Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:16:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADZ] Adzcoin||ADZbuzz  (Read 156185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:43:39 AM

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're good!

After a long day of testing our developers have added some more features to the Adzbuzz platform!

Here you can see the overview:

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uwrkkBSXp0DFhmdSvaQ6izCd0LrPWcV2jBLQuCJn2zI/

Obviously there are many more features to come before we launch the mass promo's, but we are getting there one step at a time. Smiley

I'll be giving a more detailed overview about ADZcoin and how we'll manage the mass promotions over the weekend. We are on to big things and are fully confident we can solve the ad blocking issue for publishers which is a billion dollar problem.

All I can say now is that Adzbuzz will be all over the news when we are ready, so make sure to stay tuned!

All the best,
Jens

Now May I join this project or it's too late?
Anyone can join now and later but make sure you have lots ADZcoins in your ADZbuzz web wallet before the swap to v2 as the first great things will happen when the crowdsale starts.
Only coins in ADZbuzz will be swapped and merged with Buzz Power (ADZcoins you spend to purchase Buzz Power refunded already to your account) if someone have it ( if got the deal before, not available now). Depends of amount ADZcoins v2 you have in ADZbuzz you will get rewards $ from crowdsale paid in BTC weekly until the crowdsale ends. To know how much $ you can get, you have to multiply your all coins in ADZbuzz by 0.033 Smiley
More about crowdsale the-adzbuzz-exchange

ADZbuzz in combination with ADZcoin will bring a lot of innovation to the social media and the crypto currency world.

PS JensS please confirm this above is correct or if something isnt please correct me so I will edit.
Thanks

There are no news about the crowd sale or it will happen in the near future....for last 20 days and in the last 2 recent updates from the developer so you might be needed to edit it or just hold on posting such things without confirmations.

Thats all what you have to say "such things"??
Everything what I wrote above has been mentioned before by Dev along a few updates, comments,answers etc
Dev confirm that they working on the first version of exchange for the crowdsale already from 2 weeks, preparing mass promo and many other things in background so??
Better stay up to date yourself before you writing useless comments.
As long we not getting any changes to this from JensS we should take it as applicable. So if nothing changed is no need to edit. (I wrote that just in case)  
Accordingly to the ADZbuzz And ADZcoin Project Roadmap we should expect swap and crowdsale start soon as 1 month from time when this road map was published is already passing, obviously 50M coins need to be mined first...
Best regards
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 02:44:13 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just to clarify:

The Adzbuzz exchange is making great progress, here you can see a sample of how it'll look like:

The mass promo's will start next week. Because we are making such good use of our resources and we will introduce a new income stream to our business (which i'll explain about when it's ready, not now) it might not even be needed to launch a crowdsale and we can use the other revenue source to follow the roadmap. Because it's hard to predict how it'll go I can't update about this as I already stated before. So in general terms the roadmap doesn't change at all. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:52:58 AM

can you post a video of that working?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:49:32 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just to clarify:

The Adzbuzz exchange is making great progress, here you can see a sample of how it'll look like:

The mass promo's will start next week. Because we are making such good use of our resources and we will introduce a new income stream to our business (which i'll explain about when it's ready, not now) it might not even be needed to launch a crowdsale and we can use the other revenue source to follow the roadmap. Because it's hard to predict how it'll go I can't update about this as I already stated before. So in general terms the roadmap doesn't change at all. Smiley

Have a great day!
Jens
good to know that jenss lets see what will happen next just keep us updated from here. good luck
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:07:57 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just to clarify:

Have a great day!
Jens

Thank god at last some opposite news has come Shocked we all had got shattered and bored by the same time delaying news everytime Undecided
So cheers for this strange surprise and Good luck to team Wink
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:36:18 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just to clarify:

Have a great day!
Jens

Jens, you just come with this info like in order, can't imagine what it is the new income stream but obviously not expecting explanation yet;)
Everyone should be happy now that the roadmap "doesn't change at all"

Coins i sent to adzbuzz r showing on my web wallet  Grin, thank you!!! Going to buy more, loving this project  Cheesy

Perfect!
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:01:56 PM

And what will happen to the adz we sent in buzz powers Huh we don't see buzz power dashboard anywhere Huh are they safe? how will we receive them? i am asking this because i have more than half of my adzcoins(total 86k) in buzz power while the other half is in my web wallet Undecided
khechin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:16:13 PM

And what will happen to the adz we sent in buzz powers Huh we don't see buzz power dashboard anywhere Huh are they safe? how will we receive them? i am asking this because i have more than half of my adzcoins(total 86k) in buzz power while the other half is in my web wallet Undecided

No one knows what will happen to the  Buzz powers and the earnings from BPs which were promissed.

In the update on 10th Oct. the devop. wrote-
I think we found a good balance between growth of ADZbuzz during the beta phase and rewarding people with Buzz Power. We need to consider all angles in order to make ADZbuzz one of the top social media networks and I surely believe we have all details covered.
It'll also allow you to calculate your earnings during our beta-phase based on the amount of ADZ you currently have in Buzz Power; so that's a nice bonus. Read the update here:https://adzbuzz.com/Coin-Swap-Profit-Share.pdf - This link is not working now.

In the UpDate- 16 OCT the dedvop. wrote -

So how will the coin work?

-> ADZ V2 represents ADZbuzz ad space
So essentially ADZcoin will be backed by a real asset that people will pay for. Advertisers who want to post ads on ADZbuzz need to buy ADZcoin and deposit them into their ADZbuzz ads account and then they will get part of the ad sapce.

-> Coins are locked for 12 months
When deposited in the ADZbuzz ad server the coins are locked in for 12 months. This means every ADZcoin (50 million to start) represents 1/50,000,000 of the ad space for 12 months. Let's make a small calculation:
- ADZbuzz receives 100,000,000 page views per day when it goes viral (5-10 million users, currently about 50K users bring 1 million page views)
- 3 ads on average per page means 300 million ad views = 6 views per day per ADZ
- 12 month lock period means every ADZcoin is worth 2190 ad views
- With an average Click through rate (based on FB ads) of 0.5% (sidebar and timeline ads) this means 1 ADZ is worth = 10+ clicks
- If only half of ADZ are locked in ADZbuzz this can be up to 20+ clicks
- With half a dollar per click 1 ADZ has an intrinsic value of $10+!

This leaves out the fact that many advertisers will leave their ADZ in ADZbuzz for years to come instead of just 12 months and that there are NO speculators buying ADZ to trade and make a profit. Rest assured, this will be an amazing system!

-> 20% yearly inflation to distribute daily earnings
There will be no liabilities for ADZbuzz ever, we will simply program the new coin to automatcally create new coins daily at a 20% inflation rate per year. This will not only make it super easy and predicatble to understand your earnings, but also ensure daily profits are guaranteed.
We'll also start setting up the new offer which is basically a crowdsale in which we sell ADZ V2 coins that give buyers part of the ad space on ADZbuzz. The coins will be sold for $0.50 per coin and the revenue distribution for current Buzz Power holders will continue as promised and will be based on the amount of ADZ you hold. --end of update.

Every time the devop. promises a new earning opportunites and keeps changing it.
Now he is saying -- Because we are making such good use of our resources it might not even be needed to launch a crowdsale and Because it's hard to predict how it'll go I can't update--- What does it mean?
If you were not confirmed then why you offer your members Buzz Powers and forced people to send their all coins to Adzbuzz wallet? From the tone of this post i think there will be No Swap. No  Buzz Power daily earnings, No Crowd sale, No passive income.

BTW we didnt listen anything from -Contributor/Team Member: coinstatic. Where is he the Big Supporter of this project. Huh
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:41:34 PM

before we know it the project will take off and all who are patient enough will be handsomely rewarded.  Grin

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:07:09 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just to clarify:

Have a great day!
Jens

it's very interesting plan. I will join this promo's as soon as launching next week.
Thank you for your post

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:43:28 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just to clarify:

Have a great day!
Jens

it's very interesting plan. I will join this promo's as soon as launching next week.
Thank you for your post

hi buddy, don't get excited yet we all have seen how they misguide people this plan of mass promo has been proposed tons of times since beginning but in this 'mass promo will start next week/next month' that week or month never comes Sad
khechin

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:11:13 PM

I'm still supporting the project as always

Just because I'm silent and not posting doesn't mean I don't support it. I just don't have anything to say and waiting for everything to kick off.

khechin what do you expect? I have to login and type here to show that I support the project?

When there's something important and if I'm informed about an update or a change I have to make for this thread, i'll simply login and do it.

And if there's questions that I know the answers to, I'll simply reply to those. But the support is so good at answering on adzbuzzhelp.com that they can resolve the matter for you if you just wait patiently.

So khechin, I'm still here supporting the project but simply have nothing to say as everything is already laid out on the roadmap and things are going according to plan as far as I know

Coinstatic, I didn't say you are not supporting it, I just asked where is this Big supporter?
You call your self a Contributer so we expect more activity from you in this regard.
I saw so many posts from you in this thread, so your Silence is creating doubts in the minds who are following this thread.
Or is there something which you could not share here on this forum or are you  now less important to the developer so that he is not sharing important update-change with you?
Develpoer said- we will introduce a new income stream to our business- how many times he will change the income streams? Is this all your so called Road Map laid out?  Angry

coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:37:48 PM

Khechin can I ask whether you're a troll or a supporter? Because right now it seems to me you're a troll

And what do you mean that "I haven't received any updates"?

The updates are always posted here and the Fb group. I'm sorry but if you are expecting me to spoonfeed you every little detail you're wrong

I'm a contributor. But it's not my job to make up "updates" and post them here. Yes when there's an update posted in the FB group and maybe Jens doesn't have time to post here or something, then yes I'll post that update here. But I'm not going to make something up out of thin air and post it here just to satisfy you

What do you call making this thread and making the OP and replying to people who need help? It's called CONTRIBUTION! And I have done that and are still doing it but most people seem to get the help from the support team at adzbuzzhelp.com

And as I said if you want to follow the project closely, I suggest you follow the roadmap. And if you want to chat about this, feel free to join the FB group if you have something valuable to say or would like to discuss.

I made it clear that this thread will only be used for updates mostly and discussions based on that. Now what you're doing is dragging me into this and expect me to spoonfeed you every little detail of this project? Thats not going to happen Smiley. I'm sure you're capable of reading updates yourself when they get posted here

PS I'm going to end this discussion here. If you carry on this discussion I'll just have to remove your posts. Remember I'm not in contract here or I took an oath that I swear I will update you here from no where. I can only update you what I know, and what I know most likely everybody knows
alden

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:51:48 PM

I'm still supporting the project as always

Just because I'm silent and not posting doesn't mean I don't support it. I just don't have anything to say and waiting for everything to kick off.

khechin what do you expect? I have to login and type here to show that I support the project?

When there's something important and if I'm informed about an update or a change I have to make for this thread, i'll simply login and do it.

And if there's questions that I know the answers to, I'll simply reply to those. But the support is so good at answering on adzbuzzhelp.com that they can resolve the matter for you if you just wait patiently.

So khechin, I'm still here supporting the project but simply have nothing to say as everything is already laid out on the roadmap and things are going according to plan as far as I know

Coinstatic, I didn't say you are not supporting it, I just asked where is this Big supporter?
You call your self a Contributer so we expect more activity from you in this regard.
I saw so many posts from you in this thread, so your Silence is creating doubts in the minds who are following this thread.
Or is there something which you could not share here on this forum or are you  now less important to the developer so that he is not sharing important update-change with you?
Develpoer said- we will introduce a new income stream to our business- how many times he will change the income streams? Is this all your so called Road Map laid out?  Angry

hmm sir coinstatic is not ur slave to post for you satisfaction. he has been contributin well and as he say there is nothing to update about as all update get posted here by jen and also on fb. are you expectin more? if you are then why dont you ask jens directly maybe on fb where he is active at mostly all time and answers people questions in group?

are u lazy to ask on fb? if u really care for this project khechen and u call urself a supporter, why dont u ask on fb directly with jens or are u afraid ?

i have ask jens before direct and he alway answer so why u not go ask direct on fb group and u will get ur answer direct from jens

fb group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/?fref=nf
khechin

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:15:19 PM

Khechin can I ask whether you're a troll or a supporter? Because right now it seems to me you're a troll

The updates are always posted here and the Fb group. I'm sorry but if you are expecting me to spoonfeed you every little detail you're wrong

I'm a contributor. But it's not my job to make up "updates" and post them here. Yes when there's an update posted in the FB group and maybe Jens doesn't have time to post here or something, then yes I'll post that update here. But I'm not going to make something up out of thin air and post it here just to satisfy you

What do you call making this thread and making the OP and replying to people who need help? It's called CONTRIBUTION! And I have done that and are still doing it but most people seem to get the help from the support team at adzbuzzhelp.com

And as I said if you want to follow the project closely, I suggest you follow the roadmap. And if you want to chat about this, feel free to join the FB group if you have something valuable to say or would like to discuss.

I made it clear that this thread will only be used for updates mostly and discussions based on that. Now what you're doing is dragging me into this and expect me to spoonfeed you every little detail of this project? Thats not going to happen Smiley. I'm sure you're capable of reading updates yourself when they get posted here

PS I'm going to end this discussion here. If you carry on this discussion I'll just have to remove your posts. Remember I'm not in contract here or I took an oath that I swear I will update you here from no where. I can only update you what I know, and what I know most likely everybody knows

I was not surprised by your irritating reply.

Coinstatic it is your fashion now to call everyone a troll who refuse to keep a blind faith on what has been posted here tiil this date. I'm following this thread from the begining and know all your mentioned so called updates which change every now and then. You are very clever to divert the topic and because you have no answer to my questions you have become frustrated.
I can understand your frustration and pain, a big supporter and a big investor but No returns on the investments for last 6 months.
You advised me to ask directly in the Fb group. But I know there most of the questions got ignored and some choosy  questions got answered. Now some more finger-puppets are made there to act and speak as what the devolp. wants.
Your silence for long in this thread speaks enough that something is going wrong behind the scene.

PS:  I'm also going to end this discussion here. If you want to remove this post it's your choice.

cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:35:41 PM

I was not surprised by your irritating reply.

Coinstatic it is your fashion now to call everyone a troll who refuse to keep a blind faith on what has been posted here tiil this date. I'm following this thread from the begining and know all your mentioned so called updates which change every now and then. You are very clever to divert the topic and because you have no answer to my questions you have become frustrated.
I can understand your frustration and pain, a big supporter and a big investor but No returns on the investments for last 6 months.
You advised me to ask directly in the Fb group. But I know there most of the questions got ignored and some choosy  questions got answered. Now some more finger-puppets are made there to act and speak as what the devolp. wants.
Your silence for long in this thread speaks enough that something is going wrong behind the scene.

PS:  I'm also going to end this discussion here. If you want to remove this post it's your choice.

I guess the point of this is that if there is no crowdsale, there will no be weekly earnings bonus.
Maybe some of the new revenue stream Jens mentioned, will be used for it.
It would be good to hear from him or from coinstatic if he's aware of something.
mms2209

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:21:08 AM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to assure everyone that Jens and Team is working really hard behind the scene. There are many things ready but need some more twist which Jens will reveal in the next 1/2 weeks together with the main feature already available to everybody.

All i can say for the time being is this will be huge i'm pretty sure of..

Small update:There was a good meeting with the core developers in Cebu yesterday and should say the team is well on scheduled for the deliverables (Earlier than expected i should say  Smiley Just to add the official page and the whitepaper is almost ready for the world to see and then the bang will happened.

I would honestly ask everybody to be patient which i know most of us is already. The reward will be huge. Its good to know that we are tackling a 22 billion dollar industry which requires so much of effort. And when we present our project to the world, it should be something thats really solving the issue from the root and the team is doing just that.

My advice to you is go and enjoy as whats coming will make history.

For any question, feel free to ask them on the official fb group. Jens is answering most of them
https://www.facebook.com/groups/261644694200608/?fref=nf

amitd2012

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:42:28 PM

Hi Everybody,

Just want to assure everyone that Jens and Team is working really hard behind the scene. There are many things ready but need some more twist which Jens will reveal in the next 1/2 weeks together with the main feature already available to everybody.

Small update:There was a good meeting with the core developers in Cebu yesterday and should say the team is well on scheduled for the deliverables (Earlier than expected i should say  Smiley Just to add the official page and the whitepaper is almost ready for the world to see and then the bang will happened.

I would honestly ask everybody to be patient which i know most of us is already. The reward will be huge. Its good to know that we are tackling a 22 billion dollar industry which requires so much of effort. And when we present our project to the world, it should be something thats really solving the issue from the root and the team is doing just that.

For any question, feel free to ask them on the official fb group. Jens is answering most of them

Yes now I think this reply should shut up all those asking for updates & clarifications. For all you guys who are very eager for their Returns on their Investment just read below & then ask yourself what are you doing, is that right or wrong?

Sometimes I even wonder that when you have made an Investment then why the hell you don't have patience because everything in this world takes time to create & to deliver. This Project is not meant to give you huge-huge overnight returns on your Investment. Even a New-Born Baby takes 9 months to come into this world & all these guys want immediate earnings without even supporting the Community here because it's not us who is doing the hard-work in the backend so just sit back & support Jens & his Entire Dev. Team & stop criticizing anyone here. If you can't do any Good to others then atleast don't do any Bad to them.

Always remember this saying "Patience is a Virtue", Patience always pays so please just stop posting non-sense & wait to hear more updates which will be hitting soon.

P.S. Sorry for being so rude over here but sometimes it is needed to open-up the eyes of the people out there.
coinstatic (OP)

Activity: 545

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:25:40 AM

Hi Everybody,

Well said

Let this info sink into your head khechin
khechin

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:34:21 AM

Hi Everybody,

Yes now I think this reply should shut up all those asking for updates & clarifications. For all you guys who are very eager for their Returns on their Investment just read below & then ask yourself what are you doing, is that right or wrong?

Sometimes I even wonder that when you have made an Investment then why the hell you don't have patience because everything in this world takes time to create & to deliver. This Project is not meant to give you huge-huge overnight returns on your Investment. Even a New-Born Baby takes 9 months to come into this world & all these guys want immediate earnings without even supporting the Community here because it's not us who is doing the hard-work in the backend so just sit back & support Jens & his Entire Dev. Team & stop criticizing anyone here. If you can't do any Good to others then atleast don't do any Bad to them.

Always remember this saying "Patience is a Virtue", Patience always pays so please just stop posting non-sense & wait to hear more updates which will be hitting soon.

P.S. Sorry for being so rude over here but sometimes it is needed to open-up the eyes of the people out there.

May I ask you who has posted this reply? How can the poster "assure every one" in this community?
Is he a company's spoke person?

Is he taking the responsibility if by misfortune it wouldn't happen as he said he will refund all investments made by every member of this project?

Is this an official post-reply by the Company so-that after reading it we all should SHUT-UP and stop posting doubts?
All of us know that this post is merely an openion by a member of the community who is following this project.
We are not asking for more updates, if you read my above posts, you will find that I have raised some questions, which are still unanswered. Can you give a satisfactory answers to those then we may shut up, but I know you can't, so stop acting and speaking like a Philosopher here.
We are opposing a frequent changes made by the devop. in every new updates and not sticking with a one solid plan or income stream.
We are not "Very eager" as you said on 'Returns on Investment'. We have that patience so we don"t need your advice. I talked to some old members/followers of this project who are waiting patiently since One to Two years. How much time do you expect from them to wait more?
I guess millions of dollars have been invested in this project by adzbuzz community and the community from this forum. You are a little pawn in this big game.
You said we want "immediate earnings", how you came to this conclusion? Can we expect any little earnings from the owner of this project who changes company-project plans fortnightly?
So stop teaching here as a self declared leader or a Philosopher.

PS: Our eyes and ears are always open they don't need your help. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: