their post history,they can eliminate those participants.Most successful marketing campaign is signature campaign and some people contributed as much possible during the bounty campaign.What is the point for eliminating them from bounty?They didn't help you?Did you find anything spammy with the signature?How you chose the best supporter for ICN?just according to investment? What is the meaning of bounty?out of thousands of bounty participants only 3.5k are invested in ICO. 400+ signature participants may be 30% people did low quality posts and its easy to identify.Nobody cares because they will get a big reward and calling us bla bla because we're bounty hunter?Do you giving us free coin?isn't for our work as a forum poster?If a translator get thousands of dollar,if a blogger gets thousands of bucks just spending few hours,then why not signature participants deserve hundreds dollars who advertised your ICO ads for whole week?If a 500 words blog posts help ICONOMI a lot thats why they deserve big reward,then why not we who posted for your ads on various forum threads which is much time consuming than translating a page or blogging or some social share?ICONOMI gets their majority investment from this forum nobody can disagree that,its only because we spread your ICO campaign throughout the forum.New rules every time and we accept that.some people are in holiday because there is a big Hindu festival for whole week but we claim  our bounty before the deadline what ever and where ever we are,we follow and did the procedure.But sad thing is some people got big against their small effort and some people receive nothing whatever they did,they did better then any promoter.Not all the people are spammer or low quality poster,not all the participants are true supporter,its all because of money,and people can say anything for money because money talks.But after a successful ICO there is new rules coming every day.There is nothing stated before about the identity verifications,you never told that when you allowed fiat deposits.You must stated this KYC requirement before asking for any fiat deposits,people are surprised every time whenever there is new rules,new requirement.If iconomi raised only 2k BTC then nobody will care about the bounty,nobody ever shouting for bounty abuser.its only because ico collection was big and some people wants to increase their share by excluded others.But among the spammer you rejected some true supporter and hard worker.If my posts are identified as spam then i never ask for my signature bounty,everybody will accept any rules if you introduced today that only 15 posts per week will be rewarded,yes its possible to change the rules anytime,everytime..I fu** them who consider them self as a true supporter,actually they are hiding their original view to show their support.The true supporter never shouted like that he is a fan of iconomi. If you read their post history you'll find some shits,he never helped a single person about iconomi.he's just busy to count his posts by saying waooo ICN to the moon,lamboo,millionier etc..this is your true supporter right which you reward them for?And we're only a spammer who posted only for signature bounty but never try to posted unrelative and unwanted posts.Good job ICONOMI,you changed the definition of BOUNTY.
If you find my English bad,i don't care.I don't related to any English country,its my 2nd language and i think you can read and understand my broken English,its enough.
I don't cry if i am not accepted for signature bounty because rules are not only for me,but reward belongs to the contributor,not for spammer.

This is just too hard to read, I'm sorry but many won't hear your cry because of the method you used.

Daparski

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:38:55 PM

is there any announcement about the exchange where ICN will be traded? i'm afraid i may have missed the information. also if ICN are withdrawn from web wallet, will they still be eligible for ETH dividends?
was written here and in the official announcements few dozen times

for all eager bounty hunters - ICN on exchanges - will be announced by the exchange, and not by Iconomi team
Don't cry later on when price will hit >10x

You will be eligible for eth dividends as long as you have control over the address you provided at the platform - meaning as long as you have the private key. If you keep them on exchange - I think you still should be able to, but I wouldn't park ICN or any other crypto on an exchange
CoinMega

Activity: 133
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:39:41 PM

<bold things>

From what I previously read, you can PM them here for Signature bounty related issue. And trust me, if you did not spam, you'll get your bounty.

It was already notified that KYC verification will be required for those who deposit more than 1000 USD/Euro in fiat.
Daparski

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

So ive got "ethereum wallet" can I use the "main account (etherbase)" account address as my withdrawal address..?

Sorry for the noobishness, never played with ether so its making me a bit paranoid...
You can, as long as you have very strong password for it. If you haven't played with ether, I'd suggest you one of those 2 options:
1. Keep your funds on the platform (make sure your password is minimum 12 random characters, and has nothing to do with your registered email address password)
or
2. Deposit some ether into the wallet first, then send them to other wallet (your exchange address perhaps). Repeat that few times until you are comfortable enough with your very strong and random password. Only after that update your ICN deposit address on the platform.
First thing you do after receiving your ICN tokens - you backup your wallet key (that is the keystore folder - you can access it from the wallet UI). If that file gets lost - you've loost your ICN tokens and any other ether you had there
And DON'T backup it on a cloud service
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:57:37 PM

My twitter bounty went from 275 ICN to more than 700 ICN, I was retweeting and making my own tweets about ICONOMI, as well as I got 1700 ICN from signature campaign and 2387 ICN for one blog, I am not posting here to show you my bounties, but I would say that spent a lot of time to get these bounties, and I am satisfied now. Thank you ICONOMI team.
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:01:11 PM

For everyone complaining about the "unfairness" of paying better bounty hunters more:

If you work for someone, you don't get paid just to show up. You get paid to make money for your company. If one blogger delivers more quality than others (therefore making more money for the company) I believe that blogger deserves to get paid more than others. The reason is because that paying for quality will encourage other bloggers to actually put some effort into what you're doing.
I didn't even claim any bounties, so I'm not saying this to be an a**-kisser.

If everyone gets equally paid regardless of outcome (blog quality, amount of posts, etc) you could expect we'd end up like a factory in the Soviet Union, where the workers often half-assed everything because they knew they were getting paid anyways.

We should encourage good work. We encourage good work by paying good workers more.  Smiley
SweFinnish

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:10:09 PM

So the people who helped to promote the ICO campaign doesn't deserve any reward?The problem is with spamming over social media twitter/facebook,what's wrong with the signature campaign?If there is any spam post which can easily identify by checking their post history,they can eliminate those participants.Most successful marketing campaign is signature campaign and some people contributed as much possible during the bounty campaign.What is the point for eliminating them from bounty?They didn't help you?Did you find anything spammy with the signature?How you chose the best supporter for ICN?just according to investment? What is the meaning of bounty?out of thousands of bounty participants only 3.5k are invested in ICO. 400+ signature participants may be 30% people did low quality posts and its easy to identify.

Nobody cares because they will get a big reward and calling us bla bla because we're bounty hunter?Do you giving us free coin?isn't for our work as a forum poster?If a translator get thousands of dollar,if a blogger gets thousands of bucks just spending few hours,then why not signature participants deserve hundreds dollars who advertised your ICO ads for whole week?If a 500 words blog posts help ICONOMI a lot thats why they deserve big reward,then why not we who posted for your ads on various forum threads which is much time consuming than translating a page or blogging or some social share?ICONOMI gets their majority investment from this forum nobody can disagree that,its only because we spread your ICO campaign throughout the forum.New rules every time and we accept that.some people are in holiday because there is a big Hindu festival for whole week but we claim  our bounty before the deadline what ever and where ever we are,we follow and did the procedure.But sad thing is some people got big against their small effort and some people receive nothing whatever they did,they did better then any promoter.Not all the people are spammer or low quality poster,not all the participants are true supporter,its all because of money,and people can say anything for money because money talks.But after a successful ICO there is new rules coming every day.There is nothing stated before about the identity verifications,you never told that when you allowed fiat deposits.You must stated this KYC requirement before asking for any fiat deposits,people are surprised every time whenever there is new rules,new requirement.

If iconomi raised only 2k BTC then nobody will care about the bounty,nobody ever shouting for bounty abuser.its only because ico collection was big and some people wants to increase their share by excluded others.But among the spammer you rejected some true supporter and hard worker.If my posts are identified as spam then i never ask for my signature bounty,everybody will accept any rules if you introduced today that only 15 posts per week will be rewarded,yes its possible to change the rules anytime,everytime..I fu** them who consider them self as a true supporter,actually they are hiding their original view to show their support.The true supporter never shouted like that he is a fan of iconomi. If you read their post history you'll find some shits,he never helped a single person about iconomi.he's just busy to count his posts by saying waooo ICN to the moon,lamboo,millionier etc..this is your true supporter right which you reward them for?And we're only a spammer who posted only for signature bounty but never try to posted unrelative and unwanted posts.Good job ICONOMI,you changed the definition of BOUNTY.

You are right, actually I pm op, I submitted more than 50 spammers, finally they gave me zero signature bounty, maybe they miss my email, or they did ignore me think i am not a real supporter?? So I helped them find spammers did not contribute to this project, if that, I am fucking DONE. They let me down.
Pap0u

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:11:25 PM

For everyone complaining about the "unfairness" of paying better bounty hunters more:

If you work for someone, you don't get paid just to show up. You get paid to make money for your company. If one blogger delivers more quality than others (therefore making more money for the company) I believe that blogger deserves to get paid more than others. The reason is because that paying for quality will encourage other bloggers to actually put some effort into what you're doing.
I didn't even claim any bounties, so I'm not saying this to be an a**-kisser.

If everyone gets equally paid regardless of outcome (blog quality, amount of posts, etc) you could expect we'd end up like a factory in the Soviet Union, where the workers often half-assed everything because they knew they were getting paid anyways.

We should encourage good work. We encourage good work by paying good workers more.  Smiley

It's the welfare mentality. The majority want to be fed by the hard work of the few.

Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: