Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

now when will mass promo start and also explain what all factors will be there which will make adz price rise  Cool
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kr3gg

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

now when will mass promo start and also explain what all factors will be there which will make adz price rise  Cool

Never *lol*
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Hi guys, we are happy to announce that 14 more communities have been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens). Smiley

These are also available to be grabbed through ADZcoin at extreme discount on ADZbuzz Exchange.

For complete info including the list of these communities and joining the discussion please refer this link
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18816-adzbuzz-community-tokens-april-19-2018

To increase your confidence on why ADZbuzz Community Tokens (ACTs) are a great investment please refer this link
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18812-why-adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts-are-a-great-investment
John547s3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

Never *lol*

yes got it adz price will rise when adcredits (share of adzbuzz ad space) demand increases because of growing number of impressions and 1 adcredits = 1adz so if 1 adcredit =$100 as jens had told in future then??  Cool

and bought some community tokens also, they also seem great bought apple 300k, and other 3 top ones for 9000 adz  Smiley
camohitmishra

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:47:00 AM

Hi guys, we are happy to announce that 16 more communities have been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH Smiley

These are also available to be grabbed through ADZcoin at extreme discount on ADZbuzz Exchange.

For complete info including the list of these communities and joining the discussion please refer this link
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18895-adzbuzz-community-tokens-april-21-2018

To increase your confidence on why ADZbuzz Community Tokens (ACTs) are a great investment please read this post
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18812-why-adzbuzz-community-tokens-acts-are-a-great-investment
camohitmishra

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

Hi guys, we are happy to announce that 11 more communities have been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH Smiley

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/18983-adzbuzz-community-tokens-april-23-2018

To increase your confidence on why ADZbuzz Community Tokens (ACTs) are a great investment please read this post
zaidazmi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

hi every1 ...whats happening to the price of adzcoin .today i saw the rankings in coinmarketcap adzcoin is at 800th rank .from the top 100 coin it went down to 800 in these 2 years ...the project is about to get completed but the coin is moving contrary in term of ranking goin down down n down. Undecided
kr3gg

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

hi every1 ...whats happening to the price of adzcoin .today i saw the rankings in coinmarketcap adzcoin is at 800th rank .from the top 100 coin it went down to 800 in these 2 years ...the project is about to get completed but the coin is moving contrary in term of ranking goin down down n down. Undecided

No demand
adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

I would prefer long term trading. It is much less risky whan short term trading, also most coins will definitely grow this year, so if you buy them and hold, they will give a profit.
khechin

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

New offers every now and then to fool members.  Cry

First VIP Offer then Second Gold membership offer and then Third Buy useless Community Tokens offer.

Every blind is chasing this third offer to buy ACTs without knowing it's terms and conditions that they have to grow these communities by their own to get some earnings(off-course in micro-pennies/day) and these ACTs have no future demand when they want to sell it.

Because no one will bye them(ACTs) for their micro-pennies/day earnings.

This ACTs Bubble will burst in next some days for sure(Then they will come with NEW offer for sure, I think they may have planned it already).

Adzcoin price/value is making new Lows every week, and Developer has nothing to worry about it because he has Millions of Adz in store to sell when the price goes up(They had promised to show members how many coins they are going to Burn themselves but they stopped it as always AS they forgot what they promised for their past offers).

No exact schedule for their so called Promos is declared yet(They will keep saying wait for our project to complete and wait for another Update)

Hopeless project, Chaotic Developer and some blind faith members  Huh

I know without considering or thinking on my above points some blind faith members will jump in to moan even this post will be removed. Roll Eyes

John547s3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

First VIP Offer then Second Gold membership offer and then Third Buy useless Community Tokens offer.

Every blind is chasing this third offer to buy ACTs without knowing it's terms and conditions that they have to grow these communities by their own to get some earnings(off-course in micro-pennies/day) and these ACTs have no future demand when they want to sell it.

This ACTs Bubble will burst in next some days for sure(Then they will come with NEW offer for sure, I think they may have planned it already).

Adzcoin price/value is making new Lows every week, and Developer has nothing to worry about it because he has Millions of Adz in store to sell when the price goes up(They had promised to show members how many coins they are going to Burn themselves but they stopped it as always AS they forgot what they promised for their past offers).

No exact schedule for their so called Promos is declared yet(They will keep saying wait for our project to complete and wait for another Update)

I know without considering or thinking on my above points some blind faith members will jump in to moan even this post will be removed. Roll Eyes

this is not blind faith members and this is a big project and big project needs time, if they say they have a product which will challenge big companies like Facebook then you must see that it can't be made over night and almost every crypto project has taken years to rise and it has already been 2 years and you see how big sites and features they have made and are about for completion and price had rised once then why didn't you sell and price has never fallen much it has always remained stable at base of 3 cents
zaidazmi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

this is not blind faith members and this is a big project and big project needs time, if they say they have a product which will challenge big companies like Facebook then you must see that it can't be made over night and almost every crypto project has taken years to rise and it has already been 2 years and you see how big sites and features they have made and are about for completion and price had rised once then why didn't you sell and price has never fallen much it has always remained stable at base of 3 cents
yes i agree wid u ..every now n thn they plan new feature n it somehow gets closed n they come up wid a new one ....numerous updates but nothing significant...promo was about to start in april and april is coming to an end..promised posting burn report but stopped that too after couple of times...lets see whats next Huh
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

yes i agree wid u ..every now n thn they plan new feature n it somehow gets closed n they come up wid a new one ....numerous updates but nothing significant...promo was about to start in april and april is coming to an end..promised posting burn report but stopped that too after couple of times...lets see whats next Huh

I don't see a burn report either but if you go on the explorer you can see that coins have been consistently sent to the burn address all week and 0 has ever been sent out from it.

Regardless of reports they are still following there word of constantly burning supply which keeps me happy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zaidazmi

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

I don't see a burn report either but if you go on the explorer you can see that coins have been consistently sent to the burn address all week and 0 has ever been sent out from it.

Regardless of reports they are still following there word of constantly burning supply which keeps me happy
im talking about the burn report of buyback program .i understand that coins are sent to the burn address regularly but those coins might be from the peoples who are buying adcredits and burning those coins .
camohitmishra

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:49:15 AM

Hi guys, we are happy to announce that 10 more communities have been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/19078-adzbuzz-community-tokens-april-26-2018

camohitmishra

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

Hi guys, 11 more communities have now been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH Smiley

These are also available to be grabbed through ADZcoin at extreme discount on ADZbuzz Exchange. Please note that at start we were offering 50%, i.e., 1Mn tokens at discount but due to its demand we have now increased this to 75%, i.e., 1.5Mn tokens. So utilise the opportunity till it lasts Smiley

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/19151-adzbuzz-community-tokens-april-27-2018

John547s3

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Why ADZ transactions are so slow??? There are hours since I send some ADZ from yobit to coinexchange and still not confirmed...hours!!!!! Crypto transactions it supposed to be fast!!!! Or am I WRONG?

mining is slow because of low returns but transactions do confirm within 12 hours
kr3gg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

0,00000273 BTC (-30,88%)

Oh god why?
camohitmishra

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

Hi guys, 12 more communities have now been converted into ACTs (ADZbuzz Community Tokens) and ready for trading in ADZ, BTC and ETH Smiley

These are also available to be grabbed through ADZcoin at extreme discount on ADZbuzz Exchange. Please note that at start we were offering 50%, i.e., 1Mn tokens at discount but due to its demand we have now increased this to 75%, i.e., 1.5Mn tokens. So utilise the opportunity till it lasts Smiley

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/19201-adzbuzz-community-tokens-april-28-2018

camohitmishra

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:26 AM

0,00000273 BTC (-30,88%)

Oh god why?

We don't see your comments when the rate goes up! I would suggest you to shift your focus, or not, whatever!
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: