Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elandrew

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:14:41 AM

Coin added to pumpmycoin https://pumpmycoin.com/0gIZKKFy8ASAsD7gVGPMlPmSzsFdSqHlExD
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

not only that its highest on the list, they gonna lunch ( i think the pump) it on 5000 members Huh and its now on 1152 members....

kaltun

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:59:26 AM

not only that its highest on the list, they gonna lunch ( i think the pump) it on 5000 members Huh and its now on 1152 members....

btw i lost it now....

this coin would get a swap, and then suddenly not and now Huh?

is this still the same coin on adzbuzz as on yobit Huh
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:08:31 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 01:34:51 PM by coinstatic

btw i lost it now....

No swap. Everything remains the same. So it's the same Adzcoin trading on yobit and the ones you hold on ADZbuzz and everywhere else. Happy trading
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

btw i lost it now....

It's a long story and irrelevant now but ADZ remains all as it is and we're working on the following features:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/timeline-updates.html

And this is the whitepaper:

>>> https://ublock.adzbuzz.com/

In a few weeks our main features launch namely the ADZlink which will be added on publishers sites and spread the word about our project and ADZbuzz Savers our shopping portal (earning PPC in dollars) and of which the revenue will be used to buy ADZ on the exchanges to distribute amongst publishers. This will happen when the countdown ends in the updates page.

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
kaltun

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

btw i lost it now....

It's a long story and irrelevant now but ADZ remains all as it is and we're working on the following features:

In a few weeks our main features launch namely the ADZlink which will be added on publishers sites and spread the word about our project and ADZbuzz Savers our shopping portal (earning PPC in dollars) and of which the revenue will be used to buy ADZ on the exchanges to distribute amongst publishers. This will happen when the countdown ends in the updates page.

Cheers,
Jens

thx
It is still cheap on yobit, so i am gonna buy some more , you knever knows, but i do have some high expectation of this coin.
so to others dont mis the boat Wink
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

Dear ADZ investors - Developers,

We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 1st place in PumpMyCoin Community public vote.
Wish you all best and good luck.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

www.pumpmycoin.com

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

Hi Everybody,

I'm sure you're all excited to hear about the progress, and I can assure you we're right on schedule so far. Smiley

Better yet, we're already planning phase 2 and how we'll be attracting 1000's of new publishers to the ADZcoin project, i'm sure you'll like the new update!

Check it out here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/story/1450474

All the best,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:11:44 AM

btw i lost it now....

Cheers,
Jens

These are nice new developments happening so I want to start trading on Yobit to up my Stash. I made a withdrawal request from the startpeeps/adbizz site to get my coins onto Yobit and it is in pending mode so wanted to ask how long does it take to clear withdrawals from pending to finished mode? BTW Happy 2017 to all the ADZOIN Staff and Members.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:19:02 AM

That is great project . I like this management of adzbuzz.
it's a adzcoin and also a adzbuzz invested by adzcoin investors.
So it brings back more profits from this major adzcoin value and adzbuzz investment.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

btw i lost it now....

Cheers,
Jens

These are nice new developments happening so I want to start trading on Yobit to up my Stash. I made a withdrawal request from the startpeeps/adbizz site to get my coins onto Yobit and it is in pending mode so wanted to ask how long does it take to clear withdrawals from pending to finished mode? BTW Happy 2017 to all the ADZOIN Staff and Members.
qiwoman :: Best to send a ticket to support for these sort of questions : http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:06:28 PM

i read update sir it is very good i cant wait for all publisher network to come together and then boost Adzcoin value very high

did u do newswatch interview sir as there is no mention of this in update. u told it would be on 4th jan. how did interview go with devs and you for newswatch tv ?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:54:38 AM

i read update sir it is very good i cant wait for all publisher network to come together and then boost Adzcoin value very high

did u do newswatch interview sir as there is no mention of this in update. u told it would be on 4th jan. how did interview go with devs and you for newswatch tv ?

Yeah I rescheduled the call because they already wanted to get started with the review but the features need to be ready first. Mainly the ADZlink in action, the video that is being created for the popup, more versions of the ADZbuzz uBlock plugin available and obviously ADZbuzz Savers.

The good news is that it's up to us to say when we're good to go so this just shows that they really want to cover our product. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:55:29 AM

btw i lost it now....

Cheers,
Jens

Hi and Happy new Year too. Smiley

And yes for account matters it's best to send a support ticket and we'll check that out.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

Dear ADZ investors - Developers,

We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 1st place in PumpMyCoin Community public vote.
Wish you all best and good luck.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

www.pumpmycoin.com

Good to hear a lot more votes have been added already I noticed. Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:57:53 AM

That is great project . I like this management of adzbuzz.
it's a adzcoin and also a adzbuzz invested by adzcoin investors.
So it brings back more profits from this major adzcoin value and adzbuzz investment.

Yes the ADZbuzz platform along with the huge reach we'll have from the ADZlink will definitely make ADZcoin explode that's for sure. Smiley

We're working on so many things simultaneously now but you'll see it come together nicely pretty soon as we're almost there.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here is an addendum to the update I made yesterday, make sure to check it out:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/story/1450590

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
kaltun

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here is an addendum to the update I made yesterday, make sure to check it out:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/story/1450590

Have a great day!
Jens

i think your updates are hot, because at yobit the adzcoin are rising ( slowly but it rises)
ddd12md

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

is adzcoin block mining reward going to half ?
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

is adzcoin block mining reward going to half ?

Yes at block 526K.

Join Buzzex.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: