Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:01:55 PM

So right now is the time to buy ADZcoin, sit on them and sell for 1sat in 2018

I wonder why you even frequent this forum when there are hundreds of other coins out there if you really believe ADZcoin is going to be such a failure?

Either you simply have nothing better to do, and just like wasting time on things you genuinely think are a waste of time OR you know it is a good project and has a lot of potential ahead of it, but you want to ridicule it.

In the end it does not matter though because the smart ones are stacking and hodling adzcoin all the way Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:00:28 AM

Hi everyone, I have something amazing for you. The eagerly awaited, new look of ADZbuzz has now been pushed to live site. With this it becomes all the more easier to find and follow the contents which makes it easy for publishers to get the traffic and earnings and also helps users to access the info they are looking for and get satisfied and happy. Smiley

This way ADZbuzz has improved in itself to improve the Internet experience for users while helping thousands of publishers now (and millions eventually) in multiple ways. Smiley

So, let's enjoy the new ADZbuzz and join the fun here

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/13627-new-look-of-the-adzbuzz-now-live
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:09:01 AM

now where is adzbuzz lounge Huh
Adzcoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:25:18 AM

All members make sure to participate in the forum discussion and give feedback on the new look.
John547s3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

What Problems Does ADZbuzz Solve?

The ADZbuzz platforms solves problems for web publishers, advertisers, people raising funds and just about any internet user, all through our content discovery platform. If you want to get a detailed overview of how we solve these problems exactly please read the ADZbuzz whitepaper here.

Hello everyone, this here in FAQ doesn't have link in it
camohitmishra

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:40:30 PM

What Problems Does ADZbuzz Solve?

The ADZbuzz platforms solves problems for web publishers, advertisers, people raising funds and just about any internet user, all through our content discovery platform. If you want to get a detailed overview of how we solve these problems exactly please read the ADZbuzz whitepaper here.

Hello everyone, this here in FAQ doesn't have link in it

Hi, the FAQ will be updated with the changes soon. But thanks for mentioning Smiley
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

Hi everyone, I have something amazing for you. The eagerly awaited, new look of ADZbuzz has now been pushed to live site. With this it becomes all the more easier to find and follow the contents which makes it easy for publishers to get the traffic and earnings and also helps users to access the info they are looking for and get satisfied and happy. Smiley

This way ADZbuzz has improved in itself to improve the Internet experience for users while helping thousands of publishers now (and millions eventually) in multiple ways. Smiley

So, let's enjoy the new ADZbuzz and join the fun here

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/13627-new-look-of-the-adzbuzz-now-live

Interesting info, have to check it asap Smiley
BTW still buying more ADZ... I wish ADZcoin have a masternode feature as well to lock in even more coins
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:22:49 AM

ADZ now hovering around .03 and .02
It will be interesting indeed once ADZbuzz is fully launched  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
ravenenderman

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:14:29 AM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?
camohitmishra

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

Hi, guys, tell me where are you incorporated?

Hi, this is the company's Registered Address
ADZbuzz Ltd., FORE STREET AVENUE 1, EC2Y 9DT, LONDON, United Kingdom
NoFoodOnlyEnergy

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:36:21 AM

this coin has lost 96% of its satoshi value since last december. pretty remarkable
adz4life

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:51:21 PM

this coin has lost 96% of its satoshi value since last december. pretty remarkable

That doesn't matter because last December till now the project was still being developed.

So why would the coin gain value?

However it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.

kr3gg

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:30 AM

That doesn't matter because last December till now the project was still being developed.

However it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.

1500 sat - very cheap
1000 sat - very low price, buy it now!
500 sat - wow!last chance to buy!
200 sat - it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.
NoFoodOnlyEnergy

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:05:13 PM

presumably because enthusiasm for upcoming developments would drive the price upwards in advance of their release. half the projects in the top 100 haven't released their "product" yet, but that hasn't stopped them from exploding in value.

and if it's so great a time to buy, why have the people who have been "following the project" dumped all of their coins? i don't understand why this facade needs to be maintained when the project is on its dying breaths. what needs to change? is it the marketing, or is it just a doomed concept?
John547s3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:28 AM

presumably because enthusiasm for upcoming developments would drive the price upwards in advance of their release. half the projects in the top 100 haven't released their "product" yet, but that hasn't stopped them from exploding in value.

and if it's so great a time to buy, why have the people who have been "following the project" dumped all of their coins? i don't understand why this facade needs to be maintained when the project is on its dying breaths. what needs to change? is it the marketing, or is it just a doomed concept?

no worries now soon when adz will come to use in adzbuzz in 2-4 months then price will surely hit dollars Grin Cool
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:20:51 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:35:48 AM by nid125

Time is best to buy if you have knowledge to do research and at least minimum informations about AZDbuzz project and their platform.

You have no idea and no any proof that people who "dumping" (lol little few thousands there and back is not a dump)  they are adzbuzz followers!

Maybe you said that from your own position and experience but those people just transferring little of wealth to more stronger hands for few satoshis just like giving it free..

Believe me, im one of the oldest ADZbuzz members and you dont even want to know how many ADZ coins is sitting in my portfolio because I dont want make you feel uncomfortable..

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuzz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

Marketing time will come soon after all tests are done. No rush.

You must know that this project never had ICO to rise money and developers all are doing by themself. This is very important but undervalued.

Impatient people like you should just buy some coins (they are so f...n cheap so get some in case all goes well), keep them safe on own ADZbuzz wallet, move to another interesting project and come back in the right time to cash out (or maybe change mind and stay..)

NoFoodOnlyEnergy

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

Time is best to buy if you have knowledge to do research and at least minimum informations about AZDbuzz project and their platform.

You have no idea and no any proof that people who "dumping" (lol little few thousands there and back is not a dump)  they are adzbuzz followers!

Maybe you said that from your own position and experience but those people just transferring little of wealth to more stronger hands for few satoshis just like giving it free..

Believe me, im one of the oldest ADZbuzz members and you dont even want to know how many ADZ coins is sitting in my portfolio because I dont want make you feel uncomfortable..

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuuz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

You must know that this project never had ICO to rise money and developers all are doing by themself. This is very important but undervalued.

Impatient people like you should just buy some coins (they are so f...n cheap so get some in case all goes well), keep them safe on own ADZbuzz wallet, move to another interesting project and come back in the right time to cash out (or maybe change mind and stay..)

i guess i should clarify. the dump i was referring to is the 96% decline in satoshi value. sorry to hear about having all those adz coins. if that money had been kept in bitcoin all this time you would be thousands of dollars richer now. at any rate, the same things have been posted over and over (just wait till the next update!!!) with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though
John547s3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:46:08 AM

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuuz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

i guess i should clarify. the dump i was referring to is the 96% decline in satoshi value. sorry to hear about having all those adz coins. if that money had been kept in bitcoin all this time you would be thousands of dollars richer now. at any rate, the same things have been posted over and over (just wait till the next update!!!) with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though

this is a wrong statement, every altcoin has fallen in btc and if you love your btc so much then why did you come in altcoins at all
we are just saying that adzcoin will come into use after 2-4 months and it's rate in usd will rise and will give your and everyone's long awaited roi
adz4life

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

Well it would only drive the price up if it was well known beforehand. If no one knows about the upcoming developments and what has been built except for the small community at hand then it would not do much to the price increasing but maybe keep the price stable.

And ADZcoin has been a very stable coin throughout relatively speaking.

And I have no idea what you're talking about - and you are clearly just making things up. I have been following this project from late 2015 very closely and no one from the core community members are dumping all their coins. That is complete nonsense. We in fact are all holding a lot, because we know what this project is doing and where it is going.

Clearly you are new here. You probably don't know anything about the project too. But to say this project is dying is very comical.

ADZcoin is one of those projects that is doing all the work in silence. Those who are fortunate to come across the project while they are working in silence and have good judgement and invest in some ADZcoins are fortunate. Because ADZcoins is going to be one of those coins that shoots up in value out of nowhere and people would have no clue why. A coin that little is known about but is gaining some serious momentum and value. And when people then look into it as to why it is gaining so much value it would all make sense to them - and then that would lead to the coin gaining even more value from huge crypto investors.

So let the project continue to work in silence.

And let people like you judge the success of this coin based on looking at coinmarketcap. And let the real serious investors judge the success of this coin based on how they are currently doing. And one day when you look on coinmarketcap and you see the price of ADZcoin you would have no clue how a coin that was failing in your eyes became a huge success overnight.

nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Thanks for your clarification...
You mentioned satoshi value - im fine with it as I have another excellent opportunity to get more coins, im very greedy for it! (lol)

With ADZ coin all Adzbuzz supporters and users will be very happy in near future and absolutely from my accumulated ADZ  I will get many times more then keeping those few btc even in $20k value each.

Man, you have no idea whats going on here  Cheesy

You are funny with your "sorry", and I am sorry, I am not taking it!

Never same things been posted over and over just people keep asking same lame questions over and over without spending some time to educate themself and follow those posted updates

You wrote "with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though" its simply explanation, just wrong people got ADZcoins.

They dont know or understand what is whole ADZbuzz about, quick bucks- sorry not here, this is long term legit project.

Its like with any investment opportunity, you must understand first what is the concept about before you put your money in.

I hope you calm down but if not, stay upset somewhere else, this is not for you then

Best Regards
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: