Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:42:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:40:45 AM

This gets even better an better.
Entropy-uc, please also post the similar legally binding information relative to ASICMINER, so we can compare it to AMC.
Many thanks! Kiss
Vbs;  I think you probably know that ASICminer is a chinese national and your shares are basically "faith based".   you have no recourse if friedcat walked away.  The reason everyone loves friedcat so much is because he ACTUALLY pays people and does not rip them off (like most other people have done to "shareholders").   
How are people doing getting their money from pirate@40 even though everyone knows his full name and his address?   Or how about Roman Shytman?

Minor Miner, I thought you said you was not going to post here anymore, since we figure out that you are a competitor developing your own product.  You are just trolling here.
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:41:58 AM

Entropy-uc, please also post the similar legally binding information relative to ASICMINER, so we can compare it to AMC.

Many thanks! Kiss

perhaps you should research what happened to folks who invested in 'AmazingRando'

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:45:29 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

I don't run ASICMINER.  And Friedcat has already established that

-he is capable of designing and building a mining ASIC
-can run a mining operation on a vast scale
-keeps his promises

Ken has done none of those things.

What he has done, is:
Artificially pump up the price of AMC stock by buying and selling the shares himself
Posted numerous misleading press releases with completely bogus income forecasts
Set up a corporate structure inspired by the scammer Ian Bakewell that guarantees him permanent voting control

Did he do that at first, No.  It took some time before his ASIC was developed, then it took some more time before it was deployed, then it took some more time for him to scale up the operation.  Now, after all of that you can say that he keeps his promises.  However, you are here trolling and running down or operation without giving us a chance to prove ourselfs.  I guess you was doing that same thing to ASICMiner before he did all of the above, now you are on his side.
Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:47:55 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

I don't run ASICMINER.  And Friedcat has already established that

-he is capable of designing and building a mining ASIC
-can run a mining operation on a vast scale
-keeps his promises

Ken has done none of those things.

What he has done, is:
Artificially pump up the price of AMC stock by buying and selling the shares himself
Posted numerous misleading press releases with completely bogus income forecasts
Set up a corporate structure inspired by the scammer Ian Bakewell that guarantees him permanent voting control

Did he do that at first, No.  It took some time before his ASIC was developed, then it took some more time before it was deployed, then it took some more time for him to scale up the operation.  Now, after all of that you can say that he keeps his promises.  However, you are here trolling and running down or operation without giving us a chance to prove ourselfs.  I guess you was doing that same thing to ASICMiner before he did all of the above, now you are on his side.

Wrong again.  Friedcat came on here with a very plausible and honest business proposition.  Go ahead and try to find a single criticism from me.

You on the other hand, are no more than Josh Jr. without the history of actually building FPGA devices.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 12:49:54 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

perhaps you should research what happened to folks who invested in 'AmazingRando'

Maybe, you should wait, before you condemn us.  Why, don't you hold off until the Avalon's get here on Monday or a week from then when we start paying dividends.  No, you have to do it now, because you won't have a leg to stand on then.  You have to get you punch in now, then run away when the above happens.  I am sure you won't be posting after we start paying dividends.
Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:53:19 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

Maybe, you should wait, before you condemn us.  Why, don't you hold off until the Avalon's get here on Monday or a week from then when we start paying dividends.  No, you have to do it now, because you won't have a leg to stand on then.  You have to get you punch in now, then run away when the above happens.  I am sure you won't be posting after we start paying dividends.

The Avalons you priced at $6000 / GH/s?

Yes, their arrival will really change my opinion of your company.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 01:00:15 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

I am sure it won't, but your opinion is not what counts.  What counts is the opinion Investors have of AMC.  That opinion that has been expresed is 2.5 Million shares being sold in about 24 hours, that what counts.
Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:04:29 AM

Many thanks! Kiss

I am sure it won't, but your opinion is not what counts.  What counts is the opinion Investors have of AMC.  That opinion that has been expresed is 2.5 Million shares being sold in about 24 hours, that what counts.

My sympathies to the rubes who paid 10x what Friedcat sells boards for to get access to the miniscule dividends that will remain after you pay all VMC's expenses with the Avalon revenue.

How many shares were you forced by Uyko to buy back after your pump and dump last weekend?
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:04:46 AM

Great. You, like everyone else, are entitled to your opinion. Now, calling everyone "sheep" and coming here like your opinion is the "truth" is a completely different story.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:08:13 AM

Many thanks! Kiss
Vbs;  I think you probably know that ASICminer is a chinese national and your shares are basically "faith based".   you have no recourse if friedcat walked away.  The reason everyone loves friedcat so much is because he ACTUALLY pays people and does not rip them off (like most other people have done to "shareholders").   
How are people doing getting their money from pirate@40 even though everyone knows his full name and his address?   Or how about Roman Shytman?
Minor Miner, I thought you said you was not going to post here anymore, since we figure out that you are a competitor developing your own product.  You are just trolling here.
I will never be your competitor Ken, I am not in the business of illegally soliciting funds from people and while I do not agree with many USA laws, I try to follow the ones that can land your ass in Club Fed...   Nor am I in the business of selling people something that I do not have.  Since your only business thus far is an illegal IPO, I doubt we will ever be competitors.    When you are hashing your three avalons, we will still not be competitors.   I actually doubt you will ever see a day when you can consider yourself competitive in any business that I am in.
Because I know more about the business and the logistics of asic development than you do, makes me someone that has spent more time than you investigating.   Because I know development times and costs of ASICs makes me someone that knows more about something you claim expertise in.   Because I know (and called you out on) your NDA, Mask, and wafer fairy tales makes me someone that is not a fool.   I will let you know if I ever try to become your competitor.  First, you would need to start a legitimate and LEGAL business.
And, I am trying to not post but your ever morphing story is too interesting.   That you can get money from people amazes me. 

Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:15:07 AM

So what are you raising funds for then?   No, semi company in their right mind would be wasting their time helping you design a chip to do this unless you have a team of experienced people that understand the system.   The current development lead time on 45 is well over 6 months even if you had a design so you will not even have a product for 12 months.  28???   How are the wafer starts looking in 28?   lots of space for you?
You just got to the point of signing the NDA?   So, all this money is to develop a chip now?  You have no chance of getting a wafer start.   Probably best to just sticking to pumping and dumping a stock that is trading on what value???
Wow, people really have a lot of faith don't they?
We know what we are doing.  The wafers are already almost done.
When did you start the chip design?  I thought you just signed an NDA here last week with a fab?  You mean you already taped out the mask?   Or are you on a shuttle?
What did the fab tell you would need to show prove of funds for before they would even turn you to legal for vetting?  Just prove to me that you do know what you are doing because your statement above seems strange.

Ken;
But you said the wafers are already almost done.  You said you had transferred your tech from 65 to 45 and 28 prior to this.   So, are your wafers NOT "almost done"?   Were you lying?

Vbs

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:16:05 AM

"AMC-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion" thread meters:

Resentment-O-Meter + Indignation-O-Meter: over 9000!

Recommendation: Order a chill-pill machine! Grin Kiss Grin Kiss Grin
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:36:07 AM

"AMC-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion" thread meters:
Resentment-O-Meter + Indignation-O-Meter: over 9000!
Recommendation: Order a chill-pill machine! Grin Kiss Grin Kiss Grin
Vbs;
I suggest you read the unclassified report by the FBI about bitcoin that was posted by wired.   Read it carefully.   They cite monitoring the board, they cite Roman posting about his 25,000 bitcoins being hacked and stolen.   There is little doubt they are monitoring the board.   How long do you think they are going to allow a "honest to goodness real USA company" to run an illegal IPO in a space that they seem to take interest in?   If Ken Slaughter is a real person with a real company, they are going to shut him down and your money will be gone.   "Ken Slaughter" knows he is breaking the law and he knows about the FBI document (everyone does), you really think this he is really an honest american business man that would risk going to jail to do this?
If it is a scam, you lose your money.   If it is not a scam, and he gets arrested, you lose your money.   I do not see the upside.   If you can offer the other side to this argument, I would love to hear it. 

lewicki

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:39:47 AM

Am I missing something? Good tangible news has come out, and so far all of AMC's promises look to be coming to fruition. Why on earth would you continue to bash AMC about endeavors that are further down the road and into the future?

We (the investors) realize the risk, so stop acting as if we don't. If you're asking these questions as a potential investor, then so be it. But I am failing to grasp how you can argue against the validity of a future promise, when current promises are being fulfilled.

Because you guys keep showing up every time an inkling of good news is released, this feels like you are invested in another security (or just mining) and are getting perturbed by the turn of good news that AMC has been having as of late.

If we are "rubes", then treat us as such. We would not like to nor would we want to understand whatever the point may be that you're both trying to get across. Therefore keep your conversations strictly to PMs because you're obviously falling on deaf ears.

Bahhh.
Entropy-uc

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:44:54 AM

Great. You, like everyone else, are entitled to your opinion. Now, calling everyone "sheep" and coming here like your opinion is the "truth" is a completely different story.

What would you call someone paying 10x market price for a product they will not have actual control of?

Again.  Look up how 'AmazingRando' built himself about 2% of the total network hashpower and then stiffed all his 'investors'.  Or review how GigaVPS fleeced his investors.

In principle, a mining company that reinvests to maintain market share is a good idea.  But that reinvestment flow should not be done using voting shares controlled by the issuer.

And continuous new share issuance to fund Ken's elves and unicorn plan is just going to dilute all you earnest early investors to nothing.  Well, to the extent that you aren't already diluted by Ken's free shares, and gift of rights to his holding company.
Vbs

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:47:57 AM

Vbs;
I suggest you read the unclassified report by the FBI about bitcoin that was posted by wired.   Read it carefully.   They cite monitoring the board, they cite Roman posting about his 25,000 bitcoins being hacked and stolen.   There is little doubt they are monitoring the board.   How long do you think they are going to allow a "honest to goodness real USA company" to run an illegal IPO in a space that they seem to take interest in?   If Ken Slaughter is a real person with a real company, they are going to shut him down and your money will be gone.   "Ken Slaughter" knows he is breaking the law and he knows about the FBI document (everyone does), you really think this he is really an honest american business man that would risk going to jail to do this?
If it is a scam, you lose your money.   If it is not a scam, and he gets arrested, you lose your money.   I do not see the upside.   If you can offer the other side to this argument, I would love to hear it. 

How is this a specific issue to AMC?

Is AMC the only venture doing this?

What about all the rest that don't even have any legal terms?

If they did that, besides the fact that they would make bitcoin value probably double, there are many many more assets legally easier to go after first.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:34:50 AM

Vbs;
If they did that, besides the fact that they would make bitcoin value probably double, there are many many more assets legally easier to go after first.
Many others are scams too.   it is specific to AMC because he is claiming to be a person named Ken Slaughter from MO.   He is doing this on an open internet form that is monitored (fact) by the FBI while he is openly breaking the law.   Do you really think he is that stupid?   People using bitfunder as a crowdsourcing vehicle that are NOT americans do not have as much to worry about.  It is beyond reason to think that ANY sane american would post their name and testify to a crime they are committing on a PUBLIC forum that the FBI has already declared they are monitoring.   This defies reason more than his claim that ANYONE is allowing him to develop a 45 and 28nm product, let alone a US based company that he has made claims about.   They have vetting departments full of lawyers and he would not even get through the door after they found out how he is "financing" the 2-4MM that it costs to develop a 28nm product.   My main interest in this "business" is trying to figure out who "slaughter" really is and what his name was when he ran this scam the last time.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:32:11 AM

Minor. Please post your business addresses. Where are you based?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:54:36 AM

Vbs;
Many others are scams too.   it is specific to AMC because he is claiming to be a person named Ken Slaughter from MO.   He is doing this on an open internet form that is monitored (fact) by the FBI while he is openly breaking the law.   Do you really think he is that stupid?   People using bitfunder as a crowdsourcing vehicle that are NOT americans do not have as much to worry about.  It is beyond reason to think that ANY sane american would post their name and testify to a crime they are committing on a PUBLIC forum that the FBI has already declared they are monitoring.   This defies reason more than his claim that ANYONE is allowing him to develop a 45 and 28nm product, let alone a US based company that he has made claims about.   They have vetting departments full of lawyers and he would not even get through the door after they found out how he is "financing" the 2-4MM that it costs to develop a 28nm product.   My main interest in this "business" is trying to figure out who "slaughter" really is and what his name was when he ran this scam the last time.

Thats some agenda you are choosing to involve yourself with Minor. Good luck with that deluded pursuit.

Why are you still here?

Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:05:02 PM

Minor. Please post your business addresses. Where are you based?
More than happy to.   As soon as I ask you for $2M.  Have I asked you for $2M?   No.  Would I ask a bunch of strangers for $2M to finance my business? No.   I would risk my own money and then offer you something that may or may not be of value to you.  Would I consider raising money by crowdfunding if it was NOT against US law?   Certainly.    That will be great for start ups (but I doubt the bill will pass because Angels and VCs have more lobbyists than you and me).   
You do not get it do you?   Until the bill passes making crowdfunding LEGAL, this is not a good thing for Americans to do.   Your risk is NOT just that this may be a scam or may not succeed or the market may change, with an American based company you are ADDING the complete unknown (and outside of everyone's control) of the US government shutting it down.
Why do I not like this project?   1.  Because it breaks the law (whether you like the law or not is irrelevant).
2.  Because it is easy to prosecute if authorities want to (which is BAD for bitcoin).  3.  Because I personally have seen this scam play out so many times here, and I am not sure that Ken Slaughter is not the same person that did this before.
It is as simple as that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: