Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 [697] 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:32:40 AM

Hey, I have noobs question: I sent my ICN to kraken, but now that I bought some more I would like to send it back to eth wallet. I should be able to get dividends right ?
thanks
yes Wink
and you think we really can't receive dividends on kraken ? because I remember when I was trading DAO, after the crash I received some Eth directly on my kraken account so I suppose it's not a problem to receive eth dividends here

i personally keeping my icn in ether cold storage wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:34:46 AM

Hey, I have noobs question: I sent my ICN to kraken, but now that I bought some more I would like to send it back to eth wallet. I should be able to get dividends right ?
thanks
yes Wink
and you think we really can't receive dividends on kraken ? because I remember when I was trading DAO, after the crash I received some Eth directly on my kraken account so I suppose it's not a problem to receive eth dividends here

if its possible to received dividends while our ICN on kraken, I would beprobably prefer my ICN to be stored there so its ready to trade whenever there is a change. When are we going to receive out dividends? i haven't see any conformation regarding this from Jani.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:43:45 AM

I see that the price hasn't changed much since like forever Cheesy I think Iconomi should launch an ad campaign at least spending 100 btc to spread the word even more.
Price of ICN doesn't actually matter, thing that matters is how LARGE the dividends are.

Actually both the dividends and the icn price matter to a lot of us who wish to trade icn.  And to trade icn one requires an exchange which will attract volume!
ICN is not primarily meant to be tradable instruments.Like other crypto, ICN are moveable but they should be kept to garner dividends

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:07:30 AM

thanks
yes Wink

if its possible to received dividends while our ICN on kraken, I would beprobably prefer my ICN to be stored there so its ready to trade whenever there is a change. When are we going to receive out dividends? i haven't see any conformation regarding this from Jani.

why don't you use common sense and any logic? It will make it so much easier.
How can you receive dividends before the trading platform is operational?
You do know the meaning of dividends, right? Like, % of the fees and profits realized in the same week...
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 10:17:03 AM

thanks
yes Wink

You do know the meaning of dividends, right? Like, % of the fees and profits realized in the same week...

No i have no idea what dividends mean. I haven't heard anything like it actually. The only thing i know is that exchange wallet still is a wallet address that can send and recieve.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Daparski

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:26:25 AM

thanks
yes Wink

No i have no idea what dividends mean. I haven't heard anything like it actually. The only thing i know is that exchange wallet still is a wallet address that can send and recieve.

"A dividend is a payment made by a corporation to its shareholders, usually as a distribution of profits"
check the source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dividend

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:27:29 AM

This is official mesage from support "If you buy additional ICN on kraken (and if you leave ICN on kraken exchange), you will receive dividends as a token owner.If you will buy more ICN tokens, I recommend you to transfer them to your ETH wallet for which you hold private keys."
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:36:05 AM

This is official mesage from support "If you buy additional ICN on kraken (and if you leave ICN on kraken exchange), you will receive dividends as a token owner.If you will buy more ICN tokens, I recommend you to transfer them to your ETH wallet for which you hold private keys."

And trolls keep asking why ICN hasnt been added to polo yet. Obviously ICN preferred an exchange where token holders actually recieve their dividents. The exchange would have to support the correct eth distribution to all token holders. Evidently, Polo is currently unable to ensure the assignment of divident triggered eth payments...

Since they have an active NDA, they are unable to confirm this right now...

Fuck off, trolls...
ague

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:54:27 AM

This is not true. You cannot have ICN tokens on exchange and receive dividends.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 10:57:05 AM

Yes You Can !!

szachta

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

Got this email http://imgur.com/a/Bu6Dr
ague

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:09:05 AM

It's a typo, "not" is missing.

ICONOMI's official statement is that if you will keep ICN tokens on exchanges, you will not receive dividends.
If any exchanges do support receiving dividends, then it's merely an exception at this moment.
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:14:09 AM

It is awesome, so kraken is very secure there, and we can put money there, but IMO local wallet is more secure.  Grin

weirdgod

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:15:46 AM

I talked with our support guys, and we really sent this wrong answer out. But IT IS NOT CORRECT, there is a a typo - "not" is missing.

ICONOMI's official statement is unchanged: To receive dividends 100% you have to keep ICN in your wallet (where you control the private key) or on ICO ICONOMI website's wallet.  Everything else is not a sure thing.

szachta

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:01:12 PM

I talked with our support guys, and we really sent this wrong answer out. But IT IS NOT CORRECT, there is a a typo - "not" is missing.

ICONOMI's official statement is unchanged: To receive dividends 100% you have to keep ICN in your wallet (where you control the private key) or on ICO ICONOMI website's wallet.  Everything else is not a sure thing.

ICONOMI - Level 1 - Nejc (ICONOMI)
Nov 11, 12:29 CET

Hello Mr. Piotr,

We apologize for a typo mistake occurred in this statement:
"If you buy additional ICN on kraken (and if you leave ICN on kraken exchange), you will receive dividends as a token owner.If you will buy more ICN tokens, I recommend you to transfer them to your ETH wallet for which you hold private keys."

It's a typo. The correct sentence would be:
"If you buy additional ICN on kraken (and if you leave ICN on kraken exchange), you will NOT receive dividends as a token owner.If you will buy more ICN tokens, I recommend you to transfer them to your ETH wallet for which you hold private keys."

Kind regards,
Nejc Zupan
Customer support
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:14:11 PM

ICONOMI - Level 1 - Nejc (ICONOMI)
Nov 11, 12:29 CET

Hello Mr. Piotr,

We apologize for a typo mistake occurred in this statement:
"If you buy additional ICN on kraken (and if you leave ICN on kraken exchange), you will receive dividends as a token owner.If you will buy more ICN tokens, I recommend you to transfer them to your ETH wallet for which you hold private keys."

It's a typo. The correct sentence would be:
"If you buy additional ICN on kraken (and if you leave ICN on kraken exchange), you will NOT receive dividends as a token owner.If you will buy more ICN tokens, I recommend you to transfer them to your ETH wallet for which you hold private keys."

Kind regards,
Nejc Zupan
Customer support

in that case, dividends isn't the issue why polo and bittrex didn't add ICN.
okay so we'll jsut send back our ICN to an eth wallet. when can we receive dividends? because this confirmation can really help the price goes to the moon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:21:00 PM

maybe ICONOMI should enable the option to send our ICN from kraken to iconomi.net to get dividends??? why we can trade only eth there
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:23:14 PM

Exchange just can pay you less then you deserve, and you never will know.

Simple

Daparski

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:33:08 PM

maybe ICONOMI should enable the option to send our ICN from kraken to iconomi.net to get dividends??? why we can trade only eth there

for the 5th time..
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/59vklj/receive_address_deposits_at_iconomi_platform/
Sm00kew

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:33:44 PM

You are all worrying about dividends which won't go live for at least 2 months  Wink

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
Pages: « 1 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 [697] 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: