Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 07:52:05 AM

0.00000496 on yobit  Shocked
you guys dumped this for good and move to ICN or Decent or should it be time to buy? it feels like the chef mate already shouting abandon ship.

I think you should go back to sleep. You listen to hype on yobit rather than reading updates here on what's the plan with the project.

It's been mentioned over a hundred times ADZ version 1 is closing down on Friday and then there will be ADZ version 2 which will start at $0.50. And then sit back and watch the value grow tremendously once advertisers start buying ad space on ADZbuzz.

So ADZ version 1 can go to ZERO and it won't matter as ADZ version 1 will no longer be used after Friday. If you buy ADZ version 1 for below a cent now, you can swap it before Friday for ADZ version 2 at the rate of 5 ADZ version 1 for 1 ADZ version 2

Time to buy some Coins ADZ

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:05:17 AM

I just read about the swap because I noticed the ADZ price crashing... I understand I need to register at Adzbuzz, but that doesn't seem to work for me... I tried to join, but after filling in account information, the screen goed to the login page, which tells me my profile isn't recognized. Is there a confirmation email I'm supposed to get (but not getting) to complete registration?

Hey mate just wait for the website to fully load.

And then you should see the screen like this:

If you look, there's a captcha to make sure you are not a robot which you must tick and then you sign up.

After that you get a confirmation email. Make sure to check your inbox and spam as it sometimes gets sent to spam.

After that you click the confirmation link and you should be done. Let me know if this works for you
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:15:44 AM

I just read about the swap because I noticed the ADZ price crashing... I understand I need to register at Adzbuzz, but that doesn't seem to work for me... I tried to join, but after filling in account information, the screen goed to the login page, which tells me my profile isn't recognized. Is there a confirmation email I'm supposed to get (but not getting) to complete registration?

If you look, there's a captcha to make sure you are not a robot which you must tick and then you sign up.

After that you get a confirmation email. Make sure to check your inbox and spam as it sometimes gets sent to spam.

After that you click the confirmation link and you should be done. Let me know if this works for you

Thanks. It did work this time. Just one more question just to be sure I got it right: in stead of transferring my ADZ to the address in the first post, I can also transfer it to my own webwallet, right?

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:21:11 AM

Try to register there in Internet Explorer. I was not able to do it in Chrome (my profile wasn't recognized too).

Btw, how do you feel about 5:1 ratio?....  Angry

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:32:11 AM

Thanks. It did work this time. Just one more question just to be sure I got it right: in stead of transferring my ADZ to the address in the first post, I can also transfer it to my own webwallet, right?

Yes you can also send it to your ADZbuzz wallet address too. After you do it, just mention your ADZbuzz username, ADZbuzz wallet address and your transaction address for proof on here: http://adzbuzzhelp.com/index.php?a=add

EDIT: if you are sending it to your ADZbuzz wallet, then there is no need to submit a ticket. Please ignore that part  Smiley

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:47:59 AM

ADZcoin Intrinsic value after launch: $5.75

A pretty good deal I would say Wink

Yeeeaaah. I could own a 2500*5.75$ (right?), but you decided to punish me and many other who believed to ADZcoin devs at first and voted for it with our X11 hashing power. To punish us for not paying "enough" attention to this coin... It's like: "How could you not to read our updates at least weekly! Shame on such an investors!" Isn't it time for some negative trust rating or something? People should know about all traits of your way of making business... Sure - your coin, your rules... But those rules are...

If you knew from the beginning about this "swap" or about any other planned serious updates to ADZcoin - why don't you offered your "investors" to subscribe to e-mail newsletters or something like that? That's the way serious people making business. You definetely knew that many of us will miss the Oct. 16th, so why don't you simple exchange at 1:1, just like devs did once with Nautiluscoin exchanghe?

Thank you

You are welcome (I'm restraining my temper... Restraining... My... Temper...)...

Probably it's my last negative message here. I feel that it's completely useless to try to explain something to such people...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:44:26 AM

I think any further message complaining about the coin swap should just be deleted by default. Everything has been said, so simply take the amazing opportunity ahead of you or leave it. But it is becoming tiring seeing complaints and then Jens having to repeat himself when there is nothing to justify.

The coin swap is 5:1 ratio which is a steal.

You have until this Friday 28/10/16 to do it.

And it is your responsibility to stay updated by:
- Checking the ADZbuzz time-line
- Checking the Facebook groups
- Checking this Forum
- The ADZcoin official blog site

I have been checking at least two of the above daily for the past year, and even more so toward the end as things are moving a long so much quicker now.

It is your responsibility to stay informed.

But people will always complain and even after the Friday swap too.   

JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:50:36 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick update with some exciting news!

We just finished testing the first version of the ADZbuzzer first version Wordpress Plugin and it works great. Added it to the newest blog post (above the content) and all in all it took me about 1 minute to add the button.

Check it here: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

Some more things we'll do for this:

-> Add nice design for all buttons
-> Create a widget area
-> Add some stats

When the first version is out of beta we'll also start contacting other plugin creaors to add the ADZbuzz share button to their sites so the ADZbuzzer can be displaye next to the Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter buttons. Smiley

Please don't use it to share for now as the ADZbuzzer is live and every share would be posted on the ADZbuzz timeline. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:52:31 PM

Hi Everybody,

We just finished testing the first version of the ADZbuzzer first version Wordpress Plugin and it works great. Added it to the newest blog post (above the content) and all in all it took me about 1 minute to add the button.

Check it here: http://adzcoindesk.com/the-adzbuzz-exchange-buying-and-selling-ad-space-with-adzcoin/

-> Create a widget area
-> Add some stats

When the first version is out of beta we'll also start contacting other plugin creaors to add the ADZbuzz share button to their sites so the ADZbuzzer can be displaye next to the Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter buttons. Smiley

Please don't use it to share for now as the ADZbuzzer is live and every share would be posted on the ADZbuzz timeline. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Oops, I was so excited with the news that I jumped to the page and tried it before reading this post 'till the end   Smiley Sorry.

By the way, I see that before sharing it asks in which category it should go.
Maybe it's a good idea let the editor choose the category ( we can use a set of fixed categories like the ones in stumble upon), when it installs the adzbuzzer on his webpage.
How would it be?
mass
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:07:44 PM

Hi Everybody,

-> Create a widget area
-> Add some stats

Have a great day!
Jens

Oops, I was so excited with the news that I jumped to the page and tried it before reading this post 'till the end   Smiley Sorry.

By the way, I see that before sharing it asks in which category it should go.
Maybe it's a good idea let the editor choose the category ( we can use a set of fixed categories like the ones in stumble upon), when it installs the adzbuzzer on his webpage.
How would it be?
mass

I agree that there should be fixed set of categories instead of users picking the category. It looks much professional this way

Example of news site with fixed categories: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news

There's much more but I'm just using that as an example
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:19:00 PM

this coin has really tanked in the last few weeks.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:27:21 PM

this coin has really tanked in the last few weeks.

You haven't been paying attention then I take it?

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590365.msg16656549#msg16656549
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:36:27 PM

Dont really understand the swap thing seems to me that if ADZ2 are worth $0.5 and ADZ1 are currently $0.003 so if I brought 5000 adz now it would cost me $150, i now swap these at a rate of 5:1 I get 1000 V2 at $0.5 = $500 worth. V1 would have to be priced on the exchanges > $0.1 for me not to be in profit. Which i think equates to 0.00015btc

Surely i have got it wrong

That would be true but ADZ V1 hasn't ever really gone to $0.10+ apart from that one time during p & d which was done by hype from a bunch of pump and dumpers which never lasted long. Majority bought ADZ well below $0.10

But then again the value of ADZ V2 isn't even going to be at $0.50 for long. It's actually going to go higher at $2+ after the crowdsale launch when advertisers swarm in to buy advertising space on ADZbuzz

Sorry you missed my point or more likely i didnt explain it properly

V2 is going to be worth $0.5 and the swap is 5 V1 to 1 V2. The current price of V1 is $0.005644 so 5 cost $0.02822 which equate to 1 V2. So effectively I can buy 1 V2 (5 x V1) now for $0.02822 a no brainer surely . If the current price of V1 is below $0.1 it seems this is a good deal if you wish to hold V2

*Image Removed*
coinstatic (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:03:09 PM

Dont really understand the swap thing seems to me that if ADZ2 are worth $0.5 and ADZ1 are currently $0.003 so if I brought 5000 adz now it would cost me $150, i now swap these at a rate of 5:1 I get 1000 V2 at $0.5 = $500 worth. V1 would have to be priced on the exchanges > $0.1 for me not to be in profit. Which i think equates to 0.00015btc

That would be true but ADZ V1 hasn't ever really gone to $0.10+ apart from that one time during p & d which was done by hype from a bunch of pump and dumpers which never lasted long. Majority bought ADZ well below $0.10

But then again the value of ADZ V2 isn't even going to be at $0.50 for long. It's actually going to go higher at $2+ after the crowdsale launch when advertisers swarm in to buy advertising space on ADZbuzz

V2 is going to be worth $0.5 and the swap is 5 V1 to 1 V2. The current price of V1 is $0.005644 so 5 cost $0.02822 which equate to 1 V2. So effectively I can buy 1 V2 (5 x V1) now for $0.02822 a no brainer surely . If the current price of V1 is below $0.1 it seems this is a good deal if you wish to hold V2

That's correct. Sorry I thought you were asking a question there, rather it seems you explained it. But yeah what you said is correct
johnp

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:15:16 PM

That's correct. Sorry I thought you were asking a question there, rather it seems you explained it. But yeah what you said is correct

Thought so but i now dont understand why existing holders who are already convinced by the project are not buying all the V1 under $0.1.

*Image Removed*
johnp

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:15:47 PM

ps  BTC on the way to Yobit

*Image Removed*
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:35:49 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 02:21:43 AM by drays

So why don't you buy all those super cheap coins on Yobit? You probably don't want to make money?

Go there are buy them all! And I will believe you indeed think what you tell then. 'Put your money where your mouth is' - I suppose this is the correct expression here.?

adz4life, I have another special, exclusive offer for you: if you believe this swap option is a steal, I am ready to sell you all the ADZ coins I bought - exactly for the price I bought them. I am ready and willing to exit from this project with zero gain / zero loss. I will not sell cheaper than I bough though, so am not going to dump my coins. I was buying all the way down from 3500 sat to 302 sat, so you will get a great deal - the average cost is just around 1200 sat - less than $0.008. So you will be getting ADZv2 coins for under $0.04, which is an unbelievable deal, as then you will sell them for $0.50 - for more than 12x immediate guaranteed profit !  Shocked

That is one wonderful deal! Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Go ahead and take it!

EDIT: this amazing offer is available to JensS too. Only you two are eligible! Hurry up, it is steal, right? So it won't last for long! Who will be the first to grab it?

... this space is not for rent ...
johnp

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:35:54 PM

Posted this in ADZBuzz lounge and it was removed WHY

Asked for a reason and that was removed WHY

*Image Removed*
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:27:17 AM

adz4life, I have another special, exclusive offer for you: if you believe this swap option is a steal, I am ready to sell you all the ADZ coins I bought - exactly for the price I bought them. I am ready and willing to exit from this project with zero gain / zero loss. I will not sell cheaper than I bough though, so am not going to dump my coins. I was buying all the way down from 3500 sat to 302 sat, so you will get a great deal - the average cost is just around 1200 sat - less than $0.008. So you will be getting ADZv2 coins for under $0.04, which is an unbelievable deal, as then you will sell them for $0.50 - for more than 12x immediate guaranteed profit !  Shocked

Thanks for the offer and I do believe in this project 100%.

But since I can get ADZv1 on the market currently for an even better deal and earn more ADZv2 in the process which is the main goal right? So it is better for me to buy it with the market price.

And no I don't plan to sell my coins at $0.50  Shocked

IF you really don't want to make a loss then I advise you to make the swap. Earn some money during the upcoming crowd sale, earn more money during the yearly daily profit, and after 12 months if you dislike the project that much then sell all your coins at a much higher rate and exit.

But at least you would have made a huge profit regardless of the 5:1 ratio in swap.

Right now, you are being emotional, but you need to think with reason as this is a business opportunity.

You have like less than two days left... and if you don't want to sell them at a lost then you are going to do what I recommend  Wink

And that is obviously the smartest option out of the two...

mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:27:06 AM

Thanks for the offer and I do believe in this project 100%.

But since I can get ADZv1 on the market currently for an even better deal and earn more ADZv2 in the process which is the main goal right? So it is better for me to buy it with the market price.

And no I don't plan to sell my coins at $0.50  Shocked

IF you really don't want to make a loss then I advise you to make the swap. Earn some money during the upcoming crowd sale, earn more money during the yearly daily profit, and after 12 months if you dislike the project that much then sell all your coins at a much higher rate and exit.

But at least you would have made a huge profit regardless of the 5:1 ratio in swap.

Right now, you are being emotional, but you need to think with reason as this is a business opportunity.

You have like less than two days left... and if you don't want to sell them at a lost then you are going to do what I recommend  Wink

And that is obviously the smartest option out of the two...

That was a smart answer. Wise/Smart person will think in this direction if they really care about loss.

One thing I don't understand Drays, you say you should be given the opportunity to swap your coin 1:1 for ADZ V2 and on the other hand you say you want to exit. Should i understand that you want to make the maximum profit instead of a good profit?

Smart person will think of atleast making a profit instead of behaving emotionally. So here's a tip for you; you have invested in ADZ to be in profit.Right? So the opportunity is still in front of you; send your coins to ADZbuzz and in some months time, you will have nobody to thank but yourself. This opportunity will not come often. SO stop behaving like little mama's baby and be like a smart grown up investor. Think of profits instead of nothing. Anger will take you to doom way always.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: