Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253584 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:33:55 PM

lets keep calm and wait till 15th November Cheesy

did you find those weak hands on Kraken?

yes , actually did  Wink  but it took long time ... sad that i cant get more, run out of btc  Embarrassed
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:34:02 PM

Don't be greedy, just sell and move on.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:36:35 PM

5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

again? Grin
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:38:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VO0Bx0t.png

Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

yes , actually did  Wink  but it took long time ... sad that i cant get more, run out of btc  Embarrassed
Same here
Smiley
petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

I am a bit confused. Why the dev's would care about the tokens being traded on POLO or REX? The gathered 10m $ which they can use are still in their possession.
If the price of ICN pups or dumps they would still have 10 m $ to work and do what they have promised to do. The difference would be for the token owners which could gain profits from trading. If the big wales are not interested in trading ... they can just not trade. No harm done. If the value of the ICN goes to the moon everyone is happy, dev's have the same 10m $ + a nice profit from their 15 m ICNs owned. If the value goes to 10 satoshies ... the dev's still have those 10 m $, the big wales do not care as they invested long term, dividends and so on ... and for the rest ... well ... is a free market. I doubt anyone will blame the dev's that they added the token to POLO and because of that the value went to 100 sats. The dev's would be blame if they do not deliver the fund, platform and dividends ... As long as they deliver what is written in the white paper no normal investor would blame the dev's.
So for god sake ... if they afforded to pay some Russian translation 50 BTC ... why is so hard to pay 3 BTC to Bittrex ? I am sure is not about the money. So what is the real problem ? Regarding Polo I am not sure they can really push it there .... really don't know how coins gets added there, but there are so many shitcoins even at less that 5 sat / coin, with less than 1 BTC volume per day in trading. So what am I missing?
I cannot believe they would "loose" more than a day to "negotiate" anything related to this topic with the exchanges, is not like they have to technically teach the exchanges how to implement the adding of ICN (its not the first ethereum based token added on these exchanges) ... so that BS with "focusing on the important things" is just that ... BS. So what is the real reason ? Liqui added the token without a problem, why POLO does not do this ? they have a lot of coins low in value and in volume ... so no real reason not to list it by their own wish. Did the dev's made an arrangement with them not to add it yet (of course is a speculation, as they seems to have an NDA with these exchanges, so I do not expect they to come up with an explanation)? We are not all retards, some of us have a brain and like to think and judge ... so if no better explanation can be provided ... I can go with dev's actively asking these exchanges not to list ICN (probably to keep the price down, bellow ICO, so they can buy some more cheap tokens). The problem then is that this is no longer a free market, it would be a manipulated market. As other said ... they woudn't have raised 10 m $ if they would've said actively that they do not intend to list the token on Polo and Rex.
I still believe in this project, I haven't sold any of my tokens, but I am not happy about these games that I do not understand. And I don't think I am stupid and that is the reason why I don't understand.
So, some smarter people around here have some better explanations ?
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:49:09 PM

I am a bit confused. Why the dev's would care about the tokens being traded on POLO or REX? The gathered 10m $ which they can use are still in their possession.
If the price of ICN pups or dumps they would still have 10 m $ to work and do what they have promised to do. The difference would be for the token owners which could gain profits from trading. If the big wales are not interested in trading ... they can just not trade. No harm done. If the value of the ICN goes to the moon everyone is happy, dev's have the same 10m $ + a nice profit from their 15 m ICNs owned. If the value goes to 10 satoshies ... the dev's still have those 10 m $, the big wales do not care as they invested long term, dividends and so on ... and for the rest ... well ... is a free market. I doubt anyone will blame the dev's that they added the token to POLO and because of that the value went to 100 sats. The dev's would be blame if they do not deliver the fund, platform and dividends ... As long as they deliver what is written in the white paper no normal investor would blame the dev's.
So for god sake ... if they afforded to pay some Russian translation 50 BTC ... why is so hard to pay 3 BTC to Bittrex ? I am sure is not about the money. So what is the real problem ? Regarding Polo I am not sure they can really push it there .... really don't know how coins gets added there, but there are so many shitcoins even at less that 5 sat / coin, with less than 1 BTC volume per day in trading. So what am I missing?
I cannot believe they would "loose" more than a day to "negotiate" anything related to this topic with the exchanges, is not like they have to technically teach the exchanges how to implement the adding of ICN (its not the first ethereum based token added on these exchanges) ... so that BS with "focusing on the important things" is just that ... BS. So what is the real reason ? Liqui added the token without a problem, why POLO does not do this ? they have a lot of coins low in value and in volume ... so no real reason not to list it by their own wish. Did the dev's made an arrangement with them not to add it yet (of course is a speculation, as they seems to have an NDA with these exchanges, so I do not expect they to come up with an explanation)? We are not all retards, some of us have a brain and like to think and judge ... so if no better explanation can be provided ... I can go with dev's actively asking these exchanges not to list ICN (probably to keep the price down, bellow ICO, so they can buy some more cheap tokens). The problem then is that this is no longer a free market, it would be a manipulated market. As other said ... they woudn't have raised 10 m $ if they would've said actively that they do not intend to list the token on Polo and Rex.
I still believe in this project, I haven't sold any of my tokens, but I am not happy about these games that I do not understand. And I don't think I am stupid and that is the reason why I don't understand.

you can ask and get answers directly from the tim 15th November - 7 am PST / 10am EST / 3pm UTC-GMT / 4pm CET.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5c0stl/announcement_of_periodic_ama/

going to be a lot of questions....
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:53:03 PM

Thx for dumpers. I Double my tokens yesterday!

ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:54:08 PM

Cheapest ICN seems on Liqui but I can't even log on  Shocked

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Kasmetski

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

Searchin` perfection!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:56:40 PM

From some time I'm interested in ICN and still wondering should I make an investment.

I have a question.. Is this for real?
- "So for god sake ... if they afforded to pay some Russian translation 50 BTC "
I saw a comment like this above from other users too? Is this true and what he translated for 50BTC!?!??

Makefinity - Unleash Your Creativity
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:57:14 PM

dont know if is anyone seen it,but almost everyday someone buys around 30k-35k ICN on Kraken (roughly at same time)
Daparski

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:00:11 PM

I don't know if the devs can prevent polo from listing ICN.
If that's true, the only logical explaination is that polo see some legal or regulatory issue with ICN.
That also doesn't make much sense, because kraken listed it immediately after token distribution, and kraken are not less regulated than polo, and even more selective about what gets listed.
The other option is that polo don't see value in adding ICN - i think we can dismiss that one pretty safely.
So it is either some kind of no-go from devs to polo or something else that we are not aware of.
I really can't see any other option
petricag

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:00:49 PM

Some here say "go to Kraken and sell ... you have the opportunity".
No ... that is not an opportunity ... why should I have the "freedom" / "choice" to sell bellow the ICO price?
Why is such a bad thing to wish to buy low and sell high ? For a token that claims to bring a lot of value to the owners is strange that so many are kind of blaming people which wish to make a profit from trading.
But in order to trade you need some volume ... and its clear that on Kraken there is no real volume, its not a real market for this token.
So yes ... I what to be able to sell at 2-3x the ICO price, part of my tokens, re-buy at 1-1.5x ICO price and so on. Nothing wrong in this. I am assuming some risks by trading ... which are my risks (I might sell at 2-3x ICO price and never be able to re-buy at lower price ... but that is the risk I am willing to take, no need for the dev's to protect me or others).  
Again I am saying ... if they would've been transparent from the beginning about the exact exchanges they will add the ICN token ... I am sure they wouldn't have raised this amount of money !
Daparski

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:02:34 PM

From some time I'm interested in ICN and still wondering should I make an investment.

I have a question.. Is this for real?
- "So for god sake ... if they afforded to pay some Russian translation 50 BTC "
I saw a comment like this above from other users too? Is this true and what he translated for 50BTC!?!??

The russian translator was pretty much the only active one, and his thread was super active.
Since devs had certain amount of tokens locked for that, he got most of it.
He also did pretty good job, btw
petricag

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:07:01 PM

I am sure the dev's cannot prevent an exchange to list the token (see Liqui). But they can have an agreement ... for some reason ... not able to understand which reason ... but ...
5thangel

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 10:09:50 PM

Same here
Smiley
It will happen one day
Daparski

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:10:10 PM

I am sure the dev's cannot prevent an exchange to list the token (see Liqui). But they can have an agreement ... for some reason ... not able to understand which reason ... but ...
Well, it does not make any sense from polo prespective. They know that they will get a lot from trading fees, so it's either some kind of a legal no go, or something outside the frame we see.
About liqui - you can't seriuosly compare it with polo or kraken
aDAPPter

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:13:01 PM

If that's true, the only logical explaination is that polo see some legal or regulatory issue with ICN.
That also doesn't make much sense, because kraken listed it immediately after token distribution, and kraken are not less regulated than polo, and even more selective about what gets listed.
The other option is that polo don't see value in adding ICN - i think we can dismiss that one pretty safely.
So it is either some kind of no-go from devs to polo or something else that we are not aware of.
I really can't see any other option

Glad to see someone else agree on this:

"they woudln't have raised 10 m $ if they would've said actively that they do not intend to list the token on Polo and Rex."

I also agree that "BS with "focusing on the important things" is just that ... BS."

It shouldn't be hard to talk to Polo directly if they have NDA.

petricag

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:14:35 PM

The russian translator was pretty much the only active one, and his thread was super active.
Since devs had certain amount of tokens locked for that, he got most of it.
He also did pretty good job, btw

My intent was not to argue about how good was the Russian translation ... there were voices saying it was a lot of spam ... but never the less ... that is not the point.
When you manage to raise 10 m $ you can pay 3 BTC to list the coin on Rex so that there are no discussions ... they would be able to gain back that amount by trading 0.5% of their own tokens (I mean ... they have trading experts there to take care of the funds and indexes .. right?). If the fee would've been 100 BTC to list the token on Rex ... I would've understand ... it doesn't worth to pay those money ... but with such a low fee ... For me its a red flag, as I cannot come up with a decent explanation about this.
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: