Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoFoodOnlyEnergy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:27:47 AM

this coin has lost 96% of its satoshi value since last december. pretty remarkable

That doesn't matter because last December till now the project was still being developed.

So why would the coin gain value?

However it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.

presumably because enthusiasm for upcoming developments would drive the price upwards in advance of their release. half the projects in the top 100 haven't released their "product" yet, but that hasn't stopped them from exploding in value.

and if it's so great a time to buy, why have the people who have been "following the project" dumped all of their coins? i don't understand why this facade needs to be maintained when the project is on its dying breaths. what needs to change? is it the marketing, or is it just a doomed concept?

Time is best to buy if you have knowledge to do research and at least minimum informations about AZDbuzz project and their platform.

You have no idea and no any proof that people who "dumping" (lol little few thousands there and back is not a dump)  they are adzbuzz followers!

Maybe you said that from your own position and experience but those people just transferring little of wealth to more stronger hands for few satoshis just like giving it free..

Believe me, im one of the oldest ADZbuzz members and you dont even want to know how many ADZ coins is sitting in my portfolio because I dont want make you feel uncomfortable..

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuuz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

Marketing time will come soon after all tests are done. No rush.

You must know that this project never had ICO to rise money and developers all are doing by themself. This is very important but undervalued.

Impatient people like you should just buy some coins (they are so f...n cheap so get some in case all goes well), keep them safe on own ADZbuzz wallet, move to another interesting project and come back in the right time to cash out (or maybe change mind and stay..)

i guess i should clarify. the dump i was referring to is the 96% decline in satoshi value. sorry to hear about having all those adz coins. if that money had been kept in bitcoin all this time you would be thousands of dollars richer now. at any rate, the same things have been posted over and over (just wait till the next update!!!) with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though

this is a wrong statement, every altcoin has fallen in btc and if you love your btc so much then why did you come in altcoins at all
we are just saying that adzcoin will come into use after 2-4 months and it's rate in usd will rise and will give your and everyone's long awaited roi

HAHAHAHA oh man, is that what you actually believe? that all alts have fallen in btc? i don't know what price you bought your coins at, but let's just say you bought 100,000 at 1000 satoshi. if you had instead held that bitcoin and bought adz today, you'd have 500,000 for the exact same amount of bitcoin you paid for 100,000. at this point it will be a blessing for you to get back to 0% roi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:23:56 AM

this coin has lost 96% of its satoshi value since last december. pretty remarkable

That doesn't matter because last December till now the project was still being developed.

So why would the coin gain value?

However it is a great time to buy the coin as people who have been following the project would know the reasons why.

presumably because enthusiasm for upcoming developments would drive the price upwards in advance of their release. half the projects in the top 100 haven't released their "product" yet, but that hasn't stopped them from exploding in value.

and if it's so great a time to buy, why have the people who have been "following the project" dumped all of their coins? i don't understand why this facade needs to be maintained when the project is on its dying breaths. what needs to change? is it the marketing, or is it just a doomed concept?

Time is best to buy if you have knowledge to do research and at least minimum informations about AZDbuzz project and their platform.

You have no idea and no any proof that people who "dumping" (lol little few thousands there and back is not a dump)  they are adzbuzz followers!

Maybe you said that from your own position and experience but those people just transferring little of wealth to more stronger hands for few satoshis just like giving it free..

Believe me, im one of the oldest ADZbuzz members and you dont even want to know how many ADZ coins is sitting in my portfolio because I dont want make you feel uncomfortable..

Whatever you gonna say ADZbuuz is not in rush and absolutely not dying  Cheesy just developing slowly but perfectly designed product to the public.

Marketing time will come soon after all tests are done. No rush.

You must know that this project never had ICO to rise money and developers all are doing by themself. This is very important but undervalued.

Impatient people like you should just buy some coins (they are so f...n cheap so get some in case all goes well), keep them safe on own ADZbuzz wallet, move to another interesting project and come back in the right time to cash out (or maybe change mind and stay..)

i guess i should clarify. the dump i was referring to is the 96% decline in satoshi value. sorry to hear about having all those adz coins. if that money had been kept in bitcoin all this time you would be thousands of dollars richer now. at any rate, the same things have been posted over and over (just wait till the next update!!!) with the same result- a drop in price. i guess people aren't willing to address that though

this is a wrong statement, every altcoin has fallen in btc and if you love your btc so much then why did you come in altcoins at all
we are just saying that adzcoin will come into use after 2-4 months and it's rate in usd will rise and will give your and everyone's long awaited roi

HAHAHAHA oh man, is that what you actually believe? that all alts have fallen in btc? i don't know what price you bought your coins at, but let's just say you bought 100,000 at 1000 satoshi. if you had instead held that bitcoin and bought adz today, you'd have 500,000 for the exact same amount of bitcoin you paid for 100,000. at this point it will be a blessing for you to get back to 0% roi.

Well, thats true because no one know whats will happen next but im sure that you didnt bought tons of bts just a year a go lets say for $800 because you know that it will reach $20k in this year, im right?
If I have glass ball I will be billionaire now and not wasting my time reply to your comment lol
PS i know you didnt reply directly to me but take my apology, I can't resist   Wink
Lets comeback to this discussion maybe after ADZbuzz marketing and promotions is done.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

will the ADZcoin value rise in 2018  Huh

If so how much .04 or .08 or will it flop.

I think the project might take off if all features are implemented with the ADZbuzz/ADZcoin project.  Cool

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
overboost

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

It should shine in 2018 hopefully.
I'm thinking in buying more, it's been more than 1 year since I bought.
It was roughly about the same $. I never trade btc for buying alts.
Time will tell if and how fast ADZ will show us it's full potential.
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

This was a very unique idea back when it was launched. But now, probably BAT is a better buy.
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

As if ADZCOIN didn't know much,
Team should step up business marketing.
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

As if ADZCOIN didn't know much,
Team should step up business marketing.

that is being worked on as we type on this forum. Before you know it this will be the coin to have  Cool

nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

To be honest I didnt hear from Mohit and TEAM some time but I believe everyone involved directly in this project is working very hard daily for ADZbuzz success.
I just read short post from one of our ADZbuzz members Miles and I think is ok to share it here to give more "colours" to all readers about predictions, everyone love it!

"I predicted ADZcoin will reach $10 this year.

But I am going to revise that.

I think it will reach $50+ before the year ends.

And that is based on one condition... what is planned is done, and then it is all promoted to the respective audiences.

If that condition is met then expect ADZcoin to jump from cents to double digits really fast.

And it could happen this year God willing Smiley

I don't want to predict for 2019 because I expect much more growth so the price will only go further up.

All I am going to say is and you can take it or leave it, but right now you can buy an ADZcoin for as cheap as 3 p or 4 cents. And soon that day would come to an end...

What else can you do with 3 p today that can be worth $50+ in the future? Nothing except buy an undervalued crypto-currency coin that has huge potential ahead of it... such as ADZcoin "

I agree with this Smiley
camohitmishra

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

To be honest I didnt hear from Mohit and TEAM some time but I believe everyone involved directly in this project is working very hard daily for ADZbuzz success.

Hi, you're right, every member of team is working very hard day and night (with passion) for the success of this business. Anyways expect an update soon as our exchange is to launch any day now Smiley
kr3gg

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Nice vol last week. Rocket started.
Adzcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

The new exchange is going to be great. Part of the transaction fees going back to the traders.
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

WOW! that sounds like a good idea. Maybe that just could add value to the ADZcoin at some point.  Wink

the ADZbuzz project sure is looking better and better I think  this one will be a good coin to trade  Cool

AnonimTrader

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

The idea is great no doubt. But I think the devs have to list ADZ at some more exchanges. Im a trader since 2008 and i know what im talking about. If the price rises for example to $1 and on the high levels there are no buyers - then expect price dropping due to short squeeze ( not enough buyers but lots of sellers) . Why ? Because nobody wants to buy at so high prices.. As a result people observe big damp because of the sellers.

So i think Bittrex, Poloniex is a minimum required exchange listing in order to prevent big big DUMP in th nearest future!))

But for sure - the project is very nice! Im hoDling))

PS   - the same thing happened to ONX month ago)) just mention)
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

The new exchange is going to be great. Part of the transaction fees going back to the traders.

No it is going to be better than that.

Traders will be able to earn a passive income stream from using the ADZbuzz exchange by owning part of ADZbuzz communities. An update will be released explaining it soon.

Adzcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Adzcoin hit .12 today. Nice mile stone.  Cheesy
kr3gg

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

Any news? What happened?
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:42:30 AM

The idea is great no doubt. But I think the devs have to list ADZ at some more exchanges. Im a trader since 2008 and i know what im talking about. If the price rises for example to $1 and on the high levels there are no buyers - then expect price dropping due to short squeeze ( not enough buyers but lots of sellers) . Why ? Because nobody wants to buy at so high prices.. As a result people observe big damp because of the sellers.

So i think Bittrex, Poloniex is a minimum required exchange listing in order to prevent big big DUMP in th nearest future!))

We've been asked this many times but the answer is simply that those exchanges choose which coins to add. We can't really force them to add ADZcoin except if they see the value in our project and that won't come until we start doing promos and attract the mainstream publishers. Good news is that this is about to happen this month and already 10K+ publishers are earning daily ADZcoins. See some stats here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/top-earning-communities

Now on the other hand, we take the ADZbuzz Exchange very serious. We actually want to create the new Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance etc.

In a couple of weeks once the ADZ/BTC pair is thoroughly tested in live environment we will start adding 2-3 new coins to our exchange every week (probably more on average in a 6-month period). We will have a unique feature that will ensure every trader will earn more and more daily coins with every trade he makes. This will be a 100% unique feature and attract thousands of traders instantly because they can withdraw their daily earnings in any coin they want.

Plus it will give them an instant emotional connection to ADZbuzz as well. Smiley

Our timeframe to have a decent size exchange up and running is 6-9 months, and with our unique USP this will surely happen if we add all the trading pairs and invite those communities to our exchange.

What's a decent size exchange?

Let's say top 50.

With the current boom in cryptos, even decent size exchanges have pretty big daily volumes. The 50th exchange at the moment of writing has about $35 million in trading volume the last 24 hours. This means they earn with a 0.2% total trading fee (which is average) about $70,000 a day!

Because ADZbuzz has numerous other income streams (Gold memberships, ad credits, communities etc.) we will be able to use the majority of our exchange earnings for the daily buyback program and profit share distribution.

How does the system work?

-> 50% of daily revenue is used to buy ADZcoins on our exchange and used for the daily profit share
-> 50% is burned and permanently turned into ad credits and used by ADZbuzz to increase revenue (buying back our own ad space)

If we are able to build a medium size exchange (top 50 in the world) we could buy up to $70K worth of ADZcoins and burn $35K of those every single day!

This will massively reduce the total supply of ADZcoins if the price remains in cents.

So while I agree that having ADZcoin added to Bittrex or Poloniex or even Binance would be great for the coin, a situation as you presented can not happen if we are able to grow our exchange to a decent level. Everybody that dumps his coins even at Dollars will know that he just lost a lot of money because we simply remove the coins they dumped from the market permanently. (could be us or an advertiser buying ad space)

Obviously, we still have to deliver, but we are extremely passionate about doing so. Smiley

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

PS: I forgot to mention that already 14.5 MILLION coins are burned and removed from the market permanently already. Check real-time stats here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-supply

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Any news? What happened?

price is rising because crypto market is grown up now as market value of all coins combined is increasing and btc's marketcap's money is flowing in other altcoins
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

We've been asked this many times but the answer is simply that those exchanges choose which coins to add. We can't really force them to add ADZcoin except if they see the value in our project and that won't come until we start doing promos and attract the mainstream publishers. Good news is that this is about to happen this month and already 10K+ publishers are earning daily ADZcoins. See some stats here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/top-earning-communities

Now on the other hand, we take the ADZbuzz Exchange very serious. We actually want to create the new Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance etc.
---------
Obviously, we still have to deliver, but we are extremely passionate about doing so. Smiley

Have a great day,
The ADZbuzz Team

PS: I forgot to mention that already 14.5 MILLION coins are burned and removed from the market permanently already. Check real-time stats here:

>>> https://adzbuzz.com/adzcoin-supply

Jens, its pleasure to hear from you, sir !
Thank you for finding the time in this new crypto crazy year to talk to us Smiley
This is absolutely wonderful project and many will hear about ADZbuzz soon for the first time.
Business will explode in one day, we closer every week to financial freedom Wink
Best Regards
camohitmishra

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

Hey, you must have noticed the continuous growth in ADZcoin rate in the past few days Smiley We believe this growth will continue as the ADZbuzz exchange is about to launch and so buy back program is about to begin.

We have an update for you detailing how we’re planning the operations in the coming days which includes promos to publishers, engaging with the crypto traders, info about buy back program and how you can follow its stats and info about further developments.

We’ll wait for you to join the excitement and fun Smiley
https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/adzbuzz-get-started/14738-adzbuzz-update-9-jan-2018-info-about-adzbuzz-exchange-buy-back-program-and-more
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: