Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

1 sat next year
let the bad feelings it go. If you have any ADZ ... hold it. All shitcoins pump from time to time, why not ADZ sometime?

yes it is right if we can hold for more than a year then let some more btw i can see a very big pump coming once the developments have been completed Cool
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

bump and dump with ADZcoin will not be the same as with all other coins. ADZcoin has and will continue to have value if you have read what the resent developments that have been implemented and some that are a few days or weeks from being implemented you would understand that this coin ADZcoin will work along with ADZbuzz publishers platform.  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
charith1984

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

soon will pump this coin
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Hi everybody, we may be quiet for quite some time but we certainly are not back of the scenes. You must have noticed few changes which we have already pushed to live site, like display of communities’ earnings, changes when you share a url, additional information in earnings’ transactions etc. Here are the details we currently are engaged in almost all of our waking hours along with some other information like what we are thinking for Gold members, info on ADZbuzz exchange and development updates.

So let’s head to it.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/13042-adzbuzz-update-25-nov-2017-work-started-on-marketing-campaigns-and-dev-updates
John547s3

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

Hi everybody, we may be quiet for quite some time but we certainly are not back of the scenes. You must have noticed few changes which we have already pushed to live site, like display of communities’ earnings, changes when you share a url, additional information in earnings’ transactions etc. Here are the details we currently are engaged in almost all of our waking hours along with some other information like what we are thinking for Gold members, info on ADZbuzz exchange and development updates.

So let’s head to it.
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/13042-adzbuzz-update-25-nov-2017-work-started-on-marketing-campaigns-and-dev-updates

and also add tifostarter, our main promo method Huh
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

So let’s head to it.

and also add tifostarter, our main promo method Huh

The information is in the update Smiley
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

tifostarter,is under -> Football communities
The second evergreen promo method is the football communities.... continue to read directly from ADZbuzz forum if you would like  Wink

EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:44:20 PM

Just an observation on ADZcoin, every time a new update comes out the coin value increases the bump and as soon as the day traders see a little bump the dump begins. Just a little insight for all day traders once one of the key components of the ADZbuzz , ADZcoin project is fully implemented the ADZcoin Value will increase to a point that it will stabilize.

I know not all day traders read the updates or care much for what we are trying to do with the ADZbuzz, ADZcoin project but in due time everyone will see the value of this coin not only increase but at some point not go below under .04 cents, and in a few weeks or months it will keep it`s lowest value at .05 cents. I could be wrong but what if I am right?

No matter what the outcome of the project I am a 100% supporter of ADZbuzz and ADZcoin.

Just my opinion ADZcoin has a good chance at being one of the top Crypto Concurrences within a few months time after all key features have been implemented.  Grin

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

Just an observation on ADZcoin, every time a new update comes out the coin value increases the bump and as soon as the day traders see a little bump the dump begins. Just a little insight for all day traders once one of the key components of the ADZbuzz , ADZcoin project is fully implemented the ADZcoin Value will increase to a point that it will stabilize.

I know not all day traders read the updates or care much for what we are trying to do with the ADZbuzz, ADZcoin project but in due time everyone will see the value of this coin not only increase but at some point not go below under .04 cents, and in a few weeks or months it will keep it`s lowest value at .05 cents. I could be wrong but what if I am right?

No matter what the outcome of the project I am a 100% supporter of ADZbuzz and ADZcoin.

Just my opinion ADZcoin has a good chance at being one of the top Crypto Concurrences within a few months time after all key features have been implemented.  Grin

i dont get this coin ....

this is one of  the few coins who is constantly updating their thread........ there is an huge developments for this coin.. exist more then 1.5 year.... but the price is shit ...

what does this mean ?? why is the price not rising , why dont your  positive updates not effect this ......

its like the more update about this coin , the less it comes in bitcoin Huh

Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:26:36 PM

this is one of  the few coins who is constantly updating their thread........ there is an huge developments for this coin.. exist more then 1.5 year.... but the price is shit ...

what does this mean ?? why is the price not rising , why dont your  positive updates not effect this ......

dont you see the price of bitcoin and eth ,i think investor all run in major crypto ,didn't invest altcoins now .

John547s3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

dont you see the price of bitcoin and eth ,i think investor all run in major crypto ,didn't invest altcoins now .

that is right but the point has to come in about 6 months when developments will be complete and nobody will be able to stop adzcoin
kaltun

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

that is right but the point has to come in about 6 months when developments will be complete and nobody will be able to stop adzcoin

you know how many times ive heard this..... you know soon , it will be different. soon this soon that ....

but hey i am an (early) invester to , and i invested in adz ... but question was why is the price so low ??  i mean with these huge developments , it had to be rose to the moon by now ??

but , i will talk to you about 6 months later.... or i am gonna call you from my holiday house at the beach , or still typing behind the comp....time will tell Smiley
kaltun

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

bullshit arguments ....

in june 2016 the fiat price rose to 16 cents, and after that its contstant between 2 and 5 cents ... more than 1 year ... you were right if the price was around 10- 20 cents and it were dumped ... ok ... but no..

John547s3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

you know how many times ive heard this..... you know soon , it will be different. soon this soon that ....

but hey i am an (early) invester to , and i invested in adz ... but question was why is the price so low ??  i mean with these huge developments , it had to be rose to the moon by now ??

but , i will talk to you about 6 months later.... or i am gonna call you from my holiday house at the beach , or still typing behind the comp....time will tell Smiley

i will explain you, if the project strikes well on first impression then speculation obviously will get hold of it and if that would have been the case then this coin would have been at bittrex and price always high, but what happened was that it gave the cheap impression of ponzi or somewhat like that but still the glow of speculation was still there and when that plugin or whatever that failed business model was there came into place then price rose to 30-40 cents and even $1 one day, but soon after so many ups and downs in this business all these updates had become a usual thing so speculation lost it's glow. But now price will rise because the internal mechanism of high traffic of adzcoins in adzbuzz will start. And BTW i am Ajay Anand, whom everybody knows here a old supporter of coin using this account instead of previous Ajay....... because that was banned
John547s3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

i will explain you, if the project strikes well on first impression then speculation obviously will get hold of it and if that would have been the case then this coin would have been at bittrex and price always high, but what happened was that it gave the cheap impression of ponzi or somewhat like that but still the glow of speculation was still there and when that plugin or whatever that failed business model was there came into place then price rose to 30-40 cents and even $1 one day, but soon after so many ups and downs in this business all these updates had become a usual thing so speculation lost it's glow. But now price will rise because the internal mechanism of high traffic of adzcoins in adzbuzz will start. And BTW i am Ajay Anand, whom everybody knows here a old supporter of coin using this account instead of previous Ajay....... because that was banned

Now our most important mission is to get nice and huge userbase as business model is already amazing and i know we also have something very special to attract people like tifostarter and attracting publishers and advertisers with such huge incentives and benefits Cool
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:46 AM

It's nice to see that Adzcoin is still alive. Is it possible to step in and wait for it to jump? It's so exciting
John547s3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

It's nice to see that Adzcoin is still alive. Is it possible to step in and wait for it to jump? It's so exciting
yes you have time for some months, as i think after 4-8 months it will be really very doubtful that adzbuzz and adzcoin boom constricts Cool
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:56:31 AM

I truly believe that ADZcoin Value will stabilize after 4 to 8 months from full deployment of all features  Wink

Speculators need not apply  Grin

NoFoodOnlyEnergy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:59 PM

it's literally at an all-time low so yeah i think you're probably ok

I truly believe that ADZcoin Value will stabilize after 4 to 8 months from full deployment of all features  Wink

Speculators need not apply  Grin

i bet you also believed that 4-8 months ago. since when does it take that long AFTER full implementation for a coin to gain value?

if people really believe in this coin, then there needs to be serious discussion about why it is failing. there have been a ton of updates these past few months, each met with a chorus of "this is amazing, we're gonna be rich!" be real. the updates haven't spurred any positive movement whatsoever, and long-term holders of this coin are down a lot of money. something needs to change.
loutchano

Activity: 618

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:14:56 PM

Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool AdzCoin 0.5% Fees

http://mineblocks.co.uk/coins

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3060 -u YOUR WALLET -p c=ADZ

Ports ( 3060 )  ( 3061 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: