Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 05:02:29 AM

Not everything is clear, but project looks much better now.

Just one thing to ask about that Swap instruction:

"The moment we launch the crowdsale, we will be dividing 20% of all sales amongst Buzz Power holders. That means that potentially a total of $1,000,000 will be divided
based on the amount of coins you hold in your wallet! So everybody can easily calculate how much they will earn during the crowdsale. All you need to do is multiply the amount of ADZ you hold with 0.033.
-
> 10,000 ADZ will earn you $333.33
-
> 100,000 ADZ will earn you $3333.33
-
> 500,000 ADZ will earn you $16,666,65
-
> And so on..."

----------

So, thats mean I should buy Buzz Power before crowdsale? Or am I wrong? (according to next words below) Please explain me difference between ordinary ADZ holders and Buzz power holders!

-
> Everybody can swap their coins at a 1:1 ratio by simply sending their coins to their ADZbuzz web wallet before 50 million coins are mined.
-
> Everybody will start earning the moment the crowdsale launches and will be asked to add their Bitcoin address to their ADZbuzz account to collect weekly payments

If your ADZcoins are stored in your ADZbuzz wallet then you will start earning during the crowdsale according to how it's explained in the report and which you mentioned here too.

You simply need to make sure you don't have coins in echanges or offline wallets anymore when ADZcoin reaches 50 million coins that's all. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:13:54 AM

I already deposited  my adzcoin in 1:5 swap but I did not see it on my adzbuzz wallet. I am not in a hurry, and I also sent a message on email with details  provided on PM. I am hoping all is ready now Smiley Good vibes always and Good Luck to all of us.  Wink

Open for Campaigns
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:51:09 AM

I already deposited  my adzcoin in 1:5 swap but I did not see it on my adzbuzz wallet. I am not in a hurry, and I also sent a message on email with details  provided on PM. I am hoping all is ready now Smiley Good vibes always and Good Luck to all of us.  Wink

Really??...
If you login to your ADZbuzz account to check your web wallet you should know that there is not any more swap 1:5.
Also if you sent coins to your web wallet address coins should be there, better check one more time address where did you sent them as I am not sure if you did it properly if you still believe in 1:5  Cheesy
Have a good day  Wink
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:11:33 AM

It's 1:1 swap. Just follow the updates. You have 2 options, either to withdraw coins to your wallet address and then you should see them in your wallet. Or if you send to the other address Jens provided then it will all be there before the crowdsale. Not to worry
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 05:32:10 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great week and are enjoying the weekend! Smiley

Just want to make clear that we are working hard behind the scenes to add more features to ADZbuzz, fix bugs and set up the marketing campaign.

Some new features that will be added shortly are:
-> Register/login with Facebook or Google
-> Seo friendly links on all pages
-> Never logged out again if you don't log out yourself
-> Some design upgrades

This is obviously just the beginning and technically all devs have only just finished the complete training, which was about to take 4 weeks. the next months will be fully focusing on improving ADZbuzz.

Another thing we are doing is setting up the marketing campaigns and working towards reaching our target audience, publishers and advertisers.

One thing I can already mention is that our full focus will go towards attracting as many publishers as we can into our publishers network along with building a strong community on ADZbuzz that helps each other achieve our goals.

Why?

Because the more ads we can serve on a daily basis the higher the intrinsic value of ADZcoin will be.

Our main angle for this is clear:
-> ADZbuzz ads will only serve recommendation ads (Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent etc.)
-> Our main marketing angle will be to reinvent online advertising for both advertisers and publishers
-> ADZbuzz will focus on content discovery and become a gathering place for publishers

The goal is pretty clear: The more people that visit ADZbuzz and ADZ-powered websites the more ads we can serve and the higher the intrinsic value of ADZcoin will be. Thats why we want to build a community that actively helps each other achieving this goal. We'll post tips for publishers to drive more traffic, help other publishers improve their content, build niche communities together etc.

The advertisements itself will be revolutionary. In order to solve the ad-blocking issue we need to reinvent online advertising. This simply means that the value proposition needs to shift towards the end-user, which is the website visitor. This is the only way we can make people turn off their ad blocker.

What does this mean?
-> Only recommendation ads will be allowed
-> Ads can only redirect to equally high quality content
-> The general public can vote to have ads approved

The upvoting system of Reddit for instance will get a completely different meaning, because it will be used to "approve" content along with getting more exposure on the homepage. This will eliminate the possibility of low quality or dubious quality content being approved which is happening on other platforms. The amount of ADZcoin somebody holds will also have influence in the voting, which doesn't mean people without ADZcoins can't vote.

So this will decentralize the ad approval of any other ad network, a pretty unique feature in itself which essentially solves the ad blocking issue completely.

So this is a bit forward thinking because the ADZbuzz publishers network will still take a while to complete and we will firt build the ADZbuzz ad server, but it gives you an idea about the huge potential of ADZcoin.

To give an example: Revcontent, another content recommendation platform currently serves 250 billion recommendations per month and they just started in 2013. This is with Outbrain and Taboola as competition which serve about the same amount. This is a huge market! If we can grow at the same pace, in 3 years the intrinsic value of 1 ADZ will be $1499! (at 0.50% CTR and $0.50 CPC). Or to put it otherwise, 1 ADZ will buy you 3000+ clicks to your content and earn you money at the same time.

Why do we believe we can achieve the same?

-> We are making ads friendly for publishers = higher trust and no more blocking
-> We are making ads beneficial for visitors since the visitors themselves can choose which ads will be seen
-> We are rewarding the adverisers so they can advertise for free (and even earn a lot of money in the process)
-> We are solving the ad blocking issue by giving the general public a vote in what ads they will see!

So that's it for now, i'll notify everybody when the changes are ready.

Enjoy your weekend!

Jens 

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 09:01:57 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great week and are enjoying the weekend! Smiley

Just want to make clear that we are working hard behind the scenes to add more features to ADZbuzz, fix bugs and set up the marketing campaign.

Some new features that will be added shortly are:
-> Register/login with Facebook or Google
-> Seo friendly links on all pages
-> Never logged out again if you don't log out yourself
-> Some design upgrades

This is obviously just the beginning and technically all devs have only just finished the complete training, which was about to take 4 weeks. the next months will be fully focusing on improving ADZbuzz.

Another thing we are doing is setting up the marketing campaigns and working towards reaching our target audience, publishers and advertisers.

One thing I can already mention is that our full focus will go towards attracting as many publishers as we can into our publishers network along with building a strong community on ADZbuzz that helps each other achieve our goals.

Why?

Because the more ads we can serve on a daily basis the higher the intrinsic value of ADZcoin will be.

Our main angle for this is clear:
-> ADZbuzz ads will only serve recommendation ads (Outbrain, Taboola, Revcontent etc.)
-> Our main marketing angle will be to reinvent online advertising for both advertisers and publishers
-> ADZbuzz will focus on content discovery and become a gathering place for publishers

The goal is pretty clear: The more people that visit ADZbuzz and ADZ-powered websites the more ads we can serve and the higher the intrinsic value of ADZcoin will be. Thats why we want to build a community that actively helps each other achieving this goal. We'll post tips for publishers to drive more traffic, help other publishers improve their content, build niche communities together etc.

The advertisements itself will be revolutionary. In order to solve the ad-blocking issue we need to reinvent online advertising. This simply means that the value proposition needs to shift towards the end-user, which is the website visitor. This is the only way we can make people turn off their ad blocker.

What does this mean?
-> Only recommendation ads will be allowed
-> Ads can only redirect to equally high quality content
-> The general public can vote to have ads approved

The upvoting system of Reddit for instance will get a completely different meaning, because it will be used to "approve" content along with getting more exposure on the homepage. This will eliminate the possibility of low quality or dubious quality content being approved which is happening on other platforms. The amount of ADZcoin somebody holds will also have influence in the voting, which doesn't mean people without ADZcoins can't vote.

So this will decentralize the ad approval of any other ad network, a pretty unique feature in itself which essentially solves the ad blocking issue completely.

So this is a bit forward thinking because the ADZbuzz publishers network will still take a while to complete and we will firt build the ADZbuzz ad server, but it gives you an idea about the huge potential of ADZcoin.

To give an example: Revcontent, another content recommendation platform currently serves 250 billion recommendations per month and they just started in 2013. This is with Outbrain and Taboola as competition which serve about the same amount. This is a huge market! If we can grow at the same pace, in 3 years the intrinsic value of 1 ADZ will be $1499! (at 0.50% CTR and $0.50 CPC). Or to put it otherwise, 1 ADZ will buy you 3000+ clicks to your content and earn you money at the same time.

Why do we believe we can achieve the same?

-> We are making ads friendly for publishers = higher trust and no more blocking
-> We are making ads beneficial for visitors since the visitors themselves can choose which ads will be seen
-> We are rewarding the adverisers so they can advertise for free (and even earn a lot of money in the process)
-> We are solving the ad blocking issue by giving the general public a vote in what ads they will see!

So that's it for now, i'll notify everybody when the changes are ready.

Enjoy your weekend!

Jens 

Just noticed the new feature - register/login with Facebook or Google Very nice! Great to see the future plans as well, this is going to be phenomenal  Smiley
megacryptonews

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 09:23:29 AM

Trade [ADZ] Adzcoin  with MegaCrypton.com Secured Crypto trade Platform.

BTC/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2013
LTC/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2014
USD/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2015
DOGE/ADZ: https://live.megacrypton.com/market/2016

Megacrypton ADZ WebWallet: https://live.megacrypton.com/login

SIGNUP FOR MEGACRYPTON: https://live.megacrypton.com/user/register

Twitter: https://twitter.com/megacrypton
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Megacrypton-1048724951862655

Disclaimer:MegaCrypton is a P2P exchange Platform, Trade price depends on user,
we do not control or set price Trade More than 200+ Coins pair Host ICO/IPO/Crowdsale*Provide White Label
Partnership Developments of Altcoins,Blockexplorer,Node, Faucet

Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

Added ADZcoin on my pool: http://sky-pool.com/
Bittalk tread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673242.0
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:27:03 AM

Thats ok, but if you lower your fee to 0.5% maybe I will switch to your pool for that remaining (about) 2 weeks time of mining ADZ v1 otherwise not good bussines.
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 08:16:10 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you enjoyed the weekend! Smiley

As you might have noticed we have made some changes to ADZbuzz, here's an overview:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t2l_ZbWv7EBWn9swShCEhTHkNjZTVjDtGWGSIjk0pKQ/

As mentioned earlier, most of our developers have now just finished the complete training and are working on a long list of new features, some small changes and some big ones. This week we'll also start the optimizing of the website speed on top of that.

All new features are added simultaneously once a week and a new update will be posted then.

As mentioned in the previous update we are also working on our ad server. We have identified our target audience and the main reason all different groups should join ADZbuzz here's an overview of how anybody can and will benefit from the system:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ADZbuzz-Publisher-Benefits.pdf

-> Web publishers can earn from ADZbuzz ads and drive more traffic to their content on ADZbuzz
-> Advertisers can promote their content and earn at the same time
-> Web visitors can discover more quality content instead of constantly being sold to
-> The ad blocking problem is solved for everybody because anybody can have a voice in which ads will be approved!

That's it for now. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:57:01 AM

Recently I  have sent a little ADZs (3895 coins) to my ADZbuzz web wallet.

https://www.zpool.ca/explorer/ADZ?txid=7b7cbed97ba238f3b1006a9c5c738c69760f1465ddbcdf3c0971f798aaa85afc

Why there is 0 (zero) at my web wallet balance?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
dazzler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:46:50 AM

Recently I  have sent a little ADZs (3895 coins) to my ADZbuzz web wallet.

https://www.zpool.ca/explorer/ADZ?txid=7b7cbed97ba238f3b1006a9c5c738c69760f1465ddbcdf3c0971f798aaa85afc

Why there is 0 (zero) at my web wallet balance?

If you have concerns, please contact support, and they will help. If you have already opened a ticket, make sure that you use the same one. : http://adzbuzzhelp.com/
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:41:52 AM

when do th vip rewards restart?
Havent seen anything for the last  month...
mrxtraf

Activity: 255
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:12:03 PM

How to compile linux version wallet?
Instruction from here https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md not worked.
Code:
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/AdzCoin/adzcoin.git
Клoниpoвaниe в «adzcoin»…
remote: Counting objects: 528, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (445/445), done.
remote: Total 528 (delta 74), reused 528 (delta 74), pack-reused 0
Production facilities: 100% (528/528), 9.91 MiB | 303.00 KiB/s, done.
Determination of changes: 100% (74/74), done.
Checking connection ... done.
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp$ cd adzcoin/
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp/adzcoin$ cd src/
mrxtraf@mrxtraf-kubuntu-work:/tmp/adzcoin/src$ sudo make -f makefile.unix
Building LevelDB ...
make[1]: enter to catalog «/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb»
g++ -I. -I./include -fno-builtin-memcmp -pthread -DOS_LINUX -DLEVELDB_PLATFORM_POSIX -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -c db/builder.cc -o db/builder.o

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:
skein.c:1245:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  skein_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 64);
                                    ^
skein.c:953:1: note:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’
 skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context *sc, unsigned ub, unsigned n,
 ^
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpointsync.d -o obj/checkpointsync.o checkpointsync.cpp
g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o AdzCoind leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/cubehash.o obj/luffa.o obj/aes_helper.o obj/echo.o obj/shavite.o obj/simd.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/groestl.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/skein.o obj/checkpointsync.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /tmp/adzcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/db.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:243: undefined reference to `boost::this_thread::hidden::sleep_for(timespec const&)'
obj/init.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:243: undefined reference to `boost::this_thread::hidden::sleep_for(timespec const&)'
obj/irc.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
obj/main.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
obj/net.o: In function `boost::this_thread::sleep_for(boost::chrono::duration<long, boost::ratio<1l, 1000000000l> > const&)':
obj/bitcoinrpc.o:/usr/local/include/boost/thread/pthread/thread_data.hpp:243: more undefined references to `boost::this_thread::hidden::sleep_for(timespec const&)' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:187: the recipe is a mistake for the purpose of «AdzCoind»
make: *** [AdzCoind] Error

build-essential, libssl-dev, libboost-all-dev, libdb4.8-dev, libdb4.8++-dev instaled.

Or. I try run binary at wine (PlayOnLinux). Wallet is running, but not getted config, and not run rpc.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:41:37 PM

It's 1:1 swap. Just follow the updates. You have 2 options, either to withdraw coins to your wallet address and then you should see them in your wallet. Or if you send to the other address Jens provided then it will all be there before the crowdsale. Not to worry

Thank you for the clarifications. I sent my adz coin with the address Jens provided and I even emailed the details to support. I know, devs are busy right now doing some tweaks and finishing touches. Hope all is well.

Open for Campaigns
JensS
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 01:22:51 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good! Smiley

Just a quick update with some new changes we made to ADZbuzz, here's the overview:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnpjsQ6B-JCUvv_pWEiVNvZngxmAbPcH_rComZl0iJw/

These are just some minor changes as our developers are working on many other things such as:

-> The ad server
-> The voting system integrated into the ad server
-> The groups/pages timeline
-> Live chat feature for groups
-> Choose sound of notifications (20 styles)
-> The ADZbuzz exchange
-> Mobile apps
-> And more...

Here's an overview of the workfllow chart:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/adzbuzz_workflow_overview.png

We're also working in th backend to add all coins to people's balances but this will take some time.

We have some more things in the pipeline so stay tuned!

Have a great day!
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:50:23 AM

Thats ok, but if you lower your fee to 0.5% maybe I will switch to your pool for that remaining (about) 2 weeks time of mining ADZ v1 otherwise not good bussines.
Hmm, new ADZ coin? do you have github sourse for new ADZ? I will setup pool for new ADZ)
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:44:54 AM

Hmm, new ADZ coin? do you have github sourse for new ADZ? I will setup pool for new ADZ)

You are slightly out of track my firiend Wink
ADZ v2 what I know will be POS only, ADZ v1- current coin should be stopped from mining when 50M supply reached (49346200now)

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update with some new changes we made to ADZbuzz, here's the overview:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnpjsQ6B-JCUvv_pWEiVNvZngxmAbPcH_rComZl0iJw/

These are just some minor changes as our developers are working on many other things such as:

-> The ad server
-> The ADZbuzz exchange
-> Mobile apps
-> And more...

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/adzbuzz_workflow_overview.png

We're also working in th backend to add all coins to people's balances but this will take some time.

Have a great day!
Jens

Love those (about) weekly updates, Good progress and can't wait for end of ADZ v1... Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:47:19 AM

Hi Everybody,

-> The ad server
-> The ADZbuzz exchange
-> Mobile apps
-> And more...

Have a great day!
Jens

Therefore within 1-2months most of the task will be finished or even faster?

Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: