Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:17:03 PM

Why is Iconomi asking me for verification although I invested with Bitcoins Huh :

ICONOMI requires additional user information to meet the Know your customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies.
After successful identification verification, you will be able to access your ICN tokens.
This verification option is for all but not mandatory for all to verify their identity.This KYC verification for those who invested fiat through bank transfer.Just leave it if you didn't invest any fiat money.
thanx

The way it's written seems pretty mandatory.

Maybe you should check in from within your ICO account itself.....

ICONOMI should clarify this issue ASAP

ICONOMI have clarified that at least 10000000 times. It doesn't matter how many times they will clarify it - you will still need to actually read it once.
Deposits for FIAT above 1000 dollar or 1000 euro are required to provide user verification (KYC). Everything else - NOT. Under everything else you have: deposits less than 1000euro/dollar, deposits with crypto

kapish?

Hey asshole.

Why don't you log on to your ICO account and then click on verification........

Then you can fucking talk....

KAPISH?

why you go so personal? I didn't call you stupid..
In my account there is nothing like that because I invested with BTC. If that is the case with you (ICO login, right? Not https://www.iconomi.net), don't you think it is a better option to ping the team on telegram or send them a support request instead of btt page? There are like ~20 pages per day with the same questions - bounties, no bounties. When bounties, when tokens

Well Mr Know It All,

I also invested with BTC ONLY and I have this verification crap.

If you could be fucked to read what I wrote, you would also click the verification tab within your account and you will see the same thing for your account.

Genius....

Roll Eyes

Well, I don't have that. I have 2FA enabled from the very beginning. I just need to check the 'I agree and understand' checkbox and then to provide eth address
If it is different for you contact Iconomi team directly on telegram..
Sorry for the kapish, this thread is full with the same questions over and over again
peace?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

i use jaxx wallet ,is it available to get token ICN ?
polister

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:18:43 PM

Why is Iconomi asking me for verification although I invested with Bitcoins Huh :

ICONOMI requires additional user information to meet the Know your customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) policies.
After successful identification verification, you will be able to access your ICN tokens.

WTF?

If you invested with crypto, there should be no verification.

BS

This is for those who bought ICO with fiat. it does make sense right?  you don't have to be afraid if you bought ICN with fiat and did nothing wrong.
If you bought ICN with BTC then i guess it you don't need to fill up this form.

But there should be no verification request in my ico account because i invested with bitcoins. I know what Iconomi said but i can not just ignore this and hope that it is not necessary because it is very clearly stated that I need the verification process to get my tokens. That is very confusing!

Yes. It is quite confusing.

I also only invested with BTC and I got the same notice.

Huh
Maybe we triggered some limit? I invested more than the 1000 EUR Limit (but of course in Bitcoin, not FIAT).
It is probably only a glitch in the ICO account - I really hope so!

polister

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:24:30 PM

This verification option is for all but not mandatory for all to verify their identity.This KYC verification for those who invested fiat through bank transfer.Just leave it if you didn't invest any fiat money.
thanx

ICONOMI have clarified that at least 10000000 times. It doesn't matter how many times they will clarify it - you will still need to actually read it once.
Deposits for FIAT above 1000 dollar or 1000 euro are required to provide user verification (KYC). Everything else - NOT. Under everything else you have: deposits less than 1000euro/dollar, deposits with crypto

kapish?

Hey asshole.

KAPISH?

In my account there is nothing like that because I invested with BTC. If that is the case with you (ICO login, right? Not https://www.iconomi.net), don't you think it is a better option to ping the team on telegram or send them a support request instead of btt page? There are like ~20 pages per day with the same questions - bounties, no bounties. When bounties, when tokens

Well Mr Know It All,

If you could be fucked to read what I wrote, you would also click the verification tab within your account and you will see the same thing for your account.

Genius....

Roll Eyes

Well, I don't have that. I have 2FA enabled from the very beginning. I just need to check the 'I agree and understand' checkbox and then to provide eth address
Sorry for the kapish, this thread is full with the same questions over and over again
peace?
I have also 2FA enabled from the very beginning - so are you saying you have no tab saying "verifcation" on the Menu?
It is below "Bounties" and above "Change password" !?

Jaroslav2007x

Activity: 779
Merit: 291

40% is 40%

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:28:30 PM

My rewards facebook is showing up and not Twitter? I am robot on Twitter and facebook in human  Huh
I support the idea that knows everything I'm not more and not a spammer, given bans in the telegram and personally Jani .. Here it is confusing, I invested and I believe the bot, the rules change on the go ... The twitter bot I in facebook I human Huh Huh Huh Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
polister

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:34:02 PM

STOP BS - activate 2FA that is all needed for crypto investors
I have non fiat and i can move out ICN

You don't know that yet.
I have the same screen like yours and can give them my ether adress. But additional under the verification tab it says that the coins will only moved after verification!
Do you have the verification tab shown in you account? Or is it missing?
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:34:17 PM

9000ICN for bounty is good enuf?  Huh Huh

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:34:25 PM

thanx

kapish?

Hey asshole.

KAPISH?

Well Mr Know It All,

Genius....

Roll Eyes

peace?
I have also 2FA enabled from the very beginning - so are you saying you have no tab saying "verifcation" on the Menu?

obviously these idiots haven't understood what we are trying to say.

I have 2 FA as well and invested BTC only.

Maybe it's because we invested more than 1000 EUR in BTC...
BitPotus

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:39:51 PM

9000ICN for bounty is good enuf?  Huh Huh

that's like 2 fucking BTC......how much more you want you greedy fuck?

Roll Eyes
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:40:36 PM

thanx

kapish?

Hey asshole.

KAPISH?

Well Mr Know It All,

Genius....

Roll Eyes

peace?

Maybe it's because we invested more than 1000 EUR...

Think twice about who's the idiot here.

Everyone has that verification tab. It doesn't matter if you invested 1 satoshi or 10000BTC
The option is only there for the guys who invested over 1000$ in fiat.
mike77777

Activity: 464

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:43:02 PM

9000ICN for bounty is good enuf?  Huh Huh
NOOOOOOOO, it's not.
BitPotus

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:43:25 PM

thanx

kapish?

Hey asshole.

KAPISH?

Well Mr Know It All,

Genius....

Roll Eyes

peace?

Everyone has that verification tab. It doesn't matter if you invested 1 satoshi or 10000BTC

Well maybe them ICONOMI people should make it very clear that this for FIAT ONLY.

Cause the way it is right now, it feels that unless I provide them with my name, id details and fucking home address, I ain't getting my tokens.....
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:50:49 PM

thanx

kapish?

Hey asshole.

KAPISH?

Well Mr Know It All,

Genius....

Roll Eyes

peace?

Well maybe them ICONOMI people should make it very clear that this for FIAT ONLY.

Cause the way it is right now, it feels that unless I provide them with my name, id details and fucking home address, I ain't getting my tokens.....

You can look it up on their blog

https://medium.com/iconominet/secure-your-iconomi-ico-account-with-two-factor-authentication-2fa-665374ee3264#.tmpeub84g

"Because we want to provide a reliable and secure environment for all ICONOMI users, enabled Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is required. Furthermore, all investors who deposited 1000 EUR (or USD equivalent) or more in fiat currency will have to complete Know You Customer (KYC) identity verification."
malmoghetto

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:53:55 PM

i use jaxx wallet ,is it available to get token ICN ?

I have the same question, anyone knows this answer? Thanks

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:56:05 PM

There are so many stupid quotes already, just stop the useless quotes.

I saw earlier people with 60 stakes receiving 1500 ICN or so is that true?

How does the stakes work are they different for each campaign? like stakes for blog gives more ICN and twitter or facebook stakes giving different amounts?

I'm not worried about my bounty or anything since all I get is less than 500 ICN.
#iconomi, if ETH price goes down then ICN price goes down with it or it just compensate the loss accordingly?

What I want to know did I invest on ETH via #iconomi ?
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:58:15 PM

Dear diary (X.16) is atleast syncing.  Last one stopped with 24,000 blocks to go. I deleted the whole chaindirectory. 
The keys are stored in Appdata right by default? 
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:01:13 PM

waiting 11 october  Kiss
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:01:37 PM

I saw earlier people with 60 stakes receiving 1500 ICN or so is that true?
No : )

old data - 60stakes give you now 4296 ICN : ) old DATA ^^

#iconomi, if ETH price goes down then ICN price goes down with it or it just compensate the loss accordingly?

What I want to know did I invest on ETH via #iconomi ?

You will get dividends in ETH but it will be profit converted into ETH you can sell ETH same day and loss for you.

At exchange ETH and ICN are 2 diffrent tokens price doesn't matter.
ICN can migrate to Lisk if needed or another blockchain in future.

ICN just use ETH to pay dividends that is all.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:02:37 PM

latest means better.....for the time being
cryptodev2014

Activity: 168

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:05:16 PM

when pool will be live

CRYPTODAO ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ CRYPTODAO
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
PRO WEBTRADE   CRYPTO LOAN
Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: